Naked in School Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephen and Stephanie proceed through their school day naked.
7.9k words
4.79
37.6k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
826 Followers

*All characters in this story are over 18 because this is a magic high school with only 18 year olds*

The crowds stared at my junk as I walked. Well, they stared in my direction anyway. They could just as easily have been staring at the naked girl walking next to me. We were both selected for a nudity program, simply called The Program. A group of us were selected to be naked in school for one week.

Stephanie, my assigned partner, enjoyed the attention by returning the looks she was getting from her classmates. We got stopped by a group of students. "Hey, is it really true you have to pose for us?"

Stephanie nodded. "Yep."

"Bend over," said one of them.

Stephanie wordlessly turned away from the group and bent over. Her ass cheeks spread apart to show her butthole, and her pussy lips were more visible as she bent over. My cock stood at the glorious sight, which a girl in the group didnt hesitate to pointed out. "We can tell he likes it!"

I hated being unable to hide my arousal. There was nothing I could do. No baggy pants, no positioning, nothing. The other guys had visible bulges in their pants, but mine was the most obvious, so nobody cared about theirs.

"Shit, who wouldnt enjoy this?!" Someone else said, which made me a bit more comfortable.

The same girl raised an eyebrow. "How about some equality? You bend over, too!"

I sighed and did what was asked of me. It felt silly, and I was very self-conscious of what I was doing. I felt my cheeks spread apart and the air touch my butthole. Never before had I heard of girls enjoying a guy's butthole. Did she do this because she wanted to see it, or did she just want me to be embaraased like Stephanie was? In any case, she definitely stared at that part of my body. After what was longer than comfortable, she told me I could stand.

My cock was fully erect now from her attention, and her eyes went straight to it. She just stared at it for several long seconds, and she began to lick her lips. Now I was getting even more excited.

Meanwhile, Stephanie was submitting to other poses. Some asked her to spread her pussy lips, and another asked her to jiggle her tits. She reminded them that they couldn't touch without asking. And after asking, she told them no.

The girl stared at my rock hard cock. "Make it spin."

"What?"

"Like, helicopter or something."

I moved my hips and did the best I could to swing it around for her. Being as hard I was though, the best I could do was swing it side to side. It slapped against my thigh each time, and the girl was absolutely hypnotized by it.

"Can I touch it?"

"Sure." I stopped moving and her cool fingers wrapped around my member. She squeezed and tugged slightly. Her hand traveled down until they touched my balls. Her fingernails went down the wrinkled skin of my sack and she grinned while looking into my eyes.

"This the first one I touched."

"I'm happy to be your first."

"I want to lick it," she said.

"Please," I breathed.

She bent down and her soft lips touched the tip of my dick. Her tongue licked up the side and I let out a moan.

"That feel good?"

"Feels fucking amazing."

Just before she was about to take the whole thing in her mouth, the bell rang. I muttered a curse as we both had to get to class. She kissed the tip and grinned. "Don't be upset. I'll see you later."

The group left the both of us alone. My hard cock waved back and forth with every step I took. I looked at Stephanie's beautiful tits and got more excited. She looked at me with a knowing smile, but said nothing.

Our first class was English. The teacher was a young man, barely older than us, and he had a thick brown beard. His eyes lingered on Stephanie as she walked in, and continued watching while she found her seat. The bell rang to indicate students were tardy and the teacher turned away a couple students. They begged him not to, but he insisted they report to the principal's office for tardiness. With glum expressions, they went down the hall to the office.

"Hello class, I am your teacher, Mr. Scott. As you may have noticed, we have two participants in The Program with us today. Come on up here."

I wasn't a fan of being shown off to the whole class and it wasn't like it wasn't obvious who we were. I huffed as I stood from my seat and went to the front of the class. Stephanie didn't seem to mind at all and swayed her hips as she walked up to the front.

"Class, this is Stephanie."

Stephanie cocked her hips and blew a kiss to the room. Several students whistled at her and Scott had to calm the class down.

"And Stephen."

I waved at the classroom, and to my surprise, I got a lot of attention too. Several girls whistled at me and I heard a couple remarks about what they'd do with my dick, which was only just barely starting to go down. Hearing the attention, it sprang to full mast, much to the audible delight of many of the girls.

"Now," Scott clasped his hands together. "We are encouraged to incorporate participants of The Program into our curriculum. So, as an assignment, I'd like to ask everybody to write an erotic poem or literature about these two beautiful students. I heard several colorful comments to both of these participants, so it shouldn't be too difficult for you to find the words."

I felt conflicted. I didn't know what to think about half the students in class writing about what they'd do to my body. As I looked into the crowd, they were all eyeing either myself or Stephanie up, most making no attempts not to stare. A girl in the front row licked her lips as she looked at my dick.

Breaking my attention, Stephanie asked the teacher about our assignments. He told us it was the same. "I bet he has some thoughts about you, I know I do."

The class gasped at his honesty, which he ignored.

"And you probably have thoughts about him. Principal Becky is very good at choosing partners."

"Sorry, the principal's name is Becky?"

Mr Scott nodded. "Yes. And not Rebecca, she prefers Becky. Miss Becky."

Odd name.

A student raised their hand and stated it would be helpful to see us in action. He chuckled. "I can't ask them to fuck. Unless they're offering."

I wouldn't hesitate to offer to fuck Stephanie, but I didn't want to put her into a spot where she had to agree. Stephanie was about to answer the question, when the same student spoke up again. I had no way of knowing if Stephanie was about to refuse or comply.

"The student is allowed sexual relief," the student said. "This relief can be given by either a student or teacher, or the student may masturbate."

The way she so matter of factly spelled that out was unnerving. But yes, that is what Principal Becky said.

"Well, relief should be asked for within the first five minutes," the teacher replied. "But I guess I didn't give you that chance. Participants, would you like relief?"

Denying my boner would be laughable, but I wasn't quite comfortable asking to jack off in front of the whole class, either. Luckily, Stephanie broke the ice and said she would take relief. I simply sighed and nodded.

Almost every dude's hand went up to volunteer for Stephanie's relief, but to their collective (and very vocal) dismay, she said that she would simply masturbate. She asked Scott for his chair, which he seemed more than happy to lend to her. The leather chair rolled out from behind his desk, and he pushed it toward her.

Stephanie thanked him with a naughty grin before sitting down. Her boobs swayed as she got comfortable on the leather and she spread her legs so that they hung over the arms of the chair. Her fingers went to her pussy, which was visibly shining. First, she made small circles around the lips. Her stiff nipples became even stiffer when she rubbed them with her free hand. Her breathing quickened, making her breasts more noticeably rise and fall.

My dick ached with desire, and now that I had permission, I took my cock into my hand and began pumping up and down. I'd never jacked off with an audience before, and for a second I was worried I'd wake up or something or someone would scream and demand I stop. Even at nudist resorts you can't just jerk it when and where you want. At least, I'm pretty sure you can't. Never been to one.

But nothing and nobody stopped me. In fact, as I peeled my eyes from Stephanie to look around the class, I noticed many eyes were on me. Mostly focused on my dick. My eyes went back to Stephanie and I slowly stroked up and down. The slight discomfort from no lube was made up by the gorgeous sight in front of me. Stephanie beckoned me forward and my heart leaped in my chest.

"Need some lube?" She asked.

"Yes, please," I said with no hesitation. Stephanie leaned forward and spit on my cock. She even gave it a few strokes to make sure it coated my member before spitting on it again. She gave me a grin and a wink before rubbing her pussy more. Her fingers dipped inside her orifice and came out shining. To my shock, she wasn't done with me as she took her hand covered in her natural pussy juice and rubbed that onto my dick as well. "There's your lube."

Stephanie's hands went back to her pussy as she rubbed her clit. Soft moans came from her mouth. My fist now hammered on my lubed up hard dick. I gave a low grunt and she moaned louder. We both masturbated right there in front of the whole class. After a second, the fact that everybody was watching made it even more excited.

A familiar tingling filled my balls and panic hit as I had no idea where to finish. It wasn't like outside where I could just cum on the grass. I'm sure Mr Scott wouldn't appreciate cum on his floor. The thought of cumming on Stephanie entered my mind, but I didn't want to ask her and no time for back up if her answer was no.

Mr Scott seemed to realize my struggle and handed me some Kleenex. I accepted them graciously and covered my dick hole with them before letting out a loud grunt. Pleasure pulsed through my body as I came right there in front of everyone. My hips bucked to an imaginary partner as my semen soaked into the tissues. When I was done, I threw them in the trash and thanked Scott. He barely gave me a nod as almost all his attention was on Stephanie. She was writhing in his chair and moaning very loudly now.

Stephanie's whole body tensed up. She screamed out her orgasm and squirmed in Mr Scott's chair as she rode it out. She finally relaxed in the chair while panting. She let out a long exhale and smiled at all the people staring at her. Scott gave her a couple seconds to regain her composure before sending us both back to our seats. Stephanie licked her fingers clean.

As I went back to my desk, I realized that maybe public masturbation wasn't so bad. And at least I got to relieve my tension. All these guys that just watched Stephanie play with herself, they would all be pent up, probably until they got home. The bulge in Mr Scott's pants was especially obvious. The rest of the class went by as usual until the bell rang.

Next was chemistry class. The teacher was a man in his 30s, and he flirted with Stephanie quite a bit. In fact, he flirted with all the girls. Other than that though, not much happened. However, he did hint at a lab and said there is an exemption in his class in regards to the Program. Lab safety is apparently more important than whatever purpose the Program served, and so we would be wearing aprons/lab coats to the lab later this week.

Then it was math class. The teacher was blonde with big tits with a tight purple skirt and matching vest. Her first couple buttons were undone showing her ample cleavage. Just as my eyes were on her tits, her eyes went straight to my junk. "My, Steven, what a lovely package."

"Uh, thanks," I said. Getting attention made my cock begin to rise. It had been nearly two hours since I jacked off in English class, and walking naked next to Stephanie has a certain effect on a man. I wanted to return the teacher's compliment, but I suddenly got nervous as I was caught off guard. "You have a nice set of packages, too."

She grabbed her breasts and hefted them up. They moved slightly in her tight outfit, just enough to be interesting. "Oh, these? Yeah, they're pretty nice. Maybe you'll get to see them one day. The Program isn't just for students, y'know."

Thoughts of seeing this teacher naked entered my head and I was at full mast. And she definitely noticed.

"Oh, you seem to like that idea," she smiled. "Well, I'm Ms. Valerie, and you look like you could use some relief."

I nodded. "Yes, please."

"From me?"

I nodded wordlessly. The thought of getting jerked by and older woman thrilled me. Valerie grinned and her fingers wrapped around my hard cock. Her hand was very different from Stephanie's or my sister's. It felt slightly rougher, but not uncomfortably so.

Valerie tugged my dick while students walked past us. I did my best to ignore everyone else and focus on her cleavage, or on Stephanie's ass as she walked around us. My dick twitched in her hand and she stroked faster. Her arm moving to jerk me made her tits jiggle even more, and my gaze locked onto them.

Valerie reached up with her free hand and popped open a button so that I could see more of her tits. "Oops," she said naughtily.

"Your tits are so fucking hot." In the throes of passion, I apparently became a little less awkward. Valerie giggled, and with her free hand, she guided one of my hands into her shirt to let me feel her soft flesh. My fingertips rubbed her hard nipple, eliciting a moan from her. She stroked me faster and got me closer to my release. My hand squeezed on her soft bosom. It was so tempting to unbutton her top and expose her tits completely, but I was too close to my orgasm to work her buttons.

I let out a moan and Valerie knelt down to catch my seed on her tongue. I saw even further down her blouse as she was on her knees. Her mouth opened and I felt her hot breath on my cock. Blasts of cum landed on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then she kissed my tip to suck out the last couple droplets. I gasped in pleasure as my whole body reacted to her lips on my dick hole.

Valerie swallowed and told me to find a seat. After sitting, a guy high fived me. "Nice man, this teacher is hot as fuck. I can't wait for my turn with her."

"It'll happen sooner than you think, Joseph."

His face dropped. Apparently he wasn't as anxious to get his turn as he thought. The class continued more or less as a normal math class would, albeit with a bit more open flirting with the students. I especially enjoyed watching Valerie's butt wiggle while she erased the equations before moving onto the next one.

Next up was PE. Changing in the lockers was completely unnecessary now, so Stephanie and I were the first ones in class. It became a little awkward as we waited for the others to change. Again, I began to get pretty hard being alone with Stephanie and both of us naked. I looked at her perfect tits with pink nipples. The sides of her ass cheeks pressed into the floor. She turned toward me and my eyes snapped away.

"I know you were looking."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Every guy here has been looking at my body today. It would be weirder to say you didn't look."

"Thanks."

"Besides, I know you enjoy it." Stephanie stroked to tip of my hard cock. "Ultimate compliment."

"It's kinda strange not being able to hide it."

"Oh?" Stephanie's fingers slid down my shaft. "Well, I for one, am glad it's not being hidden. I've been looking at you, too."

Since she was openly touching me, so I figured it would be ok to return the favor. I stroked her nipple. It slowly tensed up. She told me to be a man and just squeeze the whole thing. I was more than happy to do so, and I enjoyed her soft, firm flesh. My dick was rock hard now. Other students began to come out of the lockerrom and into the gym.

"Mutual relief?" I asked her.

"Might want to save yourself for the showers," she grinned.

"Save it to jerk off in front of a bunch of naked dudes?"

"Did you not pay attention? You go to the opposite lockerroom."

A shot went through my heart. I forgot about that. A million scenarios went through my head. They were all amazing, but I was suddenly nervous for the first time at this school. How would the girls react? How should I react? So far, this school has been sex positive to an absurd level, but I wasn't sure how the lockerroom would go.

Thoughts raced in my head as I thought about it. I looked at the girls in gym class with renewed interest. I was about to see every one of them naked. I watched their asses move in their tight shorts, knowing I was about to see everything under them. Several girls looked at me and then glanced at my cock with a grin.

Class finally started. A fit woman who introduced herself as Coach Susan was the first teacher today that didn't seem to notice or care that there were two naked students. She made us workout like any other student. We ran laps, did jumping jacks, pushups, pullups, etc. It was a little awkward running around with my dick flopping all over the place. Speaking of which, my boner went away pretty fast. I guess the blood had other places to be. Watching Stephanie run and excercise was very interesting, though, as I was able to see muscles under her skin tense and flex with each movement. Her tits bounced with every movement. She had nearly my full attention during jumping jacks.

By the time gym class was over, I was hot, sweaty, and in desperate need of a shower. Stephanie's entire naked body sparkled with her sweat. She caught me looking again and winked. I made no effort to turn away this time.

Coach Susan blew her whistle. "Time to hit the showers, boys and girls. Also, remember, if you're naked, you go with the opposite gender lockerroom."

I took a deep breath. This was it. Every guy's fantasy, and I was about to live it. Stephanie slapped me on the butt. "Have fun. I know I will."

I watched her disappear into the mass of guys. I could only imagine how that would go. Part of me worried for her safety. I turned to follow the mass of girls into the lockerroom. The lockerroom looked pretty familiar; it more or less looked like a guy one, but filled with girls. Many of whom were already half naked.

A few noticed and turned to me. One saw me staring and stopped taking off her bra. She just hesitated and awkwardly stared. A couple made a show of it and went as far as to jiggle their tits when they took off their bras, and some even bent over after taking off their panties. There were a few that did not seem to care and continued to disrobe. I saw their beautiful tits, butts, and pussies. Most were shaved. A few were trimmed. One had an untamed black bush.

I got so distracted with everything to look at that I almost forgot why I was there. I made my way to the showers and turned one on. There was no dividers or separate stalls. Really, no privacy of any kind. Just shower heads mounted into the walls about six and a half feet high with soap dispensers next to the shower dials.

Since I didn't have to undress, I was the first one there. I pushed the button for soap dispenser and green body wash squirted into my palm. It smelled like something that would be labeled "Mountain Spring" or some such nonsense. It made decent enough suds when I rubbed my hands together, and I rubbed it onto my body. As I did, the temptation to use it as lube to masturbate increased. For a second though, I hesitated for reasons I wasn't quite sure. I was allowed to masturbate elsewhere, so why not here where I have so much to masturbate to?

A girl got to the shower next to mine. She had dark hair, pale pink nipples, and a shaved pussy. Her tits looked like a perky c-cup. My fingers, coated in soap, wrapped around my cock as I eyed her body. She noticed me rubbing myself while looking at her and she gently placed her hand on my wrist.

Eros_343
Eros_343
826 Followers