Naked and Unafraid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

Melissa had a talented tongue. She also knew when to stop before I came. She stood up and stepped away from me with a smiled on her face. I was standing there facing about two dozen strangers with my saliva covered erection on full display. I know this sounds odd, but it was a fun experience.

Joanna finished with Keith and Kelly Ann finished with Ian. All three of us were displaying boners for the crowd, which was growing. Sheila turned to the crowd and asked, "Is anyone feeling any ill effects?"

A male voice called out, "No, just proud mine's bigger."

That was quickly followed by a female voice saying, "no it isn't!" Everyone laughed.

Sheila addressed Joanna, Siobhan, Kelly and, and Melissa. "Girls, any of you suffering any harms?"

"No," Kelly Ann replied. "I'm having fun."

We calmed down after that and stayed about another hour. As we were gathering our things to leave, Melissa came up to me. "Thank you for letting me play with you," she said. "I enjoyed it and I really like your dick." Melissa looked at Joanna and asked, "Would you ever share it with me?"

"I'm fine with that," Joanna said, "but it is up to your mother and father."

Melissa smiled. "I'll work on that," she said.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers