Naked at All Female Office - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to say, I did not expect to unveil all 4. I was wondering the combinations I would use, but I didn't expect to do more than 2! This will be fun! Let's start with the one you already know." She turns around one post-it

NO COVERING UP

She then hooks her hand into another one. "This one is probably the harshest." Marina said overturning another.

If I see you not hard, and say the words, "Why are you not hard?" you must immediately make yourself ROCK HARD (within 2 minutes)

"Reasonable exception will be made. For things like a refractory period, or if you have some urgent work." Marina said. What the fuck had you just heard. That was insane. This wasn't just humiliating and arousing anymore, this was starting to get sexual. But that only made this hotter. Your cock felt like it wanted to burst out of your body, yearning desperately for release. Marina ripped out condition numero tres

You must use your desk as a standing desk AT ALL TIMES when in your office

Fuck. You had to be exposed in every single meeting in your office. No more using the desk for cover when anyone visited your office. She ripped open the last one

You must keep the blinds covering your office from the bullpen open AT ALL TIMES

Not just when anyone visited your office. You would have to be exposed, all day, all the time to everyone in the bullpen, to Lisa and Marina, whose offices had a view into his. This was awful. Absolutely worse case. And it wasn't even lunch. On day 1. Of 16.

Marina laughed. "I almost feel bad. I didn't expect to get all 4. I think I might take some pity and throw you a lifeline here."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marina pressed a button on your desk, holding it down. Your desk begins to rise, and Marina maintains eye contact with you as it rises. She indicates with her other hand for you to stand up, which you do, your cock pointed straight out at Marina, yearning for touch and satisfaction. This whole time she had been looming over you as you sat, naked and sheepish in your chair. She's now looking up at you, so small compared to you, but yet in total control

Marina speaks, "We have some bargaining chips here. I owe you my mouth, if you remember." she said, in a sultry tone, sending a wave of anticipation down your cock, "And need to finish taking you through this scheduling. So," she said, reaching for the remote to the blinds, "I hope you are okay with me getting you off in front of an audience" With that, Marina pressed a button, and all of a sudden his covered office was transparent, and he was exposed to the bullpen and the offices opposite. None of the girls in the bullpen were looking up, being hard at work. Lisa, your old college friend, however, noticed immediately and, with the largest smile on her face, gave you a little wave. Your hands instinctively move to cover yourself, but Marina grabs them. "Nuh-uh, if you cover up, you'll fail to the forfeit of our last bet, and will be fired. All those millions you will lose, think about that." Meanwhile, Lisa bit her bottom lip and fanned herself, exaggeratedly acting like she was feeling very hot.

You were mortified. But then you heard a click, and the blinds magically closed again. "Or," Marina said, "We can discuss that little lifeline" You cock twitches.

"Here's the one and only deal I will offer. I will blow you and make you cum with the blinds hiding us. In return, we have another bet. I open the blinds and read the remaining portion of the scheduling for the month. If you get hard AGAIN, just because the whole office is looking at you, then clearly you like this and we keep the conditions. And as punishment for trying to lie to us about your exhibitionism, I will have you do 2 forfeits. This time they won't be conditions, just one off things."

That sounded terrible. But surely you can't get hard after cumming so soon. You've never been able to do that before. Also, you really need release, you feel lightheaded and the pressure on your dick is rather painful. Maybe not thinking straight due to arousal, you ask, "And if I win?"

"Well if you win, you can keep the blinds closed."

"Throw in another condition removed"

"Deal."

And with that exchange, Marina got on her knees right in front of you. She was level with you cock, staring it down. Then she slowly and seductively looks up into your eyes and says, "Rachel made us all sign a stupid document saying we need your consent to make you feel good. So, John, do I have your consent to suck your cock and make you cum?"

Your cock twitched right in front of Marina's face, bobbing up and down. "Is that a yes?" Marina asked with a smile. You nod. And with that Marina gets to work.

