Naked Goddess Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom gives Archalia the most amazing orgasm.
4.8k words
4.63
6.2k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked Goddess

Tom sat in his office cubicle. It had almost been a week since he last saw Archalia. Since he last saw her things were going way better at work. He was constantly busy writing articles and taking interviews. He'd gotten more money than any other point in his life. He thought that Archalia had something to do with it.

"It's time to leave, the office is closing," Gary, the security guard said.

Tom noticed that it was already eight o'clock.

"Oh, sure," Tom answered. "You're still coming to our game night on Saturday, right?"

"What do you think?" Gary answered sarcastically. "You know imma destroy you all!"

"Yeah, sure," Tom said, taking his backpack.

He walked down to the elevator and pushed the button. When the door opened he walked in and went on his way to the ground floor.

The light in the elevator started to flicker which was very unusual. The building was only ten years old and was in a very good state. The light went out for a few seconds. Tom was scared. He thought that the elevator might stop and that he would be stuck in the empty office building but the elevator kept going down. After a few seconds that felt more like ages, the light turned back on. Tom felt someone breathe down his neck. He quickly turned around. Tom sighed, "It's you!"

"Heeey," Archalia squealed.

They hugged and kissed the entire time until the elevator arrived on the ground floor. The lobby was empty and they both walked out. Archalia's bare feet slapped against the pavement. Tom put his hands into his jacket pocket. He was wearing a thick coat since it was the beginning of February. Archalia was completely naked like always.

"Do you need my coat?" Tom asked.

He got shills just at the sight of the naked goddess.

"It's not that cold. I'm fine." Archalia smiled, "You always ask."

"Archalia, remember what you told me last time right before you left?"

"I do," Archalia said as she turned around. "I do love you!"

Archalia pressed her body against Tom. He put his hands around her ice-cold back.

"I love you too!" Tom whispered into her ear.

She pulled him closer. "I want you inside of me!"

When they arrived in Tom's apartment they went straight to the bedroom. Archalia didn't have to take anything off so she helped Tom undress. First Tom went down to her pussy, then he put his dick inside. Archalia laid down with Tom on top, so he could decide the rhythm. Archalia let out many soft moans of pleasure. It didn't take long for him to cum.

This time Archalia had done the thing again where she could make him last longer. She timed it right so they came at the same time. "Uh, that was so good!" Tom moaned while shooting his cum inside her pussy. Archalia let out a few soft moans while her body was uncontrollably shaking from her orgasm. Not that much later, Archalia laid down on the bed with Tom sucking her nipples.

"I'm hungry," Archalia said.

Tom also hadn't eaten anything since lunch but that was almost ten hours ago. Tom got up, put on his clothes and went to the kitchen. Archalia followed him. Tom started to cook and Archalia helped him.

"How is everything up there in Heaven?" Tom asked while filling a pot with water.

"Fine, just as always. Gabriel wanted to know about us but I didn't tell anything."

"I thought you didn't tell anything to anyone about us."

"Only Gabriel knows. She can keep a secret."

"Gabriel is the one who's your best friend, right?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, I like all of them but Gabriel and I can talk very well and she's amazing in bed."

"Do you still have sex?" Tom asked, wondering if Archalia had sex with everyone.

"Yeah, but it's different. I don't love them the same way I love you."

Archalia went over to Tom and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sex is the most normal thing for her," Tom thought. He figured he couldn't really tell her not to have sex because they were together now. Tom didn't even know if they really were together. Archalia told him she loved him but who said that love was the same to God than to a normal human.

"I love you," Tom said.

"I love you too," Archalia said back with a smile.

They both continued cooking. Tom was cutting paprikas but he was distracted by Archalia. She was looking for what spices she was going to use. The cabinet was a bit high for her so she stood on her tiptoes. Tom looked at her wiggling butt with great interest. Archalia's pussy was fully visible from the back.

"Aaah," Tom yelped.

Archalia turned around and saw Tom sucking on his bleeding finger. He had cut himself.

"Are you okay?" Archalia asked worriedly.

She went over to Tom and took his finger out of his mouth. She noticed that the cut was pretty bad with a lot of blood. "Come here!"

She put his finger in her mouth and started sucking. He immediately felt the pain go away. Tom pulled his finger out of her mouth; he saw no blood and the wound had completely healed.

