Naked, Humiliated and Abused Pt. 02

Story Info
Lead from the beach as a bi curious male, things get heavier.
6.2k words
4.49
13.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the relatively cool tiles of the bathroom, the sand is scolding hot on my hands, knees and feet. I do my best keep up with him being lead along like a dog. Both still naked, me excepting the lead and collar, and him excepting the messenger bag. I could see his still semi hard cock bouncing around, as he walked next to me. After all this I was still looking at it! What was wrong with me? I needed to get back to my girlfriend and hide for the rest of the holiday.

We headed back towards the sea across the scolding hot sand. Occasionally he would let me get behind then come back and spank me. He would make comments that I had a nice ass, and my girlfriend was a lucky girl. We were heading away from the main beach area towards some smaller shops, restaurants and apartments. What he said earlier was right, I soon dried in the sun. As if hearing my thoughts he stopped.

"Oh my amigo how could I forget! All that water must have washed off your sunblock, we don't want you getting burnt do we!" He said with genuine sounding concern. I was nearly Lilly white after all. Dropping the lead to the floor, but putting it under his foot, he took some suncream from his bag and started squirting it along my back. It was warm, I felt it run from my shoulders to my ass cheeks. He then put the bottle back in his bag. I looked at him expectantly, thinking I would get more of the rubbing that had stated all this off, and which I had secretly enjoyed. He could see the look on my face.

"Oh you want it rubbed in? Well I'm not amigo, I've written 'SLUT' on your back with it, and when you burn that will be the only bit that isn't" He smiled a wicked smile and my face dropped. "Oh don't be sad amigo, nobody will see when you are dressed, c'mon now it's just a bit of es fun" He pulled the lead. His manner was confusing, one minute he was a brute and the next moment he was - considerate? I was so mixed up that I was kind of grateful he would think about something like that.

It was hard going on all fours, my knees and hands were being polished smooth by the fine hot sand. As I plodded along slowly we saw a few people, also naked, most of whom he seemed to know and exchanged pleasantries with in a language I couldn't catch. None of them thought it was odd that I was being walked naked on a lead, with suncream spelling slut on my back, and I even tried to make pleading eye contact with a few of them, which was met with laughter. I resigned myself to not getting any outside intervention, and looked forward to the end of the day as promised. Maybe this was how he got off? - Parading weak willed tourists up and down the beach on a lead.

As we loped on, he rummaged in the bag and produced from it my shorts! I hadn't even noticed him picking them up from the lounger and forgotten all about them with everything that was going on. He rummaged in the pockets and took out my phone. My phone! I had even forgotten about that. Before I could look away, he held it to my face and unlocked it while grinning. I wanted to say something but thought better of it. A hot wave of embarrassment washed over me anew at the thought of him going through my personal device like this.

First he stopped and took some photos of me, standing on the lead so I couldn't move. "Please give it back and delete those" I begged.

"Absolutely not" he said snootily. "I'm sending them to myself, then you'll have my number amigo, you can call me any time you want to see me" He smiled. I thought good I can report him to the police, but then I'd be asked why I went along with this for so long, and I didn't have an answer for that, if I had tried harder I could have escaped by now, but my own embarrassment had only lead to further embarrassment. We carried on walking along the beach, a few meters from the sea the sand was cooler where not long ago the tide had rolled out.

He made little pleased noises as he scrolled through something on my phone. Then he stopped and held the phone to me to see. It was a full body naked picture of my girlfriend. He'd been in the hidden photos. My heart sank, realising what he could do now with full access to my phone. What if he called her. "This your little girlfriend? She es very nice, good body! Why isn't she here on the nude beach with you? I would have liked to have seen her in person very much!" He said with enthusiasm.

I think he could tell what the answer was by the look on my face. "She's no fun ay? Maybe I meet her in a bar tonight and I fuck some fun into her, what do you think?" I didn't answer, I could see his cock hardening as he scrolled through the naked photos of her, some of them were photos of us fucking. He was now fully erect and I had to look away quickly as the waves crashed against the sand. "Look how hard her tight little body has got me" he said stroking his big cock. "What shall we do about it?" I looked at him confused. "Well we can send her the photos of us on the beach" he paused and knelt down next to me, taking a selfie with me in the background, naked on all fours with a dog lead, looking at the ground. "Or you can help me out?" He stroked his cock close to my face.

