Naked Girl on the Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, you're going to say, you tell friends secrets you can't tell just anyone, tell those secrets to those you love. But what if a secret hurts so much you can't even tell it to yourself? You hide it away inside you, unable to tell anyone, where if you let it, it festers like a cancer and finally kills you. I knew Louise had boat-load of such painful secrets. Who in her situation wouldn't have? She would tell me when she could, and I would wait as long as she needed. Meanwhile, I had the best sex with her any guy ever fell into, equally good as with our nanny, Celeste, a wonderful external-to-sex friendship with them both, a great job that paid well doing work I loved, a nice-guy father-in-law with a wonderful yacht, mansion, a fast plane and a business where my off-duty technical expertise paid off in deep respect and appreciation. In general, I had the life any guy age 23 would pray to enjoy some day.

And Louise, Celeste, and my soon-to-appear son in my wife's belly? Yes, my single and absolutely alone vacation to Barely Island Bay that year promised to pay huge dividends—forever.

Louise summed it up better than I ever could. As we lay there together, both still in lover's slumber, she whispered, "Lance? If I never tell you this, you'll never know."

"What's that, Honey?"

"Back on that island and for all those days before and later, I felt so ruined I thought I'd never feel whole again. But thanks to you, now I do. I feel whole every way a woman can possibly feel whole. Thanks for being what I need most in the whole world."