All Comments on 'Naked at Home Ch. 01'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
tracysatintracysatinabout 15 years ago
So very erotic

That story was so very erotic, i loved it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

When I saw how long it was, I almost didn't read it BUT it was well worth the read. Bring on the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too many distracting....

asides, unecessary philosophising, etc. stick with a coherent tale. Brevity is not a sin.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I had to give up on it, sorry

It's well written but It's a little hard to believe that a 20 year old man would be in a bedroom naked with four 18 year old girls and not be finger fucking then and having them suck his cock.I can't see why he didn't push his mother to her knees and fuck her face, blow his load down her throat. Since his parents set up the situation, hell he should fuck all of those little sluts. This guy must be one step away from the funny farm, does he have brain damage.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Start to the Series!!

That was a long chapter but like all your chapters it was good and erotic. It was nice to see the son have fun with his mother twice and have fun with the three girls and his sister. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

hornacekhornacekabout 15 years ago
uh, what?

I couldn't even make it past the first page. A father blackmailing his college-aged children to go nude? Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another classic series begins

Great work, Charles. Don't pay attention to the haters. The possibilities are endless. Mary and Jeff's friends need an intro to The Program!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why ???

You are clearly a very gifted and provocative writer, without having to go into shit like incest. So why do it ?

And this might sound strange, but, please, please, if you have to write this shit, at least do it under another name !!! Now that there are incest shit in your story list, I will not be able to shut out the fact that you have also written those when I'm searching for your real non-incest stories.

Stop this shit and get some therapy

/KG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The writing is overkill.

Two or three pages would have been fine. Too much information and only having one person naked and makes no sense whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Addendum

I just realized that you might be setting up for a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well done!

Very exciting, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Are You Kidding?

I’ve always despised the coercion element of the ‘NiS’ genre. The fathers blackmailing is completely over the top in this one. The parents academically shrouded self deception was a hilarious sidebar and their deliberations about having the children play out some version of ‘The Program’ at home; had me shaking my head in wonder at how stupid ‘educated’ people can be. The assumption that there will be no long term trauma after these events is just ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant!

Great. Varied and exciting, your stories are great!

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 15 years ago
It isn't supposed to be

real for goodness sakes. It is designed to be erotic, and I think it does that...very well. This could be the first of a long series of episodes gaining in intensiy. For me I like the author's command of detail, and as for length, I think it is a welcome change from most of the "Wham Bam Thank you ma'am" stuff that is submitted. Keep it up, Charles (in more ways than one)!

SamanthakayeSamanthakayeabout 13 years ago
.....

After reading the story and all the comments, i felt thet maybe we think to much about stories that have no real truth in them . Just because we put ourselves in the stories doesnt mean that we are going to go home a and fuck the first preson we see does it? I know im not. So give it a rest. Yon know that you dont like this type of story so why read it? And why comment on it.

Other then that i love it and i wish that there was more.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. Heading for the next one already. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Program at Home

Seven pages could be edited into four. The Program seems inspired by the "Harrad Experiment", co-ed nudity at college now graduated to home.

Nice writing, even if the plot seems to move slowly at times.

screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
Hum Not Fair

So far this story is sooo bloody predictable and very one sided i wonder if its to late for the kid that sister get naked then have both kids slam their parents ?

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
lovely little family sex tale!!

well done,,,just love this little sex story,,,,a fun read for sure!! family sex is the best!!

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago
Commical

Well writien & very erotic,,,very sexy & erotic,,, but commical as well,, you have plenty of room for more cha[ters,, keep writing,, you turned me on..

Mum would be up for a 3 some 7 maybe a 4 some with them all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lucky Jeff!

This is a very well written story. I couldn't pull myself away from my computer until I read every 7 pages. I really like how Jeff went from being the shy, self-conscious guy to being comfortable being naked, erect, and even orgasming in front of his sister, her friends, and most importantly, his mother. Jeff's mom was the best part. There is a certain love that family members can have with each other. It seems only natural to me that under the right circumstances, that family love can be expressed sexually with intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a fine story of hot motherfucking...

by a gifted writer. I like how Jeff is finally led step by step to actually enjoy being bare-ass naked in front of his kid sister and especially his mother, with both of the family twats seeing everything the boy's got to show swinging free between his strong young legs. Naturally Jeff gets hard in front of the family females, and don't think that his sis's and his mom's cunts don't get real wet seeing his fine fat prick bobbing around. Finally, in this last installment Jeff gets to do what all boys yearn to do deep down--fuck his own mother. Both boy and mom love having his hard cock thrusting in and out of his mother's coochie--that's exactly where his big hard on belongs! When Jeff unloads his young balls up his mother's mommy-hole and gives her a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen, mom practically faints with pleasure. The author tells us that "when she felt the last squirt, she gave her son's nuts a gentle, complimentary squeeze of appreciation." Now, that's just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot story!

You kept me aroused the whole time. It would be incredible to be able to do something like that! So Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Start-to-finish hard-on.

Outstanding .

hbcplhbcplover 9 years ago
Wow

An amazing story, thank you for sharing

ken0001ken0001almost 8 years ago
My compliments

Great story, very well written exciting turn on for me. It has 5 stars lit up I'm positive I have not read this. I would have given it ten if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finally

i finally found a story longer than 3 pages i'd give 20 stars if possible

TongueDocAtWorkTongueDocAtWorkover 5 years ago

Now this is a great story! My cock is still hard!!! Can’t wait to read the next chapter!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

Funny and fantsy nude program. well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pussy. You're not naked if you're wearing socks. His dad's right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It made me want to go back in time when I lived at home with my mom and sister. We were nudist and my sister would bring her friends over knowing I was there. Once I was in bed, they came in to talk and while my sister was talking her friend reached under the covers and grabbed my dick she got me all excited then she just left 10 minutes later my sister come back and touches me then she swallow my whole dick and sucks me to erection when the door opens and mom comes in telling here to get out and she takes my dick in her mouth sucking me dry. Most exciting orgasm of my life. Thanks for the reflection. Happy in Colonial Heights.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous