Naked Escape Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers

The final section was next - a back and forth section. Jessica started making her way through, leaning over to get to the furthest away. Suddenly, and unexpectedly, there was a buzz - Sally flinched and sucked her teeth. Jessica was confused, she hadn't let the loop touch the wire. Then she look down.

"I think your boob touched the wire as you were leaning over," Sally pointed out.

"Noted," Jessica said, lamenting the lack of a bra at this specific moment. Not only was she going to have to navigate the loop, but also her unrestrained body through the final section. She tried again, this time holding up her breast in an attempt to prevent it touching the wire. This was more awkward, and she ended up touching the wire with the loop.

"Ahhh! Mmhmm hmmm ..." Sally yelped, and started to breathe deeply to help cope with the extreme sensation.

Felicity was now also on the final section. She wasn't being quite so careful, and Ian was being shocked every few seconds. Jessica was beginning to think Felicity was doing this on purpose. As she was looking like she was going to succeed, Don came up behind her and groped her left butt cheek, pushing her off balance and making her fail again. Ian shot him a look, Felicity tried to ignore him. Don chuckled.

Finally, they both managed to navigate the last section. Jessica held her loop just short of the end, waiting for Felicity to catch up. Once she had, they counted down to finishing.

"3...2...1...down," they said in unison, as they dropped the loop to the final, green section. A final green light on the base illuminated - and Sally and Ian's restraints unlocked themselves. They both immediately pulled their shoulders forward - having them restrained behind their back was a source of stress in this position. They each unhooked their attachments from their private parts and put them down on the white chairs.

Behind them, a door was illuminated with the now familiar text, "NEXT SCENE."

The group filtered through into the next lobby, where they sat on the floor as before, as the lights went out. Someone was escorted from the room - Jessica wasn't sure who, but it wasn't her - so she guessed it must have been Don. She carefully laid flat back on the soft carpet in the darkness. A gentle ambient soundtrack started to play, including washing waves and slow synth chords.

A fair amount of time passed, and Jessica was almost on the verge of dozing off when the lights slowly came back up again - revealing that indeed the group was missing Don. Ian and Felicity were both also lying on their backs, while Sally was sitting up holding her knees. They all stood up and walked through the door ahead.

What they saw first was a podium, atop which a paddle. The paddle had a small electronic display near the handle, with what looked like a gauge. They approached the podium, and another light came on - this time illuminating Don. He was suspended by a harness on his waist, a spreader bar between his knees, and a decorative rope tie of his arms behind his back. He was almost horizontal - and the position was exposing his ass especially well. His substantial endowment also dangled, vulnerable, between his open legs.

"Oh... woowww..." Felicity admired, as she walked over to him.

"Don't get any ideas, this is just a one off..." Don started to say, interrupted as Felicity took a gentle hold of both his nipples and started to tease. Don gasped and closed his eyes, and his cock began to twitch.

"Uh, right, what are we supposed to do here?" asked Ian.

Jessica picked up the paddle and observed it closely. She tapped it against her hand, and the gauge began to fill - but at the same time, a gauge on the wall illuminated yellow. It jumped up, then slowly decayed back to nothing.

"Hmmm," said Jessica thoughtfully. She walked over to Don, and suddenly slapped Don's ass.

"Whoa!" Don exclaimed. The yellow bar shot up. Jessica did it again, and the bar went a little higher. Again, and the end of the bar entered a green section. As this happened, a timer started counting down from 60. Waiting a second caused the bar to decay back into the yellow region, and the timer disappear again.

Jessica started hitting Don's ass again, repeatedly. Don yelled - Felicity was still in front of him teasing him, and he was pretty distracted despite the spanking. The progress bar jumped up again, the timer briefly started again - but another hit made the bar go red and the timer disappeared once more.

"Ok, so you have to keep it in a sweet spot for a whole minute, I guess?" Ian observed.

"What? Oh, jeez," said Don.

"I can do this, give," Felicity jumped in, taking the paddle from Jessica.

Jessica stepped back. Clearly, this is an opportunity Felicity was waiting for.

Immediately she gave him a hard spank on the ass - sending the bar shooting right up into the red. As it decayed into the green zone, Felicity started to gently tap him again - but not on the ass - in his junk. His balls slapped against the paddle as she tapped them.

"Oh, no Flic, oww, that's not fair, don't do it there," Don protested.

"Who's the sub now? Tell me," Felicity asked Don.

