Naked Thirst Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth arrived at one on the dot, ringing the front doorbell just as Sam was coming off the stairs into the living room. She answered the door to find Beth and Garret standing on the porch. The perky blonde wore a tight, pink tank top and a pair of short shorts. Sam could see that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

Sam gave her friend a hug and Beth held up a bottle of wine.

"I know you said not to bring food, but I didn't want to show up empty handed."

Sam took the bottle and stepped aside to let the young couple into the house. She gave Garret a hug as he trailed in behind Beth. He returned her hug warmly, but was always shy about initiating one. Garret was more modestly dressed in a pair of knee length shorts and a T-shirt, although he didn't need to show skin to set Sam's heart to beating a little faster. Garret was a very handsome man.

Sam had always found it unbelievable that he was self-conscious about his looks. Half-Columbian on his father's side, Beth said he'd been teased growing up for looking too "girly." He did have one of those androgynous faces that one sometimes found on male fashion models and that he tried to compensate for by wearing a short Van Dyke beard and tight cropped hair. But he could have had a handle bar mustache and a mullet and Sam would have had the hots for him.

"So glad you guys could make it. Everyone is out by the pool." Sam said, as she led them across the living room toward the sliding doors at the back.

When they emerged outside Arden was the first to greet them. He introduced himself and shook hands with both Beth and Garret. Sam noticed Beth give the tall blond a not-too-subtle checking out and had to hide a smile at her obviously pleased reaction.

Angela was just a couple of steps behind her son and gave Beth a warm hug. "So good to see you again," she said stepping away, "And this must be the fine, young man you told us so much about." Angela's appraisal of Garret was, if anything, more frank and approving than Beth's had been of Arden. She looked like she wanted to eat him up with a spoon.

Rich was behind the bar loading ice into the blender. "Watermelon margaritas anyone? Garret, maybe a straight shot of something?"

Garret looked a little lost and mumbled, "I'll just have whatever everyone else is having," while Beth spoke up and said, "Margaritas sound great."

Sam led them over to the bar while Rich turned on the blender. When the sound died down Keiko came out from behind the built-in grill to introduce herself. She hugged Beth and shook Garret's hand, and it occurred to Sam that he was getting a good eyeful. Angela was wearing one of her least sheer cover-ups but it was still clear that she wasn't wearing anything underneath, and Keiko's thin dress likewise left little to the imagination. The guys, meanwhile, were more modestly dressed in shorts and T-shirts, a fact that Beth seemed disappointed with.

The little blonde took the drink Rich handed her then tugged Sam's elbow to lead her aside while Angela started to ask Garret about himself, and Keiko went back to the grill. They went a few steps, ostensibly checking out the pool before Beth said in a low tone, "I thought this was a nudist party?"

"It is. I just figured you might want a little time to settle in first. We didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"So if it wasn't for us you would all be naked right now?" Beth asked, echoing a question Sam had voiced not so long ago.

Sam nodded.

"Well okay then." Beth held out her drink for her friend to hold, and when Sam took it she promptly peeled her shirt over her head, exposing two wonderfully round, pert breasts. Sam gaped for a moment, shocked at her friend's boldness. Beth laughed and said to the group at large, "Don't be shy for our sakes," then shed her shorts as well.

Angela didn't hesitate a moment and slipped out of her flimsy garment in front of the wide-eyed Garret. Arden and Rich followed suit in a more casual manner while Keiko took the time to flip something she was cooking before shrugging out of her dress and putting on an apron.

Sam felt strangely shy in front of her friend but shrugged and pulled her dress over her head.

"No tan lines, I see," observed Beth.

"No tan," Sam quipped glancing down at her pale figure. "You don't have any tan lines either. You been to a nudist resort without telling me?"

"Nah, just the tanning bed." She held up a hand to forestall anything her friend might say. "I know, I know. It's not good for my skin, but not all of us can pull off the Snow White look as well as you can."

Sam studied her friend's even, light-brown complexion and had to admit she looked good. "Well, as long as you don't overdo it."

Beth shifted the subject by pointedly looking between Sam's legs, "I see you went for the arrowhead."

"Beth! Even nudists have some tact about these things." She glanced down at her friend's lower half. Beth was a natural blonde and her honey-gold curls had been trimmed into a narrow rectangle. "Landing strip?"

"Gotta show that the carpet matches the drapes." She grinned, then her eyes

widened. "Hey, Garret is still dressed." She waggled her eyebrows at Sam, retrieved her drink, and said, "Come on, help me get my boyfriend naked."

Garret was leaning against the bar, drink in hand, trying to look casual as he talked to a very naked Angela, and failing miserably. As Beth marched back to the group Sam took a moment to admire her friend's figure. At five feet and change, she was the epitome of cute. Petite, but not skinny, her limbs toned from years of gymnastics and cheerleading, she had a perfectly round, muscular backside that Sam envied, and walked with an energetic bounce that matched her personality.

Beth stopped in front of her man, and Sam saw a moment of relief on his features. It didn't last long. "Come on lover boy, when in Rome. . ."

Angela was still hovering nearby, and Garret looked to Sam for help. At five ten he was the same height as the redhead, and it should have been easy for him to meet her gaze. Instead, her breasts drew his eyes like magnets and they seemed to stick there, which didn't help the situation any. Finally, Rich seemed to notice what was happening and took action.

"Angela, I think I left the corkscrew in the house. Could you go get it?"

"There should be one in the drawer right in front of you."

Rich gave his wife a level look.

She sighed. "Fine." And giving Garret another hungry glance, headed for the house.

"And Samantha, maybe you could gather everyone's clothes and put them inside."

Sam nodded and moved away, breaking the spell her breasts had evidently cast on Garret's eyeballs. Beth handed over her clothes. Sam picked up Angela's robe from a stool, then walked around the bar to collect everyone else's things. No one had worn underwear, which made the task less awkward. She watched out of the corner of her eye as Garret pulled his shirt over his head, and then, with a little more coaxing from Beth dropped his shorts as well. Sam was rounding the bar again in time for the big reveal, and felt sorry for Angela that she'd missed it.

Garret had gone to UCLA on a soccer scholarship and still had the toned body of an athlete. He wasn't quite as muscular as Arden, but he had wide shoulders, six pack abs and the most incredible ass Sam had ever seen. His skin was medium brown and nearly hairless, hinting at Indigenous ancestry on his father's side. Unlike Beth, he had noticeable tan lines below the waist that naturally drew Sam's eyes in that direction. His dick was half hard and nicely proportioned to his body size. It was just as lovely as Sam had imagined it all those times she had pretended to sleep while her friends fucked on the other side of the room.

Angela came back at that moment, corkscrew in hand. "Ahh," she said, catching sight of Garret's delightfully naked form, "Now we can get the party started."

***

Another round of drinks and it was time for lunch—grilled cantaloupe, pears,

havarti cheese, and chicken all on beds of fresh greens. Sam noticed that a couple of strong drinks and a meal helped Garret calm down considerably. He'd found out Arden was a soccer fan and the two of them were chatting away just like they were hanging out in a sports bar. Sam, Beth and Keiko ate around the fire pit which, when covered, served as a table. Afterward, Sam and Beth refilled their drinks and waded in the shallow end of the pool while Keiko went to talk with Angela and Rich for a while.

Sam had just leaned back against the side of the pool, enjoying the water's warmth and buoyancy when Beth asked, "So, what's up with you and Keiko?"

Sam was taken off guard. "What do you mean?"

Beth stood in the waist deep water with her hands on her bare hips. "I lived with you for four years. You think I don't know your body language? I saw the way you looked at each other, leaned into one another when you talked. And all the 'we this' and 'we that'. So spill."

"We're kind of . . . involved."

"Ha! I knew it. I always knew you were a lesbian."

"A what?" asked Sam, shocked.

"A dyke, a rug muncher, a snatch catcher, a lesbo. You know, gay."

"But I'm not. I'm—"

Beth plowed on over her. "It's okay, I'm glad you've finally decided to be true to yourself. I mean, it was so obvious. All those times you made me watch lesbian porn, made comments about my boobs, and of course there were those after-the-bar make out sessions. I mean, I don't know what Skinamax movies you got your ideas of collage from, but straight girls don't get their roommates drunk, take their tops off, and grope them for half the night."

"But that was you who was always showing me porn," Beth spluttered. "And you were always making comments about my chest and when we . . ." Sam was almost in tears when she saw her friend was laughing. Her distress evaporated when she realized Beth was teasing her. "You brat!" She splashed her friend a few times but the little blonde only laughed harder. Finally, Sam cracked a smile too.

