Naked with Gail on the AT

Story Info
Hiking nude on the Appalachian Trail.
2.2k words
4.06
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

My girlfriend Gail had that

wild look in her eyes again. It was "raining cats and dogs" that day, as we say down South. Rain turns her on big time for some reason. Ol' Gail was urging me to strip naked, even get barefoot this time, and join her on a hike along the Appalachian Trail.

She was forcing me to go, really. The wiley rascal was up to no good, to be honest with you all. To get what she wanted Gail cut me off faster than two shakes of a lamb's tail. Looks like I was the lamb being led astray by that nympho girl friend of mine again.

So, no sex for me for the time being, until our naked hike.

My name is Jess. We've been together for about 5 years. We are both 27-years-old now, and live in a beautiful, albeit isolated place--Mountain City, Tennessee, near the Jefferson National Forest, not far from Boone, North Carolina.

We met in Boone as students at App State, as it is call around here. It is of course Appalachian State University. We love the school, and Mountaineer football. At some urban colleges students wake up and hear car alarms going off and sirens nearby. At App State, the students wake up and hear birds chirping outside.

Boone is a great place. It is cooler than most places in the summer, but they get a lot of snow in the winter. You get all four seasons. Boone is about three-thousand feet above sea level. During the winter TV crews from as far away as Charlotte come up here to do live weather reports. During our college days we'd see satellite trucks in Boone, and microwave live trucks parked at high mountain peaks along Route 321, which runs by Hickory and all the way to Gastonia, N.C.

Technology has made it far easier for TV Reporters. I read they use lap-top computers and send edited news stories into their stations using the internet. Oh how things have changed for the better.

Here in Mountain City, things don't change much, but all is well. It is always a bit warmer here in Johnson County than it is over in Boone. It is going to be 84 degrees here today. Warm, but rain is expected about all day.

For most people, it would be an indoor, Netflix-watching day, but Gail ain't most people, she's a wild-ass mountain woman, originally from Erwin, Tennessee.

Rainy days unleash her fetishes. Gail is far wilder than I am, she is also bisexual, but this sexy lady always keeps me interested. I'd say Gail is without a doubt the most-exciting-women I've ever met.

A while back it was raining, and we went to the movies. Not at a porn theater, but at a regular cinema. Not a damn soul in there, but us. The film sucks right off the bat, and it never gets any better. She decides we ought to strip naked in the theater and have public sex. It was a major turn-on. We did it, once face-to-face in the same seat, then twice on the sticky floor. Suddenly, the lights came on, and we narrowly avoid getting caught fucking in there. Hell, one of the clean up guys needed a smoke break about then. I am firmly convinced that saved us. Otherwise, we would have been found. The clean up crew came in early because they thought the place was empty. Gail was giving me a blow job on the floor when the lights came on. We were stunned, and didn't even know where all our clothes were. We were so horny we had thrown them into the darkness when we stripped each other during the movie. When the crew took the break, we got dressed and left the cinema.

Gail loved it, but the ordeal scared me. I could just see my good job in radiology at the hospital going up in smoke. We also went naked hiking in the rain later that day.

It may well have been legal. It seems to me I read that nudity on federal forest land is okay under the law. It would have been tough to explain to the county sheriff's office though, and harder to explain at work. Glad I did not have to face HR on that issue.

Didn't tell you that entire story yet, did I? Well, the same day of our theater-fucking, Gail was hell-bent on us going to the AT, clad only in tennis shoes. Then we would hike in the nude until someone saw us. We did, and damn near got caught and fucked by three rednecks. It was a close call. I think I even heard banjo music at one point. The rednecks chased us in the woods and later on the highway. Three men were driving a white pick-up truck which had two shotguns mounted in the window. We got away from these crazy white men by turning on to a nearly-hidden dirt road.

We then went home and showered. We were so turned-on, we had sex nine times, by my count. I loved it all in spite my fear. My dick was sore, and Gail was fine, and dandy, as George Carlin used to say.

Now back to today. It is about 10 a.m. on a Saturday. We've had coffee, eggs, toast, and grits for breakfast. We are soon on the road to Damascus, so-to-speak. Not the biblical place, but the Virginia town, where our favorite AT trailhead is located. Three states are close to each other here. You can easily pass through Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina in well under an hour.

We arrive at the trailhead, and no one is around. Gail and I park under a big shady tree. Rain is dripping down on us as we exit our car as naked as jaybirds. After walking barefoot, mud starts getting between our toes. It is a wet day, but it's fairly warm. We are really turned-on, and super alert to everything around us.

We locked our flip-flops and clothes in the trunk of the car. Each step takes us farther away from our safety net. I am quickly getting hard just watching Gail's butt move from side to side. I am bringing up the rear on this hike looking at a great rear-end in the process.

I am so sexually-excited I push Gail up against a tree and fuck her sexy ass. She loves the outdoors, our nudity, plus my bold sense of adventure on this, our second nude hike.

"Stick it in to the hilt Jess, I want all of you up my ass, man. Feels good." We don't see anyone else on the trail, but fully realize we could run into anyone any minute. I am more relaxed this time, and there are no signs of those damn rednecks.

