Naked Goddess Ch. 04

Story Info
The goddess and Tom date and sleep together.
5.5k words
4.45
4.9k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked Goddess

It is recommended to read all following chapters to fully understand the story.

* * * * *

It was two o'clock at night. Tom tossed and turned around in bed. It had already been more than a week since he met Archalia.

The first few days after that evening he thought she would visit him again. By now he had lost that hope. Archalia had given her one of the best evenings he had in a long time. If it meant that he wouldn't see her again he could as well jump off that bridge.

"You're way too nice and handsome to do that, you know," A voice said in the dark.

Tom was startled and turned on his light. He saw Archalia sitting on the double bed. She sat with her legs crossed so they covered her boobs and pussy but she was as naked as the day they'd met.

"I'm sorry it's been so long," she said. "I think you need a hug."

"Whu..." Tom said.

Archalia quickly crawled towards him. She got under the sheets and hugged Tom. Archalia quickly waves her arm and the light turns off. Tom and Archalia remained spooning for the next few minutes in silence. Archalia was the big spoon and Tom the small spoon. Tom felt the small girl hugging him tightly.

Tom was only wearing shorts in bed. She kept moving her hands around to feel his broad chest and abs. Not wearing a shirt meant that Tom could feel Archalia's boobs and hard nipples pressing into his back. She occasionally would rub her pussy against Tom's shorts. "You like that, don't you?" Archalia said. She let out a small giggle after.

"I have a question," Tom said. "Are you always naked?"

"Since the day I created the universe," she answered back.

"Wait, you have been naked since the day you created the universe?"

"Yeah, I think so. Or at least as far as I remember." It can be possible that I've worn something once or twice."

Tom was completely astonished by this.

"So you've never worn clothing?" Tom asked.

"Before I created the universe I wore clothing most of the time"

"Wait, there was something before this universe?" he asked again.

Archalia explained her life before she had shaped life into the universe. She talked about her life in the previous universe. She told about Vanessa and the many other lovers she had. She also told Tom that she'd seen most of them die.

When she told him about their deaths, he could hear her voice tremble and he felt a tear on his neck. Tom turned on the light and turned around. Archalia moved the sheet higher but Tom could still see her red eyes and tears flowing down her face.

Tom thought that as God she would just have fun all the time or maybe she would create a plague or two but instead, he saw that she was just a woman.

"Sure, she'd created the universe and had all these powers, but she's also just a person like any other," Tom thought.

Tom did have to deal with a breakup and things were going bad at work but Archalia had lost everything in her past. Every Time she'd lost someone, she would meet someone, all to lose them again. This would happen over and over, till she died.

"I think you're the one that should get a hug," Tom said as he moved over to hug her.

This time Tom was the big spoon. His arms wrapped around Archalia's body.

"Thank you!" She said with a trembling voice.

She slowly stopped crying. Archalia placed her hand on Tom's arm and moved it over to rest on her breast. Tom could feel her nipples were hard.

"You can squeeze them if you want," Archalia said.

Tom did. His erection started to press against Archalia's butt. She let out a soft moan. Tom could also feel his shorts get wet from the goddess' juices. He wanted to take her right then and there but he figured it would be wrong to fuck someone who had just been crying. Archalia also desperately wanted to have sex with Tom. She also enjoyed the hugging so she figured that sex would be for later. They both fell asleep with Tom still squeezing her boobies.

Tom woke up by the sunlight hitting his face. He didn't feel Archalia's small tits anymore. Then she noticed that she was gone. Tom considered the possibility that he just dreamt all that. When he turned around he found a white feather on the pillow next to him. Tom smiled as he saw the feather. Tom took a shower, brushed his teeth, and put on his clothes. He went past the living room to the kitchen. He was ready to make breakfast but then he noticed a sheet of paper lying on the counter.

* * * * *

"Dear Tom,

I'm sorry I had to leave. It was really hard to leave as I felt your erection still pressing my butt long after you fell asleep. You got me really wet. I even masturbated next to you while you were asleep.

After I came you moved your hand down between my legs. I checked and you were still sleeping.

I really like you and I'd like us to see each other again. I thought you might too. I figured that you didn't have anything to do on Thursday evening. Maybe we could go on a date?