"Wow!" Tom let out.

Archalia sat in front of Tom. They were both eating the yellow curry and chicken they both just made. During dinner, Tom couldn't help looking at Archalia's small boobs. Archalia noticed this and looked back up to Tom with a naughty grin. "You can play with them after dinner."

Tom could feel the bulge in his pants. Archalia's foot went slowly up Tom's leg and touched his crotch.

"Is it possible for you not to be horny for just thirty minutes?" Tom asked with a smile.

Archalia slid her foot back down with a sad look.

Tom was doing the dishes. His kitchen was connected to the living and dining room. This gave him a full view of the couch. He saw Archalia sitting on the couch on all fours. With her butt towards him. He had a full view of her pussy. She was shaking her ass around to get Tom's attention. When she finally managed to get it she turned her head and gave him a wink while she bit her lip. Tom got the message. He quickly finished the dishes and Archalia kept shaking her ass. Tom walked over to the couch not even bothering to dry his hands.

"I want you now!" Archalia said.

Tom pulled his pants down. Archalia smiled when she saw his erection.

Archalia was still bent over. Tom moved closer to her neck and started to kiss her neck. Slowly moving down to her back, butt and then he took his dick in his hands and moved it closer to her pussy. He put the tip inside and Archalia moved back so his entire shaft would be inside too. Archalia moaned.

Tom placed his hands on her back and they both moved back and forth. Archalia kept moaning and Tom let out a few grunts too.

Archalia had difficulty sitting on all fours. She felt her entire body trembling, almost falling off the couch.

"Hmmm, baby!!!" Archalia let out.

Tom came.

Archalia fell on the ground next to Tom. He saw Archalia looking at him with a smile. She crawled over to Tom, laying down with her head on his chest. Tom started hugging her.

They stay cuddling for the next hour but then Tom notices Archalia slowly dozing off.

He could hear her soft breathing. After twenty more minutes, she started to talk in her sleep, not really talk but Tom could hear her making noises. She made many squeaks and moans. Tom thought they sounded incredibly cute. She also looked cute, while she slept in Tom's arms.

It was already getting late. Tom decided to carry her to the bedroom. She weighed almost nothing.

She woke up.

"What are you doing?" Archalia asked, trying to open her tired eyes.

"It's late, I'm bringing you to the bedroom," Tom said back.

Archalia noticed that Tom was still naked. He didn't put any clothes on after they had sex.

She smiled. "You're naked!"

Tom smiled.

"I like that," Archalia said.

Tom dick got hard when Archalia commented about his nakedness. Archalia could feel his dick pressing against her back. Tom still carried her. She moved her hands underneath her back and started stroking his dick with her fingertips.

They arrived in the bedroom and Tom put her down on the bed. Archalia, still looking and sounding sleepy, crawled towards Tom, who was walking to the other side of the bed. He sat down on the bed and Archalia laid her head on his lap. Her face was next to Tom's erect dick. She moved her head sideways and started to lick Tom's dick.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked.

Archalia still looked like she could fall asleep every moment. "I like your dick!" she said while she kept licking it.

"Babe, you look really tired and I'm tired too," Tom said.

"Okay," Archalia responded with a sad voice.

Tom wrapped Archalia in the blanket, like a sausage, with only her head being visible. Archalia rolled over to the other side of the bed because she couldn't use her hands. They both laughed when Archalia tried to get to the other side of the bed. Tom laid down next to her.

"Now I don't have a blanket," Tom said.

"Don't worry," Archalia said back.

She humped onto Tom's chest, laying on top of him like she was the blanket. He wrapped his arms around Archalia.

"Love you!" Archalia said, giving Tom a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too!"

The next morning,

Tom woke up to find the bed was empty. The covers that were wrapped around Archalia were laying on him. He thought Archalia left him again.

Tom put on his clothes and went to the living room. He felt the cold air brushing against his arms. The window was open and Archalia was sitting on the windowsill.

"Babe?" Tom asked.

He walked over to Archalia to see that she was just sitting on the windowsill with her feet dangling over the edge, five floors up.

Archalia turned around. "Hi, baby!"

She gave Tom a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Tom asked.

"I like it up here!"

Archalia took his hand, signing that he should come sit next to her.

"No, I'm not going," Tom said. "We're five floors up!"

"You know I can fly right," Archalia responded.

"Yeah, but I don't have wings!"

"Please, baby!" Archalia said.

"No, I'm not!"

"Please, please, please!" Archalia begged.

"I'm not going to sit on the edge of a building..."

"You're scared," the goddess said.

"No, it's just...."

Archalia started laughing.

"Okay, you win! I'll go grab my coat."

Archalia let out an excited squeal.

After a minute Tom came back to the living room, wearing his coat.

"Are you sure you don't need something to wear baby? It's two degrees outside and you're naked."

"I'm not cold," Archalia responded

Tom put one foot on the edge of the windowsill.

"Wait!" Archalia said.

She let herself fall over the edge.

"Archaliaaaaa!" Tom yelled in panic.

A few seconds later, Archalia appeared in front of him. She was flying in the sky. She floated in mid-air in front of Tom. Her wings kept moving.

Tom leaned against the edge of the window. He was relieved when he saw her flying back towards him. He forgot that his girlfriend was actually God, had wings and was totally crazy. "At least she's the adorable kind of crazy," Tom thought.

"Hey, I'm not crazy!" Archalia snapped back when she read Tom's mind.

"You really gotta stop reading my mind, baby," Tom said.

"Sorry!" Archalia said, still floating in mid-air outside of the building. "Put your hands around my shoulders."

"What?" Tom asked.

"You trust me, right?" Archalia asked.

Tom put his feet on the edge of the window. The tips of his feet were at the edge of the windowsill. Below him was nothing but seventy feet of air. Tom placed his arms on her shoulders.

"Wait," Archalia said. "Put your hands around my waist."

Tom did.

"Okay, now squeeze your legs around me."

Tom held his hands around Archalia's waist. She tried to float in the same place but there were slight movements. Tom had his feet standing on the windowsill. With the front of his body, he was hanging in mid-air outside the apartment building.

"You want me to hang onto you?" Tom asked. He started panicking.

"Trust me, I'll never let anything happen to you," Archalia whispered in Tom's ear.

Tom decided to trust her. He put his legs around Archalia's upper legs. She placed her arms around his back. Almost like she was carrying him. Tom was hanging onto Archalia. He realized that they were now floating in mid-air. Archalia was moving away from the window. If Archalia would let go of Tom, or he would lose his grasp, he would definitely fall to his death. He just put his life in Archalia's hands.

"Please don't let go," Tom begged, scared to death.

"I will never let go," Archalia said back with a reassuring smile.

Archalia did not only fly further away from the building in horizontal distance but she also went higher into the sky. Tom could now see the rooftop of his apartment building and Archalia kept going higher, and faster.

After a few more seconds they were at least thirty stories high. Tom's apartment was closely located to the city center of London. He saw that they were even higher than the many iconic buildings of the city. they were higher than Big Ben or St. Paul's cathedral. The only buildings in the city that were higher were the many skyscrapers. Some of them would reach more than a thousand feet into the sky.

Tom saw these buildings coming closer.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked.

"I know some nice spots here," Archalia said.

After flying for a while Tom got used to it. His mind stopped panicking, he even started to enjoy it. Despite this, it was very cold up in the sky. Tom wondered how it was possible for Archalia not to be cold. He felt the freezing cold and he wore a thick winter coat, and Archalia was completely naked.

"Aren't you cold?" Tom asked.

"Not really, are you?"

Before Tom could answer Archalia moved closer to his lips. She gave him a long kiss. They kept on kissing as they went higher into the sky. Tom felt the cold go away. He felt Archalia's body with his bare hands. She felt as hot as a stove would be. When he opened his eyes after the kiss, he noticed that there was a slight golden glow all over Archalia's body.

They were flying high above London now. Even the huge skyscrapers started to look small now.

Tom was still holding closely onto Archalia. He was holding onto her back, right underneath the place, her wings were connected to her back. While she moved her winds, he occasionally felt her soft feathers brush against his hands. They felt softer than the softest silk sheet he'd ever touched. Tom couldn't help but think how amazing this all is. He was flying high into the sky with the love of his life. All the while she was completely naked. Her boobs with erect nipples pressed against his chest. He looked at her large golden eyes that stared straight through his soul. At this moment Tom knew he wanted to spend his whole life with her.

