Naked Goddess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aphrodite pushed her on the bed and stuck her tongue inside Archalia's mouth. They hungrily kissed each other. She spread Archalia's legs. The goddess pushed two fingers inside Archalia's cunt while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

She started to kiss Archalia's earlobe, telling her how hot she looked right now.

"You're such a naughty little slut, baby."

Archalia was only able to moan something unintelligible.

She started to moan even louder when Aphrodite thrusted her fingers even deeper inside her.

"Do you like this baby, I bet you do," Aphrodite whispered into her ear.

Archalia moaned her name loudly, right before she came.

As she lost control of her body, Aphrodite put her fingers inside Archalia's mouth, giving her a taste of her own sweat juices.

Aphrodite kept kissing her stomach and pubic area.

She said, "I want your pussy so badly!"

Aphrodite brought her pussy closer to the her face.

Archalia started to lick and suck her clit wildly. She couldn't stop, whatever happened.

Aphrodite had difficulty keeping her body supported by her legs, not to let herself fall onto Archalia's face.

Archalia made her cum so hard she did fall onto her.

Aphrodite already came and begged her to stop, but she didn't. Trying to lick every last drop of her juices.

When the two women stopped moaning, sounds of pleassure could be heard from behind one of the curtains.

Archalia put a finger in front of her mouth, signaling Aphrodite to stay quiet. When she did, Aphrodite noticed that her juices were still on Archalia's finger.

The goddess walked slowly over to the curtain. Aphrodite remained on the bed, petting Rafael, one of Archalia's lions. When Arcahlia laid her hand on the curtain the sounds from behind stopped. Quickly she moved the silk curtain aside, two angels were revealed.

They both sat behind the curtain. They both had their hands between their legs. They had been masturbating to the sounds of Aphrodite and Archalia pleasuring each other, occasionally taking a peek at the two.

"What are you doing here?" Archalia asked, looking down at the two peeping angels.

"We were making out with Suriel and Seraphiel when we heard you enter the room. We wanted to stay and look at the two of you."

"Is that so?" Aphrodite asked.

"We're sorry," the two angels said simultaneously.

"Don't you think they should be punished?" Archalia asked, looking at Aphrodite with a naughty smile.

The goddess stood up, leaving Rafael on the bed. She slowly walked over to Archalia and the two angels while she played with her long pink hair.

"What they did is very inappropriate isn't it," she said.

"Maybe we should teach them not to peep next time," Archalia said.

"We should, making sure that they never do it again."

"Next time something like this happens, you don't hide, you don't masturbate, you join us, is that understood?" Archalia said with a stern voice and a naugty smile.

"Bend over girls!" Aphrodite commanded.

At first, the two angels looked at each other. They were clearly a bit shy, already guessing what their punishment would be.

Archalia stood behind one of them, Aphrodite behind the other. Archalia inserted her index and middle finger into the girl's pussy. Aphrdodite did the same to the other girl.

The angel tried to get back up but Archalia pushed her down again. She remained bent over at a ninety degree angle while Archalia continued to 'punish' her.

Archalia started to grope the girl's small boobs.

"Now that's a good girl!" Archalia said.

The angel started to moan louder and louder. As she came, her juices flowed down her legs as they trembled. The only thing preventing her from falling over was Archalia's strong grip.

She tried to stand up but Archalia prevented her again. The goddess put one of her fingers inside her mouth.

"Your juices taste excellent. You can stand up now."

She stood up. Archalia took hold of her and carried the petite angel to the bed. She started kissing her. Her dominant and stern behavior had changed to a more cute and adorable one, like she usually was.

"I thought you were the one who usually likes to be punished," Iliel (the angel) said.

"I like to change it up a bit from time to time."

Archalia's mouth travels down to Iliel's small boobs and perky nipples, nibbling and sucking on them.

Aphrodite was also done punishing her angel. They went over to the bed where they remained for the rest of the afternoon.

The four women cuddled tightly till they fell asleep.

"Baby, baby, wake up, we're having a party outside," Archalia heard Aphrodite say.

She was still half asleep, not yet being able to open her eyes. She could feel her fingers travel around her stomach, upper body and arms.

Aphrodite noticed that Archalia was already awake when she smiled.

"You're awake aren't you?"

Archalia kept her eyes closed and didn't move.

Aphrodite started to tickle her slowly. Archalia's smile widened.

She slowly sped up the tickling until Archalia started laughing and uncontrollably shaking, trying to push Aphrodite away.

"No, no please, hihi," Archalia yelped.

When Archalia opened her eyes she saw the goddess and the two angels sitting around her. She also noticed that it was already dark outside.

"We're having a little party outside, are you coming?" Iliel asked.

The four naked women arrived in the gardens behind the city. The angels had formed small groups all gathered around their own fire.

The four women sat down with Gabriel, Suriel and a few other angels.

All Archalia could see were dozens of naked angels having fun.

Suriel was drawing on Gabriel's stomach and boobs with some charcoal. They were both smiling as Gabriel excitedly waited to see what she was drawing on her naked body.

Gabriel gave Archalia a quick kiss when she sat down next to her.

Archalia took some charcoal too and sat on Aphrodite's lap. She started drawing on her large round boobs.

A few angels were carrying around grapes, flowers and other food from group to group.

Archalia took a baked potato looking grape. She felt how hot it was when she put it in her mouth.

"Ah, that's hot!" she mumbles trying not to burn the inside to her mouth."