I understand if you wouldn't want to. If you want to I'll just now as I read your mind and then I'll be there on Thursday at six at the cafe we went to when we met. If you don't want to then that's okay. I would really like your hands squeezing my boobies again though.

Kisses

Your horny naked friend Archalia"

Tom smiled after he'd read the letter. He was going to go on that date. It was already Tuesday so he was only two days away from meeting his 'horny naked friend'.

* * * * *

Thursday evening,

It was a beautiful evening in London. The sun was setting over the city. It hadn't rained all day, there weren't even any clouds in the air. For being January it was quite warm. Tom just came out of his office. The sun shining on Tom's face made him forget his terrible day.

His boss had been screaming at him because he didn't submit any articles for almost two weeks. His boss said that if he didn't submit any articles by Tuesday next week he would be fired. Tom didn't want to think about this too much because he knew he would be getting an amazing evening and probably an amazing night too.

In Heaven,

Archalia had just sneaked away from the other angels. She was now passing the gate. She slapped Hadriel's big round butt as she passed her.

"Is this all I'm getting for letting you go without warning the others?" She asked with an insinuating smile.

Archalia quickly turned around. "Then what do you want?" she asked back.

"You know, I haven't had an orgasm for at least five hours now," she said as she looked down to her naked body.

Archalia jumped on Hadriel. Hadriel was lucky to have her wings out so she could slow her fall down, dropping her shield and spear in the process.

Archalia had some time before she had to be in London. She started sucking and licking Hadriel's pussy. The two angels lay in the middle of the bridge, right in front of the gates of the Silver City. Hadriel had her thighs spread open with the petite goddess laying between them. The gatekeeper kept moaning until she came. After 'paying her toll', Archalia could pass.

The cold winter air hit Archalia's wet thighs as she flew down to London. She still had an hour left until she had to be at the cafe. She landed on the roof of a nearby building. She made her wings disappear into her back. The only thing that was left of her wings was the slit in her backs with a few small feathers coming out of them.

Archalia had the idea of putting on some clothes before she met Tom. She figured that might surprise him and she was sure that he'd be more than excited to peel them off later that evening. She also didn't want to spend the whole evening making everyone think that she was wearing clothes while she was actually entirely naked. Archalia thought of what she would wear.

She thought about only wearing a coat underneath. That way she or Tom could touch her when they were in the restaurant. That way she would have been able to see how good she was at hiding her orgasm and arousal. Looking around at the people's reaction as she would try to hide her moans. She just had to create matter and shape it into a coat. In a second a huge blue coat appeared over her body. It went from her shoulders all the way down to her knees. She could feel the fabric press against her hard niples. Then she changed her mind.

"No, I want something proper to wear," she thought. She thought that would make it more exciting for Tom to undress her. She had also considered the possibility of wearing transparent lingerie underneath the coat. "But that would be too boring," she thought.

Archalia made the coat disappear, making her body devoid of cloth. She thought about what she would like to see on a woman. Of course, she preferred seeing them naked like all the angels in Heaven.

Archalia thought of a white crop top with skinny jeans. With a snap, they appeared on her body. She wore panties but no bra. Her nipples were slightly visible underneath it. She wore a short dark green sweater that ended underneath her waist, leaving her stomach exposed just like the crop top underneath did. The skinny jeans hugged her bottom beautifully. She decided to wear white sneakers underneath her pants.

She realized now that her back was covered with clothing meant that she couldn't fly down but had to walk.

Tom was waiting at the cafe where he was supposed to meet with Archalia. He looked towards the other end of the busy street and saw someone waving at him. He saw it was Archalia, with clothes this time. She crossed the street. Tom expected a hug from her but she placed her hands on Tom's cheeks. Tom saw the goddess' lips coming towards him. She gave Tom a long kiss on the mouth. His face turned red. First, he didn't know what to do but then he also placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her back.

"I know a really good restaurant around the corner," Archalia said, acting like the kiss was nothing special.

"Yeah, that's... uh... good," he stuttered. He was still thinking of her soft lips pressing against his. They silently walked through the streets, not finding anything to talk about after that passionate kiss.

"Nice outfit," Tom said.

"Thank you," Archalia answered with a big smile. "Thought you'd like to take it off me later tonight."

Tom gulped. "I'd love to, actually!"

Archalia smiled and started laughing, so did Tom.

They arrived at the restaurant. It was a warm and cozy building located in a small alley near Trafalgar Square. The inside was softly lit with candles and a fireplace. The restaurant wasn't too busy but also not empty. She entered and a waitress came towards them.

"A table for two?" She asked.

"It's me, Archalia." The waitress looked confused. Archalia briefly lifted up her sweater and top, exposing her boobs.

"It's you!" The waitress said. Archalia lowered her sweater again. Not everyone in the restaurant had noticed that she'd lifted it up but a few people were looking.

The waitress hugged Archalia.

"How are you?" Archalia asked.

"Actually I'm doing really great," the waitress said. "I'm glad you came over. I haven't seen you for months."

The waitress then saw Tom standing next to her.

"Where would you like to sit?"

Archalia then whispered something in the waitress' ear while she pointed at an empty table. The two women started laughing.

"It's not taken for tonight so you can sit there," the waitress said.

Archalia took Tom's hand and they walked over to the table. They sat down and Archalia took the menu.

"Who was that?" Tom asked while turning around to look at the waitress again.

"She would always sit on the roof of the building after her shift. She likes to look at the city. I was flying around and landed on the roof. I was naked as usual and then we had sex."

That explained why the waitress recognized her when she showed her her boobs. The waitress did look very pretty.

Archalia told Tom more crazy adventures and Tom told some of his experiences. When they had finished their foot about an hour after they came in, Tom took his wallet and signed for the waitress to come over to them.

"Wait, I'll pay," Archalia said, knowing that money was a bit of a problem for Tom lately.

"Why would you do that?" Tom asked with a smile. "It's okay I'll pay."

"Okay then," Archalia said.

She gave Tom a naughty smile. Two yellow lights in her eyes for a few seconds. The waitress gave him the bill. When Tom had opened his wallet he saw that it was filled with money. The last time Tom had checked his wallet there was maybe seventy-pound in it. That amount had nearly tripled. He gave the waitress the money and stood up.

Archalia and Tom walked out of the restaurant.

"What did you do?" Tom asked, thinking back about his wallet.

"I'm just very good at creating things," the goddess said with a smile.

"So you just created money and put it in my wallet?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

Tom and Archalia walked out of the alley.

"Is this where we depart?" Tom asked.

Archalia violently pushed Tom against the wall of a building. She started passionately kissing him. She rubbed her hands against Tom's pants until a bulge appeared. She took Tom's hand and moved it underneath her sweater and put it against her boobs.

"Wait, wait," Tom said, gasping for air. "We can go to my apartment if you want?"

Tom's apartment was only a few blocks away. While they were walking through the many streets they didn't say anything. Every time Tom looked at Archalia, she'd met him with the sexiest gaze Tom had ever seen.

The door of the apartment slammed open. Tom pushed Archalia against the wall and started kissing her.

"My clothes," Archalia said.

She lifted up her arms and Tom removed her sweater and top at once. Tom looked down to see that her shoes were being untied without anything touching them.

"You can do that?" Tom asked while he cupped her breasts.

Archalia slid her pants down while Tom removed his jacket and sweater. Archalia pushed Tom's head down to her breasts. Tom started to suck her nipples. He kept sucking, flicking, nibbling her boob and nipple.

Tom felt his pants lower. Archalia squealed out of excitement when she saw Tom's 7,5-inch long dick. Archalia took hold of it and started to move her hands up and down along his shaft. Tom stopped to suck her boobs and moved her panties down her waist. When he pulled them down he could feel they were gushing wet.

"Come, come, come," Archalia said, pulling Tom's hand and running towards the bedroom.

Tom pushes her on the bed and lays down too. He starts to kiss her neck. His hands slowly moved towards her pussy, stopping along her boobs to grope them and slide his hand down her stomach, Archalia felt a tingling feeling when he did.

Archalia's pussy felt tight and wet. He occasionally rubbed her clit, making her squeal with excitement. "Uh, that's amazing, hmmm!"

"I'm going to cum!" she moaned. Tom continued to rub her clit and finger her pussy and then she came. Her body starts shaking uncontrollably.