My brow furrowed. He can't surely mean? But he does. "I know you want to, c'mon my dog open your mouth nice and wide" he smiled at me and slapped his cock making it bounce. I look up and down the beach. There are couples strolling about, but some meters away. If I'm quick he can put it in and take it out before they could really see what's going on. Fine I think, I don't have any other options. I open my mouth slowly. With me still on all fours he has to squat down slightly to slip it in.

The tast of it isn't what I expected. Like skin, but with some salty precum on the end. I'm concentrating on not touching my teeth on it, as I know he wouldn't be pleased about that, when I realise he's still got my phone and is taking pictures. I don't want to look at the camera, my face is bright red. "Look at the camera and smile or I'll video call your girlfriend". I thought about it for a moment, I could plead I was being assaulted and abused, she could send help and stop it, but either way I thought she wouldn't want to be with me anymore.

"Please don't" I mutter into his cock, I look at the camera and do as I'm told.

He keeps taking pictures as he starts to slide it in and out of my mouth rubbing it along my tongue. It's big, hard and stretches my lips. "Ahhh that's a great one, really captures your eyes" he says, doing a voice like a photographer at a photo shoot. "Deeper bitch get it in there" he says licking his lips. I feel the tip of his cock touch the back of my throat making me gag. "Oh that's a good one, I just got a video clip of that, let's send it to your little girlfriend shall we?" He said with an eyebrow raised.

My heart sinks, how the hell am I going to explain that to her if he actually did send it I think, but at the moment I've got bigger issues like not choking on cock. I can feel my own growing between my legs and again, think what's wrong with me? Why am I getting hard? This is terrible, I shouldn't be getting turned in by this. Just at that point a nude couple draw level with us, I think surely he will take his cock out of my mouth - but instead he waves!

They wave back, and shout something like nice day for it and keep walking. This place is crazy I think to myself. After he makes me gag a little a few more times he slides his cock out of my mouth. I'm relieved. "You are a very bad cocksucker" he said, matter-of-factly. "But I will help you, your problem is you don't concentrate on me, you are too exited" He walks round behind me, and pulls my cock back between my legs and strokes it roughly. I have to stifle a moan, praying that he doesn't think I'm really into this or something. Instead he lets my cock spring free and slaps my balls hard three times, making me flinch.

He leads me up to a little hut set back on the beach, with soft drink awnings all around it, there's a few more naked people sat around, and I'm amazed they don't take any notice of me, but pleased they don't as well. He orders something from the bar with the lead under his foot, then takes me round the back where there are some stools, chairs, tables and parasols.

"Here drink this and this" he says. He pours a bottle of ice cold water down my throat, making me drink it in one go. Then a plastic cup of something, some kind of strong liquor, there's fruit in it, and ice. Again he holds my head and makes me take it in one go, some running down my chin. I feel it warming my stomach immediately. "Maybe you won't be so uptight now eh amigo?" He says with a smile. He keeps the empty cup with the ice and puts it on the table. My arms are aching from being on all fours for so long, but I keep the way I am in case I get a kick again. He ferrets in the bag and produces a small piece of pink plastic, but I don't get a good look at it.

"Eyes forward" he orders. I feel him kneel down behind me. He leans on my ass to get down then spanks it a few times. "I like the way this shakes" he says cheerily. "But this has been annoying me, I didn't give you any permission my dog to be hard!" I panic at what he's going to do to me, then I feel the ice from the cup, as he crams my hard cock and balls in it. The chill makes me shiver even in the heat.

"Just a little bit longer" he says. The ice is unbearable, compared with the heat all around. I can feel it melting and filling up the cup. He quickly takes the cup away and I feel something go round the base of my cock and balls. He pushes something else against my cock then there is a click. It's one of those chastity cage things! I can't believe it. As soon as the numbness from the ice wears off, my cock starts to strain against the tiny pink cage. I look down between my legs. I think this isn't the most embarrassing thing that's happened to me today, but it's up there.

I look up at him sadly. "Now you can be my best bitch ever" He says with satisfaction. "You can concentrate just on me, and what I want, and making me happy, just as it es should be amigo" He pats my ass softly as he stands up. He walks to one of the lower bar chairs and sits down, legs spread, cock still rock hard. He points at it and snaps his fingers. "Don't make me pull your lead dog!" He says half jokingly. I look at it laying in the sand and wonder who can run quicker, me or him, but my head is swimming from the drink, so again I feel like I have no choice, and crawl over to him.

"Look, all you have to do is right here, it's easy" he shows me a video on my phone, it's my girlfriend sucking my cock! I'm embarrassed and look away. He slaps my face again. "Look, she knows how to suck a cock, just do that, be like your slut girlfriend, what more could I want?" He said matter-of-factly. I took this to mean if I did that, I would be released, then I could go, and prayed I wasn't wrong.

Reluctantly I got into position. I brushed the sand from my hand and took hold of his shaft, squeezing it slightly. It felt big and hard yet soft at the same time, the first penis I'd ever held in my hand other than my own. I thought about what my girlfriend did to me. I closed my eyes to keep the embarrassment away, firstly having looked to see if there was anyone watching behind the bar and the dunes, there was fortunately nobody, - for the moment.

I began by kissing the shaft, and the big muscle that runs from top to bottom. I kept my eyes tightly closed and for the moment he seemed happy with this. I could hear him sipping a drink while I kissed it all over. Still holding the shaft I kissed his balls too. They were big and smooth, I could feel the weight of them just from kissing them.

If I thought I could have gotten away with it I would have kept kissing for ages, but his hand went to my hair and guided me to the tip. I opened my eyes briefly, It was straining through the foreskin and was glistening with precum. Something else which was straining was my own cock, trying to burst out of it's cage, leaking precum through the end of the plastic and onto the sand below. At least I was saved the embarrassment of being fully hard doing this? I wasn't sure if the cage was more embarrassing. I'd watched gay porn, but never really thought I would be here, sucking a cock, naked on the beach.

I thought what my girlfriend would do next. Of course, lick the tip! This was easier than I thought. I lapped at the end. The precum was actually surprisingly good, it tasted just like mine when I'd experimented with it before. He pushed my mouth further over the head, I kept my teeth away as best I could as my lips stretched around it. Once it had filled my mouth I ran my tongue around the underside and sucked it gently. I felt odd kind of tingly, I didn't know if it was the booze or what but I started to forget this was all happening under duress. The waves crashed into the sand gently and soothingly in the distance. He was right, I was now thinking of nothing else except his cock in my mouth.

Then he started sliding up and down inside my mouth. Both of his hands were now on the back of my head and stared pushing down further. His cock head touched the back of my throat, making me cough. He kept going, pushing into my throat as I choked and gagged, I opened my eyes wide but I couldn't look up at him, I pushed my hands against his thighs and tried to lift up, but he just pushed down harder! "Don't fight it, relax amigo" he said in a soothing voice. It didn't make me relax one bit.

He kept his cock going down my throat slowly for what felt like an eternity. Finally my nose touched where his pubes would have been, had he not been completely shaved. Is this what girls go through to deepthroat? I though briefly, then becoming more concerned with my inability to breathe. I tried to push up but he held me down. "Good dog, use your nose to breathe" he said encouragingly. I tried and snorted snot and spit from my nostrils, if any air got in, I really didn't feel the benefit.

I wondered what colour my face was turning, just as he started to fuck my throat. Holding my head and lifting his hips in the chair, he slid his cock hard and deep, in and out like a piston. I tried to relax, as my eyes watered and long strands of spit ran down my chin. Desperate to take a breath I was gently slapping on his thighs, I didn't dare do more, when suddenly he pulled out and started stroking his now wet cock right in my face.

I managed to take nearly one whole breath before he started shooting thick ropes of cum over my face, groaning loudly. Before I knew what had happened he shoved it back in my mouth, I could feel his cock twitching and spurting against my tongue, still with enough power to hit the back of my throat and make me cough. He pulled his cock out again, but straight away covered my mouth and nose with a strong hand. "Yes well done, good dog, swallow it all for me amigo" he leered. I had no choice but to gulp it down. It didn't taste bad, not as good as the precum, but I would have spat it out given the chance.

"I'm going to take my hand away now, don't wipe your face or I'll slap it, comprende?" He said seriously. I did as I was told, I didn't wipe it and sat up on my heels with my hands on my thighs, still coughing and spluttering as cum and strings of spit dripped down my body. "Clean me up though I don't want to be a mess like you" he said and took my own shorts from the bag. I didn't need to be told twice even though it was humiliating. I used my shorts to gently wipe, dab and rub where spit and cum was all over his cock balls and legs. He ran his fingers through my hair while I did this. Evidently admiring the cum splashed across my face and body.

"You did well amigo, now it is time to go!" He says starting to stand up. I look hopeful. "But if you want to me to delete these, which I sent to my phone from yours, we're going to my place for a bit, then you can go back to your hotel or wherever it is you are staying with your beautiful girlfriend". While he spoke, he stared showing me as he scrolled through some videos on my phone. While he was fucking my mouth, he had put the phone on the table to film the whole thing! It didn't look like I was putting up much resistance, not as much as I felt I was during the whole event.

I looked up at him even more dejectedly and said "Ok, just for a little bit then I need to get back" in a small voice.

He got up and walked away, while he whistled, like calling a dog. This time I followed on all fours with the lead hanging behind me. Evidently having the videos made him feel like it was enough to prevent me doing a runner, and I guessed he was right. I crawled on the hot sand, cum dripping from my face and body, precum leaking from my cage. Whenever someone came near, I turned my face away hoping they wouldn't see what a mess I was. It felt like ages till we had gone along, and then back off the beach. Here there were more clothed people than naked, and I felt the hot feeling of embarrassment, the kind that I was getting used to today it seemed.

The clothed people walked along the concrete in front of the restaurants, beach shops and bars. Just before we got onto the pavement behind a little wall and off the beach, he stopped and whistled again. He was standing by the showers, the kind you rinse the sand off with before you put your shoes on. There were four steel ones, and men and women were using them, most had swimsuits on, only one or two were naked, none of them were on all fours with a dog lead and covered in cum.

People were looking at me now and I didn't know what to do. Max was completely oblivious and stared talking to some of the people. I couldn't hear what he said but they started nodding and would look at me for time to time. I thought he must be making up some sort of story that I love it and do it all the time.

He paused talking and stepped out of the group. "Go on then, you can't come in the house like this you know, dogs have to have a wash before they come in, but don't stand up, I'm watching" he said in a low voice, before taking the lead and tying it round one of the shower pipes, he then stepped back to the group. I stayed there forlornly for a moment, watching all the clothed people milling about in front of the bars, thinking about how I had ended up like this. Then I reluctantly turned my back to it and faced towards the showers. I heard laughing, then I remembered what he had done with the sun cream, SLUT must be well and truly visible, my arms and legs were on the burn from the hot sun, so my back and ass must be really red, except for those letters on my back. More shame I didn't think I could feel, that was until I tried to wash myself under the shower meant for feet. It's nearly impossible to do on all fours, and not at all possible to do in a dignified manner. I was left alone at the showers, surprisingly nobody wanted to come near while I was having my 'bath'.

The water was luke warm. Heated in the pipes by the sun alone. I did my best to rub the water over me, rubbing off the cum and the sand. I was even more ashamed when I had to put my cock in its cage under the flow of water and tried to rinse that off. I herd laughing from the group but didn't look back, why add to the misery? I thought. When I had done the best I could I looked back at Max. He saw and shook hands with some of the people. I saw he had been filming it again. He was still nude, and it didn't seem to bother him to be amongst all the clothed people. I knew it was legal anywhere on this island but I thought most people wouldn't do it in built up areas. He came and untied me from the shower then pointed for me to follow him. The concrete felt hotter than the sand, and my knees hurt dreadfully. Luckily it wasn't far till we reached the front door of a nice looking apartment complex.

Max held the door open for me as I crawled in. It was air conditioned and I knew the tiled marble floor would be nice and cold on my sore hands and knees. While still on the rubber matting just inside the entrance, Max took the cum stained shorts from his bag and started to brush me off indignantly. Sand and the last of the water from the shower went all over the rubber matting. "She's going to go loco if all this sand gets in there" he muttered, I thought he was talking to himself so I didn't dare ask who 'she' was.

12