Naked Goddess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed her head a bit more, leaving her hair a bit messy. Tom thought she made the most adorable face when he did that.

When she was completely dry she walked out of the room again, with the towel still on her. Tom looked as her cute butt wiggled from left to right out of the room. Tom dried himself and put on his clothes.

By the time he was done he could hear rock music coming from the living room. When he walked into the living room he saw Archalia dancing and jumping near the CD player. The towel lay down next to her. She enthusiastically jumped around. Making her butt wiggle with every motion. Tom figured she had found his CD collection. She turned around when she noticed Tom sneaking up on her. She turned around but kept jumping in the rhythm of the music, making her small boobs bounce around on her chest. Tom hugged her.

"How old are you?" he sarcastically asked.

She stopped jumping and hugged him back. "Fourteen billion or something I think. It's hard to keep track after a while."

Tom gasped. He kept forgetting that she was God and not one of his old overly enthusiastic teen girlfriends. Tom was only twenty-five. Archalia looked like she wouldn't be much older than twenty, her body at least. Tom's age was nothing in comparison with his fourteen billion old friend. Tom thought that it was too early to call her his girlfriend if this even is love. He couldn't know. He figured that she had sex with many people, this could as well be that. It would make more sense that she just liked having sex with him.

"Why would she like me so much, I'm not that special compared to angels and other gods," Tom thought.

"You're very special to me," Archalia said before hugging him tighter. Tom also forgot she could read his mind.

"It's cold," Archalia pointed out, putting her hands around her chest.

"I forgot to turn on the heating this morning."

Tom walked towards the thermostat rotating the wheel. On the small screen, he could see that it was only fifty-eight degrees Fahrenheit in his apartment. He thought that it was a bit chilly but of course Archalia was completely naked.

She grabbed the sweater she left on the couch yesterday. She put it on and let herself fall down on the couch. Her sweater left everything down to her waist bare.

Tom sat down next to her and they watched some movies together. It was Friday but Tom didn't have to go to work today. They stayed on the couch together for the rest of the day, not even bothering to eat lunch.

Tom looked at the window and saw that it was already dark outside. The clock above the door to the public hallway read 'seven thirteen'. They spent their entire day on the couch, watching movies, and occasionally Tom would put his fingers in the goddess' pussy or suck on her nipples and she would suck his cock. Archalia jumped up when she noticed it was already this late.

"It's already dark, I have to go back to the Silver City," She let out.

"Can't you stay a bit longer?" Tom asked.

"Before you know it the angels find me here!"

"What would be so bad about that? Are you ashamed about knowing me?"

"No it's just how much you'd probably like to meet them, they usually don't come alone when they're looking for me. A dozen angels surrounding your apartment would probably get noticed quite easily in the middle of London"

"Can't you just tell them that you'll be gone for a few days next time?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, sure!" Archalia said while she walked over to the window and looked at the sky. "No angels yet," She thought.

Archalia recalled an instance where she'd be gone for more than a week. She had left the Silver City for another planet. The locals looked human too and they loved it when she would visit their towns naked. They had even built a few temples for her. After a week she came outside of her temple after she'd made love to a few locals and some more than twenty angels flying above the small town.

Archalia and Tom went to the bridge where they'd first met. It was time to depart again. They hugged for a few minutes.

"Will you be gone for long?" Tom asked her.

"I'll try to be back in a few days, maybe a week."

Tom had a sad look in his eyes when she said that. After he had met her a few days without her felt like an eternity.

Archalia let go of Tom and stepped a few feet back. She tried to get her wings out but nothing happened. Tom looked concerned at her when she made the movement she'd normally make when her wings appeared. Making this movement always did the job of getting them out. Normally the muscles that kept the two slits on her back closed would open, letting her wings out. Then she was reminded of the fabric running across her upper body. She was still wearing her sweater.

"Oh, of course," she mumbles with a smile.

She put her arms up, pulled the sweater off, and gave it to Tom.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Tom said.

"You can keep it for the next time."

When she tried moving her shoulder blades away from each other this time the slits went open and two large and beautiful wings came out of her back. Tom always stared at them. In the night they would always have a divine glow to them. Her wings would start with small feathers coming out of her back. The feathers at the edge of her wings would be way larger. The ones at the top would be half the length of a leg. Her wings made her at least three feet taller. Her wingspan would be approximately thirteen feet.

