Naked Through the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Jonas Jørgensen ended the long video livestream and said goodbye to the viewers. Suddenly my bag turned up. I was allowed to put on my panties, bra, T-shirt and cut-off Levi's. And even the cameras were gone.

It was quite a contrast when everybody but the editor-in-chief had left his office. The traffic sounds outside were distant and the room almost silent.

"Can I offer you another glass of champagne?" he asked.

"No thanks. I think I've had enough. I just want to go home now," I said and took the last drag from my cigarette before putting it out in one of the many half-empty glasses of expensive champagne.

"Of course, Emma. I have this for you. Our little secret."

He handed me an envelope. I opened it and counted forty 1000 kroner bills.

"Well... I suppose that's it then," I said.

There was an awkward silence.

The editor leant into me and hugged me firmly for a long time, sniffing in my scent through his nose.

I got out of his grip.

"Bye then," I said as I pushed the door handle.

"Take care, Emma," he smiled fatherly from his desk.

I walked through the newsroom without being particularly noticed -- the difference being that I was now wearing clothes and looking like a normal person. Downstairs I nodded at the receptionist who didn't seem to recognize me.

Outside on the pavement the crowd had gone. I lit one of my Marlboros and switched on my phone as I was walking across City Hall Square. Text messages started pouring in by the dozens. I'd read them later.

Then the phone rang. Unknown number. I answered it by reflex and regretted it at once but put the phone to my ear anyway.

"Hello!"

"Emma? Is that you? It's Pierre. Remember me?"

"Of course. And thanks again for your help."

"I was thinking... Maybe you'd like to meet? We're down at Islands Brygge outside the boat rental emptying the last beers."

I thought about the offer for a few seconds. Then:

"Yes, I can be there in 20 minutes or so."

"Great!"

He sounded relieved.

"You may not recognize me. I'm wearing clothes."

"I'll live with that for now, Emma. And I hope there may be a chance to change it later tonight."

"You never know. Do you, Pierre?" I said and ended the call, hurrying toward Islands Brygge.