Naked Girl on the Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice sight," I said, hoping that would break whatever ice jam held her back. Frank's landing was coming up fast. She nodded. I did, too.

"What's the matter, Louise? Something I did?"

She shook her head a moment, then looked me straight in the eyes.

"I guess now is as good a time as any."

What? The finest piece of ass I'd ever had was about to give me the heave-ho? Well, when a woman gives you her best, you should at least be gracious in your acceptance. So I gave her my best, 'Tell me, I can take it' look. I put my hand on hers where it lay on the rail.

"I love you. Lance. I love you so much I'm scared to death you won't want me after you find out."

What? She was running away with some other guy?

"I'm pregnant. At least I probably am."

I gave her my 'So?' expression.

"I'm so sorry, Lance. I want you so much, but you deserve a virgin—and for sure not a pregnant ex-virgin."

"You said you thought so?"

"Well, if four guys spent two months screwing me, surely I must be. One of them must have gotten through." With that she broke down and wept.

I let go her hand and instead slid my arms around her upper waist and squeezed her toward me. Other than mere mention of kidnaping, this was the first I'd heard of sex along with it. God, I must be naive. Sure, if they'd held her captive that long, then figured on letting her die of exposure on some deserted island, wouldn't they have screwed the hell out of her in the meantime? No wonder she knew so many ways to give me pleasure. They must have seduced her for that, using promises that good performance would eventually set her free.

"I didn't want to, Lance. Really I didn't. I'm not a wanton whore. But did I have any choice? Then one day they shot me up with something, all fucked me a 'good-bye fuck' they called it, then shot me up more yet so I passed out. When I woke up I was lying naked on that island, all alone, with nothing. Nothing at all. No water, no matches, no bed or blankets, no nothing. They just wanted me to die there."

"You did well, I'd say. No wonder you were so scared of me. Now I understand."

"I'm so sorry, Lance. And I'm sorry I probably have a baby inside me that's not yours."

What could a confirmed bachelor say to a woman in this situation? Go get it aborted, then I'll see if want you? Or maybe, I only want a virgin? Or if you offer me enough of your Daddy's money, I'll fuck you into oblivion if you don't insist I marry you?

My reply was done this way: I pulled her toward me and kissed her long and hard on the lips, then said "You're still the same woman I found on Barely Island. I wanted you then, and I want you now."

"Oh, Lance! How about we find the hotel at Franks Landing, and you let me make love to you as best I can. I know I'll be even better than before. Please? Let me prove I deserve you? Please?"

"You don't have to prove that. You've already made a good start."

"I don't want just a start. I want being a proven finish. What say? I'm buying the room. Daddy gave me some money."

Yeah, sure. Daddy would approve of me screwing his daughter on his nickel?

So we found a room right up the street from the ferry landing, checked in, and Louise got right to work. We only came up for air lunch and supper. As we put each other to bed for the final time, Louise picked up the phone and dialed. What the hell?

"Daddy, please, Marianne." I waited with a lump in my throat.

"Hi, Daddy." Another pause gave me a moment to grow a bigger throat lump.

"Oh, wonderful, Daddy. He's wonderful, and so am I. We been here at Frank's Hotel since the ferry landed. Yes, I finally got up guts enough to tell him. Wonderful, and you know? I think he even likes the idea."

During the pause that followed, Louise looked up at me.

"Drive around the island, like we planned. No, Linsey's Resort tomorrow night. I'll call you when we get there. You want me to report in before we leave Frank's here in the morning?"

She looked at me and smiled, while her father's voice made scratchy noises on the phone.

"Okay, Daddy. You sleep in. I'll make certain he doesn't—at least until after he's made me happy twice again."

More noise on the phone.

"Okay, Daddy. And remember, I love you more than I ever loved anybody—other than Lance, here, of course. Good night." With that, she returned the phone to its cradle, then smiled up at me.

"So? You heard that, didn't you? Shall we see what the woman who loves you more than any woman does, can do for you? What you want? A good suck? I know I'd love to give you one."

***

I'll admit, we didn't get an early start the following morning, although conversely I will admit Frank's Hotel had a really decent breakfast-to-lunch buffet. But a buffet couldn't compete with Louise's breakfast treat, so it was nearly checkout hour by the time we got each other smiling, worn out, and showered again. In fact, I could hardly carry my bag to her car, let alone be gentlemanly and carry hers, as well.

We headed up the island's north shore road, and by noon found Linsey's Resort. Louise's plan said we should check in as soon as they'd let us, then knock off a piece before noon, another piece or two before the clock wound around to suppertime. So being a vibrant young male, who was I to contradict a plan like that? Well, at least I was vibrant until Louise went to work on me!

The drive up to Linsey's was just as nice as you could hope. She insisted I drive—which I should have kiboshed because she continuously distracted me by playing with my manhood—but we made it. We stopped at half a dozen stop-off sites to take in the scenery and give us opportunity to enjoy each other. And there was a lot about Louise to enjoy. By the time we arrived at Linsey's I swear I'd fallen a hundred percent more in love with her than I'd been when we left Frank's Landing.

After she checked us in—the Pendergast name on the registry definitely influenced our reception by Linsey's staff—we found their restaurant and had a lunch. By the time we got to desert, you'd have thought we were some sort of royalty. In spite of spending night before last with a crowd of servants at the Pendergast Mansion, this crowd seemed possessed with giving us something to remember—or was it: Recommend?

We finally excused ourselves with thanks for the good service and enough tip to make the whole crowd happy, went to our room, and did what we really wanted to do for the rest of the afternoon. Yes, many times!

Our hunger for late dinner brought us a great supper, and when that did its duty, I let Louise talk me into taking the dance floor in their lounge. I didn't know what the liquor rules were in BC, but there was no fumbling around about Louise being under age at nineteen. The band was pretty decent, which made me glad I'd taken Social Dance at college. At least I didn't stumble over Louise's feet too much. She was one of those dance partners who makes you feel like Fred Astaire, and has no qualms about helping you do more than just walk around the floor in close position.

But dance, while it may be wonderful, has a habit—for me, at least—of causing my body before long to ask 'why are we doing this when we could be upstairs in our very nice room making love?' So, about 11:30 we drained our drinks, tipped the band, and when passing by the bar, asked to have some decent champagne delivered to the suite on 4th floor. Maybe Louise set this up ahead of time, but I swear the champagne arrived before we did. The tip-off was two bottles arrived, not just the one I spoke to the bar-tender about.

I don't know if a bottle each improved our first round in bed, but it was wonderful. But then again, who cares? And who cares that round and round we went? Louise was wonderful and I hope I was for her. I think we did everything we had ever done, and by morning I was done in again—and again and again. That woman! If spending four days marooned on Barely Islands had made Louise the way she was, then every guy should pray he found a woman of similar experience!

"Come on, my Baby. Take this woman who wants you so much and turn her inside out with your lovin' okay?"

"Once more? We shouldn't have danced so long. I'm about tired out."

"You just be however you are, and I'll do the rest. Okay?"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Please, Honey? Lay me out and just fuck me until my eyes cross."

Well, what could I say to that?

Chapter 3

Friday morning after Louise and I returned from our jaunt around, and ferry rides to and from the big island, I was well tuned to the fact my vacation was nearing its end. Today I'd load my Cat-25 on its trailer, and then figure out how Louise and I might continue our relationship over the 400 miles that would separate us after I'd headed home the following day. How do you break that to the woman you'd taken to bed a half-dozen times every day for the past week and a half? And enjoyed every minute of it? The woman who seemed always trying to beat you to the bed? This wouldn't be easy.

But something was up and I had no inkling what, except that Louise seemed even more attentive than usual—which meant: attentive as all hell. She seemed continually turning and looking my way as we ate breakfast. I also noticed the serving staff kept out of sight more than usual. Yes, something was up, and I waited for the other shoe to drop.

It dropped as we all readied to stand at the end of breakfast.

"Lance? Louise? Let's go into my office for a few minutes, shall we?"

Oh, crap! I was thinking. 'Was Mr. Pendergast going to give me hell for chauffeuring his daughter around the big island for a week with my dick buried in her pussy every couple hours?' I also noticed as we walked behind him, Louise took my hand.

