Naked Goddess Ch. 08

Story Info
Archalia and Aphrodite spend time in heaven.
5.5k words
4.75
4.1k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked Goddess

Heaven,

Archalia woke up in her bedroom together with three other angels. They were all naked as usual.

She and Tom had been dating for the past three months. She would be in Heaven most of the time, visiting him during the weekends. He was also perfectly fine with her having sex with the angels, which surprised her at first. For Tom, it was perfectly okay as long as she wouldn't fuck his friends or any men. Archalia didn't actually like to have sex with most men, apart from Tom.

Most goddesses, humans and angels would make her feel loved during sex. Most gods would just fuck her until they came and then they would bearly pay any attention to her. Of course there were some exeptions.

Archalia started poking the black-haired angel that was laying in her arms.

"Suriel, Suriel, Suriel," Archalia said in quick succession, trying to wake her up.

After a few minutes, she awoke by the frequent yelling of her name and the goddess' fingers poking her shoulders and stomach.

"What's wrong?" Suriel asked.

"Everyone here is sleeping and I want fun."

Suriel complied as she started sucking Archalia's nipples.

"No, I don't mean that," Archalia said. "I wanna go take a swim with you."

Archalia stood up and walked towards the gardens, pulling Suriel behind her.

Suriel had black shoulder length-hair and violet eyes. Her boobs were about average size and she had an hourglass body. Part of her pubic hair was shaven but she left a small triangle above her pussy.

When they arrived in the beautiful gardens that were located around the Silver City, they watched the sunrise together before going into one of the pools.

After swimming around for a while, they just floated around in the waterl, holding hands.

"You seem really happy lately," Suriel noted. "It's because of your human, isn't it?"

Archalia smiled, "I can't wait to see him again."

In those six months, Archalia decided to tell the angels about Tom. At first some angels didn't like this. They thought that this would mean that Archalia would give them less attention or that she didn't love them as much. After a while most of them even liked Archalia having a boyfriend. They noticed that he made her more happy. They all wanted to meet him but Archalia never gave in.

"You can always bring him here, so we can meet him."

"You know I can't. Mortals would have to be dead to be able to go to Heaven. I wouldn't want anything more than having his naked butt walking around here all day." Archalia smiled while she said this.

"I bet he loves it that you're naked around him all the time."

Archalia excitedly nodded and smiled. "I've even been naked around most of his friends and he seems to like it when they compliment me."

When the sun came higher into the sky more and more angels began to wake up. They began to roam the gardens and swim around in the pools, lakes and fountains.

Archalia was still swimming in the pool. An angel came towards her from behind her and started to kiss her neck.

Archalia didn't even need to see the Angels face to know who it was.

"Gabrieeel!!" Archalia yelped.

"Hey cutie, how do you feel?" Gabriel asked while she moved her hand down to Archalia's pussy.

"I... I feel... really great at the... moment," Archalia moaned.

She let herself fall back in Gabriel's arms as she continued to rub her pussy. Another angel who was swimming close by decided to join the two women. She went over to the goddess and started to suck her nipples. Another angel who was sitting on the edge of the pool got turned on by the sight. She had started to masturbate.

Soon a few other angels joined until the pool and the area around it was filled with a dozen angels having sex or masturbating.

After everyone came a few times, most of the angels were just laying around in the afterglow of their orgasm. Archalia floated around in the pool with closed eyes and a big smile across her face.

"I like the way you touch my pussy," Archalia told Gabriel who was smimming in circles around her

"I like your pussy," Gabriel said back.

Archalia felt something brush against her butt. She stood up and saw Suriel swimming underwater close to the bottom of the pool. She figured that it was her hair that brushed against her butt. When Suriel reached the edge of the pool she climbed out of the pool. She gave Archalia a cute smile before she wallking off between the trees and bushes of the garden.

Archalia decided to go for a walk. She got out of the pool. Since everyone in the Silver City was naked, they wouldn't have to dry themselves to put on clothing. She would just let the sun dry her heavenly body.

She took a walk on the path around the city. On one side of the path, you would have the white stone walls of the city and on the other side there were beautiful palm trees and colorful flowers.

She passed a few angels during her walk. When they passed by they usually gave her a kiss, hugged her, flicked her nipples or slapped her butt.

Archalia always thought about how strange it was for humans to shake each other's hand when they met. She preferred to give a hug, kiss or flick nipples.

One of the angels she passed was carrying a basket of exotic fruits. She wore a crown of flowers and had a chain of leaves and flowers around her waist apart from that she was naked.

"You look really beautiful baby," Archalia complimented.

"Thanks honey," the other angel said as she gave her one of the fruits.

Archalia gave her a kiss while she placed her hands on the angel's asscheeks.

It was a golden grape shaped like a peach. They were called goldberries. This was one of Archalia's creations she was most proud of. Everyone who took a few bites of it would spontaneously erupt in an orgasm.

The goddess had reached one of her favorite places in Heaven. This place was a huge lake surrounded by green and pink trees. Archalia sat down on the soft grass next to a tree. On the other side of the lake, she had a beautiful view of the city towering over her.

It was always calm around the lake. There only were a few other angels who regularly took a break at the edge of the lake to admire the view. One of those angels was Azrael, the angel of death.

While Archalia sat down she noticed someone in the distance swimming towards her. When the woman came closer she noticed that it was Azrael. She came out of the water.

Azrael prefered being alone most of the time. She still had lots of sex however. She just liked to be alone more often. Azrael always roamed around in the forests and mountains in the heavenly realm. She didn't visit the city that often.

Azrael walked towards Archalia, her body still dripping wet. She sat down in front of her.

"I haven't seen you for such a long time, Azrael said.

"We can catch up now," Arcalia said.

Azrael always kept her black hair in a bun. She moved her hands to the back of her head to untie it, letting her hair fall over her shoulders.

Archalia held the goldberry in her hand. The angel of death teased her by biting her lip.

Archalia held the fruit in between the two of them. She took a bite from one side and Azrael took a bite from the other. They immediately felt the intense feel of arousal run through their body.

They took more bites. They ate the entire grape in a few seconds. They met each other's lips in the middle, right when they came. The two women collapsed into each other's arms. They lost control of their body and kept shaking.

Azrael lay down on Archalia's stomach, they still felt the orgasm they just had. Azrael was sucking Archalia's fingers, getting all the juice that was left on her fingers.

They both saw a shadow move in front of the sun. That shadow got bigger as it moved closer towards the ground. It was Hermes flying down.

Hermes was one of the messengers of the gods. Unlike other gods, she was a hybrid between angel and goddess. She had the powers of the gods but she had two wings on her back. Her wings had a brown color and looked more like eagle wings then angel wings.

Unlike most gods, she did follow a more angelic tradition of being nude. The only thing that obscured the view of her pussy was a piece of silk that always floated around her. It was almost transparent and covered her pubic area barely. The rest of her was fully visible. She had brown shoulder length-hair with yellow eyes. Her boobs were about average size with erect nipples. The silk cloth floated around, this meant that her bush was partially visible sometimes.

She closed her wings as she stood in front of Archalia and Azrael. They sat up.

"I have a message, goddess," Hermes informed. "The Olympian gods are waiting for you."

"That was today?" Archalia questioned.

"It is."

Archalia quickly got up, spread her wings and flew off.

Olympus was a large planet with two suns. The planet looked completely white from space. If you would go down to the planet you would find fields of olive trees, cities with Greek architecture and large temples.

Olympus prime was the capital city of the planet. This is where the palace of Zeus stood.

The court of Olympia was a large circular room that looked like a large amphitheater. Half of the theater was filled by large marble chairs with golden details, these chairs would be where the gods would sit. In the middle of the circle was Zeus' throne.

When Archalia arrived, everyone was already busy arguing and yelling. They all stopped and stared at the naked goddess entering the room.

Archalia was the only one naked inside the room apart from Aphrodite, Artemis, Erato and Terpischore.

Archalia and Aphrodite were by far the most beautiful of them all.

The many gods inside the court stared at her.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Archalia said while she waved at everyone.

Archalia took a quick look at the room, deciding where to sit. Almost all chairs were filled with occupied. One seat wasn't taken next to Aphrodite.

She had long pink hair that went down to her knees. She had large and round boobs with curvy hips.

Archalia scanned Aphrodite's hourglass body and smiled.

The goddess of love and lust winked back.

Then Archalia's eyes traveled down to see Aphrodite's crossed legs, carefully hiding her bare pussy.