"Snatch catcher?"

"Yeah," Beth took moment to catch her breath she was laughing so hard, "I made that one up." She wiped water out of her eyes and came to lean on the side of the pool next to Sam. "I was a little bit serious. Straight girls don't do the things we did, no matter what Katy Perry says. Not unless their boyfriends are watching. We're both bi, and I was hoping you'd figure it out one of these days. I'd be jealous if I wasn't so in love with my crazy-sexy boyfriend. He's the only reason I didn't try to steal you from that stupid Ken doll you dated to keep your parents happy."

"I didn't go out with Dean for my parents. I—" Under the teasing, Sam realized Beth had just confessed something. "Wait, are you saying you wanted to date me before you met Garret?"

"Mostly I wanted to get into your pants. But, hell yes, I would have dated you. In spite of my best efforts though, you weren't ready to go there, and I didn't want to risk our friendship by being any more direct. Not that I could have done much more, short of declaring my love or sitting on your face. For a smart girl, you can be really slow sometimes," Beth added with a smirk.

Sam was at a loss for words. Looking back it was pretty obvious that Beth wanted to be more than friends and that they were attracted to each other. In fact, after finally seeing Beth nude she kicked herself for not responding more fully to her advances. "I'm sorry," was all she could think to say.

Beth waved it off. "Don't be. You think I can be a lot to handle as a friend? Just ask Garret what a challenge it is to be my boyfriend. Besides, you were still fun to look at, and knowing you were getting off watching me and Garret was almost as good as fucking you myself."

"What?! You knew about that?" Sam could feel herself reddening from head to toe.

Beth laughed again, then said with exaggerated sympathy. "Poor Sam. This is the day for shattering all your illusions. It started with me masturbating with you in the room, back when I was still trying to seduce you. Think about it. If you could see my dildo under the covers, I could see your hand down there. So when I started doing it with Garret, I knew you'd be watching. One glance in your direction, seeing you with your hand between your legs," Beth closed her eyes, "Mmmm, got me off every time."

Sam was almost too shocked to be embarrassed. Beth got off on being watched? She didn't know why it surprised her. She thought again of seeing Arden and Keiko together and how hot that was. Would she like it just as much if she was the one being watched? She knew the answer by the heat forming between her legs.

"So tell me about Keiko." Beth leaned in and asked in a low voice. "Are those tits real?"

Her friend's capacity for switching topics without notice made Sam struggle to keep up. "What?"

"Her breasts. Good lord, they're perfect, but they're so firm. Tell me they're fake so I can quit being jealous."

"Sorry, a hundred percent natural." Sam didn't tell her friend the real reason they looked so full.

"Wow, okay I am jealous. No offence to Garret, but I'd have a hard time keeping my hands to myself around here. Between your hot new girlfriend, and the tall and hunky father-son duo, I'm surprised you find the time for anything besides orgasms."

Sam laughed. "We aren't all as sex crazed as you are." Of course, it had only been a few hours since Keiko had been buried between her thighs.

"If you say so." Beth paused to take in the scene of everyone else drinking, chatting, and lounging in the nude. "Damn, even your boss is sexy. She's got a kickin' little bod. And she seems to be hot for my boyfriend."

Sam saw that Angela had moved to talk to Garret, while Arden was talking with Keiko and his father. "Should we go rescue him?"

"Nah, now that he's had a couple of drinks and relaxed a little, I can see he's having a good time. I told you he has a thing for older women. He's not hating Angela's attention, I'm sure."

"And you're not jealous?"

"No. I told you we'd talked about swinging. Garret's the best lover I've ever had, but variety is the spice of life, right?"

Sam often dismissed Beth's more outrageous statements as bluster, but in light of her friend's revelations she realized that she needed to take more of what she said at face value, and sometimes even more than that. What exactly was she saying? She'd confessed to wanting to have sex with Sam, and now she was talking about swinging. Did she want a threesome with her? The thought of sex with Beth and her very attractive boyfriend was appealing, but her love life was complicated enough at the moment. She answered carefully.

"I'm discovering that there's more to life than settling down with a nice guy and getting married, that's for sure. I think anything that you and Garret agree to do together is cool." She had a moment of worry about how forceful Beth could be with her more reserved boyfriend. "Just make sure that he's as on board with it as you are."

