Naked Tennis Ball Target

Story Info
She exposes her naked rear to tennis ball serves.
1.6k words
4.31
13.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee, my wife, walked naked onto the tennis court and followed Mark's directions to the letter. Mark and I stood by the service line. Mark's wife Anne stood by the net holding for soccer shin guards. Mark had naked Kaylee go to the middle of the opposite side of the court, then take two steps to her right, two back, turn away from us, bend over more than 90 degrees, and spread her legs. I moved to the side of our end of the court to catch her breasts hanging straight down from her torso, bouncing and swaying with every move.

Then we all waited while Anne used shin guards to protect Kaylee's legs from an errant tennis ball. She strapped and taped them facing backwards so one set protected the back of her legs from upper thigh to knee, and the other from knee to ankle. I couldn't hear what they said to each other quietly, but the tone sounded reassuring. They are best friends. When finished, Anne walked quietly to where Mark and I were standing. Kaylee remained bent over fully with her legs shielded but her full moon backside completely exposed to the two men and one woman at the opposite end of the tennis court.

"Now show me a bullseye," Mark said. Kaylee, bent over, breasts hanging down, said she wasn't sure what that meant.

"Think about it," Mark answered. We all waited. I guessed what Mark wanted but I stayed completely silent.

Kaylee remained in silence for more than a minute, still bent over, seeming to wait for more information. Mark stayed silent. Finally, Kaylee took both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart and show her privates like a bullseye in a target.

"Exactly," Mark said. "Now hold that position."

Mark prepared to serve. He called out "service", bounced the ball a few times, then threw it up, snapped and launched a serve aimed directly at Kaylee's exposed privates, right in the center of her two rear cheeks. This was target shooting with a tennis serve, simply. The goal was to hit Kaylee's rear. She knew it was coming, braced herself, and waited.

The serve whizzed by her, to one side. I could tell, with a sense of relief, that he was dialing down his rocket serve speed. But I couldn't tell if that was consideration for my wife's butt, or for more careful aim. Kaylee, of course, couldn't tell. The ball seemed like rocket speed to her, from where she stood. And with the tension and then relief as the ball missed her, her breasts swung deliciously. She stood up and relaxed.

This scene was Kaylee's doing. I wasn't happy about this moment, for sure. I prayed that Mark wouldn't hit her exposed rear with one of his rocket serves. But I do love how she likes being naked for me; and I've suspected for a while that she would like some occasional naked dare. She hadn't said so outright, but I think she got herself into this position kind of on purpose. I'm pretty sure she wanted to show off her beautiful curvy ass in some kind of controlled fantasy, safe fantasy like this, exposed only to good friends. However, if she did want it, she was coy about it, as she teased and goaded Anne into this bet, which she -- well we, because it was doubles tennis -- lost.

"That's one," Mark called. "Nine more to go. I'll get there. Now prepare yourself again." Nobody else said anything. Kaylee bent over again in position and pulled herself open. He started on his next serve, bouncing the ball, winding up, concentrating.

Bang. With the next one, Mark hit the left shin guard just inches from the bullseye. Kaylee jumped. It didn't hurt because of the shin guard but it was a bang and a big surprise. And her breasts swung wildly. She stood up.

"Eight to go," Mark said.

"Ok then go," Kaylee called out, resuming her most exposed position. "Let's get this over with."

Kaylee and Anne are both 38, best friends since college. Kaylee and I started dating 12 years ago and married nine years ago. I always liked Anne and we double dated with Mark, and I liked him two. They were married not long after we were. The friendship remained. As luck would have it, the four of us got along very well even as the years passed and life included kids, and tenth anniversaries, and normal ups and downs. Which included frequent tennis games on weekends.

Although we teased some about sex, made jokes, we never crossed lines or went too far. We were not swingers. Just two couples having fun, as adults. This weekend, in fact, was the first time we'd dared to play around with nudity. I remember exactly how it started. It was Kaylee's idea. We sat on the country club balcony after one of our regular tennis matches. Kaylee suggested that betting on the matches might be fun... "but not money," she added. "Forfeits, or dares." She paused, with a sexy grin and a glint in her eyes.

