All Comments on 'Naked Mother Ch. 10'

by Zeenutt

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
at some point it get's stupid

the mother was a whore and she tease her son for no reason.the writer went to long with the teasing of the son.it got stupid at one point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An awesome end to a great story.

Loved it.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 15 years ago
Silliest series I've ever read and I enjoyed it...

...anyway! The writing was flat out atrocious. The plot was beyond stupid. The dialogue couldn't have been much worse. The son was nearly retarded and the mom was borderline insane.<p>

I had fun reading it anyway. I liked it. God help me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing

don't care what anyone else thinks. If this is your genre like it is mine this story series was amazing. She teased him every which way imaginable. Best story series I have read in a long long time. Zeenutt, thanks.

hornacekhornacekabout 15 years ago
outrageous - unbelievable even for this genre ...

... and yet I loved it. Right from chapter 1, the dialogue was laughable, the situations were crazy (even for THIS website), but it worked. Very hot!

The story went off the rails in previous chapters by having her fuck her son's friends and the photographer (again, what the fuck was that about?), so I was glad to see that even though this chapter had her fucking other guys, it was very brief and summarized. As soon as I saw that this was 4 pages, I knew that it was going to be the last chapter and sum everything up, and it did not disappoint.

The only reason that it doesn't get a 100 is that the husband, who we never (?) see until this chapter, is not only ok talking with his son about his wife's body, and encouraging his wife to show her body to the son, but he is ok with them fucking and joins in??? Even with the unbelievability of everything else, I found this just too much to swallow (if it was possible, I'd give you a 90).

Start a new story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So bad it became good..lol

This should have been in the humour section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story.

a must read for anyone into mom and son incest. could not stop masterbating to this story. if you like your fantasy mom as an wanton exhibitionist, nude model, hooker, and porn star, then read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AMAZING

Great story, glad as hell i read it.

sassytxladysassytxladyalmost 14 years ago
I'm Exhausted Just Reading This!

So much wanton sex, every paragraph, sex, sex, sex. It was wonderful! It hit the exhibionist button in me, and the son/mom incest buton, and any other stray buttons I may have. I could almost feel like the Mom felt as she got naked for her son to tempt him. Great fun!

ken0001ken0001over 12 years ago
Love

Once again I've fallen in love with an incestious son fucking slut..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking marvelous

loved every fucking line. Love all the language Love to hear (read?) all the fucks and fuckers. Mom using filthy language to her son and son calling mom a fucking son fucker. I've cum to every chapter. Pity she didn't go for a gang bang with her sons friends and let Andy fuck her in front of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

nice

jp_2012jp_2012almost 11 years ago

Rushed it and the mum was just crazy...

Far too much and the writing was pretty shambolic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyable but lacking

Good story but felt very rushed towards the end and the writing was very repetative at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Way too long.....

and too much teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
most of us love the teaing and the build up!!

all dear anony wants is it stroke off and cum all over himself. I gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story has its fans.

But count me out. It's childish. I skipped chapters 3-9 to leave this comment.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
A big waste of time.

I think I wasted the same amount of time before, not sure and I don't remember if I commented. A bunch to teasing crap. What goofy crap, she is a slut. Nothing wrong with being a slut but teasing your son and fooling him by fucking other men and then denying it: what is the purpose?

I will not be trapped into reading this again. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would have said "so bad it was good"... but

it was worse than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm glad after beating off to his mom for seven years, Andy finally gets to fuck her pussy!!!

It took ten chapters, but Andy finally got inside his mom's cunt. It got to the point that Andy's mom became so infatuated with him that she called out,"Fuck me Andy!" no matter who's dick was fucking her. It didn't matter if Greg's dick was hairy as she bobbed on his peter. In the end Andy was disappointed. He'd imagined fucking his mom nearly 10,000 times over the years, and her pussy was a lot tighter in his fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is Andy retarded?

This was the most idiotic pile of disjointed drivel. Andy seems positively retarded, as does the writer, and myself for slogging through it all. It must have been written by someone from India or Nigeria. The same ones who tell us we won something if we would only send them money. Actually, their writing is better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cum dump

cum dump slut and her wimp ass son w

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Hot!

Your story was so hot! I enjoyed it so much I could not keep my hands off of my hard cock! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rubbish in 10 chapters is still rubbish.

Will appeal to retards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumb story

Very dumb sad stupid story. Stop writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb

Booooooooooring snoozefestrd

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So many things wrong with this

I don't know where to start. It began ok, but by chapter 4 it had morphed into foolishness. And then drag that foolishness for 6 more chapters! WHY??

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
Very exciting mother and son

some unlogical events don't matter. Made me so wet a very good chain story, mother and son in another Scenario as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The worst story ever

The worst story ever. First 4 or 5 parts average but rest is rubbish. Waste of the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sheesh

He was 22 but they talk to each other like he was 11. Good grief. Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I hope you find the time to write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes! My own mother, Gladys Alene, was the sexiest cunt in Overland, Missouri in the 60s...mom fucked a few of my high school friends....what a fucking whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous