All Comments on 'Naked Girl on the Island'

by GeneMajors

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was going to give you a 3

Till the last sentence.

4

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

Could have been a great story

Romance ruined by polyamory. 1 star

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Good story, but not sure you needed the revenge bit. Loved adding Celeste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
only made it to page 3, got bored

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

Polyamory, good.

Revenge, good.

Loved the story. Thank you for sharing it.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Revenge Hurts Story

Liked everything until the revenge. They got what they deserved but, story would have been better without it. Took it from 5* to 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Almost dropped to 4*

You write very well, and the romance was wonderful. I almost dropped to 4 because I personally don’t believe in revenge, but it was your story to tell, and you did an excellent job. So, 5 stars from me.

T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thumbs down to the revenge

Agree with other comments. I liked the romance. There were a lot of directions it could have developed into. In my mind it went down hill pretty quickly. Bringing in Celeste seemed abrupt. Then the revenge made Louise who was already a bad ass into a ruthless torturer. No thanks.

lcluckylcluckyover 3 years ago

I don't give 5 unless the story is excellent. While good, it has a lot of mistakes that should have been caught. Nice story, and those whosa they don't believe in revenge are liars and full of bullshit. This seems to be common now.

I liked it, but think you have the talent to do better.

nestorb30nestorb30about 3 years ago

Not a bad story, writing needs to be tightened up a bit. As for those complaining about the revenge being a bad thing, I ask where they misplaced their balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Polyamory no. Celeste and he can't share Louise in dreams.

30 million became 1 million

Etc

.3 Stars

jtwheels

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

a great story. I like it a lot. AAA+++

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad story but had alot of flaws. The rapid arranged marriage was odd to say the least. Celeste joining their bedroom dynamic was bothersome, and not so sure about keeping the rapist's baby. The revenge was interesting, very very uncomfortable but interesting. Can't say the rapists didn't deserve it either. I think the story went too fast and with too many players to be really romantic but otherwise a fine story that I gave a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her captors finally got their due. She ended up with a wonderful, loving husband and at least one child. Most of all, she was loved.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written story, different but well written. The rapist got there comeuppance and Louise, Celese and Lance got the happily ever after which was a nice ending. 5/5

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 2 years ago

it wasn't a particularly well thought-out story. Along with amounts changing, etc., there is no way that louise, having been jilted for her cousin at the alter would then give her cousin to her new husband... it makes no sense!

lukeshortlukeshortabout 2 years ago

Pretty good until the last pages. Fell into an unbelievable immature fantasy. 2*

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

I got bored with it after I was half-way through the second page. Just too implausible. I know it is fiction and some supension-of-belief is necessary, but the start was just too contrived. Not saying you should stop writing, do continue, I just that I did not like the way this tale started. Good Luck.

-

Pasqual

StanRamesStanRamesalmost 2 years ago

Started good. Second part, last couple of pages, nope. Bad.

Maximus53Maximus53over 1 year ago

Started good and could have been better if Louise wasn’t so mentally unstable and there wasn’t that weird arranged marriage thing.

It could have been so much better if he had helped her recover and grew to love each other over time instead of what it was.

I am guessing the author started to get bored with the story at the end and created that weird out of place vigilante story.

drseaknightdrseaknight11 months ago

You are a wonderful writer that sees into people and arranges clever narratives and intriguing characters with flaws and redeeming qualities. Thank you so much for your work.

brunnzlbrunnzl10 months ago

when louise's mother "went lesbian" I had to stop. incel writing.

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[08.02.24]

Fun and Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

Hey @brunnzl

Just because a writer writes a story where a woman 'goes Lesbian' it is NOT an indication that they are an 'incel' - it is a maybe not so common in this day and age occurence where a previous 'straight' married woman leaves her husband for another woman, three off the top of my head are Meredith Baxter who married 3 men then married a woman the 4th time in 2013, Anne Heche who was married 2x to men then almost married Ellen Degeneres - then was in a relationship with another man, and finally Wanda Sykes 1st married to a man then a woman.

And it goes without saying, it also goes the same way for men - of which Joel Grey is a good example.

So nothing about 'incelitis' here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneMajors@GeneMajors
Polyamorous inclined. Love interracial relationships. Been writing fiction for 20 years.

SIMILAR Stories