Naked in School Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephen goes home naked to see his mom and sister.
3.5k words
4.65
40.7k
67

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
820 Followers

*All characters in this story are over 18*

When my first naked day of school ended, I had to ask Principal Becky for my wallet and keys from my pants so that I could drive home. She would not give me the clothes back, so unfortunately I'd have to drive home naked and be naked at home as well. "You better show up to school naked, too."

Oh well. The whole school has seen my weiner, and my sister saw it the day before (and even blew it!). So I guess it wasn't that big a deal if my parents saw it too. At least, thats what I kept telling myself when I got in my car.

The car seat material on my bare butt felt a little weird, but it was strangely comforting to finally be somewhere private while nude. Thoughts raced through my head as I drove home. So many handjobs and blow jobs from teachers and students. I'd been in the girl's locker room. I even had sex with my fellow Program partner, Stephanie. Thoughts and worries about what happens when I get home raced through my head. How would Mom and Dad react to seeing me naked? I'd fooled around with my sister, so she's seen me naked, but she hasn't seen me just chill in the living room naked, so how will this be different? Will she want to blow me again? What even made her want to blow me before?!

Even as these thoughts raced through my head, I enjoyed being naked in a car. I passed by the other cars in traffic. Almost none of them would notice I was naked. A couple people gave me odd looks when we stopped at red lights. I saw another car that had a naked woman driving it. I didn't recognize her from school, and I wondered if she was part of some Nudity Program that I didn't know about.

The feeling of being protected from prying eyes ended when I pulled into the driveway of my house. I cursed under my breath and grabbed my backpack. I swung car door open, and my legs swept out. The fresh air kissed my body once more, and I was butt naked in my neighborhood. I dreadfully made my way to the front door. Hopefully I could have some time to myself naked in the house to adjust to the idea. Maybe I could even grab something from my closet before anybody saw me. Hey, yeah! That was an idea!

Jess opened the door, looked me up from to toe and shouted into the house. "Stephen's home!"

"Thanks a lot," I sighed. Well, there went that plan.

"They were gonna see you eventually," she said while continuing to look me up and down. "Don't worry, you look great! You should wear this outfit more often!"

I gave her a half smile just before Mom and Dad came to see me. Mom took a moment to look me fully up and down before coming in for a hug. I wasn't fully comfortable being hugged by my mom while naked, but it happened before i could stop her. Our bodies pressed together and I felt her body heat. Her arms wrapped around my bare back and squeezed me. There was no way she didn't feel my bare cock rubbing on her belly through her thin shirt.

"How was your first day?" Mom asked before releasing me from the embrace.

"It was good," I told her. Getting sucked off, jerked off, and then fucked made up for the humiliation. Not that I'd tell my mom all that.

Mom took a step back and made no attempt to disguise looking openly at my dick. "I had no idea my son had such a package!"

"Mom!" I said in protest.

"Hey, the whole reason for this stuff is to drop boundaries," Dad said. "Glad to see you inherited the good genes from me. Anyways, got a lot of handjobs at school? Was your partner hot?"

"Dad!"

"Son..."

I breathed out. "Yes and yes."

Dad playfully punched my shoulder. "Atta boy!"

Seeing his reaction, I got bolder. "I had sex with my partner at the end of the day."

"Holy shit!" Jess exclaimed.

"Damn! Now, that's my son! Tell us all about it!" Dad seemed very proud of me and broke the tension. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

My parents wanted every detail, and somehow I felt more comfortable talking about everything after seeing their reactions. As I recalled my sexual encounters, I couldn't help but begin to get hard again. A detail that did not go unnoticed by Mom when she stared at my stiffening cock. Jess listened from across the room with a smirk on her face as if she knew something. Dad was very excited to hear every detail about Stephanie as I recounted the parts about her and when she gave me the final relief of the day with sex.

When I finished, Dad excused himself, leaving me alone with Mom. She scooted closer to me on the couch. "It looks like you could use some relief right now!"

"What?!"

Mom patted me on the knee. "Come now, isn't that what they called it at school? You just told me about it. You can get relief from anybody if you're hard, and you definitely are."

"Well, yeah, but...you're my mom!"

"And they were strangers!"

"Well yeah, but...you're my mom!"

"The whole point of the program is to overcome these boundaries," she said. "Besides, is it any worse than your sister?"

"How...?" My head darted to look at Jess but she was gone from the room. Mom's hand went up my thigh, causing a sensation that I didn't exactly hate. Her fingers were inches from my hard rod. I wasn't sure how she knew, but she had a point. I'd already let Jess suck me off. Why would a handy from Mom be any worse?

Mom seemed to sense my inner conflict. "Let me make it easier for you." Mom pulled her shirt over her head. Her body was better than I ever thought it'd be, not that I had thought about Mom's body before. Her shapely tits were barely contained within her black silk bra. They were larger and more mature looking than Jess's tits or any girl from school.

Just as I was soaking in her beauty, Mom took it a step further and reached to unhook the front clasp of her bra. The cups went slack and her big tits spilled out. Her nipples were a deep shade of red and her large tits fell slightly from the lack of support from her bra, but they had very little sag. They were even larger outside the bra. My dick went from a little excited to rock hard as I gazed at her magnificent breasts.

"Your dick doesn't care that I'm your mom." Her fingertips grazed my shaft as she gestured to it. A spike of pleasure went through my body as she did so. Was this really about to happen?

"W-what about Dad?"

"Let me worry about that," Mom said as her fingers wrapped around my length. Pleasure filled my body as she gripped me. The fact that she was my mother was swiftly forgotten, as her fingers gripped my member and gently tugged. Her hand felt so amazingly good, and my own hands reached to rub her breasts. They were large enough for my whole hand to grip, and they were very soft to the touch. Except her nipples, which were getting stiffer. "Yes, feel Mommy's titties."

Hearing her talk like this got me more excited. It twitched in her hand and she gently squeezed it.

"Jerk him faster," Jess said. A jolt went through my heart as I looked over and saw my sister staring at me getting a handjob from our mother. She leaned over and spit on my dick for extra lubrication. Mom thanked her and proceeded to jerk me faster.

Before I could process all this, I let out a loud moan. Pleasure exploded through my body and my cock. My body went stiff and ropes of cum shot out from my cock and splashed onto my stomach. Mom kept jerking and milking me until every last drop was out. When I was finished and panting, Mom gave me a wicked grin and leaned over to lick the semen off my belly. Jess asked for some, and Mom extended her hand to let my sister lick it off her hands.

"Such tasty cum," Mom said. "You were right, Jess."

"What the fuck?!" I looked back and forth between them, with post nut clarity starting to settle in.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked. "Didn't it feel good?"

"It felt amazing, but just...why?"

"You needed relief and I gave it to you. Isn't that how the Program is supposed to work?"

"But I'm not in school right now."

"You're still naked, so I'd say the rules still apply. Ask your mommy anytime you need some relief, and I'll be happy to give you some."

"Or your sister," Jess exclaimed. "You can ask me too."

"Right, of course, you can also ask your sister," Mom added.

"And Dad's just like, cool with all this?"

"Of course, son," Dad said from around the corner. "Rules are rules. I won't get between a mother and her son."

"Yeah, but...."

"But what?" Dad seemed confused, as if this situation was normal and I was the weird one for asking questions. I couldn't actually formulate a question back, so I resigned and said "nothing."

"It's nothing to be embaraased about," Dad said. "Sometimes your dick gets hard and you need someone else to take care of it for you. Just like at school. At the end of the day, your mother and sister are just other women, and your dick doesn't know the difference."

After that was said, Mom hefted her exposed breasts and jiggled them a bit before redoing her bra and put her shirt back on. My dick still hadn't gone fully back down, a fact that didn't go unnoticed by Jess as she stared at it, but didn't say anything. I had thought being naked around my parents would be weird, but this was a whole new level.