She sat down next to her.

Aphrodite kissed Archalia's ear.

"It's been a while," Aphrodite noted.

"I'm sorry. Just had some things to do."

Archalia's arm was resting on the armrest. Aphrodite laid her hand on Archalia's.

"Are those things your new boyfriend?" Aphrodite asked.

Archalia tried not to look into Aphrodite's eyes.

"It is!" Aphrodite said.

"You know!?"

Aphrodite laughs. "Archalia, everyone knows! They've all been talking about it."

Archalia smiles.

"He must be really lucky," Aphrodite said with a smile.

Archalia starts to look down and rub her legs.

"Aww you're getting all shy, it's so adorable."

Archalia missed Tom. She wanted to be with him all the time. Being without him for more than a few hours made her desperate for his touch. She yearned for his hands on her body, how he would softly caress her arms and chest, moving over to her wings. Then he would slide his hands down to her butt and then her pussy.

Feeling his soft lips kiss her legs and inner thighs, moving up to her sacred place.

All of a sudden Aphrodite started to stroke Archalia's pussy.

"I'm not your boyfriend but I hope I can still give you some pleasure," Aphrodite said, staring into Archalia's golden eyes.

Archalia moaned in confirmation. Then she proceeded to move her hand towards Aphrodite's pussy.

She spread her legs and let Archalia stroke her already wet pussy.

The other gods continued discussing their matters with each other. Most of them stared at the two goddesses making out.

The two women kissed while they stroked each other's wet folds between their legs.

"I'm pretty sure Kronus isn't a threat for us," Poseidon said, looking at Zeus.

Zeus tried not to look at Archalia and his daughter making out in the middle of the room.

"Euhm...Probably... I mean... no, I don't think so," Zeus said, distracted.

"We're not distracting you are we, Zeus?" Archalia asked

"No, no, you can just continue what you're doing, Archalia," Zeus sighed.

The two goddesses continued with what they were doing, with great interest from the other gods around them.

The two women came almost simultaneously.

They collapsed into their chairs while the gathering continued.

When the conversation about Kronus had stopped, Nyx stood up.

"What about Archalia's boyfriend?"

Archalia immediately turned her head back to the chairs behind her to look at Nyx. She was shocked that this had made it to a council. Why would anyone care about that. It was her life, she could do what she wanted. When she had sex with anyone they wouldn't care. It was just Nyx trying to irritate her by bringing it up.

"What about Archalia's boyfriend?" Zeus asked Nyx.

"She's in love with a human. How long will it take for Archalia to go live with him and leave her duties as supreme goddess."

Archalia stood up and turned back to face Nyx. She was clearly offended by what Nyx just said.

"What does it matter to you?" Archalia said.

"If you would retire to live with a human that would be a pretty important change to this universe," Nyx says.

"If it would come to that, I could pick someone else to take my position."

"So you are thinking about leaving us?" Nyx asks with a slight grin.

"I didn't say that," Archalia yells back.

"But what are you going to do instead, you can't bring him to Heaven until he's dead. I presume you'd wanna see him more often than you do now."

"What do you care, Nyx? It's my life."

Archalia started getting angry at Nyx.

Aphrodite gets up to place her arms around Archalia and whispers, "It's okay, just sit down."

Then she kisses her cheek.

Archalia sits down. She had an angry look for the rest of the gathering.

"You're looking rather unhappy," Aphrodite said before she started to kiss Archalia's neck to cheer her up.

"Maybe later," Archalia said with a stern tone.

When everything had been wrapped up and the gods stood up and walked away, Nyx, Macaria, Artemis, Hades and a few other gods searched a quiet place in the hallway where they couldn't be overheard.

"What are you trying to do?" Artemis asked Nyx.

"Not here, everyone can hear us, but let's just say it's easier for us when she retires herself then if we have to retire her."

"You weren't kidding when you told us your plan, were you?" Eros asked.

Archalia, Aphrodite and Zeus pass by.

"Shut up, Eros!" Hades yells quietly.

Archalia looks at Nyx with an angry stare.

"You don't have to worry so much," Aphrodite says before she gropes Archalia's left boob.

They continue their walk further into the large marble hallways of the temple.

"Well, I'll be leaving you two then," Zeus informs the two goddesses.

"Goodbye, father!" Aphrodite said.

