The House Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Erika walks to her friend's party. Naked.
3.4k words
4.64
59.8k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second adventure of Erika's, following part one where she walked nude and handcuffed through a local park.

Only a couple of days had passed since Erika's first adventure in exhibitionism. She felt like a new part of her had been awakened since her naked hike. The world had color again. She loved having this secret hobby. Being seen naked and handcuffed in public would be a thing of nightmares for most people, however Erika found it empowering and exciting. She has never been more comfortable in her own skin and proud of her body.

Unsurprisingly, it did not take long for Erika to start feeling the need to take off on her second adventure. Although her first experience was groundbreaking for her, she felt a deep desire to push herself.

Her initial experience being caught naked had been so exciting and positive, that she knew she wanted to be seen by more people. A lot more people. The question was though, how far? She definitely wasn't at the point where she felt ready to walk straight through downtown like some of the videos she'd seen online, but she felt a deep desire to be surrounded by strangers while being naked, preferably with no way to back out.

Erika and Jenny have been texting virtually non-stop since their initial hike and it was obvious how much Jenny enjoyed being her partner in crime for these extirpates.

It was Friday morning when Erika finally hit up Jenny about feeling the need for another adventure. It was a warm, beautiful morning. Erika rolled over, feeling her bedding caressing her nude body as she reached for her phone. Even the thought of expressing the desire to begin planning another challenge for herself started sparking a sense of excitement in Erika.

"You up?" Texted Erika.

"..no, why?" Jenny replied. Erika always had a habit of being an early riser.

"I've been thinking, I wanna start planning my next adventure," said Erika.

"Ok, now I'm awake! What are you thinking?" Jenny responded with a quickness.

"I'm not really sure yet, but I know I want to be seen. I really want to push myself," Erika texted.

"God, I envy your bravery lol," replied Jenny.

"I have an idea. Why don't you get your ass out of bed, and come over here? We can drink some coffee and you can help me brainstorm," Erika said.

And with that, a first baby step was taken in a long line of events that would eventually end up with Erika walking naked and helpless in public once again.

Erika hopped out of bed, threw a large ratty t-shirt over her nude body, and went to the kitchen to start making the two their morning coffee.

Shortly after the water began to boil a knock came from Erika's front door. Erika took the kettle off and rushed to meet her friend.

Erika threw the door open revealing a bed head ridden Jenny wearing sweats.

"Morning beautiful!" Erika said jokingly to her friend.

"Wow, I'm surprised to see you wearing anything at all!" Jenny yawned, eying up her friend and clearly visible nipples poking through her pajama shirt. Jenny gave Erika's ass a playful spank on the way into the one-bedroom apartment, making Erika blush slightly.

Erika rushed into the kitchen to finish up the coffee. She poured two cups with the fresh brew and met her sleepy friend in the living room.

Erika placed the coffee on the table, and Jenny grasped the warm cup in her hands.

"So? Tell me more about what you're feeling," Jenny pried.

"I need my next challenge. I want to push myself. I want a lot of people to see me naked, and I don't want to have the option of backing out once I start," Erika explained to her friend.

"Do you have any ideas so far?" Jenny inquired.

"Nothing in specific so far. All I know is what I want, and what I'm not ready for, it's hard to figure out the balance between the two.." Erika replied, staring at her bare feet.

"I might have an idea!" Jenny exclaimed, sitting straight up. "Here me out.. You know I'm having a small house party tonight, why don't you come and be our entertainment?"

Erika stared at her friend, pondering the prospects of being the only person naked at a party.

"No one knows you here, maybe it'd be a good opportunity to start building a reputation!" Jenny suggested.

"...You really might be onto something," Erika replied. The thought of being naked at a party sounded almost too good to be true.

Erika mulled over this thought for a second, spacing out at the steam slowly rising from her coffee cup.

"There's just one aspect missing," Erika said, looking up at her friend. "I need to feel like once I start there's no going back."

"What are you thinking?" Jenny inquired.

"I read a story online a while ago about a girl who hid a key a short distance away, got naked, and locked herself out so she had to go get the key naked. Maybe I can give you my key," Erika explained with a mischievous glimmer in her eye.

