Naked at All Female Office - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel took a deep breath and said, "I didn't. But then I saw you this morning. And whatever you might say, you enjoyed yourself. You like this. Marina took a couple hours to come and give you your schedule because I noticed you liking it and I called the VC firm. And," Rachel added, blushing like a schoolgirl, something you had never seen from her before, "we're enjoying this too." Your cock twitched.

"And the work is getting done. The sales last month were a result of two things you did - the technical work on the product and the incentive you offered the team. What kind of boss would I be if I didn't make use of all your, ahem," she paused, looking down at your impressive manhood, "talents."

With that Rachel left. Marina was left standing there awkwardly with you. Then she spoke, "We all still respect you and your brain. We also just like looking your dick." She shrugged. "Think about it"

She also left. Then she quickly opened the door again, popping her head in to say, "But don't forget you still owe me two forfeits" Then she closed the door again, and left for good this time.

You finished up your work, logged out, put on your clothes and left. Day One was complete. Day One of Sixteen.