All Comments on 'Naked by the Ocean'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

Yet another one pleasant story from you, I enjoyed a lot, I like the romantic feeling you always entice in me, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year ago

I hate you Sabrina. How do you come up with these wonderful long stories? I struggle to get to 3000 words. You put me to shame.

SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothover 1 year ago

I always love your stories, you have just the perfect way of describing places, and details that make it easy to picture in our mind's eye. I can close my eyes, and see the table they met at, the real estate office, and the rented house. I can feel Giselle's insecurity at times, as well as her sexiness, and confidence.

You wrote a line "I felt it was something I had to do to stay sane." and that perfectly resonates with me.

Also, I'm stealing that lollipop stuff. :)

Finally, the ending.. It's bittersweet, but it's perfect. Ethan and Giselle will have plenty of memories.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Leeanna, and to think this is one of my shorter efforts, thanks for reading... and we all know you are still the best, you can't fool us...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks eraj, I was trying for full-on porn but then I came to my senses, ha... thanks for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading Anonymous

Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Cantaover 1 year ago

So well crafted. Strong likeable characters that make you wish it was you. The detailing makes it feel so real and the slow and sexy way the relationship grows feels just like foreplay.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

SilkeeSmooth I wonder if everyone finds the whole lollipop thing as sexy as us, ha I'm guessing they do, I love that. Thanks for taking my little tour of Ocean Grove it's a beautiful town, and a quick drive-through inspired me. Thanks for reading.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Cristal I originally thought the story was too sexual and I changed my heroines' name, but then I read a couple of other stories on LIT and figured I was crazy. Ha, thanks for reading.

RachelPrRachelProver 1 year ago

This stories is fairytale wonderful. I'm a mature CD, and love the way it makes me feel. I really put myself inside this. Just loved it and want more!!💋💖

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

So glad you could relate Rachel, it's nice being immersed in a fantasy. Here's hoping one day you travel and meet a fantasy of your own. don't forget to tell me about though, ha. Thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sweet story…I’ve always been just totally mesmerized by the unique allure of a mature, intelligent CD..As a man, the ultimate for me would be a traditional marriage, making a home together with my special wife and communicating every day to her that she had made my dreams come true..

Wonderful story…:thanks so much…

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, here's hoping one day your life becomes amazing. Change someone's life, and thanks for reading...

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse8 months ago

breastplates. I get it. But they're featured highly in all your stories I've read so far.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton8 months agoAuthor

Obviously, I love a good breastplate... ha... thanks for reading VerbalAbuse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...