"Are you okay?" Aphrodite asked.

"I think I burned my tongue."

"I can do something about that," Aphrodite said as she pushed her tongue inside Archalia's mouth.

Archalia found the kiss very relieving, combined with her ability to heal in just seconds, she didn't feel anything.

She continued drawing doodles and intricate patterns on Aphrodite's upper body.

Suriel had just put a few dark stripes on Gabriel's stomach, looking more like camouflage than a work of art.

Archalia had drawn flowers and funny character's on Aphrodite's body. She had even drawn a man around her nipple, with her areola being the man's belly and her nipple being his penis.

All angels laughed.

"Don't you like it?" Archalia asked.

"I love it, Aphrodite said as she kissed her on the head.

Everyone remained around the campfire for the rest of the evening. Some would have sex or masturbate, others would just talk or run around.

Gabriel and Aphrodite had to share Archalia for the evening. Her bottom was placed on Aphrodite's lap and her upper body on Gabriel's lap.

Gabriel played with her hair while Aphrodite slowly tickled her thigs and lower her stomach.

Archalia let out a small giggle, "No stop, that tickles."

The three women fell asleep, not waking up until the first rays of sunlight hit their eyelids.

They woke up to a beautiful sunrise in the distance.

"Good morning," Gabriel said before she gave Archalia a kiss. Then she let her head fall back onto Gabriel's stomach.

They still had the charcoal from yesterday all over their bodies. Gabriel got back up, helping Archalia to get up too. Together with Aphrodite, they went over to one of the pools in the garden.

Archalia jumped up when she felt the cold water touch her naked body. She quickly ran around the pool to warm herself up, to the amusement of Gabriel and Aphrodite.

They swam around and washed each other.

Archalia was sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Baby, I'm gonna go back to my temple," Aphrodite said while swimming towards her.

"Please stay a bit longer?" Archalia asked with large puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry babe, but I really have to go."

Archalia jumped back into the pool to hug her.

"I'll miss you," she said.

"Lots of pleasure with your boyfriend," she whispered into Archalia's ear.

"I will," she whispers back.

Archalia retreated to her bedroom when Aphrodite left. She needed to lay down for an hour or two.

As she went to bed, Rafael, Donatello, Leonardo and Michelangelo, her lion cubs, also went to bed.

Letting her head rest on the pillow and laying on her belly, she saw Don lay down next to her head. She pulled him closer into her arms together with Miche. Leo stayed at the food of the bed while Raphael decided to lay on Archalia's back.

She fell asleep, still hugging her pets.

************************************************************************************************

Archalia woke up

"Good morning, baby," A voice said, coming from the same person that was stroking her hair.

She slowly opened her eyes. A familiar pair of blue eyes stared back into her own. A pair of eyes she hadn't seen in such a long time.

"Vanessa!" Archalia let out.

She was lying next to her. She was as naked as Archalia was.

Archalia immediately hugged her.

"I miss you so much!" Archalia said. A tear fell down her cheek.

"I know baby, it's okay."

"Why can't you come back?" Archalia asked, sobbing into Vanessa's arms.

"Because you're the one that left."

"I love you, Ness."

"I know, baby."

Archalia hugged her tightly as she continued sobbing. Vanessa didn't say anything. Slowly Archalia stopped crying. She still had her head pressed against Vanessa's chest. She smiled as she looked up. "I know it's just a dream but can we..."

"Of course, we can," Vanessa said with a large smile.

Archalia lowered her head again. She went down to her boobs and started kissing them.

"I've missed your boobies," Archalia whispered.

"Only those?" Vanessa asked with a sad expression.

Archalia looked back up, gazing into her blue eyes. She yelped as she jumped towards Vanessa, pinning her against the soft mattress.

"Also your smile, your eyes, your face, your hair..." she stopped to give her a kiss. Then she continued, "your curvy waist, your tattoos, especially the heart on the inside of your thigh and the little moon above your cute pussy."

Archalia's tongue traveled down Vanessa's body, between her boobs down her stomach to her pussy. There she licked Vanessa's clit until she came.

She collapsed on the bed.

Archalia cuddled her tightly while Vanessa stroked and kissed her hair.

************************************************************************************************

Archalia woke up. She discovered that it was just a dream and that Vanessa was still gone. She started crying.

After a while, Gabriel entered the bedroom to find Archalia still crying and hugging her little lions closely. She had her back faced to Gabriel but she could hear her sobbing. She asked her what was wrong but Archalia didn't answer.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Gabriel asked.

Archalia didn't respond. Gabriel walked closer to the bed. she stood above Archalia, she laid in a fetal position, not moving only crying. She laid down on the bed, hugging her.

"Did you have a dream again?"

Archalia turned around. Gabriel saw her tear stained cheeks and red irritated eyes. She just nodded in response to the question.

Gabriel asked if she could do anything to comfort her.

"The hug really helps a lot," Archalia noted.

Gabriel pulled her closer, letting her cry on her shoulder.

"Archalia, if you're done crying I'll bring you some honey and some goldberries. Those usually make you happy again, and if they won't, we can go to the beach on the other side of Heaven and we'll swim with the fish."

"You remembered!" Archalia squeeld happily.

"Of course, I remember, I've known you for almost fourteen billion years."

"Yeah, you do," Archalia confirmed.

"And you're still as unpredictable as when we first met."

"Can I eat your pussy now?" Archalia asked. She had stopped crying.

"Maybe you are pretty predictable."

To be continued...

12