Naked Friday 02 - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without response, he pulled his shirt off over his head and quickly stripped off his trousers too, grabbing me and laying me back on the stairs, opened my legs (no resistance on my part) and forcefully pushed himself inside of me. It took about 30 seconds for us both to come, and I expected him to stop then. He didn't – he just kept on pounding into me until I eventually screamed through my second orgasm as we both came together for the second time.

Covered in sweat and our own mingling juices and remaining on the stairs for a few minutes, Martin looked deep into my eyes and kissed me so softly it was like having a feather tickle my lips. This was not enough and I sunk my tongue deep into his mouth and smothered him with deep hot kisses.

After a few more minutes, I picked his head up off my chest and said, "Supremely enjoyable as that was, it's not too comfortable here now, and I think we need a shower before dinner, don't you?"

"Hmmmmm." Was all I got back in response. "Come on dopy, let's get showered and put some dinner on." and I pushed against his shoulders.

He reluctantly stood up and took me by the hand, leading me upstairs. We showered together and he made me come again with his fingers and lips while we were there.

As I was drying off, I watched Martin do the same.

'God, I love you so much Martin, you just don't know how much and I can't find the words to explain.' I thought.

Martin was clearly loving what I was doing and hadn't said a word about me coming home naked, not a bad word anyway. I had enjoyed it too – all the different feelings of fear, breathlessness, sweating hands and dry mouth; the arousal that I had felt all day, and especially on the way home being fully naked in real public areas, and in our own country too, not just topless on a beach in the Mediterranean where it was almost expected, and I was thoroughly enjoying it too, especially the fringe benefits!

I made a life changing decision right there and then, and had no doubts or fears about it, even if I did end up having a record for indecent exposure – it would be worth it.

My decision? 'I am going to endeavour to be naked for as long as possible wherever and whenever possible, and hang the consequences.'

Martin obviously loved it and I loved the feelings, both positive and, surprisingly, even the negative and frightened ones too. So why shouldn't I – after all, all I would be doing would be hurting peoples frigid and bigoted feelings.

Having made that decision, I shook for a while but Martin didn't see it because I was still drying myself off. But, despite the shakes, I was going to stay nude all the time from now on whenever possible.

All that's left to figure out is what's 'possible', and I shall rely on Martin to lead me in that. I finished off my hair and, with a very light head on my shoulders, I wandered downstairs to see what Martin was getting us for dinner.

Martin was standing at the front window and he too had remained naked.

I walked up behind him caressed his buttocks, moving around to the front and then cupping his balls in my hand.

"Hmmm, no matter how much I like that, please stop now or we won't be getting our dinner, I've ordered us a takeaway to be delivered, is that OK?"

"Oooh yes" I responded, "It will give me a chance to flash the delivery boy!"

"That'll be something he'll go back and discuss with his mates for a long time to come I suspect, but what if it's a girl?" he asked.

"What difference would that make?" I asked. "Just so you know, I have just come to a major decision that I hope you will support and help me with."

I paused for a moment and gathered up some courage.

"I have decided that I am going stay naked whenever possible for the rest of my life – but I will need you to help me figure out what's possible and we'll have to make that up as we go along – will you?" I asked.

He turned around and put his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I could feel the heat from his penis on my belly and closed my eyes, resting my head on his chest whilst my own arms encircled his waist.

"Whatever you desire, Darling, is what I shall give you. And, I think we are going to enjoy this. Why didn't we get here sooner do you think?"

"I think we have both been lying to ourselves a little, you know. Clearly, this is something that we have both wanted but been afraid to admit for fear of losing each other. We must promise, right now, never to be afraid to voice our desires and fantasies to each other ever again."

I kissed his chest, slowly making my way up to his mouth and kissing him very gently and lovingly.

"One thing I have to admit to you is that I have been unable to tell you how much I love you... I just don't know the words to describe how much." I told him.

"I know how you feel – I can't imagine life without you either – and this thing that has surfaced over the past couple of days has made that love for you deeper than I could have believed possible."