"Wait, can I just talk to you for a minute?" Archalia asked.

"Sure," Zeus says, turning back to face Archalia.

"I mean, like in private," she said looking at Aphrodite.

Aphrodite saids she'll wait in the garden and left Zeus and Archalia alone.

"What's wrong?" Zeus asked.

"It's just I don't know who I can tell this to. You're my best friend... Well, at least you're my best friend I don't have sex with."

Zeus laughs.

Zeus was the first god Archalia created eons ago. They had been very good friends during that time. They still were.

"I love Tom, but I have to leave him every few days to go to Heaven. I don't know if I still wanna be God," Archalia said, looking at Zeus' large and partially bare chest.

"Whe...uh... Do you... wanna stop?" Zeus asked, confused by what she just told him.

"I don't know. As God I have to be in Heaven all the time but I wanna be with Tom."

Archalia and Zeus walked back to the Court of Olympus. Zeus sits on his throne and she sits on the armrest next to him.

"Then what are you going to do? This universe does need a supreme god. You told me that in the past."

"Yeah, but maybe, I can..."

"What, you're going to choose someone else to take your position?"

"Maybe I could," Archalia said.

"I think if you really wanna be with him and you find a worthy successor to take your throne, then maybe you should."

Archalia smiled. "Thank you, Zeusey!"

Archalia huged him.

He was over nine feet tall so Archalia looked more like a small child sitting on the armrest of his large throne.

"What do you mean with thanks?"

"This means that you wanna become God, right?" Archalia asked.

"What!! Archalia I... I would be delighted, but I can't. I'm already Supreme God of Olympus. I have a family here. I can't go to the Silver City to become God."

"But you're the wisest and most honest person I know."

"I'm sorry, Archalia. Maybe you should think about this and find someone who wants to do this."

"Thank you, Zeus," Archalia said, still sitting in his arms and hugging him.

He stood up and carried her to the door while she kept hugging him. He carried her like a baby. She didn't even look much larger than a little child in his large mucled arms.

Aphrodite waited outside in the garden. She had already undressed one of the gardeners and was giving him a blowjob.

Zeus had already caught Aphrodite in similar situations so it didn't shock him anymore when his daughter was doing inappropriate things with the servants.

"She reminds me of you, you know." Zeus said as he looked at his daughter giving the guy a blowjob and then to Archalia.

"I prefer women though," she said.

"And yet you have a boyfriend now," Zeus said back with a smile.

"He's an exception."

"I always thought I wouldn't make a chance with you. You couldn't tell me that you actually like men," Zeus asked sarcastically.

"Aww, but you're way better off with Hera and your family. I'd probably run off all the time."

Archalia hugs the giant god again. Now she stood on the ground, her head wouldn't even reach his chest. She had her hands wrapped around his hips.

The servant Aphrodite was giving a blowjob to, came. She swallowed his cum and licked his dick clean. She stood back up.

"Are we going, baby?" She asked Archalia.

Archalia complied by giving her a kiss and taking her hand.

The two naked goddesses entered the Heavenly realm.

They passed by Hadriel, walked through the throne room, and climbed the stairs up to Archalia's bedroom.

They found Suriel and Sithrael making out in her bed.

"Heey, what are you doing in my bedroom?" Archalia asked with a squealing voice.

The two angels stopped kissing and jumped out of bed.

"Sorry, baby," they simultaneously said.

Archalia saw something in the background that drew her attention.

"They're back!" Archalia squealed, pointing at the four lion cubs on her bed.

She ran towards them. They all crawled into her arms and ran all over her upper body.

"I thought you were gone again."

Archalia had four lion cubs she kept in her bedroom as pets. Archalia actually saw them more as her small friends. They usually liked to run off into the jungles and woods around the Silver City. She hadn't seen them for the past few months.

Apparently, they had returned while she was on Olympus.

"Still wanna spend some time with me?" Aphrodite asked.

Archalia put the cubs back down on the bed.

"Oh, of course."

"We gotta go," Sithrael said.

"What were you doing here anyway? Archalia asked.

"Your bed is soft and no one comes here." Suriel said.

"Anyway you really gotta leave us alone," Archalia said, patting both angels on their butt.

They immediately ran off giggling.

Archalia wrapped her arms around Aphrodite's waist. "Where were we?"

12