Naked, Humiliated and Abused Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had lifted up each arm and leg up to have it brushed of sand, he took the lead again and led me into the waiting lift. I saw it was an expensive complex, fortunately there was nobody else in the lobby as the doors closed. We rode up in silence, apart from Max whistled something to himself until about the 5th floor where we got off. We turned down the corridor and on to one of the apartments.

Max opened it with the key from his bag. I thought it was wonderful inside, white, large and airy, with long white curtains billowing out onto massive balcony. There was a large marble kitchen, and a massive seating area with a little fire in the middle and one of those chainmail chimneys. He reached down and patted my ass again. "Stay" he said in a jokey tone, but I knew he meant it.

He wasn't gone long and the messenger bag had disappeared. Instead he carried a canvas bag, kind of like a tool bag. He was grinning, which made me worried. "Mi casa, su casa" he said with a smile gesturing around with his hands. I didn't like the way he put the emphasis on 'your' house as if I was going to be there for some time. He sat on the big wide sofa and patted it. I crawled across the rug which was bliss for my shattered hands and knees and knees. I started to get up to sit next to him.

He slapped my face. "How would a dog get on the sofa?" He asked crossly. I climbed up on all fours and sat next to him, my shins flat and my arms straight like a dog waiting. Doing my best I thought. From his bag he took out a black butt plug and showed it to me. My eyes went wide. It wasn't massive, about as thick as a penis at the thickest part but quite long, and strangely it had two metal strips on each side.

Now I had played with my ass before out of idle curiosity, but I had never been seriously about the business of sticking things up there. "You need to suck this and spit on it amigo, because I'm going to put it es your ass understand?" I was going to protest, but my face was still stinging from the last slap. And deep down I was a little curious to try it. He offered it to me, so I did as he said. I spat on it and started to suck on it. It was a lot easier than his cock. He worked it in and out of my mouth evidently pleased with the view.

He pulled it from my lips and gestured for me to turn around. Oh well, I thought to myself it can't be worse than the deepthroating. I turned around on all fours on the big wide velvet sofa. I felt him push it against my hole, and then I couldn't help but scream out loud, as he pushed it in all in one go, with the palm of his hand. Trying to get away and also losing control of my legs I slumped onto the sofa half hanging off the arm, my ass twitching around the intruder, but it stayed put, evidently it was wide enough to stay in.

"Don't be such a coño, a pussy" he laughed. "Get back on all fours now" he added in a sharp tone. I did as he said, the pain in my ass subsiding somewhat but I didn't move too quickly. Then I felt a second sharp pain that made me collapse again. My ass was twitching uncontrollably, clenching and unclenching. I looked back. Max had some sort of little remote control. It was a powered butt plug? One that didn't vibrate but electrocuted you? Who came up with this stuff I though. "That's setting number three, you don't wanna go to 5 amigo so behave yourself in my house comprende!" He said menacingly. I just nodded softly and stayed laying on the sofa where I was.

"Ola look at the time!" He said, slapping my ass as an exclamation of surprise. "We have been having so much fun it's getting late amigo" he said with all sincerity. "How would you like to stay the night?" He asked warmly.

"Please I thought you said I could go before it was dark?" I said in a small voice. "

Ok sure, I'll just send this video of you choking on my cock to your girlfriend then you go ok?" He took out my phone again and started to swipe about.

"I can't stay even if I wanted to, she would want to know where I was!" I pleaded, half turning on the sofa.

"Oh if that's all it is, we can fix that!" He leapt up with enthusiasm and disappeared into another room. I eyed the remote for the shock butt plug, but thought better of doing anything about it.

When he came back he had on a crisp white shirt but was still nude from the waist down. He handed me a flannel and told me to lay on the sofa on my back and to put the flannel on my head. Then I saw what he was doing and sat up in panic, he pushed me down. He was video calling my girlfriend from my phone! "Just follow my lead and it will all be okay, oh I guess you have been on the lead all day" he laughed to himself at his joke, just as she answered.

He held the phone up so only his head and shoulders could be seen with the big white apartment in the background. "Ola señorita, this is Dr Maximiliano, don't panic, your boyfriend is okay, but he's had a bit of heat stroke so he's come to the clinic and we are going to sort it out" he says in an authoritative tone. I can hear her squeak a bit with shock, but I can't hear what she says. He sounds reassuring and says not to worry it's all on our insurance, but I will have to stay in overnight as my stats are low. He then pans the camera over my head and shoulders. I can see on the screen I look burnt and frazzled from the day. She looks concerned and blows me a kiss. "Tell her you'll be home in the morning and it'll all be okay" Max says from off the camera. I do as I'm told, and blows her a kiss back. He waves goodbye and hangs up.

"She's very nice girl, I would like to fuck her, maybe I will sometime, but for now we've got the whole night together!" He claps his hands together menacingly while smiling at me. I can't believe what he's just done, and feel so ashamed that he's even spoken to her. "C'mon, off off no dogs allowed on the sofa or even indoors!" He pulls me off the sofa by the lead and takes me out the big balcony. It has iron railings set in swoops of white concrete that look over the sea. Ominously - it also has a large wire dog crate.

He takes off the shirt so he's naked again, the guy hates clothes I think. He goes back in and comes out with a black plastic ball gag, one with holes in it. "Say ahh for the Dr" he jokes, laughing at it himself. He puts it in my mouth and tightens it. He unclips the lead and stewards me into the dog cage with his foot. "The gag is just in case you are a noisy dog, but this is if you are a naughty dog" He holds up the control for the butt plug and presses the button. This time a milder shock hits my ass making it clench and twitch hard. He holds it down for a second then releases. I'm ashamed but my cage cock is leaking and straining in its plastic prison. He laughs. "I'm going to take a shower, don't go anywhere" he says as he does up the latches on the cage. Then suddenly we both hear the apartment front door open.

He dashes inside, slightly panicked. I hear a woman's voice. Oh thank god this is going to be over! I think. It must be his wife, and she'll kick me out, but make him stay here so he can't come after me. I hear the tones of talking but can't see through the billowing curtains. Then she comes to the balcony and sees me. She's an older woman, probably the same age as Max, chubby, but very attractive. Dyed hair, lots of jewellery. Absolutely naked, save for a handbag and high heels. Tanned as darkly as what I suppose is her husband. She screams and starts pointing wildly at me. Shouting in Spanish back into the house, 'Bendejo' this and 'estúpido' that.

She clip clops over to me naked in her heels muttering to herself, I can barely wait to be let out and free of all this. She bends down in front of the cage, squatting on her heels. I can't help but notice her perfect breasts, each one pierced with a bar through it, and her shaved pussy, also with a piercing near the clit. She undoes the bottom and the top latch, still muttering to herself. Once the gate is open I go to move forward and out, but to my disbelief she puts her hand on my head and pushes me back in.

She shouts over her shoulder in Spanish, obvious swear words, before turning to me and making shushing noises and speaking softly, though I don't understand her. She runs her hand down my face gently looking me all over. She reaches into the cage and feels my own caged cock, then runs her hand down my ass and feels the plug. I'm more embarrassed by this woman's touch more than her husband's. She makes soft noises as if in disapproval. Then she wipes some of the ball gag spit from my chin onto my hair as if trying to smarten me up. Holding my ears she gives me a kiss on the forehead, before looking at me one last time, tutting and shaking her head.

She closes the cage and latches it again, all the while making the soft soothing noises. She gets up and turns storming back inside. I can't help but watch her ass jiggle as she walks in the heels. Once inside, there is more shouting and what sounds like a glass smashing. One more shout and then the door shuts. Has she kicked him out? Why didn't she let me out? My heart sinks when Max appears through the curtains, wiping the sweat from his brow, the first time I've seen him sweat in all of the heat today.

"Gracias Dios she's gone amigo" he says as if I should be pleased. He comes close to the dog cage and talks low and conspiratorially. "Don't worry she's only mad because she wanted to bring a girl she found back here tonight, but we're already using the cage!" He laughs as if this is a funny joke. He stands up and strokes his goatee looking thoughtful out to sea. "Maybe we should get two cages then there would be no need to fight eh amigo?" He asks me but I don't answer, I'm looking sadly at the curtains, my last chance of escape for the night just stormed out the door.

"You stay there, I'm going to have a shower, then we have the whole night together!" He lifts his arms up triumphantly. "Oh your water is nearly empty" he then says in mock sadness. Kneeling down beside the cage he points his cock though the bars at a big stainless steel dog bowl. It's half full of water already, but soon it's overflowing with piss as he looks me directly in the eye as he does it. "There you go, in case you get thirsty, remember the toilet earlier?" He says, making lapping noises and laughing. "Now be good, and remember if you aren't, buzz buzz!" He mimes pressing the button on the controller, laughing as he walks off through the curtains.

I wait till he's gone and try to fiddle with the latches, but there's no way I can open them from the inside. My cock is still straining in it's cage, not helped by the plug in my ass. I try to lay down and get comfortable but there's barely room for me to turn round, I try not to knock the bowl half filled with piss. I am thirsty but he'll have to bring me a bottle of water surely, I tell myself. I can hear him singing in the shower, as the sun starts to set out at sea.

Next in Part 3 - I get fucked for the first time in the dog cage. I have to 'pay' a taxi driver. I'm the centre of attention at a toga party-cum-orgy. His wife wakes me up in the middle of the night.

12