At mid-room, he waved in the direction of three chairs facing his huge, walnut desk. "Have a seat—and get comfortable." I guessed he'd picked up on me not being at all comfortable. He, as I expected, took up residence in the rich leather throne behind the desk.

"Now," he said after a short pause I figured he spent organizing my inquisition and the scolding I was to get. "I gather your two have discovered you like each other much more than just a first- blush attraction."

Well, that was for sure, so I nodded. Louise nodded, too, but hers was far more than tentative agreement.

"Since all three important factors to this transaction are here, shall we go ahead? Louise's mother would just complicate things, anyway, so it's just as well she's absent."

So? I was thinking, 'was I about to be roundly scolded and run out of town on a rail?'

"Lance, in our community here in Crandall River, most upper-crust marriages are arranged. I've seen that look in Louise's eyes saying she would like being arranged into a marriage with you."

I suppose I looked shocked.

"That's the way we do things here, so don't be shocked. All the best families arrange their marriages."

"But sir! I ...."

"What? Don't want her? I certainly wouldn't be proposing this if I thought she didn't want you."

My mouth hung open, I know it did. Sure, I'd given considerable thought to what marriage to Louise would be like—like how would I get myself to work every day with that woman doing her best to keep me home and in the sack with her? And if she succeeded and I lost my job, how would I support her? And what about supporting that baby causing morning sickness from inside her?

And did I really want a ready-made family already? I mean, I was just twenty-two years old and barely out of college.

Looking a me, he said, "Lance, I know you're not much beyond college, but I gather you have a good job, and I already checked with your boss and he tells me you are conscientious, work hard and are well on your way to advancement in his company. I wouldn't be proposing this if I thought you didn't have a lot on the ball—and lots of good prospects."

Now I was embarrassed, and I'm sure I blushed.

"Don't be so modest, Lance. Louise wouldn't think so highly of you if you were a slacking, no-brainer. She has good judgment, and she's willing to bet her future on you. Right, Honey?"

Louise nodded.

"So here's what me and my family are offering: You marry my daughter and the likelihood of at least one child not far in the future—and I hope, many more after that—what did you say on the phone from Frank's Landing, Honey? At least six more?"

Somehow I managed to look her way, only to see her nod ever so slightly. But the scary thing about her nod was her faint smile mixed into it.

"And because you're just starting out and taking on so much responsibility in doing so, I'll also put up a extra big dowery to get you started."

If my mouth still hung open from before, now it gaped wide.

"Well, you're gonna need a bigger house before long. Louise told me you said your present house has only two bedrooms and one bathroom. Where you gonna put your household staff?"

Was there a shortage of oxygen here in Mr. Pendergast's office? I needed supplemental oxygen or I'd surely pass out! I was quite short on dowry experience, but settled on maybe $50K qualifying aa a HUGE one. That would upgrade my residence quite nicely!

"You think five million would do? I don't want to short you two and cause hardship. You'll have plenty to worry about without money problems, too."

Now I certainly did need supplemental oxygen. Looking over in Louise's direction didn't help at all. She and her father must have discussed all this before—probably while I lay snoozing alone in one of many lover's slumbers she'd given me. Her hand found mine on my chair's arm and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Coming up with Louise's kidnap ransom has left me a little short on cash. Best I can do would be about half cash and half in Pendergast Timber Products stock at market price, and a few bonds my corporation has bought back over the past three years. Would that be acceptable?"

Louise leaned toward me and whispered, "Say yes, Honey. Daddy feels really bad he can't make it all cash."

I knew I had to get my mouth working again, or I'd look like a real dunce. I swallowed a few dozen times, but gained little communication capability.

"Not enough?" he said. "How about ten million? I have enough to cover that—if the five million additional can be in blue-chips."

Finally, I got my voice back.

"No, no, Mr. Pendergast. All I want is Louise. Not your money, just your daughter."

Now I sounded even more stupid than I'd felt before. I'd just given away ten million dollars!

"And her baby? And as many more as she wants?"

"Of course."

"Then I guess she has a wedding to plan. You picked out a date and venue yet, Louise?" he said.

