Naked Goddess Ch. 07

Story Info
Archalia tells Tom a big secret on their picnic.
6.7k words
4.78
3.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked Goddess

Tom woke up, next to him lay his naked girlfriend. She was still sleeping.

They had been together for two months today. She went to visit him at least once a week, but she was in Heaven most of the time.

She was lying on her side while she slept. Her butt was firmly pressed against Tom's hips. She always went to sleep underneath the covers but somehow she always managed to get them away. She was just lying there naked, without a stitch of clothing.

Tom moved his hands over to her pussy. Archalia told him once that she liked being woken up by someone fingering her.

As he moved his fingers close to her pussy he noticed that she was even more wet than usual. He slid his fingers inside her.

After a while, Archalia woke up from the stimulation.

"Hmmmm, wha..." Archalia let out in confusion before she realized what Tom was doing.

Tom started to kiss his goddess' neck too.

"Good morning baby. How did you sleep?"

"H...heey ba...beey, I've slept amaziiiiing!" Archalia moaned while Tom thrusted his fingers inside her wet pussy.

It didn't take long for Archalia to cum. She was already stimulated by her dream.

What would you like to do today?" Tom asked.

"I wanna go have fun outside."

"So where do you wanna go?" Tom asks.

"Somewhere where I can be naked."

"We can go take a walk later today," Tom said.

Archalia excitedly squealed and jumped on Tom.

She gave Tom a long kiss.

"I'm going to take a shower," She said while she danced out of the room.

Tom grinned while he looked at Archalia's ass.

On the days Archalia was with him, he had an erection 24/7. He just had to look at her and the blood went down to his dick in seconds. When Archalia noticed that he had an erection she would usually do things to turn him even more on.

She would bend over or spread her legs while she sat down, exposing her pussy. When they watched tv together she moved his hand over to touch her boobs or pussy.

For Tom it felt like he was living in Paradise, at least on the days Archalia was with him. When she wasn't with him Tom usually counted the days and hours down until she came back.

Tom walked inside the bathroom.

"Can't you see I'm naked?" Archalia joked while she faced Tom with her back and tried to cover her pussy and boobs.

"I think half the universe has seen you naked by now, baby," Tom responded.

"In that case," she said while turning around.

When she faced him Tom noticed that her hair was tied in a bun. It wasn't a very tight bun someone would wear to a fancy party. It was loose and almost looked a bit messy.

"You should do that more often," Tom said as he pointed to her hair. "It makes you look really sexy."

Archalia smiled. She stopped covering her body. She had forgotten to take her hands away from her pussy and boobs.

Archalia immediately noticed Tom getting an erection.

Archalia smiled when she noticed it. "Thanks for the compliment!"

The naked goddess ran towards Tom and jumped in his arms. Tom carried her towards the living room, where he put her down on the kitchen counter.

Tom stood between her legs. He looked down to see Archalia's hand travel from her pussy upward to her chest and then move over to Tom's chest.

She moved her lips over to Tom's. Tom tilted his head a bit to accept her kiss. The goddess' lips met Tom's in a long and passionate kiss. Archalia moved her arms across Tom's neck and he put his hand around her back, pulling her closer. Her boobs pressed against the thin fabric of Tom's t-shirt.

After the kiss, Tom started to prepare lunch. They had woken up quite late in the morning so they decided not to eat breakfast but immediately go for lunch. Tom put the pots and pans on the stove. Archalia kept hugging him the entire time.

After a while, she tottered to the bedroom.

"Cute butt," Tom yelled after her while she was already in the bedroom.

Archalia came back out of the room.

"Thank you!" Archalia said before she walked away again.

After they ate, Archalia followed Tom down to the parking garage where they went into his car.

They had decided to drive towards a forest where they could go for a walk without being disturbed.

Archalia sat in the passenger seat. During the ride, a few people would be looking at them. More specifically, they would be looking at the naked woman besides Tom. Most people didn't notice this but when they were waiting in front of a red light, some cars or pedestrians would notice.

While they drove on the highway, Tom put his left hand on Archalia's thigh. She smiled when he did. She moved forward in the seat so Tom's hand would accidentally slide from her mid-thigh to her upper thigh. His hands touched her outer labia. Archalia smiled. She moved her head over to Tom's crotch and pulled his zipper down. Archalia took his dick in her hands.

