Naked and Taking Risks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something my imagination added was a black studded choker with stainless steel knubs that held an extra loop for a leash. My entire body shook as I thought about wearing it. Just thinking about being leashed triggered an overflow of erotic possibilities. I had wanted sex tonight but only now it wasn't Mel that I was imagining as my ravisher.

My thoughts were so vivid, it seems so real.

I could feel the bustier/corset tight on my body again, the black material highlighting the whiteness of my skin. The gentle upward pushing of the stiff material on my small boobs and my almost painfully hard nipples, the tops of my areola visibly teasing what was so close to public view.

The bustier ended just about my matching black lace panties. The panties were so small and thin, I could feel the moisture on the fabric, the sweet scent of my arousal lingering and mixing with the cinnamon/wildflower mix of my perfume to form an intoxicating scent that was driving me crazy.

As my hips moved in my imagination, I felt the panty material sliding ever more between my cheeks, exposing more skin, and pulling it tighter and tighter into my anxious pussy. Lace garters and stockings, also all black were complemented by a pair of black, glossy, knee-high boots.

As I lay imagining this in our darkened bedroom, my body shook with small tremors of excitement, rippling through me from my head to my toes. I wasn't lying in bed next to a snoring Mel, I was in a crowded theatre, my body twisting and turning. In my bed my fingers moved up and down my thighs, making circles on my tummy, and then teasing my boobs, nipples, and pussy with more and more furor. I more sensed the quiet moans and whimpers from my lips than I heard them.

Mel was oblivious as my moisture flowed and the heat from between my thighs rose.

I imagined Scott touching me, felt the power of his quiet strength, his hands moving on my body, the roughness of his skin, his callouses against my soft flesh. I could feel my knees wobbling as he guided me backward, his body pushing me onto the softness of my bed. The scene in my mind swirling in a sea of colors moving from the crowded theatre to a bedroom.

The bed was an old-fashioned poster bed, there were candles lit all around us and soft music seemed to fill my mind. I could feel the surprising warmness of his lips against mine, lips that never left mine as I felt him push me harder into the mattress.

The tremors running through my body increased, I felt like I was floating in the ocean with waves making me rise and fall, as much as I tried to be quiet, the intensity of the feelings inside me escaped in a series of low whimpers and increasing number of moans that only added to my fever.

I could feel the heaviness of his body on mine, his heart beating, and the subtle shifting as he used his body to move my legs apart. I felt a hand between my legs, a large finger parting my pussy through the thin material of my panties. The gentle waves I had felt only moments ago, were now lost in a rising storm of incredibly larger waves and danger from all sides. My own small fingers now trying to mimic the actions I was imagining.

I wasn't used to this and still lying next to Mel, I somehow had removed the old dress shirt I had worn to bed as pj's, exposing myself under the blankets. My nakedness added to the sense of losing control I was experiencing, especially as my nipples and bare pussy created delicious friction with the cotton sheets.

I could hear myself whispering Scott's name as I imagined him removing my panties as I lay on my back smiling. I could even feel his hot breath on my thighs as he shifted and brought his face between my legs. It had been forever since someone had eaten me and my body arched upward toward his lips as his tongue touched me. It was all too much for me and I could feel the approach, felt its intensity, and never even tried to stifle it.

"Oooooohhhhffffuuuuccckkkkk!!!!!!," I screamed aloud as the orgasm grabbed me much too quickly and tossed me about as if I was a toy. My hips when rigid as my body twisted and writhed on the bed.

"Huh, what," Mel awoke and sat up.

I struggled unsuccessfully to regain my composure while the orgasm rumbled through my senses. It was only as it started to fade, even as the unmistakable sweet scent of my sex lingered in the air, that I was able to respond to Mel. He never noticed, nor did he see my body was covered in a light sheen of sweat or was completely naked beneath the now damp sheets.

Making no effort to conceal my orgasm, I savored the subsiding surges for a few more seconds longer before telling the once again snoring Mel, "It's okay, you were just dreaming."

I closed my eyes and quietly said, "One kiss couldn't hurt..."

The next few days were a blur, I had trouble concentrating, but I felt more alive than I had in forever.

Early the next week, I was sitting in my office, thinking to myself, "I can't do this, not here, not now."

It didn't matter, I didn't stop.

Although I had done it before, I had never done this during work hours.

"Someone is going to catch you," my good girl's voice screamed in my mind. Usually, I listened to her, I had always listened to her before. I thought maybe that had been my problem.

Maybe I should listen again, but I didn't stop.

"You've done this before, stop worrying," I told myself.

"Yes, but never when everyone else is here," the shrill voice roared in my head.

Several more moments passed, and my eyelids fluttered.

"MMMMmmmm," escaped from my lips almost imperceivably.

The little voice disappeared as any anxiety was replaced by the warmth and feelings from between my thighs.

I leaned back in my office chair, spreading my legs a little more.

My blinds were drawn, they would likely think I was busy, and everyone knew how hard I worked.

"You can do this Brenda," I whispered to myself.

I closed my eyes and gave myself to my desires.

The regular sounds of the office were muffled and fading from my consciousness.

My middle finger slid deliciously between my legs following the increasingly moist seam of my slacks.

I had removed my panties and bra in the washroom, not fifteen minutes ago. That good girl's voice had not been happy then either. I hadn't consciously planned on doing this now, I had almost seemed apart from my body as I tucked my damp panties into my purse. Before tucking them away I hadn't been able to resist the urge to bring the moist crotch to my face and inhale my scent, I shivered as I did it, and thought I needed to do more than just masturbate in the relative safety of the woman's washroom.

I thought about where, maybe a stairwell, maybe in the old storage room, I shivered almost uncontrollably as I thought about my office.

The wetness, the sweet scent of arousal, the naughtiness, I thought I could control it, I was wrong, but I didn't care, I had to do it.

The good girl's voice made one last attempt to stop me, "Your office door isn't even locked, someone, anyone, could walk in on you and see you playing with yourself!!!!!"

My only response was a quiet, "OOOhhhh," so quiet that no one except me could hear. Ironically the threat of discovery only seemed to heighten the feelings I was experiencing.

If Mel had reacted differently, if I hadn't gone to the theatre, if I hadn't been masturbating like a sex addict, maybe I would have listened to the good girl voice. But, they had happened and now I liked what I had been feeling, I knew what I was doing was dangerous, I knew it maybe was bad and very risky, but these feelings have been so absent for so long, I just couldn't deny them, not now, and I gave myself to them. I knew I could never explain if I was caught, but at this moment in time, I needed to do it. I also knew anyone could catch me and all of that just made it so much more delicious.

My fingertips slowly moved back and forth, tracing the folds of my pussy through the thin material of my slacks. The feeling was so much better without my panties. My eyes rolled back in my head as I delicately caressed my inner thighs like I had so many times recently. I smiled, even the "good girl," would likely be moaning now. Succumbing to the feelings and the heat and the friction, I had long since crossed over the point of rational thought and disregarded any warnings.

I leaned my head back as the stirrings of small waves of sparking electricity began to build and course through my nerve endings. Any remaining sounds of the office were now completely gone, the only things that mattered were the feelings and the friction.

I did try to stifle my moans and whimpers as much as I could, but I knew some sounds could not be held back.

Fortunately, the door remained closed.

I could sense my body responding, I could feel my pussy become slicker, my folds spreading, my body sweating and becoming flushed. My other hand hesitated and then dared to move up my chest and massage my small boobs through the soft fabric of my tank top, my thumb resting on and then pushing against my hardening nipples. My hand paused and slipped beneath the fabric, and I inhaled sharply as my fingers touched my sensitive parts.

The waves rippling through my body began increasing in size and frequency. The swirls of color that my mind imagined had begun as subtle earth tones greens, browns, and blues, replaced the muted colors of my office. Now, vibrant reds, brilliant oranges, and almost blinding yellows overrode the textured tones, and my rubbing became more feverish. The rest of the world was completely gone from my consciousness.

The urges were almost unbearable as was the intensity of the feelings, and my breathing was desperate and ragged.

Rubbing harder against the seam in my pants, the give of the fabric allowed my finger to spread my pussy a little and I could feel the length of my finger's impression between my folds. The waves now were shaking my body physically as they increased in size and duration. My mind and body were now caught up in the rise of each wave, each time rising up from the depths, teetering on the crest for moments, and then plunging into the depths at a dizzying pace. Over and over again, there was no way I could stop now.

I could sense the sweet aroma of my excitement and my body somehow knew I was approaching the largest wave yet.

"OOOOOhhhhhhmmmmgggggooooddddd," I screamed as the words blurred and stretched from my lips, I wasn't sure if I was speaking or just imagining it as another series of tremors gripped my body, my fingers between my legs moving faster than ever, my other hand squeezing tightly on one of my nipples. I felt as if I was rising up the highest wave yet, up, up, up, and still more.

My body was now shaking and shivering as the crest of the wave approached, I knew I couldn't control myself any longer.

"OOOOhhhhffffffuuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!!!!!," and the wave engulfed me, and all the colors exploded into white, and my body shook and trembled, and my legs went rigid and locked around my finger. For several seconds I couldn't move, I couldn't see anything, and then aftershocks rumbled through my thighs like a freight train. More moisture seeped through my pants, and I felt the wetness on my finger.

Then, the wave spent, my body went limp, and blackness enveloped me.

My face was sweaty and felt flushed. My head was leaned back and my eyes unfocused.

The sounds of the office began to enter my space.

Phones ringing, people talking, and nobody was staring at my window or calling security. I could see again; I was drenched in sweat and wetness from my orgasm.

My breathing eventually started to become more normal, and I was less aware of my heartbeat.

My phone blinked; it took me a second to respond.

I stared at it for three rings. I picked up the handset as the fourth ring began.

I tried to speak, but nothing happened, I licked my lips and tried again, this time my mouth worked.

"HHHHHello," I stammered, "Brenda speaking, how can I help you?"

As the person talked, part of my mind was saying, "I can't do this, not here, not now," but I smiled, I could, I just had, and perhaps most telling, I wanted to do it again, and soon."

---- end of chapter 1

12