Naked Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the street was a brightly lit kids’ playground that had exactly what I was looking for, and I led Seraphina over to it. I think it’s called a half-moon climber. It’s like a ladder only in the shape of an arc or rainbow. The kids start at one end, climb along the three-foot wide rungs until they’re about five feet above the ground and then descend the other side of the arc until they’re back on the ground. It looks like a contraption that would bore a four-year-old to tears in about two minutes.

“Okay, Seraphina, one more photo op and we’re done. Turn your back to the end of this ladderish thing that faces the street, step up two rungs, lean back against it and raise your arms as far above you as you can.” This put her head at about the apex of the arc and her vulva front and center. I pulled the T-shirt strips out of my pockets and handed two to Jenny. “Tie each of her wrists at the opposite ends of the rung where it intersects with the sides. I’ll tie her ankles.” When we were done, Seraphina made a pretty picture, and, indeed, we took plenty of snapshots and video. I held my phone to her face and said, “Wow, check this out! With your legs spread like that, anyone can look right up your vagina and see inside you. It does look kind of dark and forbidding in there, though. Anyway, rest assured, it will be the first thing people notice when they find you.”

“What?” she rasped. “You promised you’d take me to your house and give me some clothes! You lied to me, you bitch!”

“Yes, Seraphina, I’ve been doing nothing but lying to you. I don’t even live around here. I live back over near the park, a few blocks from where I found you. From the moment we set off walking, we’ve been heading away from my house. I’ve lied to you like you lied to Sam about Jenny. Jenny’s my friend, and she’s a good person. You really hurt her. All for your deliberate, devastating and cruel amusement. She’ll carry that hurt for a long time, but you’ll carry this humiliation for the rest of your life. Don’t think that I’m enjoying this like you surely would, and it certainly isn’t going to bring Sam back, but always keep in mind that I’ve got some spectacularly compromising pictures and video of you. I’m not going to post them on the Internet yet or show them to anyone but Jenny. But wherever you go, I’m going to keep tabs on you. And if I hear even a rumor of your using that lovely body of yours again as a deadly weapon, I will ruin you.

“The same goes if you mention us to the cops. Maybe you can tell them that you went out partying, and someone must have drugged your drink and you woke up here. Better that than telling them you were masturbating naked in a public park and got yourself abducted. You decide. You probably won’t be here long, anyway. The police will either find you on their own, or some passerby will call them. Ideally, you’ll attract an appreciative audience before they arrive.”

We began to walk away, but I stopped and said, “Oh, there’s one more thing, Seraphina. Does your car have a trunk release button?”

“Of course it does,” she spat.

Well, when you eventually get back to your car, whether you call a locksmith or break a window—it should end up costing about the same—be sure to pop the trunk. Your keys, your sandals and your clothes are in there and have been all along. Well, except for the shirt. I needed that for something.”

“What’s your name?” she demanded.

“Karma.”

The penny dropped. “It was you, you fucking cunt! You stole my clothes!”

“Goodbye, Seraphina. Enjoy the rest of your day.”

****************************************


12