Naked Goddess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were my guardian angel or something. I think there was a point I saw you every night. That was when the bullying stopped.

"I read your memories, I saw every moment you had and were going to have, right until..." Archalia stopped.

"Right until what?" Tom Asked.

"Right... Right until the evening, you stood on that bridge." Archalia continued.

"So I was going to jump?"

Archalia nodded her head.

"When I looked through your memories, I fell in love with the person you would one day be, I wanted to meet you one day. I thought of how I would do it. Maybe I would rent the apartment next to you or maybe I would casually walk into you in the grocery store."

"Then why didn't you?" Tom asked.

"Because that's when I came by to the memory of you jumping from that bridge. I decided that I couldn't prevent you from doing that at first."

Archalia looked deep into Tom's eyes.

"When I was ready to leave you for the last time, you awoke. You didn't think I was in the room and you saw me." Archalia said.

"No, that's not possible. I don't reme..."

Archalia's eyes lit up when Tom said that. She looked deep into his eyes and he saw what happened that night.

************************************************************************************************

Archalia stepped away from his bed. He was still sleeping, until Archalia stepped on a creaking floorboard. The sound awoke Tom, not knowing that she was in his bedroom, he looked at the space in front of his bed.

That's where Archalia was standing. She had a bright white glow to her. She had her wings out but they were tucked behind her back. She was completely naked.

Archalia had a concerned look when Tom discovered her.

At first he was scared but then he remembered what he called her when he told his parents about the light in his bedroom at night. He called her 'his guardian angel'.

That's when he noticed that she had wings tucked behind her back.

"Are you an angel?" little Tom asked.

"Yes, I am," Archalia responded.

"You're naked," Tom noted as he pointed down to her body.

"I am, we don't actually wear clothes up there," she said as she pointed to the ceiling.

"In Heaven you mean?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, in Heaven."

"Not even God wears clothes?" Tom asked.

"Nah, she never does," Archalia responded with a smile.

She sat down next to him on the bed.

"Are you here because of my prayers?" He asked.

"I am?"

"Did God send you?"

"Yeah, she did," Archalia said with a small laugh. "She's very concerned about you. She wants you to be happy."

"You're the reason they stopped, aren't you?"

"I am."

"What if it starts again?" Tom asked while he moved back under the blankets.

Archalia moved closer to him, stroking his hair with her hand.

"Then I'll make them stop again," she responded.

"I think I'm in love with you," Tom said.

"Aren't you a bit too young, Tom? Maybe one day when you're a bit older.

"When will that be?" he asked.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Twenty."

"Twenty," Archalia said with a small laugh. "I'm more than fourteen billion years old, maybe you should go for a little older than twenty."

"Okay, how about twenty-five?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, twenty-five is a beautiful age.

Archalia looked down at the ground when she realized that that would be the age of his death.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked.

Archalia looked back at Tom with a fake smile. "Nothing, you know I'll always be there for you, right?"

Tom nodded.

Tom went back to sleep and the white light in his room disappeared for the last time.

************************************************************************************************

I had to hide that memory from your mind. You were so young, it does strange things to someone when they see angels at a young age.

A tear came out of Tom's eye. He fell further against the tree. Archalia sat down next to him.

"It has been you, all that time."

Archalia nodded. She placed her arms around him.

"Wait, you told me I was going to jump off that bridge but I didn't because you stopped me," Tom noted.

"I promised you back then that I was going to protect you."

Tom was speechless for the moment. Archalia just hugged him while he stared out in front of him.

"When I later thought about those memories of the light in my bedroom, I thought I went mad," Tom said.

"I'm sorry," Archalia said, moving her head up to look into his eyes.

Tom didn't know if he wanted to thank Archalia for those things or be angry because she never told him.

"Hey, if you don't want to see me again I understand," Archalia said, hiding a tear. "If you want I can just go back to Heaven.

Tom didn't say anything. Archalia knew what that meant.

"Okay," she said with a sad tone.

"Tom, it was really nice meeting you. You're amazing. I hope one day you'll meet someone who sees that."

"That was you, Archalia. Turns out that I'm so amazing you find it normal to follow me all my life. I can take care of myself you know, maybe I would have been bullied for a few more months..."

"I understand..." Archalia said while standing up.

She walked away from Tom, spreading her wings.

"Where are you going?" Tom asked.

Archalia turned around. She was confused.

"Do you think I would let that gorgeous butt of you go?" Tom asked sarcastically.

"You mean..."

Tom got up. He held his hands out, waiting for Archalia to hug him.

Archalia smiled and ran towards him. She jumped in his arms.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you when I met you."

"It's okay. I love you!"

Archalia hugged him even tighter.

"I thought you just loved my butt?" Archalia asks with a smile.

"And your boobs too of course, and your pussy, also the way you are but mainly the boobs and butt," Tom said sarcastically.

"I thought so."

"You're still wet," Tom noted.

"Always," Archalia answered.

"No, I mean you're still wet from when you went into the lake."

Archalia looked at her own body and still saw drips of water. Then she looked at Tom, his shirt was wet too."

"Sorry baby!"

Tom took their stuff and together they walked back to the car. It was almost getting dark so not that many people saw Archalia naked.

Together they drove back to Tom's apartment.

Tom parked in the underground parking garage of the building. Archalia ran out of the car towards the elevator, where she waited for Tom. He calmly took everything out of his trunk.

All of a sudden he heard a loud bang a few cars behind him, followed by a car alarm. He saw five guys surrounding a car. Three of them held baseball bats. Then he noticed that the windshield from the car was broken. They were trashing cars inside the garage.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Tom yelled.

The five guys looked towards him. Tom noticed they were all in their late teens or early twenties.

They walked towards him.

"Yo dude, just walk on, nothing special here," one of them said.

"How did you get in here?" Tom asked.

The only way to enter the apartment complex and the garage was if you had a key.

Archalia stood behind the corner waiting for the elevator. She heard Tom talking and felt he was uneasy.

The five guys were now standing in front of Tom. That's when they saw a naked woman come from behind the corner.

Archalia walked towards Tom and the other guys.

"What's going on?" she asked.

The guys smiled and stared at her.

"Oh I don't know, but you forgot something I think." one of them while he walked towards her."

"Hey, leave my girlfriend alone!" Tom yelled.

"She's your girlfriend?" the guy asked. "I wonder what you're gonna do if I play with those boobies for a while."

When he noticed that the guy now stretched his hands out, Tom immediately turned his body towards Archalia and started to walk towards her. One of the hooligans grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him back.

Tom tried to hit the guy but they threw him on the ground.

The other guy's hands came close to Archalia's boobs.

"So you're his girlfriend, or more like a prostitute aren't you?" the guy said.

"When his hand was only an inch away from her nipple, Archalia quickly hit him in the chest with immense power. He fell back at least 32 feet. Then three other guys ran towards her. The fourth one stays with Tom.

Archalia quickly turns to the side, dodging the guy storming towards her. She hits him on the back and he falls to the ground.

The second one is carrying a bat and tries to hit her, Archalia sees the bat flying towards her at full speed but she moves her hand up and stops the bat in mid-air. She pulls it out of his hands and throws it against a concrete pillar. It smashes into small wooden splinters. The guy looks at the splintering bat, then he looks back at Archalia. He stumbles back when he sees that the naked woman in front of him has glowing eyes.

The third guy is coming towards her from the side. While the second guy tries to hit her. Archalia turns around. She pulls the second guy with her and throws him in front of the other.

The fourth guy, who was standing with Tom, runs towards her. When he swings his bat. It splinters even without Archalia touching it. One of the shards hits him in the kneecap. Blood flows out and he falls to the ground screaming in pain.

When they're all on the ground, Archalia walks towards Tom.

"Are you okay, baby?" she asks.

"Watch out!" Tom yells when he sees two guys behind her get back up.

Archalia spreads her wings and turns around.

They stare at her in awe.

With her glowing eyes and white wings they now realize what she is.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!" One of them says while he dropped down on his knees, pushing his head down to the floor as if he was praying or bowing down for her.

"You're going to the police and tell them that you've destroyed a windshield. If you don't, we'll meet again." Archalia closed her wings.

She walked towards Tom. He noticed that her eyes didn't look the same as normal. Sometimes she had flickering golden lights in her pupils but this time, her entire eyes were glowing bright yellow. They lit up half of her face.

Tom noted how terrifying it looked.

Archalia's eyes quickly turn back to normal.

She kisses him.

"Are you okay?" she asks.

"I'm fine, what about these guys?" Tom said, pointing at the five guys laying on the ground.

"They'll go to the police as I told them."

Tom took hold of his girlfriend's hand and walked towards the elevator.

When Archalia moved her leg forward she felt a streak of pain run through her leg.

She let out a grunt and Tom immediately looked down at her leg. He saw a wooden splinter (probably from a bat) stick out of her lower leg. A golden liquid ran down her leg. Tom presumed this was her blood.

Due to the amount of blood, Tom had supported her. He felt like she was going to fall to the ground. He knew he would if he had a splinter that large stabbing his leg.

Archalia just looked down and gently pulled it out and threw it on the floor. Tom noticed the flesh inside (that was now visible), it had a golden color just like her blood. In less than five seconds the wound on her leg healed, not even leaving a scar.

When they arrived in the apartment, Tom asked her if the golden liquid was her blood.

Archalia confirmed this. She also explained that her body looked similar to humans on the outside but was different on the inside.

She said that she had two hearts for example. Tom finally understood why her heartbeat was so fast when he would lay his head on her chest.

"I'm going to the shower," she said.

Archalia walked to the bathroom with Tom, casually following her. When she stepped into the shower, Tom just stood there and looked at her.

"What are you doing?" Archalia asked.

"Just act like I'm not here," Tom answered.

Archalia realized Tom just wanted to watch.

She turned the water on. She squeezed her boobs together while she bit her lip.

"You like this?" Archalia asked Tom.

Tom nodded and smiled.

Then she grabbed the bottle of soap that stood on the floor. She bent over, showing her ass and pussy to Tom. She then pushed her butt and pussy against the glass while she grabbed the bottle.

Then Archalia soaped herself in. She started with her arms, then her chest and boobs. After she spread the soap over her boobs, she squeezed them together once more and pressed them against the glass.

Tom sat on the chair next to the sinc, he opened his zipper and took his dick out. Archalia saw that he already had an erection.

She bit her lip and winked at Tom.

Archalia took hold of the showerhead, she spread her legs and let the water sprinkle between her legs.

Tom started vigorously stroking his dick.

Archalia brought her fingers down to her pussy. She rubbed her clit and let herself fall back, leaning against the wall, while the water ran down her body.

She fingered herself while Tom watched with delight.

Her moans became louder as she got closer to orgasm.

Tom came and not that long after Archalia came too. She let herself slide down to the floor where she sat letting herself get more control of her body.

She stepped out of the shower. She put a towel around her and gave Tom a hug and kiss.

"I love it that you always look at my body," Archalia said before she walked out of the bathroom.

It was Tom's turn to shower.

He thought about a lot of things. About Archalia knowing him from when he was a child. Somehow Tom felt like he should be angry about it. She kept that secret for him for months. He should be furious and yet it even made him love her more like they were destined to be together one day.

Then he thought about what happened in the parking garage downstairs. Those hooligans who were trashing that car. When they threatened Tom, it only took a few seconds for Archalia to change from a cute woman who loved hugs and kisses to a being with superhuman speed, strength, and then there were the eyes.

Her eyes lit up a few times when she would use her divine power to create something or make Tom last longer in bed, but this time, her eyes were completely yellow.

When she dealt with the five men, she had turned her head towards Tom. She looked straight into his eyes, and he was terrified. For a moment he thought she was also going to hit him or throw him to the other side of the garage.

Tom could hear his phone ring.

He thought it might be important, maybe his boss or something. He walked out of the shower. He saw a number he didn't know appear on his screen. He still decided to answer.

"Hello, this is Tom Williams. Who is thi...." Before he could say anything he got interrupted by a voice he recognized.

"Hey, babeeeee!" Archalia's voice squealed from the other side.

She explained that she set up the phone he gave her back at the picnic. She even put his number in.

She was still in the living room on the other side of the apartment but she just wanted to know if it worked.

"Wait a minute," Archalia said through the phone.

A bit later Tom had gotten a text from her containing an image file.

He opened it and saw a picture of Archalia she took in the living room mirror. She was laying on her back with her legs up in the air and pressed against the mirror. Her pussy was fully exposed.

"You're a little sexy slut aren't you?" Tom texted back.

"Call me like this and I'll show you my pussy again!" She texted followed by an emoji with its tongue out.

"I'll be coming to check myself."

Tom put his clothes on and went to the living room.

Archalia let herself fall into Tom's arms. He caught her right in time. She let her head rest against his chest.

"Hmmm, still wanna see my pussy?" Archalia said as she let her body completely relax in Tom's arms.

Tom carried his girlfriend to the table where he laid her down. His mouth started to travel down her body. Archalia let her head fall back and smiled when she felt Tom's tongue touch her already wet pussy.

"You humans are so weird," Archalia said. "Imagine you have to take off your clothes everytime you have sex and put them on again after."

Tom smiled and continued eating Archalia out while she played with her boobs.

She tightly squeezed her boobs when she came, moaning in delight.

Tom let his head fall onto her stomach where he stayed for a while. Archalia played with his hair.

Tom played with Archalia's boob for a while, squeezing them, cupping them and rubbing his fingers along them and flicking her nipples.

"Thanks!" Tom said.

"For what?" Archalia asked.

"For being there for me when I thought no one was."

"No problem, baby," she said with a smile.

Archalia hugged Tom tightly.

"You're my big sexy teddy bear," she said.

Tom slid his hand down her back. He gave her asscheeks a squeez.

"You're my sexy goddess," Tom whispered back into her ear before kissing her neck.

She could feel his soft lips touch every inch of her neck.

Tom carried her to the couch where they remained for a few more hours.

Archalia wanted to stay there for the rest of her life. Heaven was great but all she wanted was to be with Tom. They could be together all day.

He could kiss her neck and hug her and she could tell him how much she liked him.

Sadly Archalia knew she had her duties as God. She would have to go back to Heaven.

They said goodbye and she left again.

To be continued

12