All Comments on 'Naked Dare Ch. 01'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
believable

good story believable because it happened to me to.and i loved it.

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaalmost 15 years ago
Well done

Well written, good story line. I hope to read more about the game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent

all i really have to say is please keep it coming! it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I found out about all the people in chat rooms

some time back. The annomity of chat rooms means tha anyone can be what ever he or she.it wants to be. No one is the wiser. Most women are fat sloppy ugly slobs and the men the same. They pretend to be a great looking lover in the room and if ever anyone should want proof then they will send a picture of someone else. Trouble is i met one of the women that another had sent me a picture of. She was a sexy well built woman. I couldn't help but to go up to her and call her by her chat name. We had a go around at first and finally discovered who had taken the picture of her. It was a fat ugly neighbor of hers. They were unlucky to live in the same town I did and I guess the fat ugly didn't realize that i would run into her one day soon. In the chat room I called Delia by her real name and gave her real adress to all on the site. She went away and a few days later i rang her bell. When she came to the door I said "Well Delia...you sure don't look like the picture you sent me. She turned out to be a real nastey woman and the woman she had sent me the picture of sued her and she lost her house and bank account and moved away. I know you are only writing a fantasy but I think you should know that readers on the site know better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
interracial belongs in interracial

would not have read it.

davion2308davion2308almost 15 years ago
Good Story

I liked it for the most part. It was very believable, even though I thought the husband's reaction was a little too quick to enjoy it. I have a HUGE exhibitionism fantasy with my wife, but if she went off on her own or didn't share, I'd get more upset. You had excellent, well-written dialogue, which is a rarity on this site. You could even spin-off the story to a letters/correspondence tale between the American and the wife. Good job.

BetterwoodBetterwoodalmost 15 years ago
PUERILE ="Fucking" overused as an adjective

Yak, you've written better. Try again; get an editor to smooth your style. Betterwood on LIT

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 15 years ago
That was hot.

I'm looking forward to chapter 2. That was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"peurile"

I guess I'm not a fan of exhibitionism if this is an example. To me it reads like a story about stupid slut wife and braindead wimp husband.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A romp!

Real or not for some people, this story was a romp for me. Very sexy with easy dialogue, and I love your sense of humor. Keep it coming!

lovebuddlovebuddalmost 15 years ago
Realistic & HOT!

Great story... can't wait to read more.

BenLongBenLongalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Don't we all love to be naughty, or wouldn't we all love to be a naughty lady like this? Great story. Can't wait to read the rest.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 13 years ago
I liked it!

Good story gave it a 5.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageover 12 years ago
Not bad

Overall it was a decent story. Then you had to get all crazy with the obsession with the palm tree in the other guy's pants. Kinda ruined the rest of the story. Would have been a 5-star, but it annoying enough to take away 2 stars.

GeorgieHGeorgieHover 10 years ago
So real

Thank you - That felt so real to me. I've never gone further than Ella did in this story, in similar circumstances, but I'm going to happily read on now and who knows?

Georgie

wendy53wendy53almost 2 years ago

OMG reading this makes me want to do it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES