New Orleans

Story Info
Husband and wife have reunion in the sin city.
2.3k words
4.44
4.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NEW ORLEANS

This is a simple, short story. It's mostly true. I've embellished a little.

I was in the Navy and had been on a three-week special assignment to Puerto Rico. It was stressful and I needed to unwind when I got back. I arranged for my wife to pick me up at the New Orleans airport and then drive us downtown for an evening around Bourbon Street.

We were delighted to see each other and both of us were horny. I had trouble keeping my hands off her. We found a nice restaurant in one of those places that rotate around on the top of a tower. I was entranced with my lovely wife. Her eyes sparkle and her voice is so sexy. I think she lights up the room when she's present. We had a few glasses of wine and were talking about having sex when we got home. I told her I didn't think I could wait and she said she'd like to find a quiet place where she could satisfy her urge to have sex with me.

She whispered, "Find us a quiet room, lock the door and I'll fuck your brains out." Then she wiggled in her seat and said, "I wish I had your cock inside me right now."

During dinner, I convinced my wife (it wasn't very difficult) to remove her panties. She handed them to men after going to the ladies' room. As we ate, the thought of her pussy being uncovered transferred to my prick and I was hard all through dinner. She lifted her skirt and gave me a brief flash of her hairy pussy as she rose to go to the ladies' room again.

After we had eaten, I paid the bill and we headed to Bourbon Street for some entertainment. During the ride down in the elevator, I reached into her blouse and felt her hard little nipples. I reached under her skirt and fondled her bare ass too. She had to push me away just before the elevator stopped. She had always been the one to regulate our public displays of affection. I would've stripped her and fucked her in public if she hadn't had more sense. But tonight, she was as horny as I was and was letting me feel-her-up with other people watching.

As we walked in the crowd on Bourbon Street, my hand was frequently over her ass, feeling her butt sway with each step, sensing her nakedness under her skirt. We watched the street dancers, stopped in a few music joints, had a few drinks, marveled at the crazy people in the boisterous crowd. A couple of guys asked to see her tits, but she declined. By the way she hesitated, I could tell she was tempted though.

We went down a side street that I don't remember and saw a sign for an adult store. On a whim, I said to my wife, "Let's see what's in there."

She had never been in such a place and willingly accompanied me.

We went in and walked around the displays of dirty movies, porn magazines and newspapers, sex toys and other paraphernalia. Most of the stuff was outrageous and made us laugh. She was shocked by some of what she saw, but I could tell that the idea of being in a sex shop aroused her.

Then I saw the sign for the movie booth area. We walked back in there and went into one of the booths. I put some quarters in the machine and picked a movie. We only got a few minutes of smut on the little screen for each quarter.

There was a bench at the back of the booth, facing the screen. My wife sat on my lap, with her legs to one side. I quickly began to feel-her-up. My hand was under her little skirt. I rubbed her bare thighs. I undid her bra through the back of her shirt and unbuttoned the front to gain access to her tits. She was turned on by the movie and the unsavory setting. The place smelled musty and of sex. We kissed and I pulled her blouse off so she was topless. While we kissed, I fondled her tits and she was playing with my cock, which I had released from its confines. I managed to slide it between her thighs and get it wet by rubbing it between her pussy lips. She reached down and aimed my cock at her cunt and I slid into her easily. Then, she stood and I undid her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She was naked and sat down on my legs again. She kept me from putting my cock between her legs again. She didn't want a quickie, she wanted to wait and have extended, passionate sex with me. She was making me hornier and hornier. I pressed my cock against her naked ass.

Her nipples were hard and my hands roamed over her body. Her skin is so soft. I pulled one of her feet to the side and put it over my ankle, spreading her open. My fingers found her warm honey pot and I used my index and middle fingers to finger-fuck her. She was sitting there naked for me while she focused on the movie where a woman was being serviced from both ends with a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. Having my wife nude in such a place was decadent, but incredibly arousing for both of us. The only thing she was wearing was her wedding rings. The flickering light from the video played on her naked body. Her breasts were beautiful and had drawn my attention since I'd first met her. The hair on her pussy was a magnet for my eyes. Her perfume drives me crazy. I was in love with her in every respect, but tonight, I was driven by lust. I wanted to fuck her and wasn't sure if I could wait until we got home. She was reciprocating my passion, responding to every suggestion I made, but still holding-me-off.

As we sat there and kissed, I heard a noise beside us, on my wife's side of the booth. I don't think she heard it with her attention focused on the blonde getting screwed in the movie. There was a hole in the wall between our booth and the next one. Someone was watching us. I could just see shadows of his face. He'd apparently seen us go into the booth and suspected that we would provide some interesting activity. I quickly realized that, sitting as she was with her legs facing in that direction, our voyeur had a perfect view between my wife's legs. With her knees apart due to my rubbing her thighs and pussy he could see right up into her cunt. I knew it, but she didn't, at first.

