All Comments on 'Naked: How to Dress the Truth Ch. 04'

by ISKwest

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CuriousaboutloveCuriousaboutloveover 8 years ago
Well done

An interesting and ultimately romantic story about finding the difference between lust and love. Beautifully structured and written and, despite it not exactly being my approach to relationships, it had a believability to it. Writing very subtle and I read each chapter twice to savour it. An excellent and different contribution. Thank you.

MayberrygirlMayberrygirlover 8 years ago
Exploration

I must say..I have enjoyed and contemplated this story from the beginning. It encompasses all the various avenues that sexual and intimate relationships can travel. It presents the sensuality, the desire, the decision and indecision, the boundries and free range, the desires, the explorations, the confusion and the clarity, the intimacy and the separation in a manner that reality does present itself.. Well done!!

queenslandchrisqueenslandchrisover 8 years ago
Brilliant

This is the best story I have read on this site...such a deep explorative look into the emotions of relationships..I hope you keep writing..

cerrotorrecerrotorreover 8 years ago
Intelligent and well written

I hope the author continues to write more stories along these lines - erotic, believable and complex. The author deserves and will no doubt fine a wider audience.

racfguyracfguyabout 4 years ago
Alison . . .

is one screwed up girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous