Naked Gay Sub Boy Lexi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Matt. I'm still shaking from the orgasms you've given me. I'm on the verge of crying. It was beautiful. But I'm still horny." I said while laying on the floor with semen all over my body.

"You enjoy having all that semen inside you?" Matt asked.

"Yes. It turns me on knowing it's in there. But I feel like such a dirty little whore to enjoy it. I'm nothing more than a sexual degenerate." I said.

"And that's why I love you. You are absolutely perfect for me. For many reasons, you will always be my favorite. From your devotion to gay sex, to how much semen you release after getting banged by someone, everything you do is amazing. You should never change a thing. Especially your sexual desires. You are meant to be my boy. Everything you want, and everything you desire will come true, you sexy piece of shit. Your ultimate fantasy has been fulfilled. The most handsome guy you've ever seen ejaculating deep inside you. And soon, we'll do it again. And because you love how it's sitting in there, I have have something to make sure it remains in there while you are asleep." He said.

He then found a butt plug that fits perfectly into my butt.

"This will allow you to carry some of my hot semen in there throughout the night. You will always feel connected to me. And you can pretend that my cock is in there while you sleep. You may even notice some of the sperm is still leaking out, which will turn you on even more." Matt said.

With that he lubed up the butt plug, and inserted it into my ass.

Once it was in there, Matt told me it's time for me to go to sleep.

"Matt, I want to sleep with your jizz still all over my skin as well. Please don't make me shower." I begged.

"I promise you, baby boy. You will sleep in a puddle of cum, and sweat. You will wake up smelling like I fucked you last night. Even your pillow will smell like I came on it." He said.

He then carried me to where I would be sleeping that night, laying me down on a soft bed with no blankets.

"And this only the beginning, Alex. Infact, I want to give you a nickname. Something cuter. How about Lexi? Because it sounds like the name of a gay guy." Matt suggested.

"I love it! How fitting. I feel like a gay bitch who's been taken advantage of. Which, let's be honest, I am. Thank you for doing this to me, Matt." I said.

"You are welcome. Also, I would love for you to help out with the farming tomorrow. It will be quite hot out tomorrow, but that won't be an issue for you because you'll working naked the whole time. It will be so sexy seeing you running around the farm wearing nothing but some sunscreen and bug spray. No one will be able to resist you. Afterall, you are perfect for me. Your hot and young body is exactly what every gay man wants. And this is only this only the beginning. So much more will come along the way. Maybe even more extreme measures." He said.

With that, he left the room, and we fell asleep.

12