Rather that cover her, I left her as she was and she even opened her legs a bit. The slit below her bush was certainly visible. Somehow, I sensed that she knew she was being watched. When she lifted her knee over my leg and moved her butt forward on the seat, her entire vulva came into view. My wife was staring at the screen, pretending not to notice that our peeping neighbor could now see every fold and recess on her naked cunt. She touched herself and spread her pussy lips a bit. Now he could see the opening to her vagina.

She was staring straight ahead when she whispered. "Don't look, but there's someone looking through a hole in the wall and they can see my pussy."

I realized that she was spreading her legs more for this stranger. We, she, had never done anything like this before.

She sat there naked, looking at the flickering movie, but fully aware that some pervert was looking right into her insides. He was only three feet away and could see all of her precious, intimate anatomy. Nobody, other than me and a few doctors, had ever looked at my wife's cunt before. She was unconsciously getting wet from arousal. My dick was very hard, fully aware of my wife's daring behavior. I was rubbing her inner thighs, helping to keep her legs apart.

"Touch yourself." I said to her.

The delicate fingers of her right hand moved down to her leg and she lightly skimmed the soft skin of her thigh. Then, her fingers roamed over her crotch. She combed her pussy hair with her fingers and touched her clit with the tip of a finger. She spread her pussy lips, exposing the opening of her vagina to the stranger. Her index finger played with her clit. Her other hand rubbed her breasts. The stone in her ring reflected the light from the video as she moved her fingers over her taut nipples, touching one, then the other. Then her hand trailed down over her belly to her pussy. Her fingers spread her inner lips and she put a finger inside her vagina for her admirer. She pumped the finger in and out of her vagina while using her other hand to massage her clitoris. Her red fingernails contrasted with the vivid pink flesh of her deepest recesses.

She sighed and quivered a bit as she fingered herself to an orgasm. She had come for the man on the other side of the wall and had given him quite a show of her spread-open cunt.

The movie stopped playing because I'd run out of quarters. I said "Let's get out of here." We both sensed the risky location and situation.

She pulled on her skirt, then put her arms through her blouse and quickly buttoned it, finally covering her tits. She shoved her bra in her purse and we opened the door into the dark, musty hallway.

We didn't wait for the other door to open. We walked quickly to the outer store area. I heard the door open behind us, but we didn't look back. As we made our way to the exit, I did get a glance at a man who entered the shop area after us. My wife saw him too. He was a seedy-looking dude, with a scruffy beard, old sweatshirt and baggy jeans. We were pretty-sure that he was the guy who had been given the treat of looking directly into my wife's pussy.

We quickly exited into the crowd and made our way to our car.

On the way home, my wife began to talk about our evening. She'd had a few drinks and had missed me, so she was talking up a storm. I was driving.

"I think the guy at the next table in the restaurant saw my pussy when I flashed you."

I nodded and she kept talking.

"I felt so slutty walking around with no panties, thinking a gust of wind would expose my pussy to all those people."

I said, "That's why I had my hand on your ass, to keep your skirt from blowing-up."

She knew that was a line of BS. "Yeah right. I'm surprised you didn't pull the thing up to show people my ass."

I laughed. "You should've shown your tits to those guys on the street."

"I almost did. I was really in a slutty mood."

"I love it when you are like that."

She continued. "It was so hot when that guy was looking at my pussy in the porno booth. He could see everything I had."

"You didn't cover up, did you?"

"I was sort-of paralyzed. I thought if I covered up, it would be admitting that I was doing something wrong."

I said, "Yeah, but you spread your legs for him to let him see it all."

She laughed. "I figured if the pervert wanted a show, I'd give him one."

I said, "You spread yourself open and let him see up inside you."

She looked at me with lust in her eyes. "God, it makes me so hot to think of some stranger looking at my cunt."

"He wanted to fuck you."

"You think so?"

I said, "I'm sure he was rubbing his cock and masturbating while he watched you."

She laughed. "Why do they have those holes in the wall? They're kinda low on the wall."

I hadn't realized that she didn't know their purpose. "Those holes are for guys to stick their cocks through."

"What for?" she paused, "oh gosh, really? That's gross."

"They call them glory holes."

She was embarrassed at her naivety. She asked, "Do you think the guy would've stuck his cock through the wall?"

"I'm surprised he didn't."

"What would you have done?" She asked.

"The question is, what would you have done?"

"Do you mean, would I have played with his cock?"

"Would you?"

"I don't know. Would you have liked to see me play with another man's dick?"

I didn't answer. She reached over and felt the hard-on in my pants.

"You pervert. You're thinking about me sucking that guy's cock."

I just looked at her and laughed.

She said, "All this dirty talk makes me want to suck a cock."

She leaned over, unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. She put her mouth on me and proceeded to suck my dick for the next thirty miles. I was concentrating on driving so I didn't have enough focus on her sucking my dick to come, but it was a fantastic ride home.

When she finally came up for air, she said, "You owe me a first-class fucking once we get in bed after all the things you made me do."

We got home and were too tired to do much, but the next night, we were all over each other. While I was licking her pussy, I was remembering her showing her cunt to that guy in the next booth. I focused on every fold of her anatomy, reveling in my good fortune to have found such a sexy, wonderful woman.

We'd had our first 'adventure', with more to come.