All Comments on 'Naked Attraction'

by shygeek

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn read the whole thing and enjoyed it. Interested to see how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Very well written. Thanks for spending time writing and sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is great! I hope there is a second and third part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, romantic in many ways. I hope that Jenny and her parents will accept Patrick. I thought the twist would be that she brought home a non-Asian. I hope that there is a sequel and that they will move on from the TV show and get on with their lives in a fun way. Maybe a trip to Bali?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too long. Not really an exhibitionist story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story do hope you write more about them soon. thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow what a great read 10 out of 10

hope there's more to come

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Very nice story, I hope the sequel is in the works now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read here, Thank you! Please continue the story

photokenphotokenover 2 years ago

great story I! part 2? please

hornydevil1963hornydevil1963over 2 years ago

Brilliant story. So erotic. Hope there will be more from Jenny and Patrick. Would especially like to read about their first time at a club. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!! I mean I love the story. I don't about anyone but I request you to continue the story. Please. I am keeping a close watch for updates.

A fan

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Highly erotic, cannot fault it.

peeobsessionpeeobsessionover 1 year ago

absolute great writing skills, keep going, hope the story will have a next part, you got me as a fan. Question: In several of your stories you touch the subject of 'exiting to see a woman pee' please take a step further in this in part 2, love the subject of watersports taken a next turn. keep up the good work!

nighthawk22204nighthawk222046 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but a little difficult to read because of the very weak punctuation which is essential to make a story easy and fun to read. But the story was quite interesting. I expect the next chapter could revolve around the release of the TV show of the kids' meeting. Will they watch that show alone, or with Patrick's parents, or could they work on building a relationship with the Zhang parents and invite the Zhang parents to meet with the Clark family, then all get together to watch the show on TV? I could foresee a later complication when Jenny starts law school and some law school classmate makes the connection between her and the TV show appearance, and possibly first threatens black mail against her to not reveal the information of her nude TV appearance to the law school administration and demands getting sex from her to avoid disclosing the information to the school. When the law school eventually finds out, what legal complications arise? Does England have a Freedom of language like the US Constitution 1st Amendment protecting her rights to express herself in nudity? And what happens with Ben and June? Do they meet? Do they hookup? Do they get the website created? Does a nude makeout website also add to Jenny's complications with shaming attempts at Law School? Does Jenny spend her entire law school career studying the British law on nudity and right to freedom of expression? Hope you have the time to write and publish a few more chapters, even if they end up focusing on legal issues of nude expression and less on group sex but the sex is important to all the Literotica readers as well, isn't it?

macian49macian496 months ago

Phenomenal Story, more chapters please. Loved it, and all your works.

John_BostonJohn_Boston3 months ago

Nicely developed story! Well done...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous