All Comments on 'Naked Fun'

by nkdmann

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've used to wonder...

if my own daughter wanted to experience my cock, too. We: were always naked; occasionally showered/bathed together; slept (naked) together; enjoyed her watching me masturbate as I looked at her naked body; enjoyed masturbating together after she asked me to teach her how to masturbate (of course I did). I was always hoping something more, like this story, would happen. Since she has been married, we have admitted our fantasies to each other...hers has been to masturbate and blow me, mine has been to feel/suck her breasts; masturbate her and eat her...and, we're both happy to say, it finally happened after we read your story. We agree that the memories we share, along with the new ones to come, are fantastic and will be with us until we die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

The dad has fucked his own mom before and now his daughter and her friend? Has the mother fucked her son and her father and maybe even her husband's father? You need to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice story. I love stories of sniffing dirty panties of family members. However the only thing saying that the panties had such a great smell, or smells nice, or the aroma is wonderful. What is that? Why not say the real smell of a pussy? Musky, pungent (which you mention and that was good), you could also say, has quite a strong pussy odor, has a feint fishy scent or intoxicating but very erotic smell. That is the real smell of a pussy and not such thing as nice, great or wonderful.

Please continue with a second chapter with the son sniffing his mom's panties and the mom saw him and she laughs and quite embarrassed wrinkled her nose to him and told him that it must be stinky since she wore them the whole day at work, but the son said that it was musky alright but that is the smell that makes his cock hard and added that he adores her odor. Then the mom would tease him saying that he is so naughty, like father like son that loves to sniffs their mom's dirty panties. Then they joke and laughs about the musky pussy odor.

rodavrodavover 8 years ago

Then one day when the mom came home after work, the mom was still bottomless as she did not finished undressing yet. The son kneeled in front of her and the mom standing with her legs apart pelvis pushed forward and the son's nose pressed on the mom's bare hairy pussy and sniffs hard inhaling her musky...pungent...and intoxicating pussy odor as the mom lovingly stroking the son's hair, and while sister also came and kneeling beside them taking pictures and video with her cell phone.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love how rodav and the last anon think

Just shows how a great story elicits great comments. Be honest--how many readers here have sniffed their mother's used panties? Plenty of us, I bet. The scenario one commenter paints is just so cool. Mom catches her boy with her panties plastered on his face and chides him that he really loves his mommy's intimate aroma. The kid admits it, then "they joke and laughs about the musky pussy odor." The kid tells his mother that the scent wafting from between her legs is more intoxicating than the priciest French perfumes--"mom, it's my own mother's cunt-smell." Mom's flattered, and tells him to get it from the source. She spreads a bit and the boy jams his head between his mother's thighs, where it last was some 18 or so years ago, when she gave birth to him. He goes into a suck-frenzy, smooching and licking and slurping every bit of the wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Mom cums like crazy and the kid blows his balls and just shoots his semen all over the place. I bet that happens lots and lots of times. It's just so easy and convenient and such great dirty fun between a mother and her baby boy. Boys sure love their own mother's cunt.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunnerover 8 years ago
HOT STUFF !

.... give us more ... a great "first effort" ... hope that you have more coming down the pipeline.

Tail_Gunner

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Well done!

Great little read! 4/5

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Didn't rate

Because these present tense stories put me off. You slipped into past tense once or twice but I've seen enough present tense ones to conclude it's more a 'thing" for some than just a writing mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story !!! I like the fact Dad and his daughter are getting together and her friend is there to play. Now more details on each girl plus they want to take turns being power screwed by Dad,... Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smooth and natural

Liked the story flow, could be there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
daughter

i hate how children are always over 18 or in this case 21 in incest stories, especially when they are about first encounters, we all know what age we were when we first became sexually aware and spent every private moment jacking off and shooting our load as often as possible and that was in the days before the internet. now if the daughter and friend had been 14 or 15? but then rules are rules, just means there's no urge to find out if grandson fucks his gran

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

Wonderfully wanton, unapologetic and nasty! Good job, fellow perv

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernkdmann@nkdmann
open minded guy. Straight and enjoys many things.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Naked Fun Series Info