"Aw, it's already hard!" Archalia squealed.

She then put his dick inside her mouth, pleasuring Tom's huge dick with her mouth. Archalia gave him an amazing blowjob.

She gave Tom a great orgasm as usual, swallowing all of his cum. Then she proceeded to lick it clean too.

When they arrived at the forest she pulled his zipper back up.

Tom parked in front of the forest. They noticed that they weren't the only ones who decided to enjoy this beautiful day there. The parking in front of the forest was full of other cars and in the distance, they could see a few families walking or enjoying a picnic.

"Looks like we're not alone," Tom noted. "I know some other places close by where we can go."

"No, I wanna go here," Archalia excitedly squealed.

She thought of how exciting it would be for other people to see her naked.

Archalia immediately opened the door and let the spring air touch her naked body.

Tom took a basket out of his trunk. Archalia could see a picnic sheat on top.

"What's in there?" Archalia asked.

"I'll tell you later," Tom responded while he took hold of his girlfriend's hand.

On the way to the forest, many people in the parking lot stared at them. They all wondered why a girl would go to the forest with her boyfriend while completely naked.

They passed by an open area where lots of people were sitting down to have a picnic. A lot of couples were sitting on the grass. Most guys would stare at Archalia's nude body when she passed, a few girls did too.

An older woman, who was taking a walk, stopped in front of Archalia and Tom.

"Why are you naked, love?" the woman asked. She was clearly alarmed by the sight of a boyfriend with his girlfriend walking next to him while naked. Still she didn't try to stop staring at Archalia. It was clear that she also liked the sight of her divine body without clothing.

"It's his birthday and I lost a bet, and now I have to go on a date with him without clothing," Archalia answered back. "I bet he really likes it."

Archalia hugged Tom.

"You are a very perverse young man," the woman accused with a stern tone, looking deep into Tom's eyes. He felt ashamed of this accusation, despite it wasn't his idea for Archalia to go naked.

"Actually it was my idea to go naked if I lost the bet," Archalia said.

"You should take more care of who sees your body, young lady. God will not forgive you for this."

Archalia started laughing in response.

They left the woman on her own.

"How do you resist not showing what you are?" Tom asked.

"It's very difficult sometimes," Archalia said.

After a thirty-minute walk, they arrived at a small river where there was no one.

"This is the place, Tom said.

Tom opened the basket and laid the sheet on the grass. Archalia ran around the small meadow.

"I like it here," She said when she walked back to Tom.

They had a picnic together. Tom had brought bread, butter, honey and much more.

Archalia did like the honey. It was one of her favorite foods in Heaven. He had also brought wine, which Archalia loved too.

No one else sat next to the lake but sometimes a few people would pass by them. When they noticed that Archalia was naked, they'd sometimes stop and stare at her before snapping out of it and speed walking away from them in shame. Archalia rested her head on Tom's shoulder while they enjoyed the taste of wine, the beautiful view of the lake and each other's bodies touching.

Archalia kissed Tom's neck. "This is amazing!"

Tom smiled in return and gave her a kiss on the neck.

"You're amazing," he said.

Archalia tightly hugged him.

"I love you, baby," Archalia squealed.

Tom almost didn't get any air while she hugged him.

"Babe, please don't suffocate me."

Archalia was way stronger than any human. She wanted to show him how much she loved him, not realizing that humans are so vulnerable.

"Sorry, baby!" Archalia gave Tom a kiss on the cheek.

They continued their picnic until Tom took something from the basket and hid it behind his back.

Archalia looked at him, wondering what's behind his back.

"Baby, happy two months together," Tom said while he gave a box to Archalia.

"Aww, thanks baby!"

Archalia took the box and unwrapped it. She noticed that it was the box of a phone.

"Next time you're on Earth, you better call me when you're here," Tom said.

"Thank you baby!" Archalia repeated, moving over to give Tom a hug and kiss.

Archalia looked down with a sad expression. "I'm sorry but I forgot."

Then she looked at Tom with sad puppy eyes like she felt really guilty.

"Don't worry, it's okay!"

"Time is different in Heaven. If I'd know that it was today I would have given you an amazing present."

Tom smiled. "You're my amazing present."

He pulled Archalia close to him and hugged her.

Archalia rested her head on his chest.

"It feels like I've known you forever," Archalia said.

Tom kissed her on the head.

"Did you ever have sex outdoor?" Archalia asked with a grin.

"Not really..." He said while he realized what Archalia meant.

Archalia pulled Tom's sweater over his head and unzipped his pants.

"Wait baby, we're in the middle of a forest," Tom noted.

"I know it's beautiful, right," she said with a hungry look at the bulge in his boxers.

She took his dick out and crawled further on top of Tom.

She sat down on top of his dick. She moaned when Tom entered her.

Then she started to slowly grind, and then faster. Tom took hold of Archalia's boobs and squeezed them against each other.

She started to moan, while she mumbled how sexy Tom was, and how hard he could make her cum, or how amazing his dick was.

"You like that baby?"

"Ye...Yeeeees!" Archalia moaned. "You're... tu... turning me on...a ... lot... right now!"

Tom heard some twigs crack next to him. Tom and Archalia both looked towards the small trail next to them. All the while Archalia continued grinding on top of Tom.

Two men and three women in their 40s passed by. They clearly looked at the two people having sex only 15 feet away from them. Archalia smiled at them.For Tom and the group, it was the most awkward situation but Archalia actually liked it.

Tom pulled his torso up, signaling Archalia that it was time to stop but Archalia pressed him down again and started to kiss him.

When Tom came inside her she suddenly smiled while she let her eyes roll into the back of her head. When he moved his dick out of her pussy, he saw his cum dripping out.

Archalia then slowly tottered towards the edge of the water and lay down in the grass.

Tom put his pants on. He didn't want to be seen without pants or having sex by any other passer-by.

Then he walked over to Archalia, who still had his cum drip out of her pussy onto her legs. He lay down next to her and took her hand.

Archalia had her hand resting underneath her head.

"Can we do this every day, baby?" Archalia asked.

"I would love to, but I've gotta work tomorrow."

Archalia suddenly turned her head towards Tom.

"Wait, really?" Archalia asked.

"You can still stay in the apartment if you want, but you're gonna be alone the entire day until I come home."

Archalia contemplated for a few seconds. "I think I'm gonna go back to Heaven."

"No problem baby," Tom said with a sad expression.

Archalia rolled sideways to face Tom. "No worries, I'll be back in a day or two."

Tom smiled. He picked a white flower next to him and put it in Archalia's hair. She giggled when he did.

The flower looked really well on her, being the only thing that adorned her naked body.

"Thanks!" Archalia joked.

She moved over towards Tom. He placed his arms around her back. She placed her head on Tom's chest and wrapped her legs around him.

They lay there for more than an hour until Tom fell asleep. He and Archalia went to bed quite late yesterday. As always Tom had to spend at least an hour fingering, licking her pussy or any other sexual act. If he didn't, Archalia wouldn't go to sleep and keep asking him the entire night.

Archalia just wanted so much sex that Tom could barely keep up. Archalia told him once that she wanted sex with him when he woke up, in the noon, before dinner, after dinner, "And during dinner would be nice too," Archalia added.

Now he knew why Archalia had created that many angels. It was like Tom was expected to replace all of them during sex. Yet, he liked every part of her; her childishness, her caring side, cute hugging side, and her nearly constant hornieness.

When Tom slept, Archalia took the time to take a swim in the lake. Tom woke up to the sound of splashing in the water a few feet in front of him.

He looked down to see Archalia splashing around. She was also being followed by four ducks. Apparently, it was not only humans that liked her.

"Baby, I don't have a towel with me," Tom said.

Archalia turned around to face Tom. She was fully submerged in the water from her ribcage down.

Tom looked at the water dripping down her boobs.

"It's also quite cold so you won't be able to dry in the sun before we have to leave," Tom said.

"You... know..."

Tom interrupted her. "Now you're gonna be all wet inside my car while we drive all the way home."

Archalia stopped what she was saying because she liked the thought of that, so she decided not to finish her sentence, in which she was going to explain that she could use her godly powers to make herself dry, but due to Tom's protest she thought about going all the way home while she was dripping wet.