"Not yet, but soon. I don't want a baby bump showing in my wedding pictures." She turned to me a little. "I don't want to embarrass you with preggy photos, Honey." She said this while turning the rest of my way and looking into my eyes. "I want us to just be a normal family. Don't you?"

Yeah, right! A normal family, with a man who had just given away ten million dollars?

***

I discovered on my way home—boat-on-trailer behind my pickup—that being under contract for an arranged marriage was almost as wonderful as I imagined being actually married to Louise would eventually be.

She and I spent most of the before-we-departed interim in bed. How did my boat get loaded and ready to go? Mr. Pendergast borrowed my pickup keys, got a description of it and my boat's trailer and parking location from me, and had the men off his yacht load it and ready it for my trip home. I was beginning to appreciate the niceties of having money!

Louise decided she wanted to drive her Sting Ray once we arrived at my home, so her father hired a transporter to haul it down to the States and get Washington papers on it. Simple. A few dollars changed hands, and her car was waiting for her in my driveway when we arrived. It did have to sit out one evening, though, because we stopped along the way and made use of one of the better motel's beds—several times.

Walter Pendergast intercepted us when we arrived. It's amazing what ownership and use of a Cessna Citation does for your mobility. He just 'had' to check on this house I planned on his daughter living in with me.

"Nice," he said, once I ushered him and my under-contract bride inside. His vocal inflection hinted at: 'Nice but far too small'. Luckily, before I left on vacation, I arranged with the cleaning lady down the street to give the place her 'annual go-through,' so it looked better than 'lone bachelor usual'.

"Can Daddy stay with us?" Louise said.

"Up to him." 'Could he stand sharing a bathroom?' I was wondering.

"I have a rental car"—which turned out to be a Caddie Escalade—"so I'll get a room at whatever your closest Waldorf is. That way I won't cramp your style getting further experience, readying yourselves for your big night coming up. But when you have time, Lance, you can show me around this town my daughter will be living in for a while."

The way he said that contained a odd ring to it, which must have put a strange expression on my face.

"What?" he said.

"It's just, I ...."

"What? Won't even consider it?"

I guess something had swept past me without leaving a clue?

"Daddy, I don't think you told him."

Now, what the hell?

"Maybe I didn't." He actually looked slightly embarrassed and cleared his throat.

"In the long run, I want you taking over Pendergast Timber Products. Didn't I tell you?"

I shook my head. He sure as hell hadn't.

"It's a great idea. That way I keep an eye on you and mentor you so you learn what you need to know to be Louise's husband and my son-in-law, I get a good man for my management staff, and you won't be able to keep my daughter hidden away much of the time."

"But, Sir?"

"What?" The way he said this was that way even good parents address children who they've grown slightly annoyed with.

"No."

"What you mean, no?"

"I mean I'm marrying Louise, I'm keeping the job I have and like very much, and you're welcome to stay with us anytime, and she and I will be living in this house until we save up enough money to buy something bigger. Otherwise, go get that marriage contract and tear it up. I'm not marrying you, your money, or Pendergast Timber. Instead I'll take my chances with only Louise, if she'll still have me."

With this, I turned slightly toward her. The look I got back said she'd live with me in a two-man army surplus tent if that was my choice. Then we both turned back toward her father.

For a moment, the look on his face said he'd do just that: tear up our marriage contract. But after a moment his face softened and he nodded. "Somehow, I guess I knew—and hoped—you'd think like that." The tension on Louise's face eased in a flash.

***

Next morning was a struggle, even with Louise and me staying alone in my house. I barely got organized, after a roll in the hay with her, to meet Mr. Pendergast for breakfast, then get to work reasonably close to starting time.

"What is it you do, Lance," he said. "Louise tried to tell me, but she doesn't understand well enough to explain it."

"Well, you may like this. I work for a company that makes material handling equipment, some customized, but mostly for the lumber industry." I noticed his expression perked right up.

"We have machines all over the world, lumber stackers mostly."

"Oh! Then, I guess I've been luckier than I had a right to expect." He took a breath he'd lost in his excitement. "You have any machines up in our neck of the woods?"

"Probably have, although I'm so new there, I don't know where all our machines are. We've been in stacker business for forty years."

"You find out, okay?"

I nodded. Anything for my future father in-law!

"Today?"