However, after getting relief from Mom, things went more or less back to normal, except for me being naked. I had halfway gotten used to being naked around others at school, though getting used to being this way around my family was a bit odd. I guess Mom jacking me off shortly after getting through the door was quite the ice breaker. Thanks Mom, I guess.

It came time to shower, which was a shorter process since I didn't have to take off my clothes. Showering made me think of the school gym shower. I had showered with the girls as part of the Program and I was just surrounded by naked women who volunteered to get me off. This one girl, Wednesday was especially hot. She was petite with dark hair and pale skin and pale nipples. She jacked me off and she let me play with her clit. We had both came.

My dick got rock hard as I thought about the events, and as I washed my body, my hands got closer to it. Temptation and desire increased within me as I grabbed the base of my cock. Just as I was about to follow through, a feminine voice echoed in the bathroom.

"Need some help in there?" I recognized the voice as Jess.

I grabbed the base of my dick as I considered the question. This was so weird, but I was too horny. Memories of my naked sister filled my head as we had practiced being naked together before school, so I remembered vividly what she looked like.

"Well...?" Jess was getting impatient with no answer.

"I won't say no," I said finally. The door opened and closed as Jess entered. She pulled back the shower curtains and her eyes widened at my dick.

"Wow, brother," she said. "I hope you weren't about to take care of that yourself and waste it."

I shrugged. "The shower reminded me of gym."

Jess nodded. "That's right, you showered with the girls. I bet that was an experience and a half."

"Fuck yeah, it was."

"Well right now, you'll only be showering with one girl." Jess let go of the shower curtain, though I pulled it back again to watch her undress. She slipped her t-shirt off to reveal her nice tits in a white bra. She slid her black shorts down to show her white cotton panties. Through the material I could see the slight darkening of her landing strip pubic hair and the indentation of her pussy lips. A second later she pulled the panties down so that I didn't have to look through material any longer. She looked at me and grinned as she caught me staring. Finally she reached back, making her breasts even more pronounced, and popped the clasp on the back of her bra. The material went slack and fell to fully reveal her magnificent boobs.

Jess stepped into the shower. My dick buzzed with excitement at having my naked sister being right here in the shower with me. Her hair darked and clung to her shoulders after the water touched it. Her beautiful flesh shined as water collected on her body. She turned away from me, letting me see her ass. She backed it into me so that my dick was sandwiched between her cheeks. Her ass flexed and squeezed my cock.

"Mmm, he feels so good," Jess said.

"Fuck," I moaned. My hands acted on their own and felt my sister's smooth, wet skin. I brushed against her pubes and traveled up to squeeze her soft, wet tits. Her ass squeezed my cock as I did so. My thumbs circled her nipples and she let out a soft moan that echoed off the shower walls. Her hips bucked, grinding my cock in between her ass cheeks. The water let parts glide easily, and I felt her asshole touching my dick.

"Mmm, Stephen," Jess said simply. She leaned back against me and I held her firmly. "Stephen, I was just going to jack you off, but....I think I want - no, I need something else now."

Jess repositioned and grinded my dick until the tip was pressing against her asshole. She begged me to enter her. I pushed forward, slowly entering her. She gasped as my length filled her and her entire body went stiff as I slid in.

"Oh fuck, Stephen! It feels even bigger than it looks!"

"You ok? Should I stop?"

"Don't you dare stop!"

I grinned and pushed into Jess until my balls touched her ass cheeks. She pressed back against me. Her muscles squeezed my cock as I began to thrust in and out of her. Moans of pleasure from both of us echoed off the walls. I massaged her clit and she moaned even louder. She braced herself on the walls as I fucked her asshole faster.

I slapped her ass cheek. Water splashed off it as her flesh rippled and I felt it inside. She let out a little yelp and I did it several more times until her ass was red.

Pleasure tingled in my balls and traveled up. I knew it wouldn't be much longer so I gave Jess my final few thrusts before holding her close. My body went stiff and groans came from deep within me as I filled her ass with semen. She continued playing with her clit and she writhed in pleasure with me still inside her. It felt amazing, even after having blown my load.