The moment her mouth enveloped your dick, the soft, warm feeling was pure bliss. You close your eyes, taking in all the sensations. She starts slowly at first, enjoying this. You close your eyes and let out a soft moan. She releases your cock from her mouth, and says, "You know, John, I've been waiting a long time to do this. If you just had the balls," she grabbed your balls softly and began fondling them, "to ask me out and fuck me, maybe I wouldn't have had so much fun. Then again," she said, and then licked the underside of your shaft from bottom to top, stopping to circle her tongue on the head. She continued, "Then again, judging from your reaction to all this, you probably wouldn't have this much fun either."

After that, Marina got serious. She took you in her mouth again, slowly increasing the pace. After she really sped up, she released your dick with a pop, now stroking it equally as fast, moving her mouth over to your sensitive balls. She slowly sucked on one, and then the other, never slowing her hand down as it went up and down your shaft. Then, as you got really close, she once again took your head into her mouth. But, she didn't let her hand go, instead using her hand to stroke the shaft while her mouth focused on your head.

You couldn't hold it in anymore. Your hips buckled as you felt wave after wave of pleasure that spread through your whole body. Marina continued to suck as she felt more and more thrusts of cum fall into the back of her throat, as you violently shook from the pleasure. After many waves of pleasure and release, you were done, breathing heavier than you had in a very, very long time. Marina stood up, stared you right in the eyes and swallowed.

She pulled the box of tissues, using some to wipe stickiness of her hands and parts of her face. She said, "You're going to have to return the favor at some point. Now, clean up, I'll open the blinds and settle our newest wager very soon. I want to keep this winning streak going."

You pick up some tissues and begin cleaning up, your dick now deflated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you are done cleaning up, Marina looks at you. "Even soft it's still, I don't know, kind of nice to look at at. Anyway, ready?"

You nod. And with that the blinds are off. You look outside. No one seems to have noticed it yet. Rachel had replaced the cubicles with new, modern open-style seating. Which meant that if the girls turned, there was no protection blocking them from looking into your office. Currently, there were 4 desks, facing each other, facing 90 degrees away from your office. On the right you see Marina's team, Sandy and Olivia. They were both young, having only graduated college a couple years ago, and were rather shy around you. You could tell they had little crushes. On the other side was Jules, Lisa's sole team member. She was always so cool and so hot with her milky pale skin, but she was too cool for school when it came to being social and building rapport. Still, you know she liked looking. One desk was empty, Emily had been given a seat, but she was probably off fetching coffee or something.

Past the desks on the opposite side were two offices. One belonging to Lisa, which was slightly to the right, but you could still see her sitting at her desk, working hard. And she could see you standing at your desk, perhaps not working as hard as you usually do. Pun intended. The remaining office next to Lisa's, absolutely straight for you, offering the clearest view was empty. It was Marina's office. Everyone in the office would have a clear view of you, all day every day if you lost this bet. Well, everyone except your CEO Rachel, whose office was next to yours, like how Lisa's was next to Marina.

Marina grabs the paper she had set down with the schedule one it. She once again stares down at your cock, though this time it is soft. While your exhibitionism is acting up, the orgasm you just had means you remain completely soft. "Off to a good start!" Marina said, before starting her little briefing.

"So, the first item on the agenda, is one we have on the first Friday of every month, as you know." Marina started. Oh shit, you just remembered. "The monthly all-hands!" Shit, this was the meeting every month where everyone gathers in the conference room, you share the numbers, congratulations, and set out the targets for next month. "As you know that is two days away. As always, you will present," Marina says, but you see some movement. Sandy and Olivia have spotted what it is going on. They're giggling and pointing. Sandy looks more red than you have ever seen her. Marina continues, ".... and analyze our successes and failures for the month. This is just business as usual"

Yeah right. Business as usual. Where you will be naked. Standing up. Presenting. No covering up. Well, maybe that's the condition you could have removed. No, what are you thinking? Rachel said she wouldn't tolerate much covering up anyway, you'll have to presented as you normally do. Oh, but wait, Marina can ask you to get hard. You have to get that removed. You can't stand there, hard as a rock for all the girls. Speaking of which, now Jules had also taken note of the view now and leaned back in her chair, openly staring.