We remained in silence and cuddling each other by the window for a while when Martin said, "Lets get some plates ready, the takeaway shouldn't be too long now. I'll get dressed in a minute so that there's no scramble for something to put on when it comes."

He released his hold on me, or at least, he tried to.

I clung onto him and said, "No, don't; I just told you, I'll answer the door and pay, no need to get dressed."

Martin said "I don't know what you are turning into Darling, but I do like it; so long as you're sure of course?"

"Yes, I am sure. I just said, I'm not going to wear anything again when possible, and this is a definite 'possible'. No, more than that, it's a definite must – so don't worry – kiss me instead."

And he did just that, tenderly, slowly and lovingly. I nearly came just from that kiss without anything else and had to go dry myself off before getting ready for dinner.

About 5 minutes later, the doorbell rang.

'Here goes then.' I thought to myself.

As I crossed the lounge towards the door, I had a little moment of fear and almost panicked, but quickly put it aside by thinking of how wet my pussy would become as soon as I opened the door. Even so, I got to the door and put my hand on the lock and had to pause a moment, just to ensure that I was prepared and composed.

I opened the door and said, "Good evening".

The man at the door, complete with his 'keep hot' bag, looked at me and said "Bloody Hell!" paused for a moment whilst he looked me up and down and as he did a huge smile spread across his face.

"Well, that's going to brighten my evening; I wish all my customers would dress like you!"

"If they did, " I responded, "Then it wouldn't be much of a thrill, would it?"

"I suppose not, but then again..." he left the statement hanging in the air.

"How much do we owe you then?" I asked as I took the package from him and turned and reached for my purse.

I paid him and waited while he found some change and I think he took much longer that he needed, plus it is difficult to look for change when your eyes are everywhere but where they should be – looking in your change bag!

He eventually found it and as he handed it to me he asked, "Why are you naked then, is it some sort of bet, or a dare or something?"

"No, nothing like that – we have a challenge in work on Friday – it is going to be 'Naked Friday' in work for a BBC program that is being run as a team building exercise and I am practising for it so that I don't make a fool of myself. Or at least", I continued, "that is what it started out as – now I've found I like being naked, I'm not going to wear clothes again if I can help it and become a full time Nudist. Don't mind do you?"

"No, of course not, and please do order from us again, I'll ensure that you get the best service; Bye for now then." and he turned and walked down the path.

I stayed in the open doorway until he was seated in his car just at the end of our pathway and waved him goodbye. No one else passed in the street as I stood there, but I don't know if anyone across the road was looking at me out of their windows – and I didn't care if they were!

I went back through to the kitchen and Martin helped me serve our dinner. It was quite a distraction – Martin kept on brushing past me, his front to my back, and I could feel his penis rubbing against the top of my bum; and it was making me hot and bothered! If he kept this up, we wouldn't be having dinner!

I laughingly said, "Do you want this dinner or..." and I turned to face him, "do you want to eat this instead?" pointing at my sloppy, glistening pussy.

"Not until you shave off that landing strip – I'm quite fancying you completely naked, and that includes hair down there."

"Ohhh, Later. Now let's eat before Sammie and Geraint arrive."

I don't think either of us really enjoyed our dinner that night, there was too much anticipation in the air waiting for them to come, and trepidation too I suspect on Martin's behalf and certainly a bit on mine, despite my earlier bravado in the street talking to Sammie.

Whilst we waited, Martin asked what I was going to do about work for next two days.

I said that I intended to go to work naked, if he would drive me – I didn't think I had the courage to go on the bus as usual, not yet anyway, maybe not ever, that one is a case of wait and see.

Martin said he would drive me if I insisted, but thought that my going naked to work for the remainder of this week would have a spoiling effect on the Naked Friday project.

"Why don't you go dressed as normal, despite your overexposure today; which I'm not knocking – in fact I am very proud to have a wife who could do what you did, and even moreso to do what you intend to do, and I shall support and protect you all the way. Then on Friday before you finish up to come home, go and see Robert and tell him what you intend to do – see how he takes it and whether they will allow you to continue to work naked or not."

