Naked on a Beach

Story Info
Sister, brother and girlfriend visit a nude beach.
2.7k words
4.2
95.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki0311
Nikki0311
138 Followers

Eventually we arrived at our destination after a one hour drive, a twenty-minute walk and down a long, long, set of steps set into the cliff side. They had finally reached the secluded bay and the beach that John had seen on the map.

John and Sarah are boyfriend and girlfriend, John being my brother. He was twenty one and she is eighteen. I decided to join them as I had nothing else to do.

So we all decided to have this sunny break on the coast of Cornwall to "get away from it all", and Sarah had agreed that the three of us should go.

After two days on crowded beaches amongst the throngs, John had decided that this wasn't getting away from it all. So, hiring a car, John looked at the map and, after some persuasion, decided this bay seemed ideal.

As we stepped onto the warm, golden sand, Sarah saw the sign. And gasped. "Look!" she sharply barked at John, indicating the notice.

"Nude Beach Only" it read in big bold letters, along with other obligatory information in three languages with related symbols.

"Oh," John said without any anxiety. "Well, I just guess that doesn't mean everyone has to be nude and there is no way I am heading back up those stairs and along that path just to jump in the car to find another beach. Let's just settle down and play dumb."

I still wasn't certain, and in fact I didn't want to venture onto the beach at all, but after a few minutes discussion with Sarah, I reluctantly agreed.

As there were only a handful of people on the beach they found a spot, and stripping to bikini and shorts, we all settled down. I still expressed my reservations about the place, as it seemed that the bodies all around were bare with everything on show.

John continued to pacify me whilst sitting up and watching the sizes and shapes of all the flesh around him and passing by.

"Look, sis, we are old enough to accept each other's nudity. After all we've seen each other

unclothed in the past many times. And that bikini of yours leaves little to the imagination anyway. So, when in Rome or on a nude beach, we should try and blend in."

No sooner had the three of us finished settling down to a day's sun worship when a shadow fell over us. Looking up we saw the towering hulk of a bare man standing over us, his massive

penis meat being the centre of anyone's attention.

As the three of us sat up, the guy started to babble away in an agitated manner in, deep, guttural, German. He started pointing to the sign, his own glistening unclothed body, and our beach wear.

It was obvious what he was saying; that this is a nude beach, and if they were to stay here they should be undressed. After a few "Ja, Ja's," from John, the German strode away.

"Well that tells us," John stated turning to Sarah and I. "Let's whip 'these off you two" .

I was all flustered and started to pack my bags. "What! WHAT! Are you kidding? We cannot. You know.. strip. You're my brother. We should go!"

"Look, sis; like I said, we have seen each other's bodies anyway. So what's with the coyness? Are you saying that if I wasn't here you would whip off that bikini and show all to those on this beach"?

"You don't know if the people here aren't horny guys, lesbians, perverts, or more. But because I'm here you don't want to bare all. Look, that sexy, tiny bikini shows off most of your body and hides very little anyway. It hardly covers your nipples. Come on, take it off and relax."

And with that, whilst Sarah was distracted with me packing, John reached for her bra clasp, unhooked it and pulled off her tiny yellow bra, leaving her plentiful, yet pert, breasts exposed. Sarah gasped and tried to cover herself but John grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms apart fully exposing her twin, generously proportioned orbs.

"There sis, Now Sarah is topless, how about you remove your bikini top"? John said as Sarah struggled. "Besides from my view point it is superb."

Eventually Sarah stopped my struggles and lay me back onto my stomach, rubbing sun cream all over my back, unhooked my bikini top and removed it from my arms. Then Sarah continued to rub cream onto my legs, untying my bikini bottoms.

"Sis you have such a hot body it deserves to be seen by all. "John softly whispered. "Look, if it makes you feel any better..." And with that John lay back, lifted his hips and pulled down his swim shorts, taking them off completely. His cock was semi-hard as it bounced out.

"John!" I exclaimed.

"Oh come on, sis, you've seen a few cocks in your time, haven't you?" replied John.

"Well, not too many, and it's been a while since I last saw yours. And you are nearly erect!" I said.

"That's the affect your body and Sarah's has, sis. It's hot. Well, 0Sarah your turn now. After all this is a nude beach and you seem to be the only one with any, albeit a small piece, of clothing on. Come on remove that triangle."