"Wait.. So you're going to give me your house key, lock yourself out, and walk all the way to my house naked?" Jenny asked with a shocked look on her face.

"That's it.. That's my next adventure! I'm going to wait until your party starts and walk over," Erika confirmed, gleaming with excitement.

Jenny got up from the couch, placed her now empty coffee cup on the table and stretched.

"Well, my party starts in a few hours now," Jenny said, looking at the clock.

"Why don't you hand that key over, so I can start getting things ready!" Jenny winked.

Erika stood up and rushed over to the key rack near her front door. Holding the cool, metal keys in her hand, she began searching for the familiar shape of her house key. Erika slowly twisted the silver key from the keyring and turned, facing her friend.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Jenny asked her visibly nervous friend.

Without speaking Erika, looked up at Jenny and placed the key in her friend's hand.

"Damn you have guts," Jenny laughed.

"Anyway, my party is around five, so come any time after that?" Jenny confirmed with Erika.

Erika already blushing slowly nodded in approval. Jenny smiled, kissing her friend on the forehead, and walked out of Erika's apartment, practically skipping down the hallway back down towards the parking lot, waving Erika's house key in the air above her head.

Erika closed her door, returning to the couch. A familiar feeling of nervous excitement started to bubble up deep inside her. Although there were a number of hurdles still to jump through before she was actually trapped naked in public again, she knew before the afternoon was over, she'd be on full display to who knows how many strangers at Jenny's party.

Besides the party, there was the issue of even getting there, which only just now started to cross Erika's mind. Erika's apartment was about one mile down the road, through a fairly sleepy neighborhood. Once Erika locked that door, she knew the only way to get back in, would be to walk through the neighborhood to Erika's party to retrieve the key. Any normal human would be terrified by this prospect, but it only increased Erika's excitement, which was slowly turning to a real sense of arousal.

Erika decided to try and get her mind off things. Giving in to her feelings now would only lower the odds that she'd actually go through with it. She spent the remainder of the afternoon cleaning her apartment and taking small walks outside, feeling the weather, trying to imagine what it's going to feel like naked. It was another very warm summer day.

Eventually, 4:30pm came around, and Erika knew it was time to get ready. She drew a hot bath and grabbed her razor. Like last time, she knew that if she was going to be seen naked, she might as well look her best! She took her time, sweating in the hot water, and methodically shaving her body, paying careful attention to her already warm pussy.

After her bath, she toweled off, taking time to look at her nude body in the mirror. Erika squeezed one of her breasts. She really did have a nice body, she thought to herself. Erika is quite minimal in terms of makeup, so this took almost no time at all.

Finally, the time had come. Erika found herself naked, standing in her living room, staring at her clock, the time read half past five. Perfect, thought Erika, fashionably late. Erika stood there, swimming in her own thoughts, almost procrastinating on what came next. She figured there was no point in bringing anything, besides carrying a purse or even a phone might take away from how naked she felt.

Erika walked over to the coffee table in the middle of the room, picked up her phone, and texted Jenny.

"Ok, I'm on my way <3" Erika texted Jenny, placing the phone back on the table.

Erika knew she needed to move quickly before she chickened out.

She stood up, moving swiftly towards the front door, grasping the metal doorknob in her hand. Pausing.

Finally, with a racing heart and sweaty palms, Erika twisted the doorknob, opening the front door. A warm breeze blew in from outside, caressing her body, as a reminder of how exposed she was.

Erika gasped, still holding the doorknob as she looked down at her nude body. She moved her hand to the middle of the knob and twisted the lock.

Erika stepped outside, feeling the cool pavement of the walkway in front of her apartment under her bare feet. She looked around, and it appeared that the coast was clear. Visibly shaking, Erika drew a deep breath and closed the door. The click of the locked door sent shockwaves through her brain. What had she done?

Erika stood there in disbelief, just staring at her hand still holding the doorknob. She tried to twist it. Nothing. She was stranded..

Erika slowly started coming to terms with her situation. She was completely naked standing outside her locked door, and the only way she'd get to return to cover was to walk naked through her neighborhood, arriving at her friend's house party full of strangers to recover her key. Not only that, who knows what Jenny had in store for her once she arrived.

Fear quickly gave way to arousal as she turned away from her door, feeling the summer breeze and sunshine warming and caressing her tight body.

Erika was beaming with excitement as she made her way down the walkway towards the parking lot, her bare feet making an unmistakable and quiet slap on the concrete floor as she walked.

Erika reached the bottom of the staircase, scanning the parking lot and looking outwards to the sidewalk on the other side. No signs of movement, however just as she stepped to start walking out, a car passed down the street.

Erika paused for a moment. This was risky. It was broad daylight and there were bound to be people out. But Erika wanted this, she put herself in this situation, and once again to her surprise, she was loving it.

Erika stepped off, walking across the parking lot. As she walked, she felt her small, firm breasts jiggle with each step, her hips swayed in an exaggerated fashion, hands at her side, fully putting herself on display.

She reached the sidewalk and looked around once again. Even though she had been handcuffed on her last adventure, this was somehow different from the hiking trail, she had never felt more exposed in her life. Standing completely nude in the middle of the city walking along the sidewalk was a whole other level.

She heard cars and city sounds in the distance. She passed by parked cars and houses along the sidewalk, knowing at any second a person could open a door, look out a window, or walk down the sidewalk and she would be completely exposed, with nowhere to hide, no turning back, and nothing to cover herself with.

The neighborhood was normally quiet, but to Erika, the noise was overwhelming. All of her senses worked in overdrive due to her current state, she heard bees buzzing in the bushes she walked past, cars from the highway over two miles away, even her own heart beating in her chest.

Erika was now about two blocks away from her apartment. Lost in the moment, the nude girl heard a familiar sound, tires passing over pavement. The gig was finally up.

A black sedan rounded the corner a few blocks up, coming straight towards her. Erika froze for a second, staring down at her nude body. She knew she should be ashamed, but a thought crossed her mind, "why would anyone be mad about seeing a young nude woman?". Plus, Erika genuinely didn't think that there was anything about her body worth hiding.

After this brief internal dialogue, Erika set off, clenching both of her hands behind her back, proudly displaying her nude body. The car was now one block away, she could make out the passenger, a middle-aged male.

The car slowed down as it passed the nude girl, the driver, not missing the chance to take in the view. Erika kept walking, blushing all over. She turned to her new spectator, waving and smiling as the car passed by.

The car finally passed, disappearing into the distance. Erika's body was on fire. She was so turned on by her situation that it was hard to remember even the simple directions to her friend's house.

Erika kept moving, practically skipping along the sidewalk, her firm butt and breasts jiggling as she went. It was hard to believe how quiet the neighborhood was in the middle of the day like this. Most people must have still been at work.

Erika approached an inner section, stopping at the stop sign and looking around. The quiet atmosphere of the neighborhood was quite relaxing to her. She took a moment to soak in the feeling she was having. The warm cement under her feet, and the sun and wind kissing every inch of her nude body were reminders of how exposed she was. Erika leaned back against the stop sign, running her hands across her body, squeezing her breasts.

Lost in thought and arousal Erika failed to notice the young woman walking her dog approaching the same stop sign she was leaning against.

"Umm, are you ok?" The young woman asked, with a shocked look on her face.

Erika quickly snapped out of her trance, looking at the girl now standing a few feet away from her.

"Y-yes!" Erika managed to stammer out.

"I'm so sorry! My friend dared me to go on a streak, and I got a little distracted," she explained.

The young girl laughed in response, eyeing up the naked Erika.

"Where are your clothes?" The girl asked curiously.

"I left them locked back in my apartment, and now I have to go get the key from my friend's house, about four blocks from here," Erika explained.

"No way.." The girl said with disbelief. "You're completely locked away from any of your clothes?!"

"Heh.. Yep, that about sums it up" Erika giggled.

"You've got some guts girl. I can't believe how confident you are just standing out in the open naked like this!" The girl exclaimed.

"It's actually starting to become a huge turn on of mine.. I love feeling so free and exposed. The risk is so hot." Erika explained to the young dog walker.

"So, this isn't the first time," the girl responded.

"Wait a minute, isn't this, you know.. Illegal?" The girl asked mischievously.

"I uh..." Erika stammered, looking around. Before this point she really hadn't even taken that into consideration.

"I'm just messing with you," the girl interrupted.

"Tell you what though, I have to get on the move, but I'll keep your little secret if you let me feel your body," the girl propositioned, soaking in the view.

Erika was shocked. She didn't even know what to say, she just stood there blushing, arms still at her side. Erika felt a familiar feeling. Anytime she was in such a vulnerable and exposed state like this, if someone demanded something of her, she got more aroused, and felt compelled to obey. She liked being in a submissive position, she liked being told what to do.

"Deal," Erika finally spoke, biting her lip and curling her toes. Erika clenched her hands back behind her back, giving the young woman free reign of her body. It was very obvious how turned on Erika was by this point.

Without missing a beat, the girl closed the gap between the two. Reaching out with her free arm she grabbed Erika's right breast.

"Very nice.." The girl murmured in approval, looking up towards Erika.

The girl took her time, sliding her hand down Erika's torso and between her legs, feeling how wet Erika was.

"Wow, someone is liking this," the woman giggled, teasing Erika.

Finally, the woman's hand traveled back up Erika's naked body, twisting one of her nipples on its way. To Erika's shock, she felt the woman's hand wrap around her throat, tightening slightly.

Erika moaned, biting her lower lip. She couldn't help herself, she felt like she was going to cum right then and there. The young woman could have done anything to Erika at that point, she was completely and hopelessly at the mercy of the girl.

Before Erika was send over the edge, she felt a quick kiss on the cheek, and the hand leave her body.

"Good girl," the woman whispered in Erika's ear before making a ninety degree turn and proceeding to walk down the sidewalk away from her. The woman looked back, smiling, and waved one more time thanking Erika and rounding the corner out of sight.

Erika was absolutely shaking with arousal. Looking around, she would have given anything to run out into the middle of the empty intersection, lay down on the hot pavement, and finish herself off right there.

Erika stood on the corner, feeling her body up, slowly rubbing her clit, and pinching a nipple. She weighed her options. However, reality hit her. This walk was taking longer than expected, and she knew her friend was probably waiting on her. Plus, if she came now, she she'd lose all of her confidence.

And with that the nude girl set off, resuming her adventure. She was getting close now. Erika started to remember where she was going. Before this, her adventures were limited to fairly small encounters. Now she was completely naked in the middle of the city, stranded, and about to walk into a house full of young people. Fear and nervousness returned to Erika's mind, but she liked it. It only managed to turn her on more.

After a few short blocks, Erika arrived at her destination. Standing in front of Jenny's house, she could hear music, and lively conversation coming from within.

"What the fuck are you doing," Erika laughed to herself, looking down at her naked body.

Erika was burning up. The cocktail of fear and arousal were getting overwhelming, and it was obvious. She was flushed practically all over. Plus, she couldn't even hide how wet she was getting from this whole ordeal.

Erika knew what she had to do. Walk through the party, find her friend, get the key, and get home. What she didn't know was what lay in store for her on the other side of her friend's front door, or what would stand in-between her and the key.

"Here goes nothing," she shrugged.

Erika walked up to the door, drawing in a deep breath for courage she lifted her hand to the doorbell.

With one press, a loud ringing sound came from the other side of the door, clearly interrupting a conversation from inside.

"SHE'S HERE!" Erika heard the unmistakable sound of her friend's voice.

"Well, no going back now.." Erika thought to herself.

Clasping her hands behind her back once again, Erika wanted to make sure she came across confident. No one made her do this, she was on a mission to fulfill her fantasies. She felt ready to exhibit her nude body to everyone who wanted to see.

Finally, she heard footsteps. With a click, the front door swung open, with Jenny standing on the other side, smiling from ear to ear.

To be continued...