"Tom, I want you inside of me!" the goddess said while stretching out on the bed. She quickly moves around to sit above Tom's erect dick. She slowly puts the head of his dick inside her. She smiled when she did. Archalia started to move up and down. Slowly putting more and more inside until Tom's full shaft was inside of her. Tom felt the head of his dick rubbing against her inside while she started to moan. After a mere minute, Tom felt like he was going to cum.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Already?" Archalia said with a moan.

She then moved her head down to Tom's head while his dick was still inside. Her eyes lit up yellow and she moved over to kiss his neck. Somehow Archalia made it so they could lay there at least ten more minutes, with Archalia constantly impaling herself on Tom's dick.

After ten minutes Tom came inside the goddess' pussy. Archalia dropped down next to Tom. She started to rub her clit until she came too.

Tom laid down next to her, thinking of what just happened. He had sex, with God. Archalia laid her head down on Tom's chest.

"That was really amazing," Archalia said.

"Pretty sure this has been the best sex I've ever had."

"I do have more than thirteen billion years of experience," Archalia said, caressing Tom's chest.

Tom completely forgot about that. He still wasn't used to Archalia, being God. Most of the time the goddess felt more like an overly excited hyperactive teenage girl instead of an immortal divine being. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tom woke up in the morning. He wondered if she had left again like she did the last time they slept together but he felt her moving in his arms, reminding him that she was still there.

He felt her body move closer. She was curled up in Tom's arms, still sleeping. He listened to Archalia's soft breathing. Tom gave a kill on the back of her neck.

"Hmmm," she moaned.

"Archalia!"

"Uhu," she said, yawning.

"Are you awake?"

Archalia smiled and turned around to face Tom. "Yes, I am."

She put her hand on Tom's cheek and gave him a long kiss.

"Last night was pretty amazing," Tom said.

Archalia smiled. "It was, wasn't it."

"Do you want some breakfast?" Tom asked.

Archalia nodded and Tom got out of bed. He takes some jogging pants that were lying next to his bed and puts them on. He went to the kitchen and made eggs with bacon. He put the two plates on a tray together with two glasses of orange juice. He walked into the bedroom and found the goddess masturbating. She stopped when he put the tray on the bed.

"You don't have to stop doing that for me," Tom said, staring at her still open legs.

She turned around to lay on her belly, innocently shaking her legs. Tom gave her the food and laid down next to his naked friend.

"I thought you'd be gone again when I woke up," Tom said while putting a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"You don't get rid of me that easily."

After they both finished breakfast Archalia moved closer to Tom. She intensely stares into his eyes.

Tom smiles. "What do you want?"

She moved his pants down. "It's already hard," she said with a hungry look.

She started sucking his dick. She delightfully sucked his dick almost nearing his orgasm. She popped her lips off his dick and stroked it until he came right on her chest and perky boobs.

She squealed when the warm cum touched her chest. Tom let his head fall back on the pillow while she licked his dick, swallowing the remaining cum. Archalia wrapped her arms and legs around Tom. His cum still flowed down her boobs.

Tom stood up. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Wait for me," Archalia said as she ran behind Tom.

They both walked through the hallway into the bathroom. Archalia watched Tom undressing. She excitedly jumped as he removed his pants. Her boobs were jiggling as she did.

She followed Tom into the shower. They both enjoyed the hot water running down on their sweaty naked bodies. Archalia hugged Tom. He started to kiss her boobs and suck her nipples.

"Please make me cum," She begged Tom.

He slid his fingers inside her pussy.

"Hmmm," Archalia let out. "I like that a lot!"

She closed her eyes and leaned against Tom. Letting the warm tingling sensation run through her body. The goddess came, collapsing in Tom's arms. She started to kiss him. They played with each other's tongues for a while. After they cleaned themselves they got out of the shower.

Archalia gave Tom a hug while she tottered out of the room, dripping wet.

"Hey, aren't you forgetting something?" Tom said.

She turned around to see a puddle of water going from the shower to the hallway where she was standing.

In Heaven, Archalia was used to lay down in the gardens to dry in the warm sun. They didn't even have towels there. Archalia walked back towards Tom who held a towel out for her. He put the towel around her and started to dry her. He first started with her hair, moving town her entire body. After that, he put the towel around her shoulders and on her head. The towel wasn't that big so it only covered her upper body, leaving everything from the waist down naked.

12