Naked in a Cave

Story Info
Things get a bit nippy down there!
9.6k words
4.81
24.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
129 Followers

Things get a bit nippy down there.

Author's Notes:

For those familiar, I've taken ample liberties for the good, the bad, and the bare.

This is my entry for Lit's Nude Day Story Contest 2023.

If you've never written a story, believe that they can take on a life of their own. They can also take a lot of work, so please give as many entries as you can a chance and love it up on your favorites!

It wouldn't be my first time. Hell, it wouldn't even be my first time naked. But it would be my first time doing it alone. Usually a whole group of us did it together. This year none of them would be around for the annual 'Naked in a Cave' event. Going solo didn't really bother me. I mean, how often do you get to descend roughly fifteen stories below the surface and explore a living, limestone cave? In your birthday suit?!

I'd been going every year since they started and wasn't about to miss one. If nothing else, my gut was telling me I needed to be there. Now, I'm not that guy. Alright? But there really are times when it pays to listen to your own intuition. Other times, often, reason and logic are your best guides. You learn which to listen to louder and when, sometimes you learn the hard way.

Dwelling on that too much though, the things you've fucked up, lost, or missed out on, some you haven't even realized, what good is that? That's no way to live. But come on, who doesn't occasionally think back and wonder at some of the stupider shit they've done?

Maybe walking around bare assed in a cave that stays a steady 52 degrees sounds like one of those things. It isn't. It's amazing! And so are most of the people. So genial, loving, and free. Who knows? Maybe I'd get lucky and get my dick sucked while I was down there. A guy can dream, right?

* * *

I thought I was dreaming when I first saw her. For a moment it was beyond surreal. Here? On this night?! The last time I saw her was about five years ago, back in college. My gut had told me to go after her then, but I let her go without much of a fight. Definitely one of the stupider things I've done. I thought I'd have more time, more chances, I always did. How was I supposed to know she was going to leave?!

She hadn't changed a bit. Dark, curly hair, porcelain skin, great curves always drawing my eyes straight to her ass. For a runner she had an amazing derriere, as in she actually had one you could really see yourself grabbing a hold of. If only I'd ever done more than imagine.

Still dressed, she was being ushered to the changing rooms. Following her now would just be creepy, but I needed to talk to her. I'd already stripped to nothing but my shoes and the thick, black robe they give you when you get to their little cocktail hour before heading down to the cave. The reception area was buzzing with people of all ages, shapes, and sizes, wearing the same kind of robe I was, chatting excitedly about their experiences or anxieties. Grabbing another drink, I settled in near the entrance of the lounge to wait her out and wonder how I'd ever been stupid enough to let her get away back then.

We lived in the same run down, off-campus apartment, only a few doors down from one another. She hadn't returned after winter break. When I asked her roommate for her number, he acted like she was dead. Real class-act, that one. His new roommate told me he was just being a prick, but that he didn't have her number to give me either. I didn't know what had really happened or how to get a hold of her. What could I do? She simply became one of those consequences I wondered about, playing a role more often in my imagination than was probably healthy.

"Aaron?!" her voice rang out behind me, making me nearly jump out of my robe. I'd be discarding it soon enough, but still. I don't know how I'd missed her, or how she'd stripped so quickly.

"It is you!" Surprise and genuine excitement highlighted her voice as she opened her arms to me. Quickly moving in for a hug, she stopped herself at the last second. "Oh, sorry! Does it weird you out to hug when we're nearly naked? Soon to be naked? I mean, these are nice robes and all, but I can see how it could make some people uncomfortable."

Her smile had that same trace of mischief that had always captivated me. Back then we were always passing one another in the lobby or the hallway, one of us coming while the other was going. Our own schedules kept us moving more often than not, but our attraction and hormones consistently pushed us to weird boundaries of flirtation.

The last time I saw her was mid-November. She was packing her car. I thought she was taking some stuff home early before the winter break, nothing more. Of course I was running late for class. I waved to her, but when she didn't seem to notice, I kept moving.

Taking her all in again, up close, for a moment I was speechless. While her hair was still as dark, I could see now that it was actually shorter, and curlier. Lighter makeup too, and she looked more stunning than ever. I couldn't entirely tell from the dark robe, but I wouldn't be surprised if she still ran a few miles every morning. (Hopefully we were in the same tour group, and I'd find out soon enough!)

"Yea... No! I mean, there's nothing weird about it!" In my shock, what little eloquence I'd ever possessed had apparently abandoned me. I rolled my eyes at my own idiocy as I embraced her, careful to match her firmness. The last thing I wanted was for her to think I was trying to feel her tits against me. Although I could, and by GOD they were glorious! I was grateful for the heaviness of the robe as I tried to mentally coax my cock back down.

Letting her go, I'd swear I saw her eyes glance down for a flash of a second. Brief enough that I may well have imagined it. Still, I had to tease her, just in case. Old habits and all that. "Heeyyy! Eyes up here, Miss!"

Her face flushed beet red. But never one to miss a beat, "Ooho Miss, huh?! I don't get that as often as I'd like anymore." I very much doubted that, but I'd be happy to give it to her whenever she'd like it, if she'd let me.

Also, she fucking looked!

Pointedly trying to change the focus of conversation, she asked me, "So...how are you?! I haven't seen you since..."

"Before Thanksgiving break, five years ago. If I would have known you were leaving..."

"I'm sorry I didn't come say goodbye back then. Leaving kinda happened sooner than expected. It was nice though, you, the fun we had together, those weirdly deep conversations, even if it was in passing." Her blushing had spread to her chest, what I could see of it, as she became increasingly ruffled at our memories. I found her, and her flustered mannerisms, irresistibly adorable.

There were a million things I wanted to say. A million questions I wanted to ask. Questions I'd wondered about and played out in entire conversations in my head. But here? Now? Wrong time, wrong place. I didn't need my gut to tell me that one.

"So, are you into this sort of thing or...?" I'd never seen her at one of these before, and there was no way I would have missed her. But this definitely wasn't for everyone.

"Oh, well, you know. Sometimes you get a primal need to get all nakey and go exploring, I suppose!" She laughed at herself as a waitress with pendulous breasts and nipples adorned with some rather kinky looking jewelry brought over her drink. All of the waitstaff were walking around, working topless. Seemed a bit beside the point of the evening to me. They advertised this event for National Nude Day as a way to help promote body positivity and rebuff objectification. I'm not complaining about tits on full display, but again, seems rather beside the point when we all still had robes on, and it was only the waitstaff that had 'em out.

She laughed it off, but her answer had felt more than a little dismissive. Message received. Setting my jaw, I nodded sternly. I hadn't thought it too intrusive a question, given the evening. However, we were basically strangers at this point. My distaste of that fact may have made me more than a little defensive.

"Got it. I'll mind my own business," I retorted flatly.

"Shit! Aaron, you know I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry!" Her pained and openly distressed expression made my hard-set shielding immediately falter. "Someone was supposed to come with me tonight. I just moved to the area a few months ago and we'd been trying to make this long-distance thing work.

"It ended weeks ago. But I'd already booked a suite here and the tickets for this are non-refundable. And come on! Right?! This energy- it's electric and intoxicating, I love it! This was supposed to be a fun, exciting, sexy weekend!

"Now I'm here. Alone. Which is fine! But it's different, ya know?" Her tone vacillated from depressed to forced elation to sarcasm. I wasn't sure who she was trying to convince. "And of course I'd run into you while I'm trying to forget..."

She stared at me with a chaotic medley of emotions. There was something she wasn't saying, something she didn't dare chance. Except she'd said enough. I couldn't help but wonder at her own imagination and the role I might have played.

"Hey, I get it, I do. I'm sorry I was harsh. Maybe different won't be so bad? Can I get you another drink? Your first time can be a bit of a trip, between the nudity and the literal, physical chill. It might help take the edge off."

"I'm not too worried about that stuff. But...you? Yea, maybe another drink would be nice." Was I imagining it? Or was there an edge around me for her? What for? Was that a good thing? Bad thing?!

