All Comments on 'Naked on the Internet'

by Hellen_S

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Your story is very good.

There are many grammatical and spelling errors, but I personally find it fine as what you are trying to convey is perfectly understandable. You could use an English editor, but I would prefer you keep it in your own words and style as it is quite refreshing.

Looking forward to more of your stories in the future.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Its very nice that you wite a story not using your mother tongue. Your story is great and I love it! KEEP UP

skip.69skip.69about 18 years ago
I liked it.

Good story, and what a wonderful command of English language, even though there are many grammatical and spelling errors, but this does not detract from the story. Keep it up. This story was keeping mine up!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Great story, Sexy and well writen!

Great story, I really enjoyed your sexy accent telling it!

Wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing story Helen

Hi Helen I promise that I will write something in here when I received your photos, so here it is... I think that you are far more attractive in real life than you decribe yourself... I hope the server problem is fixed and your photos shown in here too.

I love your way of writting and I found your mistakes SEXY and arousing! I loved your story and all the rest. But most of all I LOVE looking at your pictures.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love your sexy accent

Your story is soooo hot! and I am thinking of you telling the story with a funny accent. I love it! Keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
lovely

bravo eleni, perimeno nea sou

Panagiotis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOHH!

The way you've written the story reminds me of a girl I met a long time ago in Santorini. Fantastic story, very erotic. I would like to read something new.

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 14 years ago
Excellent story... my favorite activity!

Hellen,

This is such a great story for me because you're so fun and sexy, AND i love to play backgammon online. I always have wished I could meet someone like you that likes to play for a bet, so hopefully you'll write me back!

-Carl

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story but needs editing

Please find an English-speaking editor to correct these errors in your story. They take all the fun out of it. Otherwise, your writing is charming and clever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous