Naked Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************************************************************************

Archalia smiled while she read the letter. It was clear that Tom wrote the letter after the one she wrote for Tom when she left him a few weeks ago.

She wanted to get some food but she was too tired and sore. She decided to use her powers. She tucked herself in again and her eyes lit up. In the kitchen, a plate of lasagna floated out of the fridge towards the bedroom. Without even having to get out of bed the food went towards her. She also used her powers to make the lasagne warm. She ate her food and drank her tea.

Tom came back to the apartment with the groceries. He put them in the fridge and went to the bedroom. Archalia was sleeping. The empty plate and cup were standing on the nightstand.

Tom sat down next to her. He ran his fingers through her hair.

"Hmmm," Archalia grunted when he did.

"Hi baby, are you okay?" Tom asked.

Archalia stretched. "I'm fine, just a little sore."

Tom went closer to Archalia. "Would you like a massage?" Tom asked while he gave her a kiss.

"I'd love to."

She moved the sheets away, exposing her nakedness. He stared at his girlfriend's delicious naked body.

Archalia tried to turn around but that was quite difficult due to her sourness. Tom helped her.

While laying on her back Tom grabbed some oil out of the bedroom.

He took his hoodie and pants off, only wearing his underwear. That way he wouldn't get any oil on his clothes. Then he gently rubbed the oil all over Archalia's body.

She made a few cute sounds as she felt Tom's hands on her sore body. He massaged her back and shoulders for a while until he moved over to the lower half of her body. He started with her butt, then he poured some more oil on her legs.

Archalia could feel the liquid flowing down between her thighs and pussy. Tom massaged her thighs and slowly moved closer to her pussy. He put his fingers between her folds, rubbing her clit. He only stroked it a few times until he massaged the rest of her butt and legs.

"Nooo, please continueeeee!" Archalia begged.

"I didn't even massage your front," Tom responded.

Archalia quickly turned around, showing her boobs and wet pussy to Tom.

"Damn, you better make sure I never see you with any clothes on," Tom said sarcastically.

"I'll do my best," Archalia said.

Tom started to massage her boobs.

"My boobs don't feel sore," Archalia said as she smiled.

"I gave you an orgasm so amazing you lost consciousness. You're not the only one that needs their pleasure." Tom grinned.

Tom kept groping her boobs. Archalia looked down at Tom's crotch. He had a bulge in his boxers. He was sitting on her lower stomach so she moved her hands towards his growing manhood. She pulled his boxers down. His dick was set free, ready for Archalia to have pleasure with it. She moved from underneath Tom so she could move her head towards his dick. She put the head in her mouth, then she almost put the entire length in her mouth. Tom felt her soft lips moving up and down on his shaft. Her warm tongue felt incredibly soft against his dick. Archalia kept eye contact during the entire time she was giving Tom a blowjob.

"You know, you are so amazing and incredibly hot. I would love to give you the kind of orgasm I gave you this morning, every morning, and noon, and evening."

Archalia couldn't say anything with Tom's dick inside her mouth so a muffled moan came out instead. Tom felt the orgasm building up. He came inside Archalia's mouth. She swallowed every last drop, popping her lips off his dick. Then she kissed her way up Tom's body.

"You know..." Archalia said while she kissed Tom's neck.

"The orgasm you gave me this morning..." She stops her sentence to give Tom more kisses.

"It was probably the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Really?" Tom asked.

"One of the best at least. For being more than thirteen billion years old that must mean you're doing really well."

Tom and Archalia started to play with each other's tongues.

"You can touch my wings whenever you want!" Archalia said. "And you can stare at my naked body whenever you want. You can even take me whenever you want, doesn't matter if we're at home or in a restaurant full of people."

"You are completely crazy!" Tom said with a smile, then they continued kissing.

"You love crazy," Archalia said.

Tom confirmed this with a nod and more kissing.

"I love you, baby!" Tom said.

"Love you too!" Archalia responded.

They spent the entire evening kissing, hugging and having sex. Tom never came so many times in one day.

Finally Tom had found someone he could spend his entire life with. He would give up everything to be with her if he had to. He didn't need any hobbies, work or friends as long as he could be with the stunning goddess.

************************************************************************************************

Somewhere in a forest far, far away from Earth's realm.

Macaria was walking among the leaves and trees. She was walking among the sharp twigs on her bare feet, but it didn't hurt. She was a goddess so she had no need for clothing or shoes. The only thing she was wearing was her golden corset and metal plates around her body. It didn't leave much to the imagination. Nothing of her outfit covered her boobs, only her pussy and some part of her ribs and stomach.

She was walking for hours, searching for someone.

She felt something going past her head at great speed. She turned around to see an arrow pinned to a tree behind her.

"It's me Macaria, I'm just here to talk. No need to shoot at me."

To be sure, Macaria held her sword close by.

"You're a demigoddess, so you're probably doing some other god's dirty business,"

A voice said from beyond the trees. "Who might it be you are working for?"

"Nyx sent me," Macaria answered back.

Soon she saw a woman apear from the bushes in front of her. She was stark naked. Her long and muscled figure stood out from the green plants. She had blonde dreadlocks that all went to the back of her head. They weren't loose but were wrapped close to her head. She had antlers on her head. They looked almost exactly like the ones of a reindeer but smaller.

This was Artemis, goddess of the hunt. She had a muscled body. She still looked very young and beautiful. She had firm breasts of average size. She had a long figure with pronounced hips. Her pubic area was covered by a dark bush of hair.

Artemis lived in the forest among the animals, this meant that she lived like them, without any clothing. The only thing she wore that wasn't made by nature was the leather belt across her chest. On the back, it was connected to a quiver that held the arrows for her bow.

"Why did she send you?" Artemis asked.

"Nyx suggests forming an alliance between the gods. You would be the first to join."

"What exactly does she want to achieve with this alliance?"

"Nyx thinks that Archalia's time has come, maybe it's time for a new Supreme God!"

To be continued.

12