Naked in a Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the boat ride traversing the underground river and original entrance, she pointed out a small, somewhat lit passageway that was apparently begging her to be explored. She hadn't made this easy for me. Not only would we need to sneak away, but we'd also be getting back onto this little boat that I wasn't entirely sure how to keep from running aground. I'd figure it out, but time, and discretion, were of the essence. One of only a handful of boats mysteriously going missing wasn't exactly discrete.

We held back, looking for a corner or alcove in nature's medley of twists and turns to hide behind and hope to not be missed. At least not right away. If we got caught off the bat we wouldn't really be able to give it another go. Standing, waiting, she started to shiver.

"Maybe this isn't the best idea?" I implored at a whisper. "I can find another way to pay you back. I promise—"

"Is this really just about pay back to you?" Exposed, her arms wrapped tightly around herself as she trembled, an unbelievable hurt flooded her eyes that stabbed me deeply.

"No, of course not!" I reactively hissed in a juvenile attempt to defend myself. I'd said it without thinking. Though that didn't make it any less true. Not that she entirely bought it. "You said you'd accept that it was a big deal to me. It was. It helped me out when I was in a really low place. I'm not assuming anything, it's just...you never liked talking about anything that hurt you, but I could tell then and it's pretty clear now. I want to try and make you happy." The irony wasn't lost on me that I'd taken her somewhere incredibly low in the hopes of bringing her up.

"So yea, fine, part of it is payback. But sneaking off during a nudists' tour with a hot girl, who has a kind heart, to go explore an ancient, living cave? There's plenty in it for me too, Miss Kara." She pursed her lips in a kind of cute, kind of sexy way that I absolutely couldn't resist before she started shivering again.

"Come here, no funny business." I wasn't sure if I was promising that one or insisting on it for her sake. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her supple body flush against me. Feeling where my own warmth was spreading but disregarding it as best I could, I used my hands, creating friction, rubbing some warmth into her. Her shoulders, back, waist, hips, thighs, until I'd need to move myself down too much to warm up anywhere else.

Timidly taking a step back she whispered, "Thank you." Unwilling to meet my gaze, she turned away from me, towards the path back to the boats. Probably for the best. She couldn't hide her emotions to save her life. I didn't need to see her eyes and know what she was feeling. I probably didn't want to, either.

"Shall we?" I asked, taking the lead through the narrowing path back towards the river.

Finding our way on the water was easy enough. And conveniently our wandering way was lit further down than it had looked. I was surprised how far down here they'd set up the lights, considering they hadn't taken us down here or even pointed it out. Remnants of another tour, evidently. Hopefully the distance we'd traversed would hide us well enough when the next group came through. The passageway kept going, but our luck with the lights was about to come to an end. With the lights only just behind us, we were traveling in an odd sort of manufactured dusk. We'd journeyed in this growing darkness for less than a minute when I ran the fucking boat aground.

Kara didn't know what had happened, but she was starting to get worried. "Let's head back. I've seen so much more than I ever would have. And my heart is beating like a Christian-Rock drummer on blow. Do the kids still call it blow?"

"Oh Miss Kara, I have missed you."

Her voice was filled with glee as she tried to admonish me, "You have to stop calling me that!"

"You don't like it? I thought you wanted—"

"No, I do. That's the problem."

"Yes, let me stop doing something that clearly gets you going. I'll get right on that one." Even in this bit of dark, I KNOW she rolled her eyes at me as she laughed. I wanted to get right on her, but fucking time and fucking place.

They were solid boats. Comfortable enough for three people to sit across a row of the bench seating, with each boat having about six or seven rows, though not nearly enough leg room between them. I wasn't worried about having punctured or broken anything. But without knowing what was going on underneath, it was going to be a bitch and a half to get it moving from here. You used the rock walls to help guide the boat, but even doing that I couldn't get the thing to budge. We tried everything we could think of. For about thirty minutes we heaved and hoed and it didn't budge a fucking inch. We, however, did build up quite a sweat.

They'd put little towels down on the seats for a few different reasons. Ignoring those reasons, I picked one up and started to dry her off.

"Hey! What are you doing?" she squeaked.

