Naked at a Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go check," I whispered heading off down the hall towards Sandra's bedroom.

"Emi!" she shrieked.

"Come on. We'll just take a quick peek." Of course, I usually don't spy on people, but one night I'd caught him spying on me!

"Emi!" Asuna hissed at me trying to get me to stop, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to see.

Sandra's bedroom door was closed. Ever so quietly, I turned the knob, and opened it. The room was dark, but there on the bed was Craig, snoring away. He was lying face down, a sheet covering his bottom, but we could see the taut muscles of his bare back rippling slightly as he breathed. He does have a great body, I'll give him that.

I nodded to Asuna that I was going to go closer. She grabbed my t-shirt, and held me though, not letting me go in. I'll admit that I did want to take a peek under the covers, and see if he was naked. He'd seen me naked, so it was only fair. He is a big guy, so he might be big in other ways. ;-p

Asuna would have none of it though. She had a firm grip on my t-shirt, and refused to let go. I finally gave up, and came back out. I carefully closed the door again, and then turned back to Asuna.

"Wow! What a body, huh?" I let slip.

"Why are you so interested in Craig all of a sudden?" she asked, eyeing me.

"I don't know. Satomi told me she bumped into him the other day." That was the day I stayed home from school to watch TV with Teddy. Anyway, he does kind of get your hackles up. I kind of suspected that Asuna fancied him too.

"Have you and he ever... you know?" I teased, winking at her.

"No, of course not. I would never..." she whispered, her voice trailing off.

"He is pretty handsome though, isn't he?"

"Emi!"

I was still wet. Another idea popped into my head.

"Can I use your shower?"

"Um, yeah."

"I just want to get cleaned up." Asuna looked a bit worried, but she fetched me a wash cloth, and made sure I was all set up, before closing the bath room door. I stripped out of my wet clothes, but I couldn't stop thinking about Craig. He probably is naked, don't you think? He and Sandra were definitely banging. And now I'm naked too. It's perfect. Now if I can only convince Asuna. We could have the party here today!

I lathered up my body, cleaning all my nooks and crannies, then rinsed. I started drying myself off, but all charged up now, I came out naked into the hall. It was a bit dangerous, but Craig was asleep after all. Asuna waved her arms in the air trying to get me to put some clothes on, but I was too excited by then to just stop.

"What are you doing?" Asuna asked, all worried now.

"Craig's naked. I'm naked. You should get naked too," I giggled.

"What? No," she protested. I was all giddy now, and charged at her, pushing her back onto her bed. We landed, and bounced, and then before she had time to react, I grabbed her miniskirt undoing the button at the side. She kept motioning for me to keep my voice down, but didn't really fight as I pulled down her skirt and undies. Asuna's pubic hair is not that thick, just a little black tuft surrounding her slit. It is quite sexy. She covered her pussy with her hands, glaring down at me. I guess partly she was trying to keep quiet, so that we didn't wake Craig.

I backed up, and pulled her skirt and panties all the way down to her ankles and off. I thought I could detect the faintest scent of sex on her. Was she getting turned on too?

I moved to strip her blazer, but she wouldn't let me. Was she embarrassed about her breasts? They weren't huge, but from what I remember they were quite perky. Anyway, she looked plenty kinky as it was, bottomless like this.

"How does that feel?" I asked. She just blew the hair out of her eyes, not answering. She seemed a bit put out by my rambunctiousness. She just lay there, breathing in and out. I couldn't tell if she was angry, horny or what.

I gathered up her skirt and panties, and took them to the door.

"What are you doing?" she hissed.

"I was just going to put them into the laundry," I told her. I stopped in the doorway, and listened. I was still naked, but all I could hear was the rain outside. I cautiously tip-toed out into the hall, and opened the folding doors in front of their washer and dryer. Asuna hesitated at the door to her room, pulling her blazer around trying to hide her pussy, but finally followed me out into the hall. Asuna looked sensual, erotic, eyes wide, her hair all messed up.

"You can't start up the washing machine," she warned me. "The noise will wake up Craig." She did have a point. As much fun as it was to take chances like this, perhaps I should be careful. There was no telling what Craig might do if he did wake up.

I did want to do something. Leaving her clothes on top of the washer, I tiptoed over toward their living room, and peeked around the corner at the big floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading out onto their patio. Asuna lives on the first floor, so we could see the cars parked out in the tree-lined courtyard. The rain was really coming down now making patterns on the hoods of the cars. There didn't seem to be anyone out there though. Probably people were waiting for the rain to stop. All charged up, I made a dash for Asuna's kitchen.

"Where are you going?" she cried after me.

"I just want to take a look outside," I explained. Asuna glanced back towards Sandra's room, making sure Craig wasn't up, and then came after me. I stared at her, a bit surprised that she was willing to come out bottomless in view of the windows. Maybe she thought the blazer was long enough to cover her, but I could still see her hips between the two flaps. She did look quite the sight standing there half naked like that.

Going all the way out the other side, I hid my pussy behind the dining room table, peering out at the parking lot. I couldn't see anyone out there. Quickly, before I lost my nerve, I scurried over to the patio door, undid the latch, and opened it. Unfortunately, the door clattered as it slid open, and there was some kind of construction noise coming from outside. I realized... a bit too late... that this would probably wake up Craig. I shut the door, and dashed back to the kitchen to hide, but sure enough we could hear noise coming from Sandra's room! Shoot!

Asuna was freaking. I was a little bit worried, more because she seemed to think this was a big deal us being naked. I guess it was kind of dangerous. She signaled for me to do something. We couldn't go back to her room, because Craig was over that way. I was actually more worried about getting caught this time. Craig was more unpredictable than Fang, and definitely seemed interested in both me and Asuna... in a sexual way I mean. He is such a horn-dog, sleeping with Sandra, but spying on us.

I motioned for Asuna to be quiet, while I thought about what to do. She was the one wearing the blazer. I was stark naked, so she had to be the one to go fetch me something to wear.

"You have to go. You have to go," I kept whispering, but she was too freaked out to listen. She kept opening her cute lips, mouthing 'Ohmigod.' I signaled for her to be perfectly silent as we listened trying to tell if Craig was coming. We heard footfalls on the carpet, and then the TV came on. He was out in the living room just around the corner from us.

"You have to go!" I repeated again. Asuna turned away, and made a desperate effort to pull the hem of her blazer down over her cute little derriere, but honestly, she looked insanely sexy dressed like that. She'd spread her legs, so that even from behind, I could kind of see her pubic hair sticking down. "Just pretend like you are wearing a thong or something," I whispered.

Bravely, Asuna stepped out into the living room. Even though I was naked, I stuck my head out to see Craig's reaction, and luckily, that distracted him, and he apparently didn't get a clear look at Asuna as she dashed past.

"Hey, Emi," he called out, pretty blazé considering. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, dressed now.

Asuna soon reappeared in the hallway opposite carrying a yellow dress she must have got from her room. She was still naked from the waist down, questioning me what she should do. I couldn't very well go out naked, so I signaled for her to bring me the dress. Eventually, she came right out into the living room still bare ass. Craig seemed curious, but I don't think he'd picked up that we were naked yet.

I quickly took the dress from Asuna, and pulled it on over my head. My heart was still beating away in my chest, but at least I was more or less decent again. The dress went down to my thighs, and didn't seem see-through or anything.

"Hey!" Craig called out. "Do you girls need soap or stuff?"

I looked at Asuna, but she didn't know what he was talking about either.

"What do you mean?" I asked, nervous.

"One of the girls from work left some Japanese stuff. Here I'll show you." He disappeared off to their bedroom. Asuna threatened to make a dash for her room, but before she could, Craig came back carrying a cardboard box. He set it down on the ottoman in the center of the living room, and then looked over towards us. I fixed the thin yellow cotton of my dress as best I could, then cautiously came out to where he could see me. Asuna kind of hung back, hiding behind me.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked, lifting up a plastic bottle.

