Naked Scott Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking him further down the rabbit hole of BDSM with each new session. For a moment I wished I could put myself into his shoes, for I was genuinely curious as to what he must be feeling right then in such a barrage of physical sensations.

I decided I liked being the dom, though, and grateful Scott was in that position and not me.

"A preview of what is to come. Stand and wait, boy."

I went and draped the two towels over the arm of my sofa. Then I stacked the two cushions, one on top of the other.

I pulled Scott along by his nametag (along with more clothespins, I felt I should really invest in a leash next so I could drag him around more easily. Perhaps on all fours).

"Lean down, Scott," I said, "Rest your arms and your chin on the cushions."

I quickly decided the cushions were too soft and Scott might lose his balance or worse, so I went to my bedroom and replaced them with actual pillows.

Now Scott was hoisted over the arm of the sofa. The towels I put down would prevent any oil from his body leaving a stain.

The full moon of his ass was served up to me, helpless and ready for whipping. The complete package of his cock and balls were pushed backward between his legs.

I tugged on the clothespin biting into his scrotum. "RMMPH," Scott complained through the soap.

The big, black buttplug lodged in his ass hummed quietly. I drew the little remote control out of my pocket. I turned it up to medium, then to high once again. The plug began buzzing viciously inside his hole like an angry hornet, making the flesh of his cheeks dance and quiver like jello.

Scott wiggled his ass back and forth uncontrollably as it violated him with newfound vivacity. "RRMF," he protested through the bars of soap in his mouth, "UH...UH...RMPH!"

I watched his luscious, red ass dance around. Watched his red and purple cock grow, swelling back up to maximum size, exactly as I wanted it to be. I wanted him to be at full arousal as I whipped him, making it all the more humiliating.

I picked up the long, plastic rod and sliced it through the air so he could hear it. I held it up against his helpless, wiggling butt.

"You've earned ten lashes on your naked bubble buns, Scott. You need to count off each one, saying 'I'm sorry, sir' each time, understood?"

"Yeth, thur," Scott responded quietly.

"You're allowed to wiggle your buns around because it gets me hard and makes me want to fuck your delicious man pussy all the more, but if you fail to count off any of your spankings, we start over again from one. Understand, Scott?"

Scott could not stop moaning, could not stop moving his buns as the vicious black plug raped him tirelessly. Yet, he managed somehow to groan, "Yeth, mas-thur."

"And you'd best keep that soap in your mouth, boy. Spit it out and I'll jam three of them in there."

So it began. I held the plastic rod to his ass. I pulled back one end, bending it like a bow. Then I released. It struck Scott full across the swell of his ass. "MMMF!" He cried out.

He went up on tiptoes, lifting himself part way off the couch. The rod left a nasty, red streak across his cheeks. He tried to clench them, but it was too painful with the buttplug in his hole.

"One, sir, I'm sorry, sir, (Wun, thur, furry, thur)" he moaned through the soap.

I gave him a minute to recover before holding the rod to his ass again and bending it back. The second one caught him with seemingly more surprise. His soft, naked flesh rippled on impact with a dull, vicious WACK!

"URRMF!" He cried out. He was standing on the very edge of his toes like a ballet dancer. He was clenching the pillows hard with his bound hands and burying his face in them.

"Let me hear you," I demanded.

When the third lash hit, he did not respond correctly. "Goddamnit," I heard him say, face buried in the pillow. "It hurts, goddamnit (ith hurths, gof-damut!)"

"Not the correct answer, Scott," I said matter-of-factly. "Starting over from number one. And we'll keep doing that until you do as I say."

Scott groaned a deep, frustrated groan like a trapped animal. His whole body shuddered. "You can do it, Scott," I said, "The quicker you take this seriously, the faster it will be over."

So it continued, lash after vicious lash. By the time we reached the count of five, he was weeping. Even in his pain and humiliation, the vibrator on his cock and ass kept him hard as ever. The pre-cum was dripping in big, generous drops.

WHACK! "RRRF," he growled pitifully, crying into the pillow. "Six, sir...I'm sorry, sir."

His voice was becoming more clear even as it was muffled by the pillow. It would appear he was chewing the soap in his mouth to bits and had probably swallowed a good portion of it. There were suds at the edges of his lips and he looked like he was foaming at the mouth.

"Ten, sir...I'm...I'm sorry, sir." Scott sounded completely defeated and broken by the last strike. The red lines across his buttocks were already rising into pencil-thin welts.

His hardon continued to dribble onto the carpet below.

I turned off the vibrators, giving him a moment to rest and weep quietly. I went to the bathroom and got the aloe vera gel. His welts were an angry red and must have stung badly.

"Up now, Scott," I said gently. I helped him to his feet and allowed him to lean against me. He was shaking like a leaf, his eternally hard cock pressed into the pouch of my hoodie. I walked him to the kitchen sink and allowed him to spit out the remaining bits of soap.

I rubbed the aloe vera gel on my hands and applied it to his ass as tenderly as I could, tracing carefully over the lines.

Tears streamed down from beneath Scott's blindfold. I leaned in and kissed them. He pressed his manhood against me and a moan of pleasure escaped.

"I'm sorry I was a bad boy, sir," Scott said quietly. The soap was strong on his breath.

"I know, Scott," I was applying the tips of my fingers to his sore ass in a very light massage. "You were bad earlier, but you're a good boy, aren't you, Scott?"

Scott's chest heaved, suppressing a sob, "Yes, sir...I'm a good boy...I'm going to be a good boy, I promise."

I pulled the blindfold off his head. His pretty blue eyes were red and he avoided my gaze.

"I think you've earned it, Scott...I think you've more than earned it by now."

He dared to look up at me. "Er...earned what, sir?" There was an odd combination of apprehension and hope in his eyes.

I reached down and undid the plastic rings restraining his cock and balls, first one, then the other.

Scott heaved an immense sigh upon having his cock freed at last. His breaths increased. His moans picked up with the excitement of it. He knew what was coming. What he'd been waiting for all week.

I got down on my knees in front of him. I wrapped my hand around his cock. It was already returning to a normal, pinkish hue upon being released. But it remained as big and engorged as ever.

I ingested it. I wrapped my lips around his throbbing shaft and slid down, taking him deep into me.

I gagged feeling his big, spongy head against the back of my throat. My eyes began to water. I tasted the tang of his pre-cum.

Scott's cock felt amazing in my mouth. The week he'd endured of complete denial, combined with the unrelenting sexual stimulation I'd just put him through, had shaped his member into something extraordinary.

It was hard and resilient as marble, yet hot and pulsating with life. I could feel the power of his arousal, could feel the liquids rushing through it. Even the taste and the shape of it was different: bigger, harder, yet smooth as flower petals, as if it had never been touched by human hands.

I didn't want to hold either of us in suspense any longer.

Scott was moaning loudly, uncontrollably now. It was the same irresistible concoction of pleasure and pain I'd put him through all night. The same feeling that kept him coming back week after week, difficult and even reckless though it may have been.

The buttplug was still in his ass. I reached out and pushed it inward, pressed it hard against his prostate.

I felt the rise in heat seconds before he erupted. Scott cried out as I'd never heard him before. He shot hard, long bursts into my throat. His cum was boiling hot from stewing in his balls for so long. He filled me with mouthful after mouthful until I was in danger of choking on it.

Scott gave a long and satisfied "AHHHHHHH," though I myself had to pull out so all his hot, healthy semen would not come spilling out the sides of my mouth.

Normally, I liked to make Scott try at least a little bit of his own jizz. I felt it important that he acquired a taste for himself (though I knew he didn't enjoy it).

This time, though, I wanted it all for myself. This particular batch of cum was too special: painstakingly brewed and cultivated in a week's worth of sexual denial and torment, making it all the hotter, all the tangier and sweeter.

I swallowed it all down and licked any remainder off my fingers.

I rolled down on the floor and allowed Scott to collapse on top of me. We lay there for some time, panting, exhausted, amazed at what we had just experienced. The back of my throat burned as if I'd just downed a piping hot latte.

...

I got up on the couch, undid my jeans and unleashed my throbbing hardon. I lay my head back, making myself comfortable.

I slapped my penis to test its firmness. "Suck it, Scott."

"Yes, master," Scott scrambled toward me on his knees.

I had not put myself through the same sexual turmoil as Scott that week, but that night, my own cock had strained painfully, desperate to get out, at times overwhelmed with the intensity of my slave's amazing body, the madness of desiring him.

Scott knew when I pleasured him he would be required to pleasure me in return. It went without saying.

"Just like I showed you," I said, staring up at the ceiling, "You know what to do."

I purred as Scott took me into his mouth, working his soft lips around me, making his way down my shaft until I heard satisfying, throaty gulps.

I sighed. It was a fabulous sensation. Giving into it was like slipping into a warm bath. I was used to being the one giving and I liked it that way, but it could be exhausting and it was nice to be the one receiving once in a while.

"Watch those teeth, Scott," I said through heavy breaths, "Use your lips. Those nice, cocksucker lips of yours..."

Scott could do little more than make "MMF" noises. He locked his mouth around my thick member as he took it deeper and made his way to the base.

He was getting good. He was working me over, building me up to a climax. As I felt it rise up in me, my vigor returned.

His mouth had brought my cock to tingling life and now the hunger was awakening within me. The hunger for his man pussy. The image of his bare buns dancing helplessly before me filled my head. The urgent desire to fill him up like that buttplug and fucking him hard.

Scott knew me well enough now, knew my sexual urges well enough to know what I was in the mood for.

I drew him gently away from my cock and wiped the spittle from his mouth (because of course he could not do it himself). He looked up at me in supplication.

"Shall...shall I get the condom, sir?"

I got down and kissed him on his moist lips. "No, my handsome Scott," I whispered, "I'll get it."

I let him watch me put it on as always. I always wanted to let him know we were doing this safely.