The images of your presentation and the entire bullpen now staring finally brought some feeling back in your cock. Nothing much, just a slight life, you were still very much flaccid. But Marina seemed to notice something, raising her eyes from your cock to look upon your face for the first time. She then continued.

"Next up, as you know, with our great month and ensuing attention, we need to expand. The workload is getting too much and the deals have gotten us some room to spend. Also when the investors come in, that will add to the budget and they all want us to be proactive and start the hiring process for staff. With that in mind, we of course will need you to weight in on hiring decisions, and help conduct the interviews."

You are mortified as you attempt to process the words. Your eyes look out at the girls in the bullpen. Jules now has her legs up on the desk, enjoying herself. Sandy and Olivia continue to talk and giggle as Olivia holds a..... PHONE. She's taking pictures! Well, she at least took one as you watch her put her phone down. You guess you better get used to this. Marina continues

"Firstly we need a head of sales. Rachel has 2 or 3 candidates coming in. Rachel, me, you and Lisa as CEO and department heads will interview the candidates." Great, you thought. You'll have to interview a fellow future department head naked. What a great first impression. Marina continued, "Rachel really likes a Rosa Vasquez for the role. I think she went to college with you guys" Just as she said that, you notice Lisa in her office stood up and walked out to stand by the desks in the bullpen, speaking with the girls, but not taking her eyes off of you in the office.

Fuck. Rosa was Lisa's roommate in college, and a good friend of Rachel's. But most of all, she was the girl you had a crush on through all of college. She was this black haired, curvy, Hispanic beauty whose smile would throw your stomach for a loop. That's initially why you became friends with Rachel and Lisa in the first place. Rosa was gonna see you naked. Lisa was currently seeing you naked. Fuck.

"Other teams are expanding too, and we might need you to help with those interviews too, should we need to have a CTO perspective. But, you need to expand your team as well - an analyst and an intern. For that, you, Rachel and anyone of your choice must sit in for the interview. We need an odd number and Rachel isn't ready to delegate hiring decisions. She won't listen to me on this either. So you'll have first about 20-30 resumes on your desk of recent college grads and current juniors. Pick some to interview and hire one of each."

Just as she said that, Emily, the petite Asian, 20-year old intern walked into the office with 2 cup holders and a total of 8 drinks. She walked towards the bullpen but upon noticing the office halted sharply. She nearly dropped the drinks, with the nearby Lisa helping her prevent disaster. Now you'll have to interview girls like Emily, who is looking at you with just fascination. You looks over at Sandy and Olivia, not long out of college themselves, as they look at you. Olivia, who is closer to you and the less shy of the two turns to face you spreading her legs. She's wearing a skirt, giving you a great view of her panties. Her sheer, black, panties, to be precise. You feel something in your dormant cock. A stirring.

"Ok then," Marina says, "We can move to the next point. As part of the sale, the client's team wants to visit our offices, get a look and feel of the place and all that. They will also get key members of their sales team who will use the software everyday for some hands-on training and Q&A," Marina said, seeming to emphasize the words 'hands-on'. "As our Chief Technology Officer and the architect behind many of the features you will, of course present it to the team. For a quick download on the company, it is a self started make-up brand by this female entrepreneur and it positions itself as the only make-up brand by women for women, unlike the major brands filled with men thinking they know what women want"

That was it, your cock was alive again. Semi erect now, but only one item to go on the agenda. You can do it. You'll get through it.

"Last one. Rachel spoke to you about investor and VC interest. There is some talk but the only concrete VC firm interested in us wants to visit soon. They are called Athena and they are a group of women investors looking to back women-owned businesses. They want to understand how we drove such great success and are not afraid of backing innovation, no matter how extreme it might seem. They want to come in to see exactly how we achieved our results and what they can do to keep that going"

As embarrassing as that sounded and as thrilling as it felt to your exhibitionist side, you tried to focus on how you were almost home free. The blinds would soon close. But just then you noticed that the commotion outside had another member. Rachel stood right outside your office, even blocking the view for some others who had to move to still get a look. She stared straight at you, with an evil looking smile that you had never seen before today.

"Rachel has already spoken with them, and they seem interested in the whole 'nudity as reward' for female employees. They want to come in and see how that will all work" Oh shit. The topic was the visit was the bet. No, the topic of the visit was.... you. Your cock was now standing straight, almost fully erect. Outside you look, and Rachel right by the door so no one could see had put her hand down into her skirt and was touching herself quietly. This is gonna go down the wire

"In fact," Marina continued, "if all goes well they want the article in BusinessWoman Weekly to include a profile on the bet and an announcement that they are investing and instituting such a thing as policy, pending negotiation with you and Rachel" That was it. Your cock pointed right to the ceiling. Outside Rachel smiled, and walked back to her office. Behind her, Sandy, Olivia, Emily, Jules and Lisa all had their cellphones out. They stepped forward as I was shellshocked, just standing there, hard as a rock and legally not allowed to cover up.

Marina posed, pointing at your cock with one hand and covering her mouth with the other, with feigned shock. Then, she turned around and said, "Pleasure doing business with ya, John." and left. You stood there, hard and shocked as everyone got back to work. After about 15 minutes of just standing there, so did you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marina was right. You had a lot of work to do. And it was only noon. You worked hard, trying to forget you were naked. After a while, it seemed like so did the girls as the rest of your interactions with them were normal, just with a few added glances down at your manhood. You wondered if this is what women were talking about when they say things like "My eyes are up here!" Jules came by once to drop off documents as per usual. Sandy actually came in three times, which was unusual, but each time was a good reason. Her shyness had always held her back, and she tried to do too much herself. It was something both you and Marina had told her she needed to work on. It just took you being naked for her to do it, you guess.

You almost got used to it all when around 3:30pm you got a ping on your laptop. It was from Marina.

Marina: I see you, John, but your friend is feeling a little down. Help him out, why don'tcha

You stare at Marina and then back down at your cock. It was a little limp now. And if that was the case, Marina can ask you to, well, get it hard. Your laptop pings again

Marina: You have 2 minutes.

Fuck, there's only one way to reliably get hard, right? You have to jerk off. But for everyone to see. You make a quick decision, opting instead to turn around and start rubbing one out. It doesn't take long, thinking about Marina's blowjob, Rachel touching herself and the attention you have gotten all day. Once it's hard, you turn back around, only to see a smiling Marina and all of the bullpen staring at you. You hear some giggles and chuckles. Then everyone gets back to work. Guess you should do the same, huh.

You keep working, working hard to finish up everything you need to do. And some more. One by one everyone leaves, until it's only you, Rachel and Marina left. You hear a knock on your office door and look up from your computer screen to see both Marina and Rachel there. You gesture for them to come in.

As they stepped in, Rachel spoke "Hey, we were just about to leave and before I did, I just wanted to make sure I told you that I appreciate how well you're handling all of this. John, I'm sure it can't be easy, but you've done well."

"Thank you, I guess" you reply.

Marina then spoke, "I just came by because I felt bad that you had forgotten about this," she said, holding a plastic bag in her hand. The bag contained your clothes. Oh shit. What if she had left with them. "Just wanted to assure you that I wouldn't make ya streak home. At least, not yet" You look afraid. Naked with liability cover and people who know about it is one thing. Streaking. That's something else. Marina notices and goes, "Just kidding. John, we will never do something you don't enjoy"

She dropped the bag. And they both turned to leave. You feel like you need to ask something that's been on your mind. "Rachel!" you say, calling out to her. She turns around and looks at you expectantly. "Do you really want this," you say, gesturing at yourself, "to be policy?"

Rachel looks you up and down and doesn't respond for a second. Marina looks back and forth awkwardly, thinking the jovial atmosphere of teasing you had gone. Now it was serious, and she was uncomfortable.