Naked in the Grass

Story Info
A woman runs naked in the grass in the rain.
7.4k words
4.33
6.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary

The "O" series is tasteful, gentle, soft, artistic erotica unlike anything you have read. There's no sex, yet it is completely sensual and erotic. They are the internal personal growth stories of women, who during unexpected dramatic events, experience an uninduced, spontaneous orgasm from their struggles' culmination in a moment of extreme emotional intensity. If you can't imagine an orgasm that goes on for pages, a blend of art, deep emotion, reflection, and the most erotic experience of a woman's life (and maybe yours), you are in for a treat.

Naked in the Grass is the story of Kate, a young jogger running alone through a desolate park on a rainy, pre-dawn morning. Struggling with never having found her true self, and with nobody around for miles, she decides to break norms and run around barefoot in the wet grass for a minute. When she feels the complete primal freedom of the experience, she craves more. The beauty of the falling rain and an unusually stark moment of life clarity and presence tempt her desire to try running around nude for just a few seconds for the freeing experience of knowing that her whole life isn't a sheltered illusion. What happens next becomes the most thrilling and erotic moment of her life.

This is the first of the "O" series by author Stellan Emrys Wild, and is exceptionally erotic and emotional. Enjoy this beautiful, sensual story of Kate's exciting adventure, filled with twists, turns, and intensity. Many after first reading this may find themselves enveloped in the experience, unable to think about anything else other than imagining if this had happened to them, and what the meaning would be in their own lives. There's no sex, no men, and the focus is on a woman's internal experience naked in the rain. Themes include desire for personal freedom, loss of control, finding meaning in life, longing, adventure, thrill, emotional struggle, fear, risk of being caught, threats to dignity, striving to overcome adversity, and an intellectual woman's harrowing struggle against aspects of her own unconscious in sensual, primal nature.

Naked in the Grass

By Stellan Emrys Wild

Every other day, before the crack of dawn, she would already be out jogging. She often ran 5-8 miles out of town, past the parks, past the golf courses, down past the open space preserves, and past the endless deserted fields and lakes on public lands. She hated going there on weekends because she would occasionally see hikers out that far. But never on weekdays, certainly not this early in the morning, certainly not in the current light drizzle. She knew she'd have the forest and endless empty fields all to herself.

The landscape was beautiful; rolling hills, a variety of green trees spreading up into the hills, and plants and bushes of all sorts scattered throughout. The smell of the fresh air, the greenery, and pristine series of lakes would take anyone with a soul on a journey. You only remember how much you miss that smell when you're blessed by it. The spirit is not that cruel to let you remember and long for it otherwise.

Kate loved the rain, which felt like mist on her sweaty face as she ran. She was sentimental about rain, and she pondered her life as she ran through it.

She could never could fully, intellectually grasp who she was, and could never define herself. Yes, a nerd. Yes, a bookworm. Yes, sentimental, nostalgic, sensitive to the beautiful things in life. But somehow, that left her alone, usually sitting inside reading, journaling, and contemplating who she would become one day, when she'd figured it all out. Her ambitions never answered her deeper questions. She was only a book store employee now because she loved to read, and considered herself a "sales librarian." She knew one day though, she would make something momentous of herself. Her intellectual interests and sense of morality owed some contribution to the world, even if she didn't know exactly what yet. The questions about who she was went beyond the philosophical, to even the spiritual, and seemed to go on forever.

The raindrops sporadically fell, cool through her sweat-soaked spandex, a matching grey top and bottom. This was her favorite suit to go running in, as it was skintight and breezy. It felt amazing, and even more magnificent when it rained. The raindrops were gently felt through her skintight clothes, one drop at a time, slowly melting through to her warm skin, giving her a delightful sensation all over her body as she ran. The contrast as she got really sweaty felt fantastic, not cold at all, but refreshing and exhilarating.

There was the barest hint of light in the cloud-filled dark gray night sky this early morning as she ran past several lakes and fields and onto the distant, endless grassy lakes and fields where nobody ventures. She was in bliss, running down curved paths all alone, free to enjoy endless fields of grass and miles of meadows by lakesides all to herself. She pretended the world is hers as she enjoyed her runner's high, the feeling of her own body's movement and healthy natural energy. Not another soul around for miles. The only sound, occasionally ducks quacking in the distance or birds high above and invisible in the sky.

As she embraced her runner's high enjoyment, after a few miles, her thoughts wandered even further than her run. She continued to ponder her life, her accomplishments, her goals, her challenges, her setbacks, and the meanings of them all. The reflection commonly paused with all of her fundamental questions about who she was and who she was becoming. She wondered whether she would fulfil her life as she imagined, or whether she would somehow stray. She wondered if her endless goal searching had gotten her distracted from what was truly important.

Finding the right guy and settling down was proving a bit challenging also. She was a deep, soulful introvert, and finding a guy to match her in her complexities wasn't going great at this point. Maybe she was being overly ambitious, expecting a guy to know what she was thinking and feeling and to share in those thoughts with her. Most of her dates hardly even read a book, she chuckled to herself. Maybe she needed to do more soul-searching to decide what happy middle she might accept: perhaps a nice cozy place with someone genuine and intelligent.

As she ran, she noticed the grass in the fields by the lake was taller, seemingly having not been mowed in weeks. The grass still smelled delightful, and the rain reminded her of the cleanest and purest smells of nature; fresh long grass, lilacs, daffodils, and willow trees over fresh lake water. She remembered a childhood vacation morning, and how excited she had been about her future.

While some puddles accumulated, she avoided them skillfully, and then playfully. As her dancing about them continued and progressed, she daydreamed about the wet grass areas she ran past. Like something from within a dream, the entire scene seemed surreal: the green of the grass and trees, the dark grey sky, the grey fog and mist blending it all together. It looked like a painting done with a fat brush and without a lot of detail.

She looked ahead, and the fields of grass went on endlessly, one after the other, with occasional willow trees and random bushes near the lakes. As she continued to think about the pristine grass, the dream-like scene started feeling like it was inviting her to do something a little dream-like to match.

The thought occurred to her: what would it be like to run barefoot in this never-ending, perfect, long, soft wet grass? Though she had never run barefoot out here before, it increasingly beckoned her. It was an unusual thought, but why not?

She toyed with the idea. The grass was clean and perfect. She had already finished a descent run. The place was deserted. Why not do something a little different and fun this morning? She wanted to know if it would make her feel as good as she imagined it would.

What the heck. She decided to do something a little unusual and enjoy a more memorable morning. Maybe to try to escape from the norm, maybe to jog a new path of thinking. Maybe there was solution to figure herself out in the grass.

She stopped by a large bush and peeled off her socks and shoes. The cool air immediately hit her feet with a surprising refreshment. She tucked her socks and shoes out of sight by a bush, even though nobody would come by, certainly not a shoe thief in these parts. Then, she stepped onto the untouched wet grass for the first time with one foot, then another. The blades of grass still had individual droplets of water stuck to them, each and every one. The coolness and wetness felt so incredibly welcome, like a blessing of a thousand droplets with nowhere else to go, just waiting for her. Predestined. The wet grass made her feet feel free, as if all the carpets and floors in her whole life had been a lie.

Her barefoot steps made squishing sounds as they pressed down on the cold water-soaked wet grass, delightful compared to the rest of her overheated body. The grass was better than she expected, like a cool shower on a hot day. Real. Forbidden. Carefree. In fact, something she hasn't felt in a long time due to the life stresses of her busy and complex world. This was a good idea.

She immediately took off running. She almost wanted to scream out loud, as a big smile unintentionally grew across her face. Her feet felt at one with the tall, cushiony wet grass, as each step is met with a delightful wet crunch. Her toes grip the grass, and it feels natural, primal. She's loving it, running in circles, back and forth, the smile solidifying on her face.

After a hundred yards or so, her experience began to progress. The raw, icky but natural feel of the wet grass started becoming strangely sensual. It was just her and nature from the ankles down. She craved more and more. She wanted this feeling to never end. She wanted it on her ankles, shins, and knees, as she thought of rolling her tights higher on her legs to let more fresh air on her legs.

And then, a really wild thought hit her out of the blue. She stopped and looked out at the vast, empty grass fields. She asked herself in wonder, "Imagine running around here naked!...What would that feel like?" "Haha," she laughed to herself. Of course, this was not a serious thought she was entertaining - just a random idea that popped in. At first, she didn't even know if she would fantasize about it. But the thought sparked unsupressable curiosity.

"No, really, what would that feel like?" She couldn't, of course, but, somehow, the absence of any other human being for what seemed to be miles made her mind wander with the possibility. If barefoot felt this good, imagine running around completely naked. The thought playfully popped in and out of her mind.

She smirked at the idea but dismissed it. She wasn't a risk-taker. She played by the rules. Educated. Professional. This was, as deserted as it was, public land. She rejected the idea as impermissible.

But yet, after a few seconds, the thought popped back into her mind again. "What if?" Simply playing with the idea was fun. So she entertained it. As she ran around in the wet grass and felt it for another fifty yards, the draw grew more powerful. She actually began to debate it with herself. Why? Why do it? She was not an overtly sexual person, and that wasn't her motive. She hadn't dated anyone in months, and the last person she had slept with had moved on long ago into another secure relationship now. She didn't have much time to herself, so a lot of her sensuality and sexuality had been suppressed and unattended due to her busy life and schedule. Did this have to do with all that?

As much as she was a lady of poise and propriety, she also believed in living life to the fullest and without regret. That is what was making the decision complex. How to reconcile, she pondered. She likened it to the rebellious acts she' read of in one of her adventurous young women's novels, of a soul's journey to explore life. To be wild and free.

If she did it, she wouldn't intend to allow it to be sexual. It was far more about the personal freedom and experience.

She was curious about it, on many levels. She wondered whether it would be okay to do that. She thought again about who she was asking permission from to do what she wanted. A substantial way through her life already, she was quite aware that much of it was lived to please "them," unknown masses of people whose opinion should not matter, but somehow socially directed much of her life. This wasn't former schoolmates, it wasn't coworkers, it wasn't people she would yet meet at social events. It was just...society.

She wondered if this moment was something serendipitous meant for just her. Was this a chance to experience something apart from "them"? She looked around. There was nobody around for miles. Emptiness, forest, fog, and mist. Bushes and trees spread around the endless green scene turned blurry and grey.

Was this real? The beautiful scenery felt like a dream. She wondered what the word "real" meant, in light of her decision. And what was real about her life? Was sitting at home on her couch real? Was going to work real? Were the books she read and experienced real? Was her concern over what someone might think real? Maybe in a strange turn of perspective, her monotonous day to day life she usually hurried to get back to was the illusion. Maybe that routine was the sleep, and maybe this was what was truly real.

In her running around in circles, she had since returned to where she'd left her sneakers, having run ahead a couple of hundred yards and made a loop. Every time she looked at her socks and shoes, she had the thought of putting them back on. Then, increasingly, she put that off, saying "just one more moment of this." She then ran around near the bush, until she was literally running in a circle of indecisiveness.

The draw began to entice her even more: not merely for exploring the physical sensations of what it would feel like to run through the grass naked for just a couple of minutes on this beautify misty rainy early morning, but philosophically. This was now becoming about her life journey and her search for her own character as a woman.

"Am I the type of person who does something a little wild and free when obviously there's nobody around, or the type who goes home wondering what it would have felt like?" She began to fear playing it extra safe to herself more than fearing the adventure. She imagined going back home, to safety, and realizing that home is the dream and this moment in the grass was the reality she was searching for. Maybe this would be the reality that answered her questions and defined her. Maybe this was a moment of destination in an endless journey.

The beauty of the mystical scenery grabbed at her heartstrings, as the cool rain gently turned lukewarm as it pattered her warm, wet face, and she pondered what was moments-ago unthinkable. This increasingly enticing personal adventure stunt was now becoming intellectually justifiable. Philosophically moral. Was she the woman who took this little slice of personal freedom for herself or the woman who did not? She couldn't dodge the question; she was and would forever be one or the other.

The scene was just too perfect. It was dream-like. Nobody around for miles. The debating continued. She wondered how others would see what she was contemplating, and her imagination wandered. "Once, before becoming her big success, on a rainy morning, Kate ran around and frolicked in the wet grass by the lake for a few minutes," she crafted words of explanation in her mind. Readers of her biography, interested in her broader life story, would casually read past that and keep going unfazed, as if it were nothing, completely normal, expected, an irrelevant no big deal tid bit or side note.

Would history record this at all? Did literally anybody care? Was this resistance just her conforming to a society she didn't need and didn't benefit from? Or worse, even one that imprisoned her soul? She looked into the distance carefully. It was still almost completely dark, with a dark grey sky overhead. Nobody would be around here all day, certainly not in this rain. As the rain then kicked up a notch, gently hitting her body all over through her sweat-through skintight spandex, it felt too good. There was no more logic to answer this. The next logical step just had to be experienced.

That was her sign, as her more adventurous side began arguing the other side to herself. "Live! Live for once! Let go of these worldly concerns and be free out here for a few moments. Free yourself, and just run from this bush to that next one. What's the big deal! I already have my shoes and socks off." A small bush about 50 yards off was just calling to her.

"Maybe I'll journal about the personal liberation aspects of the experience later this evening by the fireplace...." That was her special time to reflect, and she knew, if anything, she wanted this experience to reflect back on. She imagined snickering to herself later that she'd actually done it.

"Ok, I'm going for it." Her heart started racing, now not just from having been running, but from the excitement at the thought of boldly tasting this forbidden experience. Her heart immediately said the excitement of her proceeding was a little more than she'd bargained for, and she tried to calm herself. "Just a quick run in the grass as if it were my private lawn from here to there and back. Nobody will be the wiser. Live a little!"

With that determination, she forced herself to grab her own top. She hesitated for a moment and noticed the raindrops on her hands as she clutched the bottom of her top, ready to rip it off. "Am I really doing this?" "Oh yes you are!" She gripped her spandex top. "Okay, but I'm not yelling," she cautioned herself. "No matter how exciting it is, I'm a professional woman. I'm doing this as an act of personal freedom, but remaining poised, graceful, and classy."

She rose her arms right up and peeled off her soaked-through spandex top. She consciously decided to go all out and peel her sports bra off with it in one piece. She dropped them to the grass in front of her. She didn't even have time to process the sensations of her free top half as she grabbed her spandex tights by the waist. "No point in delaying now and dragging this out." She yanked them down with a vengeance, underwear and all, pulling on them to her feet and then stepping out of them one by one. She felt like she had been stripped by her alternate, more adventurous self. She dropped them into the grass behind the bush where she stood, right on her top, socks, and sneakers. She looked around once more. There was nobody around for miles.

And she was off... running naked down the endless, wet, grassy field. She immediately felt a bodily freedom in the fresh air all over her that was priceless. The most naturally excited face and smile came over her that she'd felt in years, reminiscent of a happy woman of sometime long in the past, unfamiliar for quite some time. Her excited facial expressions uncontrollably grew even wilder and happier. She strode through the wet grass and felt her naked, steamy, sweaty body now freely sprayed by the pouring rain, not just on her arms and face, but everywhere, wild and free. It literally caressed her all over her body.

She unintentionally let out a cheer "woohoo" as she ran, despite her promise to herself to be quiet. She couldn't help it. It surprised her, as if she had just tried something on and decided to keep that joyous, surprised smile on her face, deciding to wear it all day. The sensations were beyond delightful. Her feet squished and sloshed in the thick wet grass as it slipped between her toes, as her sweaty body exuded warmth, sprayed all over by cool raindrops.