After a while, Archalia dropped Tom off at the roof of his apartment building. She landed next to him. She turned her back towards Tom. Before she could close her wings, he moved her hands closer to them. Archalia quickly jumped back and closed them as fast as she could.

For the first time ever, Archalia looked scared at him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to touch them."

Archalia held her hands close to her chest, making it more clear to Tom that she was scared, but she turned her back again. Her wings came out of her back again.

"sure," Archalia said.

She still kept her hands close to her chest as if she was still trying to somehow protect herself.

Tom moved his hands closer to her wings. Right before he was going to touch them, Archalia turned around again.

"They're very sensitive, please be gentle"

"I will," Tom assured.

Tom put his hands on Archalia's feathers. He tried to be as gentle as he could. He ran his fingers from top to bottom along with her feathers. He tried to only touch them with his fingertips. Her feathers didn't feel like the ones of a bird would. They felt more like the skin of a plushy animal would.

"Is this okay?" Tom asked.

Archalia moaned in response. "I... please don't stop! Hmmm!"

Archalia's wings always were more sensitive than the other angels. It was probably the most sensitive part of her body. Not that many people had ever touched her wings the same way Tom did. Tom gave her more pleasure than she could ever imagine. She was on the verge of orgasm, without even touching her pussy. She felt her clit throbbing and pulsating every time Tom touched a feather.

Tom moved his hands along her wing. Getting closer to her back, where they got more sensitive. Part of his hands ran along the pink slit on her back (where her wings would come out of) and part would caress her feathers. She felt every muscle in her body and completely lost touch with the world around her. She didn't bother that she was standing on the wet roof, the busy streets below, or the cold. The only thing she could feel was her arousal and Tom running his fingers along her feathers.

Tom noticed how aroused she was. He had given her a few orgasms already but she never reacted like she did now. Her legs started trembling and she started to moan loudly, not only out of pleasure but also because she felt like she couldn't take the constant feel of arousal anymore.

Streams of cum flowed out of her, dripping on the ground. Not much later Archalia felt an orgasm building up. Not like most orgasm's she had. She could feel it all over her body. more juices came out of her pussy. She tried to keep standing up but she could feel her legs tingling. Her orgasm lasted for minutes on end. She started to lose control over every muscle in her body. She closed her wings. turned around and fell to the ground. Tom could catch her right in time.

"Th... that... w...w...as ama...zing!" Archalia said. After that, her eyes rolled back into her head. Her mouth fell open and she started shaking. It was like she had some sort of orgasmic seizure.

"Archalia!!! Archalia!!!" Tom screamed.

He started to wonder if she was alright. He thought that he should maybe call an ambulance or something.

Archalia collapsed into his arms, losing consciousness. She smiled and moaned right before she did.

Tom figured that he gave her an orgasm that caused her to lose consciousness. He carried her down the stairs. He didn't want to meet anyone in the elevator while carrying a naked unconscious woman. He didn't need that kind of trouble.

While he carried her downstairs, he felt how hot she was. Not only the attractive kind of hot but she felt even warmer than when they were flying together.

When he arrived inside the apartment he put her on the bed, tucked her in, and gave her a kiss on the head.

After that, he went to the kitchen to make some tea for when she would awake.

About seven hours had passed. Archalia awoke a little after five o'clock. She felt sore all over her body. It felt like she ran six miles, but she felt this all over her body. She smiled when she noticed that Tom had brought her to the bedroom and tucked her in. She stretched her arms and noticed a cup of hot tea on the nightstand. She found a letter next to it.

****************************************************************************************

"Dear horny naked girlfriend,

I had to go buy groceries. I'll probably be gone for thirty minutes or more. If you wake up during this time and find this letter, I hope you're okay.

You had me worried for a minute when you fell into my arms. I just hope you're okay. Your tea should still be warm. If you want anything to eat, I left some food in the fridge. Just put it in the microwave for two minutes... Or you can probably use one of your crazy and amazing powers of yours.

When we were up there in the sky, I realized that I really love you, even more than I thought (which is already a lot).

I love you... a lot... really a lot... really very much a lot...

Your horny clothed friend Tom"

12