Naked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to go into my bottom?"

Cliff, who had in fact been massaging that part of her anatomy, paused for a moment. "Oh, Margery, we don't have to do that."

She felt a stab of disappointment. Almost choking up, she said, "Why not? Don't you want to?"

"Have you done it before?"

"No, but— Well, Fanny said you liked it."

"I do like it. But it's not for everyone. A lot of women don't care for it at all. And most of them find it pretty painful the first time."

"I can take it!" she cried, feeling vaguely insulted. "I'm not a weakling."

"I'm sure you're not, but—"

"Well then, let's do it!"

Cliff sensed that her insistence came from a number of sources—not least of which was sibling rivalry. He was sure she was thinking: If Fanny can do it, so can I!

"Okay, dear, we'll do it," he said. "I have to get some lube."

He gently removed her from her position on top of himself and slid off the bed. Naturally, he walked out of the room naked. Coming back in short order, he returned to the bed holding a tube of moisturizer in his hand.

It was only now that Margery got a little nervous. "Are you going to put it on?"

"It's easier for me to do it."

With a shiver she flipped over onto her stomach, as if she were lying on an operating table. She actually bit her tongue as Cliff applied the stuff to her area, but she also giggled at the cool, wet feel of the moisturizer. She was about to get on her hands and knees, but he told her to lie flat on her stomach. Somehow he sensed that this might be a little less painful to her. She was a newbie at anal sex, after all!

He draped himself over her prone body, his legs outside her own. But try as he might to enter her gently, she let out a huge gasp when he was in only an inch or two. And, as so often happens, she instinctively tightened her sphincter, making further entry difficult—and painful for both. Cliff had to massage her bottom several times, whispering, "You gotta relax, dear," before her muscles finally loosened up. Then he suddenly went in nearly all the way, causing Margery's eyes to widen and her jaw drop in surprise. And yet, incredibly, she didn't seem to be in all that much pain.

He got into a good rhythm, wrapping his arms around her chest and seizing her breasts, while she lapsed into a kind of pleasant daze. She felt utterly helpless, totally at his mercy; but that didn't bother her, and she somehow felt a wave of comfort descend upon her. Even if her bottom was experiencing a bit of a throbbing sensation with Cliff's repeated thrusts, she felt warm and protected—the quintessential female under the firm but tender control of the quintessential male. Her body was a vessel for his passion, but she was feeling passion too.

And, as his hand slipped down her front and latched onto her sex, she sensed that she would reach the desired culmination just as much as he would. And so it happened: their mutual orgasms caused both of them to thrash and shake and tremble and moan uncontrollably. He almost slipped out of her, but clutched her more tightly as he emptied his discharge into that cavity of hers for the first time.

He actually wouldn't have minded him staying in her a little longer, but he pulled out and trotted off to the bathroom to clean up. She remained lying face down, languidly thinking of how rare it was that any of her (few) previous lovers had managed two climaxes in a single session. So both he and she must be something special!

But even this wasn't the end. After suitable rest, they engaged in a long, dreamy episode of sixty-nine that elicited two more climaxes out of Margery before his cock exploded in her mouth, its foamy emission falling on her tongue and then slipping thickly down her throat. After that, there was a final coupling in the tried and true missionary position, which lasted more than half an hour. Margery wasn't even certain that Cliff could come again, and didn't care: the melding of their bodies and souls had achieved its apex. But he did send his fourth discharge into her at last, and only then did they collapse in sleep.

The next morning, Margery traipsed happily downstairs to find her sister sipping coffee in the kitchen.

Fanny gazed up at her. "You look chipper this morning."

Margery's characteristic blush suddenly appeared. "We, um, well—"

"Had a nice time?"

"The best!"

"Good to know. He's obviously taken a shine to you."

"I just don't believe it!"

"Why?"

"Oh, Fanny, I'm just so—so ordinary! No man has ever responded to me that way."

"You're not ordinary in the least. You have all sorts of luscious curves that any man would salivate over."

"Fanny, really!"

"And you have more than that. A sweet temper, unlike me."

"You're sweet too!"

"Look, I've never pretended to be. But I think I have other virtues."

"It seems Cliff likes both of us." She paused uncertainly. "Is that really okay? I mean, how are we going to—"

Well, I figure we'll share. Three nights a week for you, three nights for me. And on the seventh night, maybe we can give him a little rest and leave him alone. Even he might not be up to doing us every single night."

"You wanna bet?"

"Actually no, I don't. I'll probably lose that bet. But let's try it and see what happens."


12