Naked Girl Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But first, right then, I wanted him to come on me in front of all those eyes. I tried to tell him, but above the roar of the crowd I had to shout it. He must have gotten the message, because as his knees buckled and his cock leapt in my hands, I felt streams of hot cum landing on my chin, my neck, my chest. I took him back in my mouth to suck out the last few drops. Somehow the crowd got even louder.

I was ready to rip off the cum-stained shirt and hand myself over to the crowd, when I felt a high-heeled shoe in my back pushing me to the ground. I looked up to see Alice, with Jake a few feet behind her. The crowd died down for a second, long enough for her to growl, "You're fucking disgusting." Then they erupted into new chants of "cat fight." Alice turned and forced her way through them, and I followed. I was grateful to be covered in cum—I was groped a few times anyway, but if not for homophobic college boys' innate fear of touching another man's jizz I might not have made it at all. At least I got out the other side still dressed, such as I was.

I caught up to Alice quickly, headed back to our apartment. She walked as fast as she could and tried to ignore me, but she had no chance of outpacing me in our respective footwear. "Alice," I pleaded, "what did I do? I'm sorry I let Jake see me, OK? I'm sorry for all of it. It's just this—compulsion I have. I can't help myself. It had nothing to do with Jake, I promise."

"No shit," Alice spat. Finally she stopped, right outside our apartment. "I guess it had nothing to do with me, either," she said.

"What? What does that mean?" She was on the move again, and I followed her up the stairs to our front door.

"All that time we spent together, so close ... I kept waiting for you to make a move," she said. She was fumbling with the lock now, hiding her face. "But I guess that was all just your compulsion."

I was dumbfounded. It had never occurred to me that Alice and I were anything other than friends who were comfortable being naked together. "Why didn't you say something?" I begged.

"You were my best friend! I didn't want to ruin that. And then when you started acting the way you did around Jake, I felt like even what we did have didn't mean anything to you." Something broke through her face, then, like rain unlocking an overcast sky. She bawled. "God, I'm so sorry for all of this. I'm such an idiot."

"So I'm not disgusting?" I half-teased.

My attempt at a joke made her cry even more, but she smiled, too, as she answered. "Bonnie, you're so fucking hot."

Looking back, I could see the obvious signs—the way she'd look up at me from my lap instead of watching the TV, the little squeeze she'd give me just before drifting off to sleep, the sigh that followed it. And I could see how beautiful she was, how the fire that filled my pussy when we were together wasn't just from being seen—it was from looking, too, looking at her. I wasn't sure I felt the same way that she did, but I was sure that, on this night, I wanted her to feel the same way that I did. I loved her and I was furious with her, I wanted to turn myself into the crowd that could rip her apart in ecstasy.

I grabbed her shoulder and turned her so that I could look her in the eyes. Mascara was streaked down her cheeks, spoiling her party makeup. It only made her more beautiful. I kissed her.

Alice answered my kiss with passion. I let her push the shirt off both my shoulders, let her undo the belt and strip me bare. When she felt John's cum still drying on my chest, she just laughed and wiped it away. I unzipped her dress and peeled it off of her, seeing her body as if for the first time. It was lean and toned and tanned, a perfect mate to my softer, paler figure. I pushed her back to the door and let my hands explore her few unfamiliar places. When she pulled away and tried to unlock the door, I knocked the key from her hand, losing it in the dark beneath the porch.

"No," I said to her. "You don't get to hide anymore than I do tonight." In her eyes I saw the reflection of my own exhilaration and fear.

I took her hand and led her down to the base of the stairs. Then I made her sit, pulled her panties down her long runner's legs, and ate the shit out of her pussy. The crowd that gathered this time was smaller at first, but just as enthusiastic. They circled up into our yard, trying to find an angle where they could see more than the back of my head. Someone tried to hand Alice a beer, which she pushed away. They were too intrusive, too male. I wanted them to watch but give us space while they did, to show my friend some respect and leave it to me to ruin her.

As if I had wished him there, John appeared and stood beside us. Somehow with only his tall, quiet presence he settled the crowd. Or maybe they got quiet because they wanted to hear the little moans escaping Alice as I slid first one, then two fingers inside her. As her hips started to tremble, I felt a little jealous of the better view they would have of her face as she came. But then again, they couldn't feel her neatly-trimmed bush tickling their noses, or smell the tang of her arousal, they wouldn't be wiping her juices from their lips and hands when it was done. I had to interrupt my reverie so that I could concentrate on keeping a handle on Alice as she bucked and screamed in the final throes of her orgasm.

I climbed up so that I could kiss her, our bodies awkwardly intertwining on the stairs. For a moment, I forgot anyone else was there. I had given two public orgasms that night, and the only one who hadn't had any release yet was me. I desperately wanted to ask Alice to return the favor, but I also didn't want to interrupt her basking in the afterglow I worked so hard to produce. So I just kept kissing her all over, hoping to inspire her through telepathy.

Telepathy must be one of Naked Girl's superpowers, because in a moment I felt Alice take my hand. She guided it upward and wrapped it around a strange cock. I looked up to see Jake, grinning like a fool, fully dressed apart from his unzipped fly. "It was never about Jake," Alice whispered as she nodded up at him. "You can fuck my boyfriend as much as you want, as long as you don't forget to fuck me."

Inspired, I led Jake up the stairs to our front porch. If I was going to be fucked publicly, I wanted my public to have a good view. I bent myself over the small table we kept on the porch and thrust my ass at Jake's crotch. He got the message—no telepathy needed this time—and pushed his cock inside me. Alice crept up the stairs and explored my body with her hands and mouth for a while, but soon Jake was slamming me too hard, rocking my body too wildly for her to keep contact. She sat back in a chair and watched instead. John was watching, too, standing guard by the stairs in his low-hanging shorts. I wished he would circle around and put his cock in my mouth again, but I guess even Naked Girl's telepathy has limits.

I closed my eyes and tuned out the crowd for a moment, focusing on the sensation of Jake's cock plunging deep inside me over and over. When I opened them again they met Alice's, and the slight smile on her face pushed me over the edge. As my mind and body dissolved in waves of pent-up pleasure, I looked back over the sea of cellphones pointed at me. They had been there at every moment of the night, and everything I had done would be all over the internet by morning. This wasn't going away, I realized. I was Naked Girl forever now.

12