We hear water and soon see a creek. Gail says "let's clean off our muddy feet, my man." We do, it is refreshing. The water temp is lukewarm, kind of like a heated-spring.

We play in the creek for a few minutes, then get out of the water and resume our naked hike. Gail loves it. Her tits are getting my full-attention--they are very hard. Nipples look great. We brought a small pack of stuff just in case of an emergency--water, a cell phone, some crackers, power bars, plus a last-minute item I added, some whip cream. I got it out, and sprayed it on both her tits and at the entrance of her shaved pussy. She was worried about the sticky whip cream getting deep into her pussy, but not for long. Acting like a starving nudist madman, I licked it off her tits, and gave her pussy a great tongue bath, plus it was still raining so we got nature's shower.

We were now 45 minutes into our hike on the AT. We had not seen any hikers yet, but we heard some voices. We looked around, and saw bikers on a nearby trail. We saw them, but they did not see us. At certain points along the AT, the Virginia Creeper Trail is very close. It runs 34 miles in all, down a mountain side to some rolling hills. In fact, the Creeper goes all the way into historic Abingdon. Bikers and hikers alike love the Creeper Trail, which follows an old railroad bed, which was abandoned and dismantled in 1970. It was then rebuilt as the popular hiking and biking trail it is today.

After we see the bikers go off into the distance we resume our nude hike, and discover an old Appalachian Trail camping site, which includes a long wooden bench, a brick fire place and something large under a blue tarp.

Gail says, "what's under the tarp, Jess?" I removed the tarp. A mattress was under there. My girlfriend Gail was absolutely delighted, "just what we need. Let's fuck each other silly on here." We did. I sucked on her tits, but her pussy was very wet, so I just got on top for sex in the woods on that mattress, which was far cleaner and softer than I thought it would be. Gail loves wilderness sex, she moaned loudly. We had great sex for about five minutes.

"Looks like fun guys, care for a foursome?" Gail looked at the hikers and said, "Hell, yeah." She was not scared or surprised at all when we were found on the trail. We both wanted to be seen in all our naked glory.

Female hikers found us. They were not naked, but they were not wearing much either on this hot day. They wore short shorts, bikini tops, and expensive strappy sandals, not exactly hiking gear. They were really into each other. We soon learned their names were Mary and Ashley. They are a lesbian couple, both are broadcast/communications-majors at Emerson College in Boston. I guess everyone up there is in journalism, the way I understand it.

I said, "what brings you lovely ladies to the hills of old Virginia?" They told me it was a friendly peaceful relaxing place they saw on the internet. Later, they revealed the real reason for their southern trip. They were scouting this trail for a naked lesbian group hike planned for next summer.

"Great God that sounds erotic as hell," Gail said. How many lesbian are cumming, and how many can I fuck in the great outdoors?" The hikers laughed, "your girl is direct, isn't she Jess?" I said "yeah, big time." They told us twelve or fifteen were planning to come down. Mary then spoke at length for the first time, and said: "maybe three or four of my wildest friends would be into stranger sex with you in this vast, but beautiful wilderness. It is so perfect for our group."

Gail was happy about that. She really enjoyed meeting the hot lesbians in the woods. I could tell she especially wanted to fuck Ashley. Not sure of a foursome tonight, but knowing Gail, a threesome is likely, with me as a voyeur nearby watching all the girl-on-girl-on-girl action. What a treat. Maybe I'll even do more.

She looked the ladies up and down, then got that look in her eyes again. "Why not join our nude hike today to celebrate your upcoming lesbian outing?"

Ashley loved the idea, and stripped then and there. Mary was more reserved, but did remove her red bikini top. She wore an expensive neckless which drew my attention to her great chest. Her skin was pale which I loved. Her breasts were large for a petite woman. She might have been 5'2" and weighed one-hundred pounds, if that. Mary was attractive and reminded me of a girl next door from back home.

Gail said, "do you all ever hike nude and barefoot?" Ashley said "sure, it's like being twice as naked. I love the soft ground, but I can see it's quite muddy today."

Mary looked at us---three naked hikers in the rain with muddy feet. "You guys are so brave, and wild--what if people with kids see you?"

Gail said, "nobody will be out here in this shitty weather. And another thing, hikers know they might see nudity on the AT, and know not to bring kids this far into this big forest anyway. We're all fine."

Gail who cuts hair for a living, was hyper now and kept talking, and asking questions. "What's the plan for next summer now that you've scouted the area some and have done some on-line research, I would imagine."

Ashley and Mary told us a couple ideas. They planned to ride to the top of the mountain in the van that hauled bikes up there. They would rent bikes, ride down a few miles, then stash the bikes in some brush, walk off from the main trail, and start the nude lesbian hike from there.

Gail said, "Cool, sounds like a good plan, count me in on that trip, maybe you all can do it on July 14th, that's National nude hiking day, you know."

Our nude hike continued for the rest of the afternnoon. We soon started back, and later invited the lesbian ladies out to eat supper. Then they agreed to stay the night with us at our home in Mountain City.

I think there will be lots of lesbian action in our hot-tub, and king-size bed tonight. I can't wait to watch that. Maybe I can play with the women some too. Tell you all how this sexy story comes out.

II_7
II_7
50 Followers