Naked Work Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you want Daddy you know that." Miriam cooed.

"Hmm that's right I get what I want" Malcolm said as Miriam untied his right boot.

"Yes Daddy I will always give you whatever you want" Miriam said as she untied his left boot.

All good Masters know that trying to stand while your Slave removes your boots is awkward you could fall or appear unstable or she could have problems removing them. So Malcolm barked "Good stand up bitch."

Miriam stood up as quickly as she could and tried to brace herself and appear to be submissive and relaxed. Malcolm's big right hand slapped the top of Miriam's right breast causing it to turn red instantly.

In another instant Malcolm's left hand roughly grabbed the underside of the redding tit and drew her pierced nipple into his mouth biting down on her areola and running his tongue back and forth from one ball of her stud to the other.

"Are you mine?" Malcolm demanded without releasing her breast from his grasp.

"MMM Yes Sir do whatever you want I'm yours." She said through gritted teeth eyes clenched.

"Look at me" he ordered.

She turned her face up and Malcolm spat hitting the bridge of her nose and right cheek. Miriam submitted and simply said "Yes Daddy whatever you want."

Malcolm said "Good girl go get us a couple more beers. Go ahead and wash your face you're a good girl."

"Thank you Sir." she said and just as she turned Malcolm barked.

"Nadu."

Miriam got on her knees, opened her legs, put her hands on her head with her elbows pointing out in Malcolm's favorite Gorean pose.

"I want to see if my slave is enjoying herself." Malcolm said kneeling in front of her.

He pressed two fingers into her soaking wet pussy and then placed them in her mouth for her to suck clean. He pulled them out and opened them making a "V" with his index and middle finger and said. "Yeah lick it up girl you love eating pussy don't you. You are so fucking wet."

"Oh yeah Daddy I love it especially when you tell me too. You know I'll always give you what you want and I know you'll keep me safe and used." Miriam vowed .

"Good girl go ahead and get those beers."

When Miriam returned from the kitchen with beers Malcolm's boots and socks were lying on the side of the couch. "She Talks to Angels" was playing on the T.V. from to Pandora App and Malcolm was sitting on the couch with his jeans and black Guevara shirt unbuttoned. He had his 7" hard cock out and was stroking it.

Miriam came in and as their ritual dictated, placed one unopened beer on the side table next to the couch then she knelt naked as the day she was born and presented her Master with her beer with the label facing him.

Malcolm accepted with his left hand removed his right hand from his cock opened the beer and took a long drag. Then he handed it back to Miriam and she took a big drink as Malcolm opened the beer from the table.

Malcolm pointed down at his engorged dick. Miriam set her beer on the side table and started in on "Her Number One Job" as her Master referred to her giving him head.

Malcolm leaned back and enjoyed his beer and blowjob when he noticed that "Take a Walk on the Wild Side" was playing and he said "Mary never lost her head even when she was giving head."

"Ok Baby I'm going to stand up so you can suck my balls." Malcolm stood up removing his shirt and jeans. Miriam backed up and pulled remove a strand of her hair which had fallen loose and into her eye. She reached over and took a long pull off her beer.

"Little Joe never once gave it away" Sweet Lou sang.

Malcolm grabbed the back of Miriam's head and gently directed her to his shaven balls. Miriam opened her mouth and took his whole left ball into her mouth and sucked for awhile then released it and licked around his bag making sure to use plenty of saliva.

She reached up and jacked his cock with her left while she pushed his ball sack up with her nose and licked the back of his balls and his man taint.

Miriam squeezed her left hand and pulling up on Malcolm's cock she drew some pre cum out.

"Daddy?" she said as he watched her lick the pre cum out of his pernium. "Do you want to turn around?"

"MMM yes you are such a good girl". Malcolm said as if he were speaking from another room.

Malcolm stepped up to the couch with his shins touching the front of the sofa. He opened his legs and bent down with his hand on the back of the couch so that he was splayed and open.

Miriam reach up under and tightly grabbed her Masters cock and with no hesitation she buried her face in his ass licking furiously while stroking his cock. She licked producing all the saliva she could. She licked the inside and outside of his cheeks. She licked up and down the crack of his ass and she assaulted his hole with her tongue. All the while stroking his cock at a clip,

Then for two or three seconds she stopped and spit on his asshole. Miriam circled her middle finger tip around the "Man Pussy" and slowly pushed in. As she fingered his ass she slipped between his legs and took his cock in her mouth.

Malcolm was was moaning inaudible gibberish "AHWW Fuc OHHH AW AAA FUCK MMM"

Malcolm tensed and for the first time that night he shot his cum into her sucking mouth.

Miriam stopped sucking three quarter through his ejaculation swallowed and removed her fingers from his ass grabbed his cock and while looking into his eyes she squeezed the rest of his jism on to her tongue and closed her mouth and sat on the couch.

Malcolm regaining his composure knelt down and kissed his beloved slave half hoping his seed was on her tongue and half dreading it in the end he was unsure but the kiss was thick and salty and passionate.

Malcolm could smell his ass on her cheeks which was unsettling but a small price for such ecstasy. He pulled away and grabbed his beer and as he was draining it. Miriam said blushing for the first time in front of him "Hey babe would you hand me my beer my mouth tastes like shit."

Malcolm spit his beer on the floor

The End

12