All Comments on 'Naked Planet Ch. 01'

by HexPattern

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cuzimhavingagoodtimecuzimhavingagoodtimeabout 4 years ago

Your a talented writer writing excellent fetishes. Not much more to say really. Love to see more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice start. Gwen is hot. Cant wait to see what troubles she will be coning across in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow!

Yep, you are definitely talented and, as a (female) sci-fi fan, I'm enjoying the actual story as much as the sexual aspect of it. I hope there is more forced humiliation of our fine heroine cause that's hot. Keep her off balance and reacting, not too purposefully slutty, if you know what I mean lol. Txs!

HexPatternHexPatternalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback!

I'm glad you're enjoying it; I tried to write the kind of fiction I've always wanted to read, if that makes any sense. And I know what you mean about our heroine--I love telling the explicit, non-consensual aspects of her story, but I try to balance it out by portraying her as smart and likable. I just think the sex and humiliation is so much hotter when it's happening to a strong and interesting woman.

Anyway, bear with me as I grind through the upcoming chapters; I'm always trying to improve my writing, so feel free to offer any other feedback or suggestions you think might make the reading experience better!

NaughtyIrishGirlNaughtyIrishGirlalmost 4 years ago

Another female Sci-Fi fan here. I'm L-O-V-I-N-G this first chapter. Looking forward to starting the second. I love the details and the descriptiveness of this, and the pacing of the story is excellent. The degradation scene was amazing! Easiest five starts I've given a story in a long time.

HexPatternHexPatternalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I'm a little surprised (at least two) female readers are enjoying this--I'm a guy indulging his sci-fi porn fantasies--but I'm glad you like it.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Lord

What an awesome Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it, hope there will be soon more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHexPattern@HexPattern
I'm just a red-blooded male who aspires to write the next great American sci-fi porno novella (just kidding... sort of). I created my female protagonist as the ultimate male fantasy: smart, strong and sexy, equal parts brainy detective, fearless action heroine, and wild pornst...