"Biore U!" I exclaimed. It is a kind of liquid body soap they sell in Japan with a nice clean scent. I moved closer, peering into the box. There was a whole bunch of stuff like that, creams and lotions, shampoos, gidgy gadgees. "Wow! So many things."

Asuna had been fairly cautious, but intrigued by the box, she came out of the kitchen to get a better look. She was very carefully angling the flap of her blazer, hiding her pubic hair, but I could still see the edge of her pubic mound. She questioned me if it was safe for her to come out from behind me. I kind of scrunched up my face, meaning no, but unable to contain her curiosity, she edged forward. She did look insanely sexy, her bare thighs shining in the bright light, the flaps of her blazer swaying dangerously close to exposing her snatch. Craig glanced down at her crotch, but he didn't react too much yet.

From the box, Asuna picked out a white and orange bottle in the shape of a tube.

"What's that?" Craig asked.

"It says massage jelly," I noted. He kind of grinned. The bottle was in the shape of a penis, and the way Asuna was gripping it made it look like she was stroking it.

As she rooted through the box, Craig backed away coming around behind her to look at her ass. She does have one of the most scrumptious asses of all my friends, so smooth and soft and pink, this hint of black pubic hair sticking out the bottom. The way she was standing we could almost see her starfish anus. I was getting so excited, embarrassed for her or Craig, or something. And to make matters worse, she kept bending over to grab things out of the box. She was still covering her bush at the front, but when she leaned forward, we could see her pussy lips from behind. Craig was trying to be polite for once, but he was definitely getting horny too, turned on by this new more daring Asuna. His shorts were billowing out from his dick no doubt.

"What's this?" she asked cheerfully, picking up a white and blue cylinder with a cord on the end. I looked at the box.

"It says Hitachi Magic Wand."

"Do you work magic with it?" Craig smirked. It said it was a massager, but I'd read somewhere that some women use it as a vibrator.

"Does it still work?" Asuna asked. Craig pointed out the electrical outlet behind the TV. Asuna bent over again, giving us another peek at her cooch. Perhaps realizing, she straightened back up, and briefly covered her butt crack with her hand, rather coyly playing hard to get. I just shrugged, and Craig shook his head, denying that he's been staring. So back down she went, feeling around for the outlet till she finally got the plug in. She has a great pussy, but even so, I felt embarrassed for her. 'Asuna, do be careful.'

The wand had three buttons on the shaft. Asuna and Craig fiddled with them until they got it working. It was quiet, but you could hear the buzzing of the vibrator. Asuna rubbed it on my shoulder, and it did feel nice.

"Do me. Do me!" Asuna squealed. Craig's faced went white. I think he thought she wanted him to screw her, but in fact, she was just asking for us to use the massager on her. Finally, cluing in, he took the wand, and ran it along her shoulders, making her purr with satisfaction. She let her guard down so much that she wasn't even trying to hide her pussy anymore. Craig's hard on was getting more and more noticeable.

Just then, at the worst possible moment, we heard a key in the door, one of Asuna's room mates. Asuna tossed the vibrator in the air, so she could straighten her blazer, and Craig caught it. I felt vulnerable, horny, but tried my best to make myself presentable. It turned out to be Sandra home from work. Craig whispered,

"Here, you girls can have the box," and then ran off to stall Sandra. Asuna was all freaking again, worried she'd gone too far with this whole nudity thing. I picked up the box, and told her to get behind me, to see if we could at least slip past without Sandra noticing that Asuna was wearing no bottoms.

Sandra looked at me when I came round the corner, and Craig thankfully steered her down towards their bedroom. Asuna and I made it to her room. While Asuna got dressed, I listened at the door, trying to hear what Sandra was saying. She sounded upset. I really should have been more careful.

I eventually asked Asuna why she had flashed Craig like that. She licked her lips, and didn't really answer. Does she like Craig? Is she an exhibitionist? Or was she just being ditsy? I couldn't tell.

Anyway, we eventually both settled down enough to chat. I didn't press her about my slumber party idea, but it was kind of obvious she would come. I'll tell you more about that later.

Emi Tsuruta

12