Archalia climbed out of the water. She was being followed by the four ducks, all the way to where Tom was packing their stuff.

They were completely tame. One of them even let itself get picked up by Archalia.

"Goodbye!" Archalia said to the duck while rubbing its little head.

Then she put the duck back on the ground and they walked back towards the water. Before one of the ducks went into the water it turned back to face Archalia and Tom. It flapped with one of its wings as if it was trying to wave.

"Did a duck just wave at you?" Tom asked, confused.

"Yup, you know he's gonna be a father soon, he told me. I forgot how cool ducks are."

"So... you can talk to animals now?" Tom asked, getting more confused by the minute.

"Animals don't really talk but I can understand them and they understand me," Archalia said while she bent over to put the empty wine bottle into the basket.

"You're really weird," Tom let out with a smile, taking a better look at her butt and pussy while she was bent over.

Archalia got back up to look at Tom.

"I'm weird, you're human. You're probably the weirdest species I ever created."

"It's you who created us, so guess it's your fault," Tom said while he laughed.

Archalia laughed too. "Actually I really like this planet and the people on it."

"Oh, you do?" Tom sarcastically asked.

"I prevent them from jumping down bridges, so I must like them pretty much," Archalia said back.

All of a sudden Tom thought back to that day. If Archalia wouldn't have appeared he would likely have jumped off the bridge.

Tom turned around and walked to the lake. All of a sudden the memories from that night, before he met Archalia came back.

He remembered how he truly hated his life, and how hard he wanted it to end.

Archalia walked behind him.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to..."

She knew what Tom was thinking and she knew it was also her fault that he had to think about it.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why me?" Tom asked.

"What do you mean?" Archalia asked.

"You know, why did you choose me? You could have chosen to save any other person in the entire world. Why did you choose me?"

Archalia looked down.

"You have the power to save millions of people from hunger, war or poverty, yet you choose to prevent one guy from jumping off a bridge."

"Because I love you!" Archalia answered.

"Yeah, you say that a lot, don't you? Then why me, Archalia, why do you love me? You could go up to any other human being who is more attractive, clever, maybe even wants you more than me. Why did you choose me?"

Archalia noticed that Tom was getting angry at her.

"You think it's that easy? Do you think I can stop a world war or world hunger by snapping my fingers?"

"Why not, you're God after all? You created the universe in seven days, so stopping a world war must be easy for you.

"I've been in a universe where entire galaxies would be controlled by fake gods, they stopped wars with a snap of their fingers. What you get after a while is control. People start to get scared of you. Because they know you can end their entire existence by a snap of your fingers, that's why. Of course I can walk over to the White House or Westminster Palace and say that they have to listen to me and that I will save them from anything in return, but if everyone out there knew that I'm real, they'd be afraid of me!"

Tom actually understood.

Archalia looked back down. "And the reason I chose you is because I've been looking at you your entire life."

"What?" Tom asked while he turned around to face her.

"When you were a child you were a believer and you got bullied in class for I can't remember what reason. You prayed every night, asking me to help you, not because they hurt you or toyed with you but because your parents were worried."

Tom looked at Archalia. He couldn't believe it. He almost forgot it himself. He hadn't told that story to anyone in years. Most of his friends didn't even know.

"From Heaven, I can hear the prayers from every human. It's just that there are so many at the same time, I rarely clearly hear one at a time. On one of those nights I did hear you."

Archalia continued explaining;

"I think you were nine or ten at the time. After you prayed you went to bed.

************************************************************************************************

Later that night you awoke by a bright white light, you were afraid and didn't dare to look... That was me!

I didn't dare to talk to you and you didn't dare to come from underneath your covers.

When you slept I searched through your memories. Not only the ones you had but also the ones you were going to have in your future. When I saw that, that was when I realized that I was going to fall in love with you one day when you were older.

I knew how scared you were the first time you saw that light, but I came back a few times. After a while I remember that it gave you comfort, every night just being in your bedroom, but you never dared to look.

You told your parents about the light in your bedroom at night, and that you thought it was an angel or a ghost. Your parents didn't believe you. You even started to doubt yourself after a while.

************************************************************************************************

Tom stumbled back when he heard this. He let his back slide against the tree to sit down. He looked at Archalia with shock.

12