By now Tom was getting used to her nakedness but not to her wings. Her feet slowly lifted off the ground before they went back down. She quickly ran towards Tom, slamming into him.

"I love you!" She said, immediately giving him a long and intense kiss after.

Then she would let go of him and before Tom could say anything she disappeared into the sky.

"I lov..." Tom stopped when he realized she was already gone. Tom let out a gasp realizing what she had just said to him. She loved him... and he loved her too. He was in love with God and she loved him back. Tom started euphorically dancing around. He danced and sang for the entire duration of the walk back home.

The Silver City,

Hadriel was guarding the gate as always. She saw the goddess walking towards her on the long golden bridge. No, she wasn't walking towards her, she was dancing towards her. When she passed her, the goddess gave her a passionate hug and kissed her. While she walked through the gate she said something.

"I think you're doing a great job, Hadriel. Why don't you take the week off."

Hadriel just stood there. Looking at her goddess dancing past her. She looked happier than she'd ever seen her.

Archalia walked down the hallway, up the stairs into her bedroom. Gabriel and two other angels would be laying on her bed, naked of course.

"Finally, you're back!" Gabriel noted.

"We were waiting to make love to you," One of the women said.

Archalia walked towards the bed with the biggest smile ever. She gave Gabriel a long kiss. Then she moved on to the other girl and after her, she kissed the third one.

"Maybe tomorrow," Archalia said.

"You're refusing sex?!" Gabriel noted in surprise.

"I'm really happy and I don't have a need for sex at the moment," She said, letting out a heavy breath.

"I think she's sick or something," the other angel said with a smile. She kept playing with her other friend's nipples.

"Maybe it has something to do with her age," the third angel suggested.

"It could be possible that she doesn't want pussy anymore after a certain age indeed," the second angel said.

The three angels got off the bed.

"Then we leave you on your own. We're gonna suck and lick each other and tomorrow we'll tell you all about it. Every single detail." Gabriel winked.

The two angels went down the stairs but Gabriel turned around again.

Archalia just let herself fall down on the soft sheets of the bed.

"It's that guy isn't it?" Gabriel asked with a bright smile.

"I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Yeah sure, you said that two days ago," Gabriel noted.

When Gabriel went down the stairs Archalia started masturbating. She came multiple times that evening. She even fell asleep while doing it. Archalia had amazing dreams about Tom.

Tartarus, one of the many realms of the Underworld

Tartarus was a realm filled with darkness. Hot lava flowed down the mountains into the many red lakes. These mountains would be surrounded by fields of black ash with remnants of burnt-out trees. In the middle of that field, there was a huge black fortress. This was the fortress of Nyx.

Nyx sat in a big throne room with lava flowing down to walls and in the distance you could hear the screams of the tortured souls. Nyx was only wearing her gray pelt, black grown and the armor around her legs and arms, nothing else. She had a more comfortable pose on her throne, her legs were wide open and she was leaning against the back of her black throne. Her hairy pussy was fully exposed.

In front of her throne stood Macaria. She was a demigoddess. Daughter of Hades and one of the many human women he had slept with. She had dark blond hair that almost touched her shoulders. She would wear a set of metal strings and plates that tried to cover her body. The lower half covered her pussy. It left everything bare above it. The top would circle around her small boobs, not covering them. She had pink erect nipples. The metal plates went around her body at some places but didn't cover much except from her pussy.

"I want you to find more gods that would want to join us," Nyx said with a dominant voice.

"I will," Macaria said back.

"Make sure Archalia doesn't know, that would ruin our plan."

"Yes, my lady," Macaria said, tilting her head.

She walked away. Through the door, two naked girls appeared. They were Nyx's slaves. They were completely bald from head to toe. This made them less attractive but their bodies were beautifully shaped. Their only function was to give Nyx pleasure, not looking beautiful.

Nyx was proud. She had finally finished her plan and sent out Macaria, her first follower. Soon she would be as powerful as God herself.

Thanks for reading! This chapter was a bit longer. Please let me know if you prefer longer or shorter chapters.

12