"No that's," Don started. Felicity slapped him a bit harder, and he yelped.

"Tell me, now," Felicity insisted.

"I'm the sub now."

"Who's the master?"

"You are, Flic. Ow!" Don let out as a harder slap kept the bar in the green area.

Felicity started to tap his ass again with the paddle, but then reached between his legs and grabbed his junk and squeezed.

"Aaah! That's not necessary!" Don protested.

"What was that, sub?"

"Uh, I mean, thank you mast-arrgh" Don corrected himself, as she squeezed again.

"Do you like it, sub?" Felicity asked, adjusting the spanks to perfectly keep the progress bar in the green.

"Yes, master, I like it when you - OW - hurt me," Don admitted, punctuated by a particularly hard spank.

"Good boy," Felicity said, giving his cock a little tug whilst she continued to tap, before finally slapping his balls gently with the paddle again.

The timer eventually ran down to zero - and as soon as it did - a winch started to lower Don from his suspension.

"Oh Jesus, thank fuck for that," Don sighed in relief. "I hope you had your fun, there, that's not happening again," Don looked Felicity in the eyes and told her, as he landed on the floor and the restraints released themselves. Felicity smirked with a glint in her eyes.

Once he was fully disentangled, the door illuminated again - NEXT SCENE.

They followed the familiar process of filing in, sitting down in the darkness. Except this time, Jessica knew it was her turn - she didn't bother sitting with the rest of the group. Sure enough, a few moments in darkness she felt a hand on her shoulder and a whisper in her ear saying "Come with me." Dutifully, she took the lead of the hand and found a door being closed behind her as she entered a dimly lit backstage room.

The person that the hand on her shoulder belonged to was now visible - a woman with frizzy hair, in all black clothing.

"Hi - OK so it's your scene next - just want to check with you, you're OK with medical fetishes and having others in the group masturbate you - according to your preference sheet. Your scene would include those things - if you've changed your mind, that's fine, we can skip your scene," explained the woman.

"No - I'm good with them," Jessica replied, with a little trepidation.

"Cool. Come through here and we'll get you strapped in," the woman instructed.

They walked through into another room - with basic utility lighting. A gynecological gurney, including some unusual straps were in the middle of the room. She sat in it as directed. The woman took some supplies, and attached ECG contacts to her chest, before setting up a heart rate monitor which began to beep in rhythm with her heartbeat. She also attached a blood oxygenimeter to her finger - superfluous, but it adds to the effect, she guessed. They then lent her back and put her legs into the stirrups, leaving her pussy wide open and exposed. Each knee was secured with a velcro strap with a magnetic section - this was the remote release she had seen before.

"Here are the toys they'll have available," the woman said, showing her a collection of vibrators and dildos, "Let me know if there are any you don't like."

"No, they're all fine, thank you," Jessica said after considering the selection.

"Great. Final thing, under your left hand is a button, if at any time you want the scene to stop, just press it, OK? You can also say 'cheese' three times in case you can't press the button. We'll be right behind this door. Last thing is to strap the arms in and you're ready," the woman explained.

She took each of her wrists, and secured it to a restraint with a velcro tie - with a remote release latch in between.

"All ready?" the woman asked. Jessica nodded.

"Great, enjoy!" the woman winked and stepped out of the room. The utility lights went out and they were in darkness. Jessica saw a stage light illuminating the table full of toys. The door opened and the group of her naked friends walked through the door. At first, they could only see the table of toys. Sally gasped and remarked, "Ooh, exciting. What's that beeping?"

As they approached, another set of lights above Jessica flooded her with light. All of the groups jaws dropped open at the sight of her restrained on the gurney. In particular, Ian's eyebrows disappeared into his hairline. "Oh my god yes!" Sally bounced, walking over to Jessica's side.

"Guys, we have to make her cum!" Sally explained to the group.

Jessica thought for a moment - that probably did make sense, perhaps that's what the heart rate monitoring is supposed to detect - or at least that's plausible. But at this stage, even if it wasn't, she wasn't going to complain. The whole experience had made her so horny, she needed a release soon.

The group gathered around her.

"Felicity, you and I should take the top. You boys go down below, get the Hitachi," Sally instructed, and they followed her command.

Sally made intense eye contact with Jessica with a beaming smile - as she pressed herself against her side.

"This was a brilliant idea, thank you for organizing it. It's given me so many ideas for our next fetish evening ..." Sally told her.

"That's OK, mmm!" Jessica replied, being interrupted by Felicity sliding up and gently caressing her left breast.

"Ready?" Sally asked Don and Ian. They nodded, and switched on the vibrating massager.

Sally looked at Felicity - and they both lowered themselves and guided each of Jessica's breasts and nipples into their mouths as they gently sucked and teased with their tongues. Jessica let out a gasp, and an almost musical moan. The heart rate beeps suddenly quickened. The sensation was so stimulating - more so than just one at a time.

Before she had a moment to get used to that, she felt the strong and intense vibrations of the massager touch her pussy lips. It made a wet, sticky noise as it stirred her juices with the oscillations. They pressed harder, making contact with her whole pussy. They slid it up and down, regularly putting pressure on her clitoris sending waves of pleasure over her.

The girls attending to her breasts looked up at her, watching her expression as the ecstasy grew. Sally adjusted her stance, spreading her own legs and starting to touch herself. This made her moan, and the vibration of her moans Jessica could feel through her nipples as she continue to tease them with her tongue.

The vibrator moved lower down, and suddenly she felt a tongue flickering over her clitoris - with the perfect balance of pressure and speed. The combination of all of the stimulation, topped off by the regular and strong tongue was starting to bring her to the edge. She couldn't help but moan loudly in an increasingly high pitch, each time the tongue went up and down bringing her closer and closer.

The beeping of the heart rate monitor suddenly spiked to a extremely high rate. Jessica let out a note and tensed up her muscles - until finally, she tipped over the edge.

"Ahhh!" Jessica jolted in the gurney as a rapturous orgasm swept over her in three or four waves.

She breathed deeply, and the stimulation subsided. The group all stood and looked at her, smiling. There was a gentle click and the restraints on her wrists and legs unclipped.

"OK, wow, uh, phew, that was. Let me get up first," Jessica started saying, overwhelmed. She sat up on the edge of the gurney - and stood herself up. The group all joined together in a group hug, sharing the intimate moment together.

A door illuminated, this time with the text "AFTERPARTY". The group stepped through.

The final room was filled with huge, fluffy cushions - and in the center a round table upon which were five glasses of champagne. On one wall, each of their numbered dressing gowns were hung. The group entered, each taking a glass and a seat.

"That was so mad, and hot," said Felicity. "I did enjoy punishing you, Don, but I want to know what it'd be like to do that scene myself."

"We did do something a bit like that once, didn't we, but without the gamification bit," Don observed.

"I fucking loved the gamification. It was like we were all subs for an invisible dom, like some secret evil genius or something," Sally jumped in.

"That was pretty cool, yeah," Ian chimed in, in his usual understated way.

Felicity reached over to Ian, and squeezed his thigh. Adjusting her position from a kneel, she positioned herself on all fours and stated to kiss Ian, as her hand moved to grasp his growing cock - but spreading her legs directly in front of Don's face. Don slid his hands between her legs, and rubbed her pussy gently from behind. Sally shuffled over to Don, running her hand up and down his chest - then crouching over to guide his cock into her mouth.

Jessica was now seeing this as a puzzle - and she wanted to fit herself in somewhere. Sally spread her legs, giving an opening - Jessica decided to treat her friend to a little oral - whilst positioning herself that her own pussy was within range of Ian. He took the hint, and took Jessica's hips and buried himself into her crotch.

The circle pleasured each other for several minutes - and through some miracle all reached orgasm within a few seconds of each other. Ian and Don both shot spunk into the faces of Felicity and Sally, who both seemed to enjoy licking it up. Sally, who had been aroused almost continuously from the start, squirted all over Jessica's face.

They all lay back, covered in various fluids and relaxed for a moment. They basked in their combined post-orgasmic bliss, until they finally stood up, found their dressing gowns and filed out into the changing room area in the next room - where they were greeted by the woman from reception earlier.

"I hope you all enjoyed the experience!" she beamed. "Feel free to use the shower and towels in your cubicle - just leave the towel on the floor when you're done - and that's it!"

They showered, changed and left the nondescript light industrial unit - and each one were planning who they'd take on their next adventure at The Bare Challenge Rooms.

bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Female Sexual Response: Subject 326 Psych major agrees to participate in a research study.in Toys & Masturbation
Sybian Streaming Trap Locked on a sybian, the torment escalates with each orgasm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
Automated Package An unexpected package conceals a devious machine.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Suit Ch. 01 A scientist is locked in the AI controlled suit she designed.in BDSM
More Stories