I removed the clothespins from his nipples and scrotum. I unhooked his wrists from the collar so his arms were free. They'd been restrained for so long at this point he had to flex them up and down a few times to get the feeling back.

I kissed him one more time, deeply with my tongue as he was accustomed to. I tasted the soap, tasted my own cock in his mouth. Then I turned him around and bent him over the edge of the couch. My dick was hard and ready for him.

I popped the buttplug out of his hole. "AH" Scott said in surprise. It had been inside of him for hours now and his hole spasmed uncontrollably at its sudden absence.

He clenched and unclenched his buns. Bulbous and round as they were, they looked fantastic striped with the whip marks.

I did not want to give his anus too much rest, it was fully dilated and ready to be fucked right then and there.

He sucked in his breath as I slid into him. It was easier than ever before and he felt amazing. I had a sneaking feeling we'd be using the buttplug a great deal more in the future.

"Here we go, Scott," I breathed, "Hold onto the pillows. Bite down on them if you need to."

A few test thrusts and I was ready. I began pumping his ass, gradually picking up speed. Soon I was going all the way in, my pelvis slamming against the natural cushions of his bubble butt.

I heard him moan into mouthfuls of pillow. His ass felt hot, still sufficiently red from his whippings.

Scott's anus felt as fantastic as his cock had in my mouth. I cannot always cum when fucking a man, but his ass was made for it and cumming in him was natural. It didn't take long at all. A few good hard thrusts all the way in and I burst out in hot gushing pleasure.

I felt my legs quiver and turn to jelly as I unloaded into Scott. It took some effort to dislodge myself from him completely. When I finally did so, I looked down at him. He was gagging himself in the pillow. Tears streamed from his eyes once again.

I caressed his smooth back with my hand. "Good boy, Scott...very good boy..."

I reached back and felt his cock. I knew a good ass fucking would leave him hard and ready to nut once again. He didn't disappoint.

After how worked up I'd gotten him with cum denial, I knew he wouldn't be cumming just once tonight.

"Bathroom, Scott." I led him by his hard cock down the hallway, surprised by the girth of it. It may literally have grown and thickened from this experience.

I positioned him in front of me in the mirror, one hand on his big erection, my arm wrapped around his heaving belly.

I began stroking him. Much as I liked him blindfolding, I loved watching his blue eyes roll up into his head with pleasure when I jerked him off.

"I know you're still full of that yummy cum, aren't you, Scott? We need to get it all out. We don't want any left in your hot cock, do we?"

Scott only licked his lips, his eyes rolling at the wonderful sensation on his manhood.

"Tell me, Scott," I whispered into his ear as I stroked, "Who's the one you like? The girl at work with the nice, big tits."

"Stacy," he whispered. He tasted his lips again, cock growing in my hand at the very sound of her name.

"You love her tits, don't you Scott? Nice big heavy ones."

"Oh gawd," Scott heaved, "I love her tits so much. I love to squeeze them. I just want to bite into them like apples. Her nipples, oh dear God."

"You'd love to be sucking on them right now wouldn't you, Scott? Those big, milky white tits, those nipples, big and puffy in your mouth."

Scott thrust his head back, a look of near comical ecstacy on his face. "Oh man, I'd love to taste them so badly right now. Oh God...oh!"

Scott shot his load like a champion. Stream after beautiful milky stream hit the mirror at a velocity I'd never seen before. I whistled, impressed.

I was turning Scott into a world-class sex machine. A grade-A cocksucker, and if things kept going as they were, he was on his way to being a champion cumer as well.

Scott's tight oily belly rose up and down against my arm. I scooped up some of his jizz off the mirror and held it to his lips.

"Taste, Scott," I said, "I think we've got something special going here."

He licked his spooge off my fingers and for the very first time, he did not shudder in disgust.

I saw what might have been the vaguest indication of enjoyment, so I fed him some more.

"I taste good, sir," he said after swallowing it down. I always made him say that after forcing him to eat his own cum, but this was the first time it sounded like he might actually mean it.

I slapped him on the shoulder. "Let's go, my friend."

I led him into the bedroom and beckoned him to lay down on the bed (on his stomach of course, he would need to keep his sore ass in the air for some time).

Scott was nearly dozing off by the time I had changed into my pajamas. He turned his head, surprised to see me preparing bedding on the floor.

"Shall I...shall I sleep on the floor, sir?"

"Oh no, Scott, not in a million years. The bed is all yours tonight. I am sleeping on the floor."

Scott raised his head as if alarmed, "But...but why, sir?"

I turned and looked at him. "You might be my slave, my dear Scott, but you are a prince as well. A prince I have no idea what I did to deserve. I feel the least I can do right now is give you a long, comfortable sleep in my bed. You've earned it."

Scott was taken aback, but also touched. He thought for a moment. "Will you...will you at least kiss me good night, master?"

I leaned in and kissed him, this time not as a sex slave, but as a lover. Then I turned off the light and lay down on the floor.

I heard him above me, shifting to get comfortable.

"Good night, Scott," I said.

"Good night, master..."

12