Quickly falling back into our old playful flirtations, any thought of good or bad edges was soon forgotten. I told her how I'd moved back to the area, never got too serious with anyone. Work gets in the way of life, life gets in the way of, well, life. And how ridiculous is that? But she knew exactly what I meant. She'd taken an internship the semester she didn't come back. According to her, it was a fluke she got it, given how competitive it was. She'd only applied on a whim. I wouldn't have doubted her, had I known. The old roommate had gotten pissed about it and became increasingly intolerable. One night he started chucking things at her. Little stuff to start, wadded up sticky notes, escalating to pens and so on, until he eventually threw a couple AA batteries at her, playing all of it off as a joke. She moved out the next day.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have kicked his fucking ass!" I was beyond pissed, thinking about how to track the fuckwit down even now. I wasn't usually so quick to anger, but this was different. A part of me was also mad at myself for not making time for her, especially knowing now what had happened. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit hurt that she hadn't come to me when it all went down, but now wasn't the time for that.

"Question asked, question answered, ya goof!" She nudged my knee, her fingers lingering long enough to take note of it. Neither of us said anything and she winked at me before finishing her drink. When she put her glass down she looked pointedly up at me. For all the world I'd swear her eyes said, 'fuck me!'

I blinked and the look was gone.

"When is your tour?" I asked, moving slightly to adjust myself once again.

"Late. I think it's one of the last ones. You?"

I chewed on my lip for a second before answering. An idea was forming, a way to cheer her up. And hopefully pay her back.

The semester we really got to know one another had been a tough one for me in a lot of ways. The whole year had been a particularly rough one for my family, but none of them, not even my mom, had done a damn thing for my birthday. Birthdays are big with us, and they did nothing, nada, no card, not even a call or text. I was already in a pretty low place and it...it sucked.

This weird, random girl from down the hall made me cupcakes and left them outside my door. She included a note, wishing me happy birthday, a list of the ingredients, and a promise that she hadn't poisoned them. As well as an explanation that she understood that was exactly what someone who had poisoned them would say, but that she really hadn't, and she signed it, '-From 3D.' For weeks I referred to her as Cupcake girl, until I overheard her actual name: Kara.

Her cupcakes were sublime.

That gesture, though she thought it humble, meant everything to me. For months afterwards whenever I'd jack off, it was her I was imagining, wearing nothing but a skimpy, flour-dusted apron as I fucked her on every surface in the kitchen, giving her a special glaze pretty much everywhere at one point or another. For years she played a key role in that capacity for me. Still popping back into rotation every now and again, particularly any time there's occasion for a cupcake.

I never was able to properly repay her.

"Mine's the first group. Should be starting in about five minutes. If I can swing it, wanna come with me? We can sneak off, explore somewhere on our own and join up with another group later? Or whatever you want. As a way to thank you."

"Thank me? For... Are you on about those cupcakes again?! It was your birthday! I wanted to do something nice for—"

"Believe that it was a big deal to me. Okay?" My beseeching tone must have finally gotten through. Her eyes, usually so full of delight, had taken a harsher, more sincere edge to them.

"Sure, Aaron. I didn't mean—"

"I know, Kara. Are you game? If I can swing it, without us getting caught? I'm pretty sure I can, I've been to every one of these and I know the drill by now. No promises, mind you."

"Yea, I'm down. I'll try anything twice," she cooed and winked at me again. There was no mistaking those 'fuck me' eyes this time.

The tour guides varied, but there was only one guy working the elevator. He was the one actually taking note of who was supposed to be where and when. He was already at his post and I beelined over to him. A quick, but surprisingly hefty bribe later and he was down for whatever, as long as we were back with the last tour group of the evening. I got the distinct feeling he didn't get paid enough to give a shit. But he also seemed like the type that wouldn't give a shit no matter what you paid him.

"We're all set," I whispered in her ear before sitting down across from her again. She didn't turn the red she had earlier, but the blushing in her cheeks certainly didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

"Are you sure this is okay?" she asked quietly, clearly nervous now that she'd thought about it for more than two seconds.

"If anything feels off at any point, let me know, and we'll call it. Fair?"

She beamed at me, leaned in, and started to say something when they called my group to the elevator. Quickly jumping to my feet, I offered her my hand. She took it and after she stood I refused to let go. When she realized, she gave me a little squeeze of approval, sending a tingle straight to my balls.

Standing away from the group slightly, we waited for the apathetic employee I'd bribed to take my name before he nodded us both into the elevator. Kara stood intimately close while we descended. As she leaned slightly against me, I kissed the side of her head. In that instant I wondered if it was the wrong or possibly weird thing to do. If she felt that way, she didn't communicate it at all. Maybe she was pretending I was the one she was supposed to come here with, maybe I'd end up as a rebound, maybe she'd fantasized about me on and off for years too, or maybe she just wanted to feel wanted for a bit. I wasn't about to start asking those questions now.

Once the elevator stopped and we all filed out, the cold really hit us, for the first time. Everyone still had their shoes on, safety first and all that, but we were stripping off our robes within seconds. Then the cold hit us all over again. Another staff member, fully clothed, hung the robes up on numbered hangers for us. Mentally I was checking that everything would go off fine for our escapade.

No worries with the robes, or at least, few worries. They staggered the groups. In about fifteen minutes another one would be coming down and disrobing. If this guy was paying attention, in the roughly ninety minutes that these tours take, he might realize there were still two robes from the first group. Given the indifference of the elevator guy, I wasn't exactly worried. Even if he did notice, I doubt it would happen with enough time to ruin our evening.

I'd been so preoccupied with making sure the robes weren't going to give us away, I hadn't noticed when hers had gone away. Looking for her, I found a fully bared Venus de Milo, with arms. She appeared completely comfortable being utterly naked in front of us all. Not that anyone shouldn't be, but hot damn...

And the way she acted and held herself, clearly this wasn't her first time being naked in front of a group of strangers. More fucking questions. Definitely still a runner, too. She started to look around the cave, becoming oblivious to everyone else, marveling at the wonders of nature and all the rock formations with reverence.

Our tour guide began directing our group down the path, giving a speech that was equal parts history and science lesson, throwing in a healthy helping of dad jokes centered around the nudity facet of the evening. When Kara looked back for me, her dark curls swaying, framing her face, her eyes full of joy, her nipples rock hard from the cold, I wanted to grab hold of her, press her up against the coarse rock wall, and start fucking her brains out.

"Aaron!" She playfully hissed in a mostly put on, scandalized tone. She didn't need to clarify the issue. My cock was throbbing even in, or possibly despite, this nippy climate. "Just get behind me until it settles," she murmured, stepping between me and the rest of the tour group. I doubted I'd need to explain this to her, but having an even better view of her delicious ass wasn't the best way to solve this problem.

The best way to solve it didn't really seem like a possibility. A fantasy of mine, at best. The poor girl was here alone or with me or whatever when she was supposed to be here with a guy she'd broken up with a few weeks ago. Yeah, she probably did want to get fucked. But I didn't think for a second it was going to happen tonight, let alone down here. The logistics simply didn't line up. Then again, a lot about us didn't line up. My gut was telling me not to worry about it, not to push it. That getting my dick wet wasn't what this was about. Not the whole of it, anyway.

Cold air was zapping away more than just my body heat. By the time we caught up with our group my issue wasn't as much of an issue. Kara became captivated by the tour. Not so much by the arrogant guide, but by the things he was pointing out that one might otherwise miss. The unusual formations of the stalactites and stalagmites, the nicknames they'd been given, their histories, the grottos, boulders above us, hidden passageways, that sort of thing. I wondered if she remembered our arrangement or if she had become too preoccupied.

"Is this your first time down here?" I asked my slightly distracted, hopeful partner in delinquency.

"Hmm? Oh, no. I was here back in, oh geez, middle school, maybe? They hadn't reopened the old entrance back then. I'm thinking that's where..." She discreetly closed the modest distance between us, her lithe body reaching up against me to whisper, "...you know."

"No, Miss Kara, I don't know. Keep whispering up against me like that and tell me all the lewd, lustful, and lascivious things you want to do," I quietly teased. She knew I wasn't actually being untoward with her, but my body had reacted as one would think. When she gingerly stepped back, my eyes followed her reddening flesh from her cheeks to her chest and naturally fell to her amazing breasts and wonderfully perky nipples. After seeing me appreciate her, she laughed playfully and lightly smacked my arm before she stepped in front of me yet again. I wasn't complaining.

DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
129 Followers