When I pulled out of her, semen trickled down her legs and into the water down the drain. Jess turned around to grin at me. We simply enjoyed each other's naked company in the shower for several minutes before washing each other. For half a second I forgot why I even took a shower at all. We helped each other scrub; her tits and my balls were now the cleanest parts of our bodies.

Jess helped me dry off and I returned the favor. It was interesting to feel her naked body through the fabric of the towel. After she was dry, she shook her booty at me before giggling.

Just then, I noticed that she brought nothing to put on. I asked her about it and she she shrugged, which bounced her boobs a little.

"I guess we'll match."

"You're gonna go out like this?!"

Jess looked down at her naked body and nodded. "Why not? It's what youre doing."

If my sister wanted to walk around naked, then I wasn't going to complain. I might need more relief, but I wasn't about to complain about that either. Steam escaped the bathroom as I opened the bathroom door. I half expected Mom or Dad to be waiting outside wanting an explanation. There was no way they didn't hear us. But nobody was in the hall.

A loud sexual moan escaped our parents' bedroom, which explained why they hadn't heard us.

"Well, they sound busy." I couldnt help but notice that Jess sounded a little disappointed. "Hey, let's just go chill in your room. We can watch TV or whatever. Just two naked siblings hanging out....with it all hanging out."

"Not sure how much hanging mine will be doing," I joked and took Jess into my room. She laid in my bed. For a second I thought she was posing sexy, but she was a hot naked girl in my bed. Any position she struck was going to turn me on, and I was already half erect.

I switched on the TV and let Jess scroll through the services. I didn't recognize half these movies they had on here. Some were pretty obscure. She picked a Robin Williams movie and we watched it together. He looked pretty young, so it must've been an older film, but the quality seemed too good for an 80s film. The soundtrack sounded off, but I chalked it up to be an older movie.

Jess scooted closer to me as the film continued. I felt her body heat close to my skin and there was nothing to separate us. The thought of her being my sister was not only no longer a deterrent, but it made my feelings even more intense, somehow. She eventually scooted close enough to snuggle and I moved my arm to hold her. The feel of her naked flesh touching mine was unreal. Her nipples brushed against my chest and stomach. My hand rubbed her side, and of course temptation got to me and my hand slid down to her butt. My fingers flexed over her butt, and I squeezed her and ran my finger between her cheeks.

Jess cuddled into me harder when i rubbed her ass. Her pussy rubbed against my thigh and I could tell she was wet as well. Her hands danced up my thigh and her fingers cupped my balls. She rubbed the wrinkly skin and I was rock hard. She gripped my member and looked at me with pleading eyes. I met her eyes and we stared into each other for several long seconds before I grabbed her shoulders and guided her off me. She let it happen as we both knew what was happening when I was on top of her.

The tip of my dick touched her entrance and I slid forward into her. Her slick walls gripped my member and she moaned. "More."

I pushed my dick all the way into Jess's pussy. Unlike when I fucked her in the ass, this time I could see her face contort in pleasure as my length filled her. She hugged and held me close as I thrust in and out of her body. She moaned louder in pleasure.

I leaned to suckle on Jess's perfect titties. She moaned out her pleasure as I kissed and sucked on her sensitive nipples. Her vagina squeezed me tighter, so I fucked her harder. Grunts and moans escaped my mouth as I let myself fully enjoy fucking my sister.

"Jess, I'm cumming."

"Cum in my pussy!" Jess demanded. "Don't you dare pull out!"

Jess's legs wrapped around me and the heels of her feet pressed into my butt. She pressed herself down to make sure I was fully in her and I could barely move. Pleasure exploded within me and semen filled her warm, wet pussy. We moaned in unison as we came together.

We collapsed in the bed, tangled together. We enjoyed each other's company for several long minutes. Jess rewound the movie so that we could see the part we missed. Strangely, I didn't remember that feature being on the TV before. After finishing the movie, we channel surfed a bit more. Eventually we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Eros_343
Eros_343
820 Followers