At first Sarah stuttered a "No".

But John persisted and put his hand on the string around her hip.

Nevertheless, eventually she weakened and slowly taking her hands to each piece of string on either side of her bikini bottoms, she slowly pulled the thong piece off.

"Mmm, nice neat trim. I have to say, Sarah, you have one hell of a beautiful, hot body that any guy would worship and give and receive pleasure with". I tell her to make her feel more comfortable.

"Well I'm pleased you appreciate it". And both John amd Sarah laughed.

As they put on their sun lotion, with mine already applied. I help both my brother and Sarah for help in those difficult to reach parts of the body.

When it was the other's turn, the rubbing of the lotion seemed more gentle than normal, more a bodily, sexual, massage than intense application of a cream.

Both enjoyed each 'laying on of hands', but eventually they settled down to enjoy the sun.

For two or three hours the siblings and Sarah chatted about life; they dozed for a while, they swam and they had a feeling of togetherness they had never felt before. John really enjoyed seeing his sister uncovered.

He loved watching her 34b pert, ample, breast mounds bounce, and seeing her trimmed bush and the centre of a mans' desires below. He certainly found her lithe body an object of sensual desire.

And more than once or twice, as he checked her out, he wondered how many guys had actually fucked and cum inside her. And as he wondered and imagined it happening, his own manhood grew to full stand. But she was his sister after all.

I meanwhile, had been checking out my brother's athletic body, tight and muscled torso, and bulges in his arms and legs. But I had also sneaked many looks at his manhood, wondering how many mouths had been on it and how girls he fucked with it. And how much it would spurt.

Sometimes as they lay there on the beach or when emerging from the sea after a swim it was blood engorged: stiff and strong. When John didn't seem self-conscious at all.

Once Sarah awoke from a short nap to see John asleep beside me, but seen his cock was large and stiff and weeping pre-cum. She fought hard to stop herself from reaching out and taking it in her hands. Or mouth.

In early afternoon they lunched with the food and drink they had brought. Brother and sister, side by side with Sarah at the other side of John and naked in the burning sun, sweat glistening on them.

After a long talk (as it often does with teens and twenties) turned to sex. They chatted about how each masturbated to climax, John and Sarah quizzed me on my past boyfriends and my current boyfriend Ross that I'm in a relationship with the now and Sarah asked about his conquests.

And the chat got more and more lascivious.

Lying side by side, two naked hot girls, and a horny guy faced each other.

"So is Ross' cock bigger and harder than mine?" John queried. By now, with all the horny chat, his meat was at full stand again and they both looked at it. "And how did it feel?"

I blushed. "Well I can see yours gets very stiff, and quite often too!! And it seems bigger than Ross', maybe the same thickness. But I don't know how hard your cock is or how it feels compared to Ross".

We all fell quiet for a few seconds. "So try it, Nikki and see. Maybe you need a comparison test." Sarah goaded her as she broke the silence. He rolled onto his back his stiff rod bouncing as they watched it.

"Ohhh no, I couldn't. It wouldn't seem right. I can't." I giggled.

But in reality, my shyness over being naked in public, and in front of my older brother, had gone. The aura, the sun, the sensuality of it all had made me very sexual, almost frustrated.

John looked around. Whilst more people had ventured to the bay and beach, its secluded location meant that it was still sparsely populated with occupants being many yards apart.

"Hey, no one is watching us. It's Okay. It is our world we are in. Just us. No one knows who we are and no one cares. No one will know."

As I stammered a, "No, it wouldn't be right," Sarah took my hand and placed it on his solid, blood pounding cock.

"Oh!" I exclaimed but didn't remove my hand from the hot rod it lay on.

"Too late," John laughed. "So try it."

I looked around and realising no one was interested, I took hold of his meaty shaft and slowly started to fondle it and to stroke it up and down whilst uttering, "We shouldn't." But I didn't stop and carried on leisurely caressing and slowly rubbing his member up and down.

"Oh sis, that feels so good, "John drawled, praising me.

My grip tightened and the massaging increased and became more purposeful.

"Your penis seems stronger and feels better than Ross" I whispered.

"You know how to do this don't you. So how much, and how strongly, does Ross cum? More than me?" John asked looking at me and smiling. She was still on her side facing him, aiding her manipulations, lost in the taboo lust of it all.

"Let's see, shall we?" Sarah leant forward and kissed John on the cheek, so he turned his head. Their lips met strongly, and their tongues danced in each other's mouth, deep French kissing.

I continued stroking his fully-erect cock and sucking on it too, watching my brother and his girlfriend french kiss each other. My actions became more compelling and decisive. Up and down, time after time. John moaned and groaned, lying back and lost in delight of this act being played out on him.

Sarah watched his enjoyment of this, pleased that John was being giving such pleasure to have his cock played with by his sister. Watching my hand take utter control of his feelings within his whole body, by the use of his sex pole, was sheer delight to him. When he looked down, he saw his cock head alternatively being laid bare and then covered as his foreskin slid back and forth over it.

He reached down and held Sarah's pussy mound and she gently spread her legs as he dipped a finger, then two, deep into her cavity. It was drenched with her juices.

"Do you love what your watching Sarah?" John queried as she moaned in pleasure.

"Yes" she whispered. "That's you. You both made it that wet."

The trio lay there as she continued her massaging until he started to sense the impending onrush.

"Yes, oh fuck yes. Oh God, Nikki. I'm going to cum sis, yes, ohhh God, fuck! YESSS." John arched his back, his hips rotating, as Nikki increased her up and down pace on his cock. Then John's body froze and the first rope of cum shot from his cock.

It landed high on John's shoulder quickly followed by another volley of cream. I laughed as his third blast landed on my cheek but it didn't put me off my stroke as I kept up my actions on his shaft.

More beads of seed shot from his cock, covering his naked, sweaty torso.

He moaned and groaned loudly at the pleasure of it all, as his spasms overcame him. However as the strength of his outpourings subsided, his shots turned to a flow down onto his lower stomach as the cum emptied from his balls. His feelings were heightened by the sense of the event and the way his climax sensation washed over him.

During his orgasm he had inserted two fingers deep into Sarah's pussy, which he finally withdrew as he returned back to earth. Satisfied, John, Sarah and I lay back on our towels, both girls looking at his cum covered body as his breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Ten out of ten for the orgasm, the cum load and big blasts." I commended him. "Far better than Ross!" They both laughed.

As he lay there, Sarah started to rub his seed into his body, pausing only to squeezing the last drops from his cock slit. She mixed his cum with the sweat and lovingly ran her hands all over his nakedness until finally it had soaked into his skin.

For the rest of the afternoon they enjoyed the beach, the sea and the sun as would any other young couple. However it was noticeable that whenever each had the chance their hands would wander over the body of the other, especially taking the opportunity of intimate contact.

Later on, as the beach emptied, as we watched most people leave the sandy bay. This only left John, Sarah and I. And also a few others which were near by.

Had anyone looked on at us, they would have seen the remaining young trio deep in a passionate kiss.

Had they stayed longer and watched more the strangers would have seen the girls go down on the boy, sucking his eager, hard, cock for a while before being pushed onto my back.

Sarah leans into John and whispers something into his ear.

Then they would have witnessed the boy climb between my legs and move forward on top of me. After a pause they could have imagined the boy's cock slipping deep into the my tunnel of love and would have seen the Johns ass start to move up and down over my groin.

Had those watching stayed longer still they would have seen me lift both my legs and cross them on the Johns back, trapping him in position, locking him in for both their delights.

After a while of this fucking they would have seen me shudder and the John stiffen and then spasm, imagining his cock shooting the contents of his balls deep into my wet cunt, until they were both finished.

No doubt those watching would have masturbated to their own climax with the eroticism of the scene below them.

Those watching would not have known that the couple fucking were indeed brother and sister being fucked next to the boys girlfriend who is masterbating watching us. As they cleared up and put their swimwear and T-shirts back on John smiled inwardly. He was delighted that he had researched the best beaches to visit on that 'Nude Beaches of England' website. It was a big, inward, smile.

"Dad said you were a great fuck Nikki, I'm glad I also got to enjoy your pussy," John says while we climb the long stairs back to the car. X

Nikki0311
Nikki0311
138 Followers