"Such as?" Mark asked.

"Naked tennis, perhaps?" I confessed it made me hard immediately and I assume Mark too. Kaylee presumably liked the idea, since she brought it up. I will say I've never strayed, never even seriously been tempted; but I like seeing naked women as much as the next guy, Kaylee's gorgeous, and so is Anne.

There was a real discussion, in between giggles and wise cracks. Anne pushed back on blatant naked tennis. She said she would be really uncomfortable "bouncing around like that without any support." Kaylee added that she didn't want to see me or Mark with "dongs waving."

But we did end up with a real plan, which is how we got here. We rented a weekend place in the canyon with a private tennis court. And we said agreed we'd play a special set, as a bet and a dare. Loser husband had to cook and cleanup the next meal and loser wife had to play a set without panties. Both ladies agreed to wear the shortest tennis skirts available.

We won the first set. I have to say I really enjoyed the next set with Anne's ass and bush flashing all the time. It was hard to concentrate, but still, well worth it. I was glad that Anne had normal public hair, the dark triangle look of a grown woman. When we finished, we quit for lunch, cooked and served by Mark and Anne, with them cleaning up.

It was during lunch that Kaylee teased and dared Anne and we ended up with this higher stakes bet for the second set. Loser wife was to play the following set with just a bra on. And before that, immediately after the end of the set, she had to strip to her shoes and socks only, go to a spot winners would designate, and bend over fully and present her rear full moon as the target for ten serves. The two winners get five serves each.

And then we lost the set. I'm not sure Kaylee didn't do that on purpose, but she definitely didn't play her best. And she played attitude towards me too, as we lost, which made me play poorly as well.

As it turned out, beautiful as it might be, a women's rear end is not an easy target for a tennis serve. Mark missed all five serves. That was the best possible outcome because I got to enjoy the spectacle without Kaylee having the pain. Mark's serves looked like they would have really hurt.

But then Anne came on and hit Kaylee's target two out of five times. But unlike Mark, Anne didn't try to serve from the back line. She came up close to the net and aimed very carefully, from that shortened distance. Each hit smarted and stung, but only briefly, like a spank. Both times Anne hit her, Kaylee jumped up and turned and twisted and rubbed her ass dramatically.

Then, while we still had the forfeit set to play, Kaylee and Anne escalated yet again. For that set, the losers had to cook, clean, and serve dinner buck naked and remain naked for the rest of the evening while having their butts spanked throughout, whenever the winners felt like it. And posing as ordered. Yes, this too was provoked by Kaylee, who brought out the competitive in Anne, on purpose.

Then we played the forfeit, which meant that Kaylee played according to the bet, wearing just her bra, shoes, socks, and a load of sunblock which we refreshed often. Normally Kaylee and I would beat Mark and Anne more often than not, like 60% of so. But this time, with Kaylee so exposed, and me so distracted, we lost again. But I did really enjoy it. Kaylee too has her bush and I love the way she looks naked. I can't get enough of that.

We did do the whole dinner thing naked as promised, and spanked. It was basically more safe fantasy. Anne allowed Mark no touching of Kaylee except the spanking. She surprised me by taking several minutes holding my balls, which I guessed was to make Mark jealous. I didn't mind and I suspect Kaylee liked it. I'm pretty sure that Kaylee liked the whole naked evening. We finished the evening with a movie they watched while Kaylee stayed naked on all fours on the rug and I served drinks and snacks. Anne grabbed my balls several times and made me stand still while talking of things that might hurt, and making fun of me when I got stiff while she did. Mark never touched Kaylee except for occasional spanks, but Anne did touch her, a lot. And on occasion, with their permission and hers, I did too. It was wonderful. Kaylee and I had absolutely great sex that night.