Naked Vows Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, giving the long nipple a slow lick. Then she sucked the tip deep into her hot, wanting mouth. A shiver shot through Laura's body and her head lulled back. "Yes," she moaned as her hips started grinding against the air.

Sarah smiled. It felt so good to be with this woman. It felt so good making this woman feel so good. She bit down on Laura's nipple hard enough to make her shudder, harder than Sarah enjoyed. Sarah tilted her head back, lifting Laura's tit off her chest. Laura's hand went to Sarah's shoulder for support as she leaned back, pulling against Sarah's teeth and stretching her tit away from her body. The look on her face was priceless. She threw her head back and took her bottom lip between her teeth. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her grip on Sarah's shoulder tightened. Sarah noticed Laura's free hand slide toward her pussy. Couldn't have that, it was Sarah's privilege to make Laura come. She opened her teeth letting Laura's tit fall.

"No." Laura almost wailed in frustration. She held her other tit up in offering. Sarah resisted the temptation and leaned away.

"You've been very mean to me." Sarah grinned wickedly so Laura knew Sarah was playing. "I think it's time you paid a little penance."

"You aren't going to spank me again, are you?" Laura whined, but Sarah thought she detected a hint of excitement in her voice as well.

"No. I have other ideas."