Naked at All Female Office: Day 00

Story Info
Naked in the office where you are the only man.
3.1k words
4.44
34.5k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbzzzzz
dbzzzzz
137 Followers

You had enjoyed a decent start to his career, landing a good corporate job straight out of college working as a data analyst. You worked there for 5 years, making good money but didn't enjoy a single second of it, despite excelling and being promoted multiple times. So when your old college friend, Rachel, offered you a role at her new start-up, you were excited. It was a solid idea, first and foremost and the early numbers she was pulling in were extremely promising. Not that you were surprised.

Rachel had always been an overachiever. Straights As, 4.0 GPA, took all the hard classes, student president of her sorority, not to mention the entire university. She served on so many clubs, took active part in so many things and everybody liked her. Not to mention, she was smoking hot. When you had first met Rachel, you were in awe of her, but you soon became very close. She liked to joke that you were 10% smarter than her but 100% less driven and always pushed you to be better. you wouldn't have done nearly as well in college without her as a friend.

When you arrived on his first day, you were surprised. Not by how small the staff was, that was fairly standard for a start-up at this stage in development. You spied 7 other people at the office. There was of course Rachel, founder and CEO. Then you saw Lisa, another college friend, a short, black haired beauty, who was head of marketing. She walked by, stopped when she saw you. "John!" she exclaimed, giving you a big hug. He laughed and they caught up for a minute.

A cute brunette with hair to her shoulders, walked past them, giving a little wave. You instantly found her to be very cute, she was very much your type - the girl next door. You also saw 3 more people in their cubicles and a cute, young Asian girl walking around, who Lisa informed you was the intern.

What surprised you when you entered the office was that all the employees thus far had been women! Not that you had a problem with that. In fact, after 5 years of being in a massive corporate office, especially in data, it would be a good change of pace, considering how you hated all the obnoxious office bros.

"John! You're here! I was afraid the evil overlords over at your old job would've made you an offer you couldn't refuse and you wouldn't show. Really happy you're here!" Rachel exclaimed excitedly, walking over from her office towards you. She gave you a big hug, just like they used to do when in college. Once they let go, she smiled widely and said, "Wait, let me introduce you to everyone."

"TEAM MEETING" Rachel yelled, and everyone came out to the common area. You felt awkward standing next to Rachel, facing six women (all of whom were extremely attractive) his age. Well, except for the 20-year old intern.

You waited to be introduced to the whole team, excited to open this new chapter in your life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All right, ladies, I would like to introduce you to our newest worker bee here at Company Corp, John! He will be taking over as Chief Technology Officer and joins us from a pretty prestigious company, and is quite a coup for us! He also happens to be an old college friend of mine, so let's do our best to make him feel welcome!"

Everyone clapped as you awkwardly acknowledged the welcome. As the applause dies down, you realize you have to say something. "I'm very excited to start working with you all here, and I would like to thank Rachel for this opportunity to get in at the ground floor here. Once again, I'm going to be relying on here to pull me with her to excellence, just like I did at university. I also want to say how excited I am to working with all of you, Rachel has assured me each of us is brilliant - and that is very impressive coming from her!"

"Quite the charmer isn't he," said the cute brunette with the shorter hair, "and quite easy on the eyes too! I hope you didn't just hire him for that, Rach!" she said, giggling. She then turned to you and said, "Hi, John, I am Marina, nice to meet you. I am Chief Marketing Officer here. This," she pointed at the 2 of the 3 women who he had seen in the cubicles, "is my marketing team. Sandy," she pointed at a hot blonde wearing glasses that made her look cute as well as hot, who gave you a little wave, "and Olivia." This time she pointed at a slim brunette with longer hair, who looked a little younger than himself. She also gave a little wave, but she seemed much more nervous and shy, which you found adorable. Marina then continued, "I know despite your title being Technology, you'll be handling a lot of the data stuff, so we will be working _closely _with you!" Her strange emphasis on closely hung in the air.

Then Lisa spoke up. "Well, you already know me! I'm Chief Product Officer here and a fellow member of the "carried by Rachel" club in college. Glad to have ya on the team, John, you're, like the smartest person I know! "

"And this," she said, pointing to the remaining cubicle worker, a pale skinned, black haired girl, fairly tall and clearly well endowed, "is Jules, our one and only product team member!" Jules looked non-plussed and flashed you a little peace sign.

Rachel then stepped in. "Last but certainly not least is our lovely intern, Emily!" she said, gesturing to the young Asian beauty who flushed red and gave a little nod. Rachel then clapped her hands. "Right!" she said, "Now that the introductions are done, we should get back to work! John, I will walk you to your office and get you situated. I hope I can trust the rest of you," she said, looking at the 6 women sternly, "to focus on your jobs rather than the new man who has joined us here?"

They all nodded, except for Marina who said, "Awww boss, you can't bring in someone like him and expect us not to gossip." Rachel said nothing, but her expression was enough. "Fineeee" Marina said. Rachel then led you to your office, which was fairly spacious and had blinds to give you some privacy as you worked. Rachel handed you some work, and asked you to get started. As she left your office, she turned back and said, "Hey, don't worry about Marina or the others. They like to tease, but they're great at their jobs and harmless" she then hesitated for a moment and followed her statement with, "I think." With a smile, she closed her door and exited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first six months went by smoothly. You built a rapport with all the ladies at the firm. Marina and her team - Sandy and Olivia, loved you and you worked closely with them. Marina and you had a teasing, flirty relationship, while Sandy and Olivia seemed to have shy, little crushes on you, which you enjoyed. Lisa, you noticed, also took nearly every opportunity to give your forearm a little squeeze. The pale Jules didn't pay fawn over you like the rest, but you did notice her glance down at your privates when he came to work from the gym (you sometimes showered and changed in the office bathroom, a nice perk). The intern Emily was very shy, and only spoke to you when spoken to, which was understandable in this environment.

Since there was no sales division, being an online company, the marketing department was in charge of all sales, since their efforts in getting the name of the company out there led directly to sales. You, as data chief, would do forecasting and tell the team how to optimize their marketing strategy. You and Marina often disagreed about the results, with you being generally more conservative and data-based and Marina going more off of intuition and talking with customers. Since it was a start-up many jobs had to be done outside of one's remit, like you handling forecasting or Marina having to speak with organizations who want to buy in bulk (since there was no sales team).

Because of your teasing relationship with Marina and constant disagreements, you developed a culture of wagers. At first, they were harmless - one involved Marina having to get everyone's attention at lunch to say, "John is much smarter than me and I shouldn't question his forecasts" for instance. But they started to get more and more involved. At first Rachel balked at this, but after some convincing that this friendly competition was good for the company, she relented. However, she did make everyone in the office sign agreements that they were doing wagers off of their own free will, and that everyone was okay with it (even as a non-participant) and would not sue the company. It also stated that she would not get involved in these bets in any capacity. Everyone signed on.

Some highlights of the office wagers so far had been you having to wear track pants to work with bold pink "JUICY" written on the back. There was the time Marina lost and had to wear a dunce cap for a week. You did lose once and have to wear jean shorts for a day (that day you did notice all the girls looking quite openly, even Rachel). However, on the whole you won about 4 bets for every one that she did.

Today, six months in, you saw the girls (minus Rachel) huddled up whispering as you entered the office. They also look up at you as you enter, like a bunch of schoolgirls caught doing something they shouldn't. "What are you ladies up to?" you say, in a friendly tone. "No good." says Marina, smirking. You head into your office for the rest of the day, getting to work. It's the first of the month, so you have to push out the sales projections by end of day

"Wow, you really have no faith in us, huh?" said Marina, barging into your office. "These projections are only 10% higher than last month. Come on, we'll sell more than that!"

"It's not about faith, Marina, our models take into account so many things, including market conditions. A 10% rise month on month is pretty good. Besides, it's just a model, you guys can obviously beat expectations if you get lucky"

"Lucky?!" Marina said, angrily. You get a kick out of riling her up. You can't stop a smirk from appearing on your face. "Oh gosh," Marina says, realizing, "you do know how to get me all hot and bothered. You know exactly which buttons to push." You can't help but feel that at some point you two might just need to fuck to get rid of the tension. Your cock stirs.

"How about a wager, then?" you say confidently, "you make a prediction and try to meet that"

"Fine," said Marina, "I think we'll do 50%" There was no way they could do that. It was far too much. Maybe 25%. But 50%? Forget it. "What are the stakes?" you say, trying not to sound too excited.

"If you win, I wear a French Maid outfit for a day. If I win, you do the same" "Deal"

Come the end of the month, Marina completely outdid the model, making 30% more sales than the previous month. However, that was still short of the 50% she had wagered on! You came into the office early on the first of this month and positioned yourself in front of the door, waiting for the grand entry. First came Rachel, who rolled her eyes at you and said, "Have your fun, but I still want the projections for this month by end of day, as per usual" The second person through the door, however, was the lovely Marina, dressed in a slutty French Maid outfit. Despite her girl next door looks, she looked smoking hot in the outfit. Perfect cleavage, short skirt, stocking that made her legs look delectable. You held you mouth agape. Marina walked up to you and put her finger on your chin and swiped up, and you realized your expression, closing your mouth. "Glad I made an impression at least." Marina said. For the first time in all your wagers, you noticed that she had flushed red. Not wanting to rub it in too much, you said, "You look amazing, Marina. Now I should really get back to work. I will see you at lunch"

Since you had been following this month's sales so closely the forecast was done before lunch, as you had everything ready to be done by lunch. This time the model predicted a 20% increase on last month, since the previous overperformance was already an anomaly. When you sat down in the break room for lunch, you were confronted by a hot but annoyed French Maid. "I'm tired of your little models. I think we can beat it again"

"That's what you said last time and well......" you say, gesturing to her up and down.

Marina flushed red, "Well, I did beat your dumb model, just not by enough! How about we do it again? I think I will we will have a 100% increase from last month, probably more" You try not to get too excited, but this is a wager you will surely win. Doubling the sales? That's near on impossible "Alright, what will you dress up in this time?"

"I bet I can double our sales this month. However, I think I can do even more, so I want something more for that. However, for the stakes," she said leaning over, giving you an amazing look at her cleavage, that you can't help but stare at, "loser has to work naked for a day" You gulp. That is literally crazy amazing. "For the extra, let's say for every 10% in either direction, loser has to be naked for an additional day. So," Marina said, in a sultry whisper that had your dick rock hard in your pants, "if I do 90%, i'll be stark naked in the office for two whole days. You would like that, wouldn't you, big boy"

This was getting out of hand. But, you could be merciful after the bet. Maybe she could just flash you or something. But there's no way you would lose this bet, surely? "Deal."

The next day, you are sitting in your office when you hear a familiar voice yelling in the common area, "TEAM MEETING." You leave your office to see Rachel standing next to Marina, who has the most smug expression on her face. Rachel then spoke, as Marina stared right at you, boring her eyes into your soul, "Marina, our most talented and brilliant marketing head, has been working with one of the largest consulting companies, convincing them to get our products for their employees. Well, today, she has officially got them to sign and have them take our digital products for their employees in every office in the country. That means she has, in the second day of this month, made a deal that represents more than double of the sales we made last month!"

You break out into a cold sweat, Marina's eyes still locked onto yours. Her smirk gets wider.

You stand there while everyone claps for Marina, who does not stop staring at you. You remain unmoved as everyone filtered out of the room. Everyone except for Marina. She walks over to you and whispers in a sultry voice, "I hope that bulge you have whenever you flirt with me doesn't disappoint." That does cause a stir in your pants.

"You cheated!" you say, indignantly. "Just because your model couldn't anticipate me being good at my job doesn't mean I cheated."

"But you already knew you would win!"

"So? You knew you would win last time and had me come in that outfit and drooled all over me"

"Marina, you can't- I mean, please, this would be crazy, I wasn't going to make you - I mean I'm higher up on the ladder to most of the women, and the only man, and besides would Rachel even-"

"Well, Rachel can't get involved, we all signed a document that said so, remember? Besides, no matter what she says, I know she wants to see that thick cock of yours too. And not to mention you can't back out of agreed wagers, that was also in the fine print of the agreement!"

"But- I, just, can't, I would die - "

Marina walked up to you with a softer expression. "Listen John, we all respect you and that won't change. But you can't walk in with a hot piece of ass like yours, tight shorts, tease me all day long and then expect us to not try to catch a look. And look, we will. I expect it will be at least a week, don't you?"

And so you spent the next month following the numbers, waiting to see how long you would have. With the deal Marina hit 102%, which already was a naked day. If other than that 1 deal your projections held it would be 230%, which was 13 more days. 13! Since you worked 5 days a week that would be 2 and a half weeks of nudity in the office. In front of Marina, and her team - Sandy and Olivia. In front of Rachel. And Lisa. Jules. Holy fucking shit. Even the intern.

You watched the numbers go up and up every day. And looked like the girls knew what that meant, because they were working harder than ever. With about 10 days to go, they hit 200%, which was celebrated throughout the office, with smug smiles all around. You even received a note from Rachel that read: "John, I wanted to thank you for providing the motivation for the team to the excellent work they're doing. I was skeptical about this at first, but if it produces results like this, I am happy to step aside and let you guys do your thing. I can't wait to see the final numbers at the end of the month. And I especially can't wait to see what lies in store for us all beyond that" You can't tell from the note what she's referring to, if she knows what is in store, and if she's perving or not.

At the end of the month, the girls with the fire lit under them had hit 250%! This would put the company on the map. And would make you all rich. It would also, conversely, make you naked for a long time.

dbzzzzz
dbzzzzz
137 Followers