Naked Thirst Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Garret seems like an interesting guy," Rich said, interrupting Sam's amorous thoughts. "Did he really have pro soccer scouts calling him?"

It took Sam a second to shift gears and pick up the thread of the conversation. "Calling him yes, but no offers from a major league team. There were plenty of opportunities to play in one of the second tier organizations, but the pay isn't great, you have to travel constantly, and there are no guarantees about the future. He decided that being a network engineer was a safer career path. Even if it's not as exciting."

"Must have been a tough decision," Arden observed. "I actually remember watching him play for UCLA. He was really good."

Sam had never really given it much thought. Beth had started dating Garret early in their junior year and she knew how hard he had to work to keep up his grades while also fulfilling his commitment to the team. She hadn't considered how difficult it would be to turn away from what may have been a life-long dream of being a professional athlete, probably because she was so busy getting off on watching him fuck Beth, which made her feel kind of shallow.

"Well, I think he's wasted behind a computer. He should go into modeling." Angela offered, making Sam feel a little better about being focused on the young man's looks. "You should offer to take some headshots Rich. Good male models are hard to find."

Rich smiled and nodded, but Sam couldn't tell if he was actually agreeing or just indulging his wife's fantasy. Sam thought about some of the artistic male nudes hanging in the house and decided that as fantasies went it was a good one. Sam's lust addled brain conjured an image of Rich taking pictures while she and Garret fucked. She shifted her hips, rubbing her cunt into the towel on her seat, thinking about adding Arden to the mix as well.

Sam hardly paid attention to whatever Keiko served that night, focused as she was on a different kind of appetite. When it was time to clear up, she jumped to the task, anxious for a chance to talk to Keiko alone.

"I want to fuck Arden."

Keiko paused wiping down a counter and raised her eyebrows in Sam's direction.

Sam blushed, and hurriedly put the dish in the washer that had been in her hand. She hadn't meant to just blurt it out like that. "Sorry, that came out wrong. Well, not wrong exactly, that's what I want to do I just—"

Keiko smiled and held up a hand, and Sam paused to catch her breath. "Slow down. You've got my attention." Keiko leaned a bare hip against the counter and crossed her arms. The setting sun coming in through the window made her skin glow bronze.

Sam tried to order her thoughts and tried again. "I don't know. I've just been thinking a lot about the time the three of us were together and how much I enjoyed it. Enjoyed watching you and him together. And I'd like to do that again, only this time . . ."

"This time you want to be the one getting it from behind with your face buried in my pussy?"

Sam almost groaned to hear Keiko say the words out loud. "Yes."

Keiko's mouth turned up in a sly grin. "Sounds hot."

"Really?" Her skin was still flushed with excitement, but it was a huge relief to hear Keiko say that. "You wouldn't mind. I mean I don't want anything to change between us."

"Why would I mind? You saw Arden and me together on the beach. You didn't get jealous, right?"

Sam pictured Keiko pumping Arden's jizz into the air and felt her excitement deepen. "Right."

"Okay then, there's nothing to be jealous of. And don't worry about change; it can be a good thing."

A worried line formed between Sam's pretty, red brows. "But—"

Keiko sighed. "I'm not saying how I feel about you is going to change. I'm crazy about you. I just mean it's okay to ask for things like this when you want them."

Sam relaxed a little. "Do you think Arden would be interested?"

Keiko but down her dish cloth and stepped forward, grasping the taller woman around the waist. "Interested in sex with two gorgeous women? He's a guy. I think we can twist his arm a little."

***

Arden, as it turned out, didn't need any arm twisting, he was more than happy to oblige. Sam and Keiko found him finishing a shower, and led him, still dripping and towel drying his hair, into Keiko's room. The young man's cock was standing rigidly at attention as Keiko directed him to sit on the foot of the bed and then sunk between his knees. He let out a low groan and Keiko ran her full lips up one side of his shaft and down the other then swallowed nearly his full length. Sam was hovering nearby, relishing the sight. Keiko bobbed her head a few times, eliciting another moan and then, her mouth still full of cock, looked up at Sam and reached for her hand. Sam took it and allowed herself to be pulled down next to Keiko, Arden spreading his knees wider to accommodate them. Keiko grinned around the organ in her mouth, took it into the back of her throat once more and then pulled off with an audible pop.

Keiko leaned back a little and raised her eyebrows in Sam's direction. Sam took the hint and leaned in, gasping the base of Arden's cock with one hand, and taking the head in her mouth. She paused for a second to appreciate the mix of sensations—the silk over steel texture of the shaft, the clean musky scent of Arden's body, and the salty hint of precum. Then she pumped him gently with her fist while taking as much into her mouth as she could. She had a decent amount of experience at giving blow jobs, her last boyfriend had wanted them often, but Arden was a lot bigger than Dean. Not so much thicker, but longer. She tried to take him all in the way Keiko had, but she'd never been any good at suppressing her gag reflex and only got about half-way. Still, if Arden's moans were any indication, he didn't seem to mind.

Sam sucked enthusiastically for another minute before she felt Keiko stroke the back of her head. She took that as a signal and sat back, releasing Arden's lovely dick. The young man was leaning back on his elbows, long, lean body stretched out in front of them, a look of total bliss on his face. Sam assumed Keiko was going to take another turn felating him, but instead she rose up on her knees and grasped her left breast in both hands. She pointed her long, brown nipple at Arden and squeezed, sending an arcing stream of milk that sprinkled him from chest to groin. His brows went up in surprise and then he leaned his head forward to catch a few drops of the next burst in his mouth. Keiko let more milk dribble onto his cock and then looked expectantly at Sam. She grinned and leaned over to lick the sweet liquid from Arden's pulsing member with long, slow strokes of her tongue. Keiko joined her, and soon the two of them were running lips and tongues over the stiff shaft simultaneously, Arden groaning loudly in response.

Sam felt Arden shift and looked up to see him staring down with a dreamy grin on his face, she and Keiko continuing to tongue his cock.

"Mmmm, I've been dreaming about this for weeks."

"I've only been here for two weeks." Sam said, rising.

Arden grinned wider. "Exactly."

Sam gave him a playful push back onto the bed and then bent to lick the milk that still dotted his torso. She started just below his belly button and he flinched. Sam smiled teasingly. "Not ticklish are you?" and then licked from one hip bone to the other, while he squirmed. Soon he was panting as Sam continued to kiss and lick her way up his body, sweet milk coating her lips as she did. Sam pulled her heavy breasts along his skin as she went and her nipples hardened from the contact.

When Sam finally met his lips Arden pressed into them hungrily, his tongue seeking hers. She let her body sink onto his, her soft breasts pillowed between them. Sam closed her eyes and drank in the kiss, lost in the sensation. Then she gasped as she felt something warm and wet between her thighs. Keiko was lashing Sam's pussy with her tongue. The sensation paused and Arden groaned. Sam felt his cock pulse where it was trapped between their bodies and she guessed that Keiko was using her talented mouth on his balls. The warmth returned to her pussy again and she rode waves of bliss as she locked lips with Arden while Keiko alternated her oral attention between them.

Eventually, she felt Keiko shift and rolled off of Arden to see what Keiko wanted to do next. She came around to Sam's right side and the two people on the bed shifted to make room for her, putting Sam in the middle.

Keiko knelt next to Sam and said, "I think you need a shower too."

Before Sam could protest that she'd just taken one, Keiko grasped both breasts and showered the buxom redhead with milk.

Sam sighed contentedly as the warm liquid coated her body. She opened her mouth and Keiko obliged, directing a thick stream that splashed against Sam's outstretched tongue. Then Keiko leaned over and began to lick her own milk from Sam's body. Arden joined her and soon Sam was writhing in pleasure as warm mouths kissed and licked and slurped everywhere from her breasts to her belly button.

After several delightful minutes Sam felt Keiko sit up on the bed. She opened her eyes and was rewarded with the sight of Keiko's dripping breasts above her. She came to her own knees and leaned forward onto her hands, sucking on one of the luscious nubs. The sweet flavor of the milk exploded on her tongue.

"Hey," Arden protested, "Me too."

Sam shifted to make room for him and they both knelt in front of the dark haired beauty, drinking from the fountain of her breasts. Keiko leaned back and massaged herself, directing alternating streams of milk into the mouths of her lovers. Sam giggled, white liquid dripping from her chin, as Keiko reached into a bedside drawer and tossed a wrapped condom to Arden. Sam's breath caught as she watched the young man unroll the latex over his rock-hard cock, anticipation making her gut clench pleasantly.

"Lay down," Keiko directed him, and then added with a wicked smile, "I want to sit on your face."

He grinned back, white drops sprinkling his chin, and stretched his long form on the bed. Sam paused to admire the firm, clean lines of his body, with its lean muscles and smooth, tanned skin, while Keiko carefully positioned herself to straddle his shaggy, blond head. She groaned with pleasure as Arden pressed his mouth to her sex. Keiko closed her eyes and let her head fall back, shifting her hips slightly as the young man worked, her milk still dribbling steadily down her torso. Sam drank in the scene, spreading her knees and working her fingers over her pulsing clit.

After a few moments Keiko opened her eyes and looked at Sam. "What are you waiting for?"

Sam grinned sheepishly, "Sorry. I got distracted by the view." She took another look at Arden's rigid erection and felt a warm rush in her core, and then moved to take her place over his hips.

As Sam got into position, Keiko leaned forward to give her a kiss. Their lips locked, and Sam let herself explore the other woman's hungry mouth for a few moments before reaching down to grasp the stiff rod that was waiting for her. She smiled into Keiko's mouth as Arden's member pulsed in her hand, and without breaking contact with the woman in front of her, lowered herself slowly onto his shaft.

Arden pushed his hips up to meet her and she gasped. She hadn't had anything inside her except fingers in months and she'd almost forgotten how good it felt to be stretched and filled in that unique way. She leaned forward, bracing herself against Arden's upward thrusts, and pressed her breasts against Keiko's. She could feel warm milk leaking down their joined bodies and wrapped her arms around the other woman to steady herself and pull them even closer together.

Sam lost all concept of time, trapped in pure bliss as Arden's hips rose up to thrust into her over and over again. She pressed her pelvis back with each thrust, the impacts sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. Meanwhile, she and Keiko devoured one another with hungry mouths as Keiko's body continued to bathe all three of them in warm, sweet liquid.

Finally, Keiko pulled back and leaned away from Sam, carefully pulling her leg over Arden's head. The young man stopped thrusting and panted, his mouth glistening with Keiko's juices and his torso covered in a mix of milk and sweat. Keeping him inside, Sam leaned forward and licked her tongue across his upper chest, relishing the sweet-salty mix, and then pressed her mouth onto his, a jolt of arousal going through her at the musky scent of Keiko on his lips. They kissed for a few more heady moments, before Arden gave her a gentle push and she reluctantly rolled to the side. She made a little whine of disappointment as his still throbbing cock slipped out of her.

"Don't worry," he said, "I'm not done, just needed to catch my breath."

Sam glanced over at Keiko, and nearly forgot about Arden. She was leaning back against a stack of pillows. Lips swollen and red, eyes hooded with desire, the look she gave Sam was smoldering. Her erect nipples dribbled a steady stream onto her already milk and sweat soaked body, and the white liquid trailed down to a pussy that was puffy and gaping open, juices flowing visibly from deep inside.

Sam was drawn like a bee to a wanton flower and pressed her tongue to Keiko's sodden opening. The mix of scents and flavors, along with the oiled silk texture of the delicate tissues against Sam's lips, made her sigh with pleasure. Her sigh turned to an excited gasp as she felt Arden's strong hands grasp her hips. She looked back to see him positioning himself behind her, and hiked up her hips to accommodate him. She cried out as he pushed into her and then dropped her head to Keiko's thigh as he began to piston in and out. Having him under her had felt great, but this was even better. His improved leverage allowed him to thrust harder, hard enough that the pleasure was almost pain, yet she found herself pushing back and growling deep in her throat. "Harder, yeah, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

The scent of Keiko's arousal filled her nose as Arden pounded away, and Sam pressed her face back into that warm, wet paradise. For a while she could only suck mindlessly at Keiko's inner lips, Arden's hard cock driving any more complicated thoughts out of her head, but eventually she acclimated enough to the overwhelming sensations to concentrate on pleasing Keiko as well.

She found the other woman's clit, small, but hard, and locked her lips over it, sucking forcefully. Keiko jumped, and though she didn't back away, Sam took the hint and eased off on the pressure, flicking her tongue lightly, but quickly over the little nub. Keiko purred, "Yeah, just like that."

It was difficult, with Arden pumping into her from behind, distracting her with pleasure and rocking her body with every thrust, but Sam found a rhythm with both her hips and her tongue. She felt Keiko's muscles begin to tense as her arousal grew.

"Oh fuck, Sam. Don't stop, don't fucking stop."

Sam felt Keiko grasp her long hair, pressing her more firmly into her lover's quivering pussy. Sam had to stiffen her lips to keep her tongue moving over Keiko's clit, and then, faster than Sam expected she heard Keiko cry out. Salty warmth flooded Sam's mouth and she felt the powerful contractions of Keiko's orgasm. Sam licked greedily at the other woman's opening until she felt her shudder and Keiko pushed her head away.

Arden, meanwhile, was still giving Sam a good, hard fuck. The pale redhead pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and rocked back into Arden's thrusts, her heavy tits swaying with the motion. She looked at Keiko. Her eyes were closed, and there was a satisfied smile on her face. Her legs were still sprawled wide and Sam lowered herself between them again, careful not to touch her hyper-sensitive clit, but loving the heady aroma of her arousal.

Sam focused on the incredible sensations coming from her own pussy and braced herself with one arm while reaching a hand between her legs to finger her clit. She loved the sensation of getting fucked, but to really get off she needed some clitoral stimulation too, and she was soon on her way to her own climax. She just hoped Arden could hold out long enough for her to get there. He was doing an amazing job so far, but if his increasingly intense grunts were any indication, he was reaching the end of his control.

Her worry didn't last long, soon the combination of Keiko's scent, the frantic rhythm of her own fingers, and the stroking of Arden's wonderful cock drove everything from her mind but her own arousal. Her world contracted to one of pure sensation and she could feel her body tensing, pulling in on itself in anticipation of a release that seemed just out of reach. And then, when she didn't think she could take the sensory overload anymore, her body seemed to expand and contract at the same time, an explosion of pleasure as her pussy gripped hard on the perfect object filling it.

She heard Arden cry out, Sam's contractions pushing him over the edge. He kept crying out, his voice raw as he fucked his orgasm into her greedy cunt. Then she felt him slump toward her, his slowly shrinking cock still pulsing inside. She looked up to see Keiko grinning back.

"That was fucking hot."

"You're fucking hot." Sam rose up and slid gently forward, reluctantly releasing Arden from her body. She looked back over her shoulder at the sweating, panting, very happy young man. "You too."

Keiko slid to the center of the bed, Sam snuggling up on one side of her, Arden on the other. She looked over the three of them—soaked in milk, sweat, and other fluids. "I think we all need a shower."

Sam nodded into her breast, making a drop of milk fall from the tip of her nipple. "Sure. Just let me get a drink first." She leaned in and caught the next drop on her tongue before drawing the end of Keiko's breast into her mouth.

"Yeah, I'm parched," added Arden, grinning, and captured her other nipple.

Keiko gasped at the sensation of both her breasts being emptied at once. "Okay, I guess the shower can wait." She stroked each of their heads as they sucked.

Arden lifted his face for a moment. "Besides I think we might have to do that again."

Sam unlatched for a second as well. "Yeah, again and again and again." As she lowered her head and warm, sweet milk started to fill her mouth again, Sam decided that she had never been so happy, and hoped nothing would ever change.

Epilogue

The young Asian woman slumps, exhausted between the older man and woman in the middle of the king-sized bed. They're all wet with milk and other bodily fluids, and universally have languid, satisfied expressions on their faces.

"So, how is your protégé'?" the man asks.

"Coming along very well." the young woman replies.

"Is she ready to start training?" the other woman asks.

"Mmm, she wouldn't say no. To anything. But I don't think she's ready for the commitment."

"How about the studio?" the man again.

"Yeah, that should be next."

"And the parties?" his wife asks.

"Soon. One step at a time. First the studio, then the parties, and then we can start training her breasts."

"Do you think she'll taste different?" the woman asks.

"Certainly."

"Will you be jealous?" the man asks with a teasing smile.

"No, I can't wait to taste her. But it will be a while before she's ready." She smiles herself. "Until then, you'll just have to make do with me."

The man lowers his head to her nipple. "Gladly," he says before latching on.

The woman does the same, not saying anything but moaning in appreciation when the milk hits her tongue. The young woman closes her eyes and smiles, a hand on each hungry head, and imagines the day when it will be her turn to taste another woman's rich, sweet milk.