I pondered on this for a few minutes, and found that he was exactly right. So despite my earlier promise to go naked henceforth, I relented on that until Friday.

"OK, so long as you take me to work and pick me up again – and then I won't have to dress 'till I get there and can undress again when I leave work. Deal?" I asked.

"Yes, sure, but I can't take you on Thursday; I have to drive to a meeting in Bristol so I'll have to leave earlier than usual. I think I might enjoy this week!" He replied with a smile.

"If I have anything to do with it, your going to enjoy the rest of your life after this week even more – 'cause I'm going to do it you know; Ahh, no more uncomfortable clothes to wear. Think of how much money we'll save!"

A few moments later, still with both Martin and I naked on our sofa, the doorbell rang. I looked at the time and it was bang on 7:30, so I figured it would be Sammie and Geraint.

"Do you want to go upstairs to dress before I answer the door love?" I asked Martin.

"Do you think I ought? I would rather stay this way tonight at least to support you, and then if they are OK with it, I can go naked more around the house and maybe even in the garden with you."

"Tell you what, " I replied, "I would love that. I'll go and ask them if they mind that you are naked as well tonight, and tell them that you are just supporting me. If they say that's OK, I'll just bring them in, if it's not, I'll let you get to the stairs first and they can come in while you dress. OK?"

"Yes, sure – I'm quite nervous though, aren't you?"

"Surprisingly love, No, I don't think I am – now let me go answer the door!"

It was true, I wasn't what you would call nervous. My hands were sweating a little, I was a little blushed and my mouth was quite dry – but it wasn't nerves, it was anticipation of an exciting experience ahead and I wanted to get it started.

I opened the door wide with not a thought to hide behind it nor to identify who was there first. It was Sammie and Geraint though, so I asked about Martin and they said it was OK, so I invited them in.

I showed them to the two armchairs and, as I went out to the kitchen and Sammie, Geraint and Martin said their 'Hello's', I asked Martin to get the wine opened while I brought some glasses from the kitchen.

Just having him do something rather than just sit on the sofa naked would help his nerves, and Sammie's and Gearint's too I suppose. Make things appear more 'normal' if he was busy.

We chatted, primarily in the beginning about the BBC Project and Naked Friday. Sammie said she had never thought the BBC would do something like that and wondered where I found the courage to agree to do it. I explained that without Martin's support, I never could – but I know Martin will support me in whatever I do, so it wasn't too far a jump from wearing my normal 'at home and evening' wear to being naked.

I also told them that I had been out on the town before in a short – very short – skirt and had not worn any underwear, clearly understanding that I would be flashing my bum and pussy during the course of the evening. I explained how it had turned both Martin and me on at the time. It hadn't been repeated because each of us was afraid of upsetting the other.

We had, on the other hand, had a good deep heart to heart earlier this evening, and we discussed our views, and they turned out to be very closely aligned. I stayed naked all evening yesterday, although I didn't go out anywhere, and I told them what I had worn to work today – and they had already seen what I didn't wear coming home.

With all that said, about an hour or so had passed and Sammie said she still admired my nerve, but didn't think she would ever enjoy being so exposed herself – but did feel a little jealous of my apparent comfort with my own body.

"I wish everyone could be that courageous – especially me!" she said.

"Well, since we are in the privacy of my home, why don't you give it a try – you might find that you are stronger than you think – you never know, you just might like it too?"

I noticed that her eyes sparkled a little more now, and I could almost see the cogs going around in her head. Her face was a picture of fear and then thought and even a wry smile in there somewhere, then it would all go around again. I was amazed at how her face changed and 'spoke' without words to us.

To break the moment, and give her an opportunity to not commit herself if she didn't want to and even ignore the question if that was cool with her, I got up and brought a fresh bottle of wine from the kitchen.

Martin opened it for me and I poured each of us a fresh glass – I left Sammie's 'till last on purpose though.

When I had finished pouring her wine, she turned to Geraint and asked, "What do you think Ger? Would you mind if I gave it a go here with Gina and Martin?"

"I have been intrigued with what I have heard tonight, and I feel blessed with the honesty that Gina has shown, so despite my earlier comments to you at home, I don't think I would mind letting you give it a try – but just here mind you! – I don't expect to come home from work and find you wandering the neighbourhood naked."

He did have a sort of smile on his face when he said the last bit – nothing pervy though, just a loving sort of smile that they alone would know the exact meaning of.

Sammie said, "I'll go home and get undressed then and I'll be back in a minute, OK" and she moved to stand up.

I was about to say 'You don't have to go home to do that, just get undressed here' but before I could, Martin knowing I was going to say something from the breath I took, dug me in the ribs with his elbow and nodded to shut me up.

I gave him a quizzical look but couldn't really ask him – I would find out about his devious mind later on!

I walked Sammie to the door and asked her if she wanted me to go with her for moral support.

"Yes, that would be nice of you, please."

I opened the door and went out in front of her. I could have cut across the grass in front of our houses, but I chose to walk down the path, along the street's footpath in front of our houses and then turned onto her front door path, never once looking to see who might be looking at me.

I did notice how cold the ground was against my bare feet, and it wasn't entirely uncomfortable. What it did do, though was highlight, at least to me, how completely naked I was!

Sammie opened her door and let us in. She went directly up the stairs and, so as not to make her any more nervous that she probably already was, I waited at the foot of them.

A few seconds later, she called me and I went up to her bedroom.

She looked absolutely amazing – a much better figure than mine by a country mile – she was just stunning.

She had taken her hair out of its normal pigtale and fluffed it up a little, she had put on a pair of 3" heeled pumps and, as she stood looking at herself in the full length mirror.

She stood erect and pulled her shoulders back, then said "I don't think I have ever looked at myself in quite such a critical way before, but now I do, I don't think I have too much to worry about, do you?"

My mouth was still hanging open – I couldn't believe that simply changing one's hairstyle, wearing a different pair of shoes and standing proud could make such a difference to someone's appearance.

I noted though that it may have had something to do with the pride I saw in her face too – she looked like she was in total command of what she was doing, rather than being the slightly mousey next door neighbour she had always appeared in the past.

"Fuuuuucking Hellll!" I said.

She turned to look at me, a little shocked by my language – I had never sworn before like that and I was a little shocked myself – but for all that – 'Fucking hell' came out of me again.

Her face started to drop and I came out of my trance.

"Sammie – no – I didn't mean what it looks like you think I meant – I meant Fucking Hell – where have you been hiding – YOU ARE GORGEOUS GIRL!"

I just stared at her for a moment and then continued, "And you said you wouldn't look as good as me – 'tell you babe, I'd bloody kill for a body like yours. Come on, hurry up – we have to go show the boys."

I grabbed her hand and dragged her down the stairs, out the door which she barely had the opportunity to close, and directly across the grass to my own front door. I banged the door open and dragged her into the lounge, pushing her front and centre so that we all could look at her.

Just like mine, Martin's mouth dropped open and it looked like he couldn't drag his eyes away from her.

Geraint said – "Give us a twirl then love." and very slowly, tottering a little on her unusually high heels, turned 360 with her arms raised level to about shoulder height.

And again, quite involuntarily, "Fuck me!" said I.

"I can only agree with that sentiment." Martin offered.

Geraint got up out of his chair and took his wife in his arms and just kissed her face off – well almost.

Eventually, he let her go and just stood back and stared. "Go on then Sammie, what in that few short minutes were you able to do to effect such a change in your appearance. I mean, I can understand Martin and Gina being a little surprised at the mouse getting out of it's cage; but I've seen you naked plenty of times – and it's never had this sort of reaction on me – tell me your secret!"

"I don't have one. I just stripped in the bedroom, put on these shoes and then studied myself for a moment in the mirror and decided that I didn't look bad at all. Nothing else, honest."

"God, how many times have I told you that and you haven't believed me. The penny has finally dropped for you has it – I knew you were gorgeous – hopefully now others will get to know it to, what d'you say?"