Beth smiled, and actually seemed relieved by her friend's approval. "Don't worry; I wouldn't do anything to risk losing him. He's the love of my life. Besides," she added, resuming her usual brash tone. "What guy says no to more pussy?"

***

The rest of the day went wonderfully. Everyone drank, and swam, and soaked up the endless California sunshine. Arden even talked them into some games of water volleyball, men versus women. The woman dominated, probably because they had an extra player and got the shallow end, but it may also have been that the guys were distracted by all the bouncing. Sam figured that was why nudists liked volleyball so much. Keiko slipped off mid-afternoon to relieve the pressure in her breasts, but Beth and Garret didn't seem to notice. As the afternoon waned towards a brilliant sunset Angela asked the young couple if they would stay for supper.

"Sorry," said Garret, who by now seemed fully comfortable with being nude and had hit it off well with both Rich and Angela. "I do server maintenance and I actually have to go in at midnight to oversee scheduled repairs. I'd like to get some sleep before then."

Beth gave Sam a look that said he'd be lucky to get very much rest. She wondered if they'd even make it home before she jumped his bones. With visible reluctance her friends got dressed and everyone said their goodbyes, Angela making it clear that they were welcome back anytime.

Beth gave Sam a final hug as she walked them to the door, her face practically buried in Sam's bare bosom. "Hmmm, sometimes it pays to be short."

Sam laughed, "Get going so you have some time to do what I know you're going to do before poor Garret gets any sleep."

"If only you were there to watch, right?"

"Right." Sam replied with a tone that could have been taken for sarcasm. Or not. She could play Beth's game too.

***

After her friends were gone Sam headed back out to the pool to help clean up. As she passed the kitchen she saw Keiko getting out her breast pump and waved as she walked by. Outside, Arden was gathering cups and other dishes. Sam looked around and started to pick up towels. She didn't see Rich or Angela.

"They left you to do all the clean up?"

Arden shrugged. "There isn't that much to do. They wanted to shower before dinner, and I told them to go ahead."

Sam nodded, suspecting that Angela wanted to do more than shower with Rich. The two of them worked in companionable silence for a little while and Sam realized that as concerned as she'd been about Arden being there, she hadn't actually paid that much attention to him.

"Thanks for sticking around today." Sam said, dropping an armload of towels into the outdoor hamper.

"No need to thank me. I wanted to be here. I enjoyed meeting your friends, they're cool." He put a final glass on a tray to carry inside, then turned to Sam looking a little sheepish. "Sorry I've been such a stranger this week."

"Yeah, Keiko told me about the little favor you were doing for her."

The tall blond winced. "Not one of my best moves, I'll admit."

Sam had been prepared to be mad, but found that she wasn't. She smiled instead. "Don't worry about it. Your heart was in the right place. Although, you did have to be pretty full of yourself to think I wouldn't be able to resist you."

"Well, you are only human." He teased.

Sam rolled her eyes. "Uh huh. I think the real problem was that you couldn't resist me."

Arden gave Sam an unexpectedly intense look. "Yeah, you might be right about that."

Sam felt herself blush as heat bloomed low in her body. She cleared her throat. "Let's get this stuff inside and see what Keiko's making for supper."

Arden carried the dishes inside while Sam took the hamper to the laundry room. She thought about the look he'd given her as she loaded the washer. It had said more than their friendly banter suggested. Maybe it was the hints Beth seemed to be dropping about a threesome, maybe it was the talk she'd had with Keiko about non-monogamy, or maybe it was just the fact that she'd spent the day with a bunch of really good looking naked people, but Sam decided right then that she wanted to fuck Arden. Sooner rather than later. Like tonight. The thought made her clit pulse with anticipation. She wanted Keiko to be there too. She wanted to share him like they had before, only this time she wanted Keiko watching while he pounded away inside of her.

Sam had time for a quick shower before dinner, which they were having later than usual, and spent some extra time on her hair and makeup, something she tended not to bother with unless she was going out. She got downstairs in time to help Keiko set the table and put towels on all the chairs. Arden arrived shortly after, followed by Angela and Rich a few minutes later. Angela was looking flushed and satisfied. Sam, on the other hand, was practically squirming with tension. She kept shooting Arden smoldering looks, although she wasn't sure if he read her intentions or not.