"We need to get the sweat off or else it'll chill us faster. I think," I explained as I started wiping her down again. It was something I thought I'd heard somewhere and whether or not it was true, better safe than sorry. It wasn't going to hurt to do it, but it might hurt to not do it.

She didn't argue with me, but she did seem to be holding her breath. My hands were practically shaking as I slowly moved to more sensitive areas, making sure to thoroughly dry everywhere. The thought had occurred to me that she could do this herself, but I wasn't saying a damn thing. If it occurred to her, well, she didn't say a word either.

Even as toned as she was, her supple skin gave way easily as I slowly ran the cloth down to her breasts. She suppressed some enthralling, carnal sound that we both agreed in some unspoken terms to ignore. Despite this odd twilight it was clear that my cock was painfully stiff by the time I was done. Neither of us minded, at least not in the same way as when there was a crowd.

She shivered slightly again as I was finishing wiping myself down. I took a seat and tried to figure this out, talking us both through it.

"Look, worst case scenario, they realize we're missing by the end of the last tour. Shortly after that they'll realize a boat is missing and they'll start searching the waterways. We'll be okay until then, easy. I don't think getting out and going for a swim is a very good idea. It's too far back to the entrance.

"Let's watch for any kind of movement down the way we came. We went by it, maybe we'll be able to see when the next tour goes by, and we can call out. For now, we need to stay warm."

"Right. Don't Panic." Her little smirk was audible as she wrapped her arms around herself again. "If only I knew where my towel was," she said wistfully as she curled in on herself and started vigorously rubbing her shoulders and arms.

"You've got to know where your towel is," I replied, trying futilely to keep my goofy grin to a minimum.

She popped her head up. "I could kiss you, ya know that?"

"Hey, sometimes you gotta listen to your gut, right?" I offered. She playfully shook her head, tossing my fantasy around like her curls.

That didn't leave much hope for my next proposal, but it sincerely wasn't anything but a survival method. "Look, I know how it sounds. But I swear, it's really not a line. We need to stay warm. Our body heat could help one another. We're not gonna die if we don't, but..."

"Yeah, it would definitely be more comfortable." She demurely moved to sit beside me, and we both faced the way we'd come, light falling on us like morning's first.

"Not quite what I had in mind," I teased. She tilted her head at me, questioning, and I motioned to my lap. In hindsight, I do understand that motioning to my exposed dick was possibly not the smoothest move I could have made here.

Her eyes bulged at my apparent insinuation.

"No! No! I mean you should sit ON my lap. FOR WARMTH! Fuck..."

"Uh huh," she giggled. Standing, she gracefully rested a hand on my shoulder as she lowered her flawless ass down onto my lap. My own heart racing, I grabbed her outermost thigh, holding her tightly to me, and placed a hand on the small of her back. She inhaled sharply when I touched her back, a shiver of a different kind running through her and making her sit up in surprise, her tits bouncing mere inches from my face.

Instantly my cock twitched, poking against her.

"I am so sorry! I—"

"You need to put that thing on a leash or something!" She teased in a playful voice.

"It has a mind of its own when you're around." Or when your perfect ass is resting against it. "I'm not saying that's any kind of excuse!" Fuck me! Why did I have to keep putting my foot in my mouth?!

"Aaron, relax! It's fine. I understand. It's...natural." Another whole body shiver, this one from the cold, rocked her body. I held her closer for it, rubbing at all the cold spots I could find. "Thank you," she cooed into my neck as she snuggled against me for warmth.

"So...natural, huh? Was that supposed to be a joke? Naturalists and all that? Are you one, by the way? Is this normal for you? It doesn't seem to really phase you."

"Not really a joke, no. The term is naturist, by the way. And no, I wouldn't really say I am one. At least I don't live it often enough to say so. Though I do agree with the philosophy of living in harmony with nature, respecting the environment, all that jazz.

"I mostly just like being naked. I don't wear clothes at home, I go on a retreat or two every year. I feel content when I go natural. Clothes make me feel almost...overwhelmed, I guess? It's not that bad, I don't know how else to explain it... This feels good to me. That's probably the best way to put it. What about you?"

I was currently having a meltdown as I was certain precum was leaking out of my cock onto her ass. So yea, it felt good to me. The flash of my imagination responsible for said fluid - her and I living together, her perpetually naked body always there, always ready. The couch, the dining table, the bathroom vanity, the patio...

"Me? Nah, this is just something some friends and I have been doing the last few years since they started it up. Kind of a thrill, right? They couldn't make it this year. Lucky for me."

"Lucky? Ha! Some crazy girl got you stranded down an abandoned waterway and now we're going to be discovered and banned and how embarrassing is that going to be?!"

"Not 'some crazy girl.' Kara! Cupcake girl! There's no one I'd rather be anywhere with." She pulled away slightly and eyed me, studying me. I think maybe she had a million questions of her own. "Sorry, I used to refer to you as Cupcake girl until I overheard your name." And like that, I admitted that I ever referred to her at all... Jesus, Aaron. My whole body tensed underneath her.

"Cupcake girl, huh? Cute. I called you 'Mustang Danny' for like a month until I creeped on your mail slot. You looked like a Danny to me, and I thought that run-down Mustang was yours. Since we're oversharing, I have a doozy for ya! Want to know what got me into all this?" She motioned to our mutually bared bodies.

"You know the answer to that, Miss Cupcake."

"Cut the nicknames and I'll tell you. There was this guy. We'd spent the night together in some shitty hotel in Rochester. I was getting dressed to go down the hall. No more than the span of a few doors, really. Leo, Lee- whatever, it was a family name. He hated it, always insisted on people calling him Lee. Well, most people. I always called him Leo. Back when I called him anything at all. Anyway, he's watching me rather intently.

"That was new for me; his eyes always on me, always wanting me. He had this satisfied smile on his lips, his eyes drinking me all in as I made a show of getting dressed for him. This was our first time sleeping together, but we'd known one another for a while beforehand. He was more or less as I'd left him. Mostly on his back but propped up on his elbows for a better view, completely naked of course, cock freshly spent and still gleaming.

"Grabbing my clutch, I opened the door to head to the vending machine to get us some crappy snacks. His naked ass hops up, grabs my hand, and walks side by side with me down the hall.

""How can you do that?!" I asked him, scandalized beyond all reason. "What if someone were to walk out of their room right now? They'd see you?!" I was a little naïve at the time. He said it was either far too late or too early for that. And even if they did, he wasn't worried about it.

""Oh yea?" I asked him, trying to keep a steady voice as I nodded towards the other end of the hall.

"He turns to look. I make a mad dash towards our room. By the time I get the damn key card to work, he's on top of me. I was laughing so hard I got a stitch in my side as he pressed me up against the door to our room, pulling my clothes back off. Then he's on top of me again, but this time, well...

"I never could get that night out of my head. Him being so free. And so comfortable about it. I gradually got braver and braver myself. Nude beaches, naturist dinner parties, whole weekend retreats. That sort of thing."

She was quiet for a long while. Resting against me, her mind elsewhere as she drew little patterns on my chest, slowly tracing lower.

"Leo and I, we were on and off for years. He was the guy that I was coming here with. A few weeks ago when I ended it, that was the first time I called it off, and not him. I don't go back on stuff like that."

"Shit, Kara. I'm sorry. I didn't—"

"Do you understand why I'm telling you this? That I don't go back on that stuff?" Realization dawning slowly, I managed to reticently grunt out a noise of affirmation.

She moved her head from my shoulder and kissed my neck, letting her warm lips linger. Again my dick twitched against her, longing for her. This time she flexed her ass against the nudging, encouraging the sensation and eliciting more of a groan from me than I'd expected.

I didn't want to be a rebound. Not for her.

"Kara, are you sure..."

"I'm just listening to my gut, right?"

She moved like silk, draping her arms around my neck and wrapping her legs around my waist. My throbbing cock was rubbing against the backside of her ass as I squeezed her cheeks, groaning while doubt still perforated my mind. Her hard nipples moved against my chest as she continued to cover my neck with kisses, lips lingering at times, teeth nipping on occasion, seductive moaning every time my hips caused a long stroke along her ass, looking for somewhere warm to put my dick.

She was plenty warm now as I caressed her, my hands unhurriedly moving to her hair, taking hold firmly. Her low moan at the sudden sensation set me off and I pulled her head back, searching her face. Lust, yearning, desire, they all looked beautiful on her as I brought our lips together. I'd wanted to kiss her slow and gentle, but it unfolded more like a pummeling waterfall. Impassioned lips, impatient tongues, a long overdue connection crashing together.

I couldn't get enough of our kiss, of those lips, of her. She tasted euphoric. I know that sounds cheesy as hell, but if you've ever truly needed someone, you know exactly what I mean. Her hips started swaying further back, making a valiant effort to take my cock. Too soon, every bit of me knew I needed more of her first.

I set her down in my seat as I stood, both of us panting, fire in our eyes. I had to step back, and not only because she was now basically eye level with my cock. Crossing her arms in front of her again, she grumbled at the lack of contact, body heat, and attention.

"Let me see you," I implored. Realizing it was the first time I could really look at her, in this way, without feeling any guilt attached. A devious smile crept across her lips as she languidly moved her arms to the side, pushing her chest out. Whatever I did, however I reacted, it was exactly what she wanted. She leaned back slightly until her hands rested on the bench behind her, her curls tumbling down as she tilted her head back, presenting her body perfectly, offering herself to me.

Slowly I explored my offering. Starting at her face, her lips, moving to her offered neck, then down, cupping her breasts, thumbing her hard nipples briefly before trailing over her stomach, my hands coming to rest on the top of her thighs. All the while she pressed into my every touch and quivered at my every trace. Her eyes were always on me as I explored her. She'd hold her breath at some sensations, gasping at others. I hadn't even touched her warmth yet, not really. There was a line, and once crossed there was no easy way of backing off. Not that it'd be easy at this point. I cared for this woman, and to take her...down here? Of all places?

Why not?!

Tracing a thumb over her swollen lips, I discovered how libidinously wet she already was, making me physically salivate and literally lick my lips in front of her. Her laugh echoed off the cave walls as she impishly crossed her legs in front of me.

"Having second thoughts?" I asked, eyeing her knowingly.

She locked eyes with me, and even in this poor lighting I could see her light skin turn to a deep red as she spread her legs wide. It wasn't going to be the most comfortable angle, but when you've wanted a certain pie for years, you can't have it placed in front of you and not taste it. Awkwardly and urgently kneeling on the floor of the boat before her, I dove into that pussy like I was drowning and it contained the last pocket of air.

There are three things I can do extremely well. So well, that I'm proud enough to say so. Eating pussy is one of them. I have an alphabet trick that's never failed me. Writing out letters on her lips, careful to make sure the clit is given special attention, and most importantly, watching for her reactions and responding accordingly. Sometimes you need to go wider or narrower with your 'writing space,' depending on your partner. Obviously knowing when to focus in on the clit is also crucial. It bears repeating, watching for her reactions and responding accordingly is key.

Given Kara's shaking legs over my shoulders, her thighs pressing in against my head, her pulling at my hair as she forgot everything but me eating her out, her near screams (that were still echoing off of the walls), and literally feeling her pussy lips quivering on and around my tongue as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her, I think she'd agree.

You know life isn't fair when one woman can make absolutely sublime cupcakes and have a pussy that tastes even better. This couldn't be the only time I'd get to taste her.

Aching isn't a strong enough word for what my cock was going through. Still, I took a moment to enjoy the view. Her legs rested languidly open, her lips pulsating sporadically, her delectable juices dripping, mixing with my saliva.

"Aaron..." Sweetly and drowsily my name came from her faintly parted lips. She was a puddle of a woman. Her arms looked as though they'd melted, laying however gravity pulled at them, her breasts moved rhythmically with her heaving chest, her face was flush with a faint smile and heavily lidded eyes. I'd planned on giving her time to come down from that orgasmic high. As I took a seat, she swiftly entangled herself around me again, kissing me, giving me another taste of euphoria and getting a healthy taste of herself in return.

Holding me tightly to her, her soft tits and hard nipples again pressed against my chest were too tempting. Pulling back, I wallowed in her breasts, running my face over them, letting my lips caress and suck and kiss and mark them. As I took a nipple between my teeth, making her body tighten, her hold in my hair would likewise tighten, her back arching more of herself into my mouth. She continued to play with my hair and stroke my neck, back, and arms while I luxuriated in her body. I could feel more precum on my